Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

Admin

Guest lowdown4155

Got another one, what do you girls think of a guy that is good with kids?
Marriage material! Sweet, caring, and an overall keeper! ;)

What do you ladies want from us guys?
We want honesty, and we want to know that you genuinely care for us. Girls are needy and when we feel neglected, that's when the problems start =).

why do girls feel the need to go shopping all the time when they have a gazillon clothes in their closet when they dont even wear about 1/3 of them?
We go shopping to look good for our guy! Gosh, you guys should take it as a compliment :D

The reason why we have unworn clothes is because we're indecisive, changed our minds and don't like the clothing, or we are waiting until we're in better shape before we wear what we haven't worn yet, get? LOL

Guest predator

Q. Do ugly girls get married or they plan to live as a single for the rest of their lives?

Q. Why do girls have so many secrets?

Q. Why are girls meaner, when they're pretty?

Q. Why are girls materialistic?

1. I'm not sure by what you mean when you say do ugly girls 'get' married b/c I've seen many unattractive girls, in my POV, get married before. I think that every girl has daydreamed or thought of getting married before.

2. Everyone has secrets =p

3. I think maybe it's because they think they have more power & that because they're pretty, it's ok for them to mean or something lol XD

4. I don't know XD I think everyone is materialistic but girls are more materialistic than guys because they want to compete with other girls O.O

hmmm nice thread =] but yeah lets see wat is the most likely thing a girl is thinkin when you tell her how you feel about her sayin you like her and stuff but she says she wants to talk about it later cuz shes busy doin stuff?

I think it depends on most girls but yeah XD

For most girls, if they feel the same way, they would probably listen to you.

& if they didn't like you, they'd still listen but they would say something to you like "I don't feel the same way" or something politely.

If they say they want to talk about it later, it may be because they don't like you or they're too shy lol XD

Guest tropical_star91

So a good friend of mine (Have a crush on her, but yeah that's not what it's about) asked me if I wanted to come to her soccer game. I go and everything and after the game she doesn't act as if I exist. A few of her friends were there, but I'm on good terms with them and we all usually talk amongst each other, but she was just talking to one friend and shunning me.

Now I'm just confused..... What does this mean, is she angry at me? What is she doing?

maybe she expected something from you....

Q. Do ugly girls get married or they plan to live as a single for the rest of their lives?

1. some get marry, some remain single

2. because there are things that a girl would like to keep to herself

3. because they're cockier and they think that beauty is power, therefore, they think that they can act anyway they like and get away with it

4. not all girls are materialistic

Guest lily-chan

So a good friend of mine (Have a crush on her, but yeah that's not what it's about) asked me if I wanted to come to her soccer game. I go and everything and after the game she doesn't act as if I exist. A few of her friends were there, but I'm on good terms with them and we all usually talk amongst each other, but she was just talking to one friend and shunning me.

Now I'm just confused..... What does this mean, is she angry at me? What is she doing?

No no, she's not angry at you haha. Maybe you're just interpreting this wrong. She probably didn't do it on purpose. Maybe that friend was telling her something interesting (haha gossips and such).

hmmm nice thread =] but yeah lets see wat is the most likely thing a girl is thinkin when you tell her how you feel about her sayin you like her and stuff but she says she wants to talk about it later cuz shes busy doin stuff?

She's unsure about her feelings for you OR she's trying to buy time to find the nicest way to reject you.

Oh dear lord... the list will never finish. Me, I just want my guy to be there for me. Like lowdown4155 said, we're needy creatures who seeks you guys' attention and affection.

LOL I'm surprised.

question.

why do women put protection and wealth before love?

hence the fellas that flash their material and being at the gym.

Subconsciously, women look for safety and protection on the most basic of levels. They probably see a guy who has power (physical strength or money and authority) as naturally more attractive to them than...someone without those things ^^; And what good is a poor, weak bf when you want to 1) impress your friends, 2) have a family, 3) live the lifestyle you've always wanted (or that society told you, you should want =O)..? Obviously, that sort of logic is not followed by EVERY woman, but it makes sense, doesn't it?

<3Stephanie

to answer all questions,

men give and show what they need.

women give and show what they want.

hence the bunches of girls giving guys expensive wallets, pants, etc for valentines.

it's said they do it because they want them to have something nice, but you all know you're expecting something equally as awesome, rite, rite

or like when girls call guys, they're expecting it back, rite, rite

or guys' reasons for not totally being "there" all the time.

maybe the guy just needs space.

etc, things like that.

Guest the last hour.

1) What specific thing can a guy do to make your knees weak?

2) Why do you girls overanalyze things when our (guy's) intention are sincere?

3) Why do you feel the need to be correct most of the time? huh.gif

-A Hug. I'm not use to people giving me hugs so it'll really touch my heart.

-Insecurity.

-I can't speak for the other girls, but who likes being wrong? For me, I have this overbearing stubborn ego that doesn't like being wrong, but I'll own up to it if I am--well after a few hours xD

Got another one, what do you girls think of a guy that is good with kids?

-I think thats a good quality in a guy, <3

1) Why do girls toss their hair? I always thought it was just bc they are bored and there's nothing better to do. But sometimes when i look @ a girl she automatically tosses her hair. Is that a sign of trying to attract more attention or :S???

2) How can we tell if you have a bf or not? Some girls wear rings and that is an obvious sign. However, some girls wear it for fashion purposes. Also what about bracelets and necklaces?

3) If a guy you do not know but is in your class comes up to you, and asks you on a date, what are the chances of he being shot down? Consider the guy to be average looking. This question is too arbitrary and has too many factors but please ascribe an answer in the context of this SCENARIO.

4) What are common signs of disinterest girls show to a guy if he is chasing after her and she does not want it?

-No idea. i don't toss my hair--at least not intentionally. Its probably in the way, I don't think its a sign for anything.

-You can't tell unless you try to hit on them and get turned down or their obviously with their boyfriend.

-If they come up to me and ask me out, I'd actually feel flattered and go (depending where), but I rather get to the know the guy first before going out with him. :\

-When she avoids you as much as possible. Ignoring/taking a long time to answer you on the internet. Trailing her friends at school etc.

-imo, she's avoiding the subject, probably not interested.

-Every girl would have a dream of one day being accepted and getting married to that special person.

-Because they have past scars.

-This is a general statement, but I'll answer anyway. Its probably because they're stuck up and know they can get by with appearances easily.

-Because the world is materialistic and we live in a materialistic society.

Being loved and appreciated.

Exactly what do girls want in a guy?

Do looks matter most?

How would you like for a guy to ask you out?

What could a guy do to make you more likely to date him?

If you got into a relationship with a guy what is a must in the relationship in order to prevent it from falling apart?

What is it that attracts you to a guy?

-being loved and appreciated.

-Simply approaching me and saying, "You. Me. Let's go out, OKAY?" xD

-Be persistent and just talk to me more to get to know me so I can get to know the guy.

-Honesty, love and appreciation

-His opinions, being humorous, confidence, and appearance.

one more question.

Why do women wanna change their attitude around you but is okay with everybody else?

I was friends with one girl and everything was all good (never got her pissed off or anything).

After winter break, she started ignoring me everytime I came around. At different times she would sigh, leave me in dust when I asked questions, and then I got the message.

So I lef her alone.When I did that, it seem like didn't exist to her and she was a lot more open to other people.

Guest MoiraElla

one more question.

Why do women wanna change their attitude around you but is okay with everybody else?

I was friends with one girl and everything was all good until winter break came.

After winter break, she started ignoring me everytime I came around and then I got the message. So I lef her alone.

When I did that, it seem like didn't exist to her and she was a lot more open to other people.

Maybe she found something out about you or you did something that upsetted her but you didn't know. just a guesss~

one more question.

I was friends with one girl and everything was all good (never got her pissed off or anything).

After winter break, she started ignoring me everytime I came around. At different times she would sigh, leave me in dust when I asked questions, and then I got the message.

So I lef her alone.When I did that, it seem like didn't exist to her and she was a lot more open to other people.

Hmm I don't think I've ever really done that, but I suppose the guy would have had to make me upset with him somehow, I wouldn't just out of the blue make the decision to be an richard simmons to one of my guy friends :( Like the poster before me said, maybe she heard something bad about you in a rumor..it seems like the time you're talking about has long since past; but if it were more recent I'd say to pull her aside and ask her straight-out why she's acting the way she is, because it might have just been a misunderstanding, and you definitely deserve an explanation.

<3Stephanie

Maybe she found something out about you or you did something that upsetted her but you didn't know. just a guesss~

I don't have nothing to hide. The only so called "devious" thing I did was playing with her plush football toy and I gave it back lol.

Other than that, I don't know what her problem was.

The only thing I can think of is if she was embarrass that I was around her and people took notice.

Guest Offspring89

1. How come you ladies never take notice when your guy does nice things for you. But when we mess up just one time, you just can't let it go? >=T.

2. What does "I hope we can still be friends" really translate to?

3. On that note, what does "I want to wait until im married before having sex" really translate to? Me and my buddies assume its a test, but we could be wrong.

4. Would it be wierd if a guy you havent spoken to in 4-5 months started calling you and talking to you on MSN?

5. Personally, what are your views on dating younger guys?

Those questions oughtta keep you busy. ;)

Guest MoiraElla

Hmm I don't think I've ever really done that, but I suppose the guy would have had to make me upset with him somehow, I wouldn't just out of the blue make the decision to be an richard simmons to one of my guy friends :( Like the poster before me said, maybe she heard something bad about you in a rumor..it seems like the time you're talking about has long since past; but if it were more recent I'd say to pull her aside and ask her straight-out why she's acting the way she is, because it might have just been a misunderstanding, and you definitely deserve an explanation.

<3Stephanie

I agree. I wish you luck >O<

if it bothers you a lot, you should ask for a reason because you haven't done anything wrong at alllll!

If there isn't any reasons at all, i'm sorry but she's a fart <_<

Guest predator

1. How come you ladies never take notice when your guy does nice things for you. But when we mess up just one time, you just can't let it go? >=T.

3. On that note, what does "I want to wait until im married before having sex" really translate to? Me and my buddies assume its a test, but we could be wrong.

4. Would it be wierd if a guy you havent spoken to in 4-5 months started calling you and talking to you on MSN?

1. Aren't you expected to do nice things when you're in a relationship with a girl? O.O

2. "I hope we can still be friends" translates to "After we break up, I hope we can still talk & hang out together without having awkward moments."

3. It could be a test for some girls, but I think for almost all girls it really means they want to save it until marriage.

4. I think it'd be kinda awkward but if you are really friendly/talkative/etc, it'd make the awkwardness go away. O.O

5. It's fine with me as long as they aren't overly immature. =]

1. Aren't you expected to do nice things when you're in a relationship with a girl? O.O

2. "I hope we can still be friends" translates to "After we break up, I hope we can still talk & hang out together without having awkward moments."

3. It could be a test for some girls, but I think for almost all girls it really means they want to save it until marriage.

4. I think it'd be kinda awkward but if you are really friendly/talkative/etc, it'd make the awkwardness go away. O.O

5. It's fine with me as long as they aren't overly immature. =]

but thing I think he's trying to say is, why should the girl bug out if he's trying to do right? Of course your gonna get mad but what he saying his, why does does his wrong doings have to be a highlight instead of the positive things he's doing for his girl? Like if anything he does for her isn't good enough.

Guest MoiraElla

1. I odn't know but I always notice when a guy does nice things for me but maybe some girls think they deserve the niceness xD but when you REALLY screw up, its pretty serious because girls over analyze stuff and it gets to our head a lot -_- at least i do...

2. it means I HOPE WE CAN STILL BE FRIENDS

3. she can really mean it :T

4. yeah sort of. it might be awkward to her unless you were really close to her then thats kind of different

5. when i see a girl dating someone who's younger than her, i would think that she has a wide range of interest in guys o_o some girls think of it as desperate but age shouldn't matter.....much.

Guest Offspring89

I understand that. But nice things the guys ever done is thrown out the window whenever he screws up. Its very discouraging =(.

By the way, i've got another question. However, its very personal. Would you ladies mind me PM'ing you?

Guest MoiraElla

I understand that. But nice things the guys ever done is thrown out the window whenever he screws up. Its very discouraging =(.

By the way, i've got another question. However, its very personal. Would you ladies mind me PM'ing you?

I wouldn't mind, I'm here to helpp~ :)