Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

9 hours ago, CarolynH said:

So, he sleeps in the nude?!:o:D

@syntyche:  thank you chingu for remembering to thank Minekas.  

Minho such a tease...^_^

3 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

It's amazing !!! The details of weekly Weibo Chart 2018/03/12~2018/03/17 :

(1) Reading

(2) Interaction

(3) Social influence

(4) Flowers received (CNY2 per flower, but you must have at least 2 bank accounts in China, otherwise can't buy the flower for sending to your idol.)

cr. owner

It is amazing! All he had to do is shave his head, post four selfies, enter training center, and then he's back on top. Truly the Hallyu King! :D

• Like 9

16 hours ago, willenette said:

The haircut is the first step in telling a fresh group of recruits that you no longer have your individual identity(at least till the training is over). This is followed by a barrage of other methods to break you down mentally and strip you of any sense of self worth(a la the drill sergeants, all powerful seniors, constant shouting, breaking down your sleep cycle etc). The haircut makes you indistinguishable among your peers and ultimately you end up a machine that only follows orders.

This is what I dislike about the military. Strip you of self-worth and individuality and you end up a machine that only follows orders.  We are not machines and should not follow orders that are wrong or bad. I think the world would do better if we got rid of this sort of mentality. We should have a military that is more compassionate and caring all over the world. :tongue:

I just saw the subbed version of the originality of LMH where the interviewer said that she just realized that even though the public might not have liked the Great Doctor( Faith) that much or that ratings were not that great, LMH got the most new fans from that drama. I did not know that. Is it really true? However it is true that Faith had the most pages on Soompi. I am not sure if that record has been beaten yet. Any one has more information about LMH and Faith?

• Like 3

4 hours ago, CallieP said:

This is what I dislike about the military. Strip you of self-worth and individuality and you end up a machine that only follows orders.  We are not machines and should not follow orders that are wrong or bad. I think the world would do better if we got rid of this sort of mentality. We should have a military that is more compassionate and caring all over the world. :tongue:

I just saw the subbed version of the originality of LMH where the interviewer said that she just realized that even though the public might not have liked the Great Doctor( Faith) that much or that ratings were not that great, LMH got the most new fans from that drama. I did not know that. Is it really true? However it is true that Faith had the most pages on Soompi. I am not sure if that record has been beaten yet. Any one has more information about LMH and Faith?

I have read that LMH got a lot of highly educated and talented new female fans through Faith in Korea and Great China Area, thus the quantities and qualities of fan-made videos for Faith on Youtube were the highest among all his works.

And no, the records (views and replies) of Faith on Soompi have not  been beaten yet.

• Like 6

Wow !!!

005DCUQYly1fpj4pswhuzj30u01o07wj.jpg

005DCUQYly1fpj4qzd48lj31jk111hdt.jpg

cr as tagged

29366182_1646558985437258_72736858964219

cr wenroad

If you would like to send a letter to our handsome soldier, you may send to

[33012] 충남 논산시 연무읍 사서함 76-8 호

23 연대 10 중대 1 소대 1 무대

이민호

Spoiler

005GwbPUgy1fpj5kb686vj30qo1ben3g.jpg

cr. 皮皮pipi-Liu

• Like 10

3 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

I have read that LMH got a lot of highly educated and talented new female fans through Faith in Korea and Great China Area, thus the quantities and qualities of fan-made videos for Faith on Youtube were the highest among all his works.

And no, the records (views and replies) of Faith on Soompi have not  been beaten yet.

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing this. :lol:

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Wow !!!

cr as tagged

cr wenroad

*** Also, thanks for sharing the military pictures. Awww..........finally.............we've seen his picture wearing military uniform already. He looks good. :lol:

• Like 5

Lee Min Ho spotted looking healthy with his fellow trainees in basic military training

Lee Min Ho was spotted with his fellow trainees at the military training center.

SEE ALSO: Lee Min Ho enters military training center, waves goodbye to fans

The actor is currently carrying out the 4-week basic military training portion of his mandatory military service, despite the fact that he already began his duties as a public service worker back on May 12. After his basic training comes to an end, Lee Min Ho will continue to serve at the government office in Gangnam until May 11 of 2019. 

In the photo below, you can spot Lee Min Ho looking healthy with his fellow trainees in uniform. Best of luck with military training, Lee Min Ho.

lee-min-ho_1521525960_1.jpg

lee-min-ho_1521525960_2.jpg

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/03/lee-min-ho-spotted-looking-healthy-with-his-fellow-trainees-in-basic-military-training

• Like 9

https://www.soompi.com/2018/03/20/lee-min-ho-looks-handsome-in-new-photo-military-training/

Lee Min Ho Looks Handsome In New Photo From Military Training

Lee-Min-Ho11.jpg

On March 20, a photo of Lee Min Ho in the military was shared.

The actor looks handsome dressed in his military uniform and poses for the photo with other men who are going through training.

Lee Min Ho entered the basic training center in Nonsan on March 15. After receiving basic training here for four weeks, he will be given his official military assignment. He began his mandatory military service on May 12 of last year, and first served as a public service worker at the Gangnam District Office for 10 months.

Lee Min Ho will be discharged from the military in May of 2019.

Lee-Min-Ho1.jpg

• Like 10

Hello! Update 3 weeks

보고 싶다 친구야 (부제: 잃어버린 친구를 찾아서 )
Date 2018. 02. 28 17: 01: 00 Hit 220

학창 시절, 동글동글한 눈에 핑크 빛 피부를 가진 친구가 있었는데
애교도 많고 어찌나 귀엽던지 주변 친구들한테 인기가 참 많았었어

다양한 매력을 가진 그 친구는 따뜻한 마음씨와 열정이 가득한 아이였지…
언젠가 자신이 좋아하는 우유의 전문가가 되어 전 세계를 돌아다니며
‘SOUL’이 담긴 우유 관련 프로젝트를 널리 전파하겠다는 게
꿈이자 목표라고 늘 이야기하던 모습이 아직도 생생해
(왜 하필 우유전문가였는지 모르겠지만.
나중에 만날 기회가 생긴다면 꼭 한번 물어보려고! ㅎㅎ)

그 친구가 해외로 유학을 가면서 서로 연락이 끊겼는데
가끔 우유를 마실 때마다 그 친구 생각이 문득 나더라고.

지금은 어디에서, 어떤 일을 하면서 지내고 있으려나?
본인이 그렇게 하고 싶어하던 우유 프로젝트는 시작했으려나?
그리고 지금은 어떻게 변했는지, 정말 궁금하다..

참고로 그 친구 이름은 '하얀수여미'라고 해! 우리는 늘 '여미'라고 불렀었고! >.<

이 친구랑 관련된 소식을 알고 있다면 제보해주길 바랄게!

보고 싶다 친구야!!

201802281423041134483728.png

Spoiler

깨어나고 싶지 않은 꿈
Date 2018. 03. 07 17: 01: 00 Hit 227

봄의 전령사(?) ‘춘곤증’님 덕분에 요즘 밥만 먹었다 하면 졸음이 쏟아져서 큰일이야! O.O

업무시간에 졸지 않으려고 커피도 마셔보고 스트레칭도 해봤지만,

역시 점심시간 10분 정도 짬을 내서 낮잠을 자는 게 최고!!

게다가 오늘은 민호가 내 꿈속에 나타났거든 ㅠㅠ

가끔 잠에서 깨고 나면 너무 생생해서 이게 꿈인지 현실인지 헷갈릴 때가 있잖아

오늘 점심이 딱 그랬어!

‘SONG FOR YOU’ 앨범 촬영장에 놀러 간 꿈이었는데,

훤칠한 기럭지에 훈훈한 외모.. 갯벌 위에서도 빛이 나더라고

사인을 주지 않아도 척척 나오는 여유로운 포즈는 감탄 그 자체~

꿈속 포토그래퍼 친구(이건 어디까지나 꿈이니까;)가 민호를 소개해주길래

너무 반가운 나머지 ‘민호씨! 저도 미노즈 8기에요!!!’라고 했더니

웃으면서 손가락 악수를… (심쿵)

201803071530201602392434.png

팬미팅이나 팬사인회, 그리고 항상 팬들을 만날 때 마다

시선을 맞추고, 상냥하게 웃어주던 모습을 바로 눈앞에서 직접 보니까 

어찌나 설레고 민호의 착한 성품이 고스란히 느껴지던지......

단체 사진 촬영할 때도 제일 끝에 서서 스태프들을 배려해주고

무엇보다 가장 인상 깊었던 건 촬영이 오랜 시간 지속되었음에도 불구하고

힘든 내색 하나 없이 모든 스태프들에게 친절하게 대하는 모습이었어

더 오랫동안 지켜보고 싶었는데 알람 소리에 깨버렸지뭐야ㅜㅜ

요즘 ‘SONG FOR YOU’ 앨범을 자주 들어서 꿈에 나타난 것 같기도 하고!

잠깐이었지만 오랜만에 꿈속에 나타나준 민호 덕분에 정말 행복했어 

동기들도 오늘 밤 민호 꿈 꾸길!

봄이오나 봄♥
Date 2018. 03. 14 17: 01: 00 Hit 125

오늘은 전국적으로 영상 20도를 웃돈다던데

벌써 따뜻한 봄 날씨가 완연하네

봄은 이름 자체만으로도 마음을 설레게 만드는 계절인 것 같아! 

날씨가 풀리니 어디 놀러 가고 싶은 마음도 크고,

예쁜 봄 옷도 장만하고 싶고.. 

계절이 바뀔 때마다 작년에 입었던 옷이 올해는 맞을까 

고민에 빠지기도 했지만!

올 봄은 다이어트 성공으로 새 옷을 장만해도 되겠다는 결론을 내렸어 

그래서 바로 어제 예전부터 마음에 둔 이쁜 원피스 하나 GET-!

날씨도 너무 따뜻하고,

마음에 둔 원피스가 맞는 내 자신도 뿌듯하고 여러모로 기분 좋아지는 쇼핑이였지!! 

동기들도 봄맞이 기념 소소한 쇼핑으로 분위기 전환은 어때?>.<

201803141556141646359754.png

#꽃보다_초과장 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Kris Silva said:

https://www.soompi.com/2018/03/20/lee-min-ho-looks-handsome-in-new-photo-military-training/

Lee Min Ho Looks Handsome In New Photo From Military Training

On March 20, a photo of Lee Min Ho in the military was shared.

The actor looks handsome dressed in his military uniform and poses for the photo with other men who are going through training.

Lee Min Ho entered the basic training center in Nonsan on March 15. After receiving basic training here for four weeks, he will be given his official military assignment. He began his mandatory military service on May 12 of last year, and first served as a public service worker at the Gangnam District Office for 10 months.

Lee Min Ho will be discharged from the military in May of 2019.

Hi Kris Silva, thanks for sharing this. Finally................we can see his face without the face mask this time. Awww...........looking at it, it seems that LMH gained a little weight. I'm happy that we could get to see his picture prior training & wearing military uniform. It's actually nice to see that he looks very well inside the camp.  Seeing him makes my heart so warm now. :lol:

16 hours ago, syntyche said:

Lee Min Ho spotted looking healthy with his fellow trainees in basic military training

Lee Min Ho was spotted with his fellow trainees at the military training center.

SEE ALSO: Lee Min Ho enters military training center, waves goodbye to fans

The actor is currently carrying out the 4-week basic military training portion of his mandatory military service, despite the fact that he already began his duties as a public service worker back on May 12. After his basic training comes to an end, Lee Min Ho will continue to serve at the government office in Gangnam until May 11 of 2019. 

In the photo below, you can spot Lee Min Ho looking healthy with his fellow trainees in uniform. Best of luck with military training, Lee Min Ho.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/03/lee-min-ho-spotted-looking-healthy-with-his-fellow-trainees-in-basic-military-training

Hi syntyche, thanks for sharing MORE . :lol:

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20180321 The tag #李敏镐军装照# (Lee Min Ho in military uniform) was TOP 2 trending on Weibo.  :)

c r. 白茶无事欢

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing this good news. Surely, Chinese must have loved LMH so much! He looks as handsome as usual wearing that military uniform. Can't wait for MORE pictures! :lol:

• Like 2

On 3/21/2018 at 7:51 AM, alovebof said:

Hello! Update 3 weeks

Spoiler

I miss you my friend (sub-title: in search for a lost friend)

Date 2018. 02. 28 17: 01: 00 Hit 220

I used to have this friend during my school days who had round eyes and glowing pink skin

She did lots of aegyo and was extremely cute, she was very popular among her peers

that charmful friend was a kid full of passion and had a warm heart…

saying that she’d become a milk expert and travel around the world

she’d create a project named ‘SOUL’ which is related to bottled milk, and would spread it widely 

she always said that was her dream and goal, the way in which she talked about all of that is still vivid in my mind

(I don’t know though why she wanted to be a milk expert of all things

I’ll definitely ask her why when I get the chance to meet her later! ㅎㅎ)

I lost touch with that friend when she went to study abroad

Drinking milk sometimes reminds me of her.

Where are you right now, what kind of work do you do and are you living well?

Did you start the milk project that you always wanted to do?

Also how have you changed now, I really wonder about that..

for your information, that friend’s name is ‘Hayan(Fair) Soo Yeomi’! we’ve always called her ‘Yeomi’! >.< (hayan하얀 means white or fair-as in fair skin-)

Please report to me if you know anything about this friend!

I miss you my friend!

201802281423041134483728.png&key=b8f10c6

A dream I don't want to wake up from

Date 2018. 03. 07 17: 01: 00 Hit 227

Because of the herald of spring ‘spring fever’ I only eat rice these days and feel drowsy, I’m in a big trouble! O.O

I tried to drink coffee and did stretching to keep myself awake at work,

But it’s the best to take a 10 minutes nap during lunch break!

Moreover, Minho came to my dream today ㅠㅠ

You know that feeling when sometimes you wake up from a dream so vivid that you don't know if it's a dream or a reality

It was just like that today during lunch break!

I dreamt that I went to the filming set of ‘SONG FOR YOU’ album,

Long legged, handsomely tall looking very wonderful.. he was shining even on the mudflat

Although I didn’t get his autograph, I admired how easily he did those relaxed poses~

I was the photographer’s friend in the dream(it’s a mere dream;) and she introduced Minho to me

I was so pleased saying ‘Minho-ssi! I’m a member of MINOZ 8th!!!’

He smiled and shook my hand with his finger... (heart flutter)

201803071530201602392434.png&key=ddaf514

In fanmeetings or fansigns, and whenever he meets his fans

Him making eye contact, and smiling kindly.. I saw those looks in person right in front of my eyes

It made my heart flutter so much and I could feel Minho’s good nature...

During the time of taking a group picture he stood at the very end showing consideration to staff members

The impressive thing of all was despite the fact that the filming had lasted for a long time,

he was kind to all the staff without showing any signs of tiredness.

I wanted to watch him for a longer time but the alarm went off ㅜㅜ

I’ve been listening to the ‘SONG FOR YOU’ album these days I think that’s why it came in my dream!

Although it was for a short time, I was really happy thanks to Minho who showed up in my dream after a long time

You too my friends, I hope you’d have Minho-dreams tonight!

Spoiler

Spring is here

Date 2018. 03. 14 17: 01: 00 Hit 125

I heard the weather today is 20°C nationwide

The warm spring weather is already here

I guess spring is a season that gets you excited just by its name!

Now that the weather is getting warmer, I feel I want to go somewhere,

And I want to buy beautiful spring clothes..

Whenever the season changes, I wonder if the clothes I wore last year would fit me this year

I’m worried but!

I decided to buy new clothes this spring because of my successful diet

That’s why yesterday I got this pretty dress that I’ve always had in mind!

The weather is too warm,

And the dress that I’ve always liked fits me well I’m proud of myself, it was a shopping that made me feel good in many ways!!

My friends, how about you too celebrate spring by doing a small shopping for a mood change?>.<

201803141556141646359754.png&key=5d89017

#ManagerCho_OverFlowers

I find it funny that this outfit of choco was a gift from a lovely minoz known by the nickname "get" 

especially after reading this particular line:

그래서 바로 어제 예전부터 마음에 둔 이쁜 원피스 하나 GET-!

(That’s why yesterday I got this pretty dress that I’ve always had in mind!)

that 'GET' wasn't used in the sentence just because it was fitting, was it? :lol: 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2