Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

So today some Minoz shared a quite convincing link to Lee min Ho confirmation Kdrama in 2021 (net zz)and I totally forgot about April’s fool day,, I was extremely happy for seconds lol

:facepalm:

• Sad 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Happy 11th Anniversary  to the Drama "Personal Taste"! :).

This scene is one of my favourites :wub:.

@backstreetboysfan, ohhh...................thanks for sharing this. I have to admit… this drama is still a CUTE and charming K-Drama. Lee Min-Ho has never been better cast as the hard to please  heterosexual everyone easily mistakes for a homosexual. it’s nice to see straight people playing gay every once in a while, though.  I love stories where the couple fall in love while sharing a house. That Korean fusion style home house really is awesome. I loved that house. Anyway for me, "Personal Taste" is a classic.  I loved it maybe because it's my favorite genre, rom-com. The ending is really cute, and everyone loves a happy ending, right? :sweet:

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

Happy 11th anniversary Personal Taste!  IMO, an underrated LMH drama.  

@CarolynH, I very much agree with you - this drama was underrated. It received less attention from the public even if it has great plot with great actors. It's rarely mentioned compared to other Lee MinHo's dramas. :crymeme:

• Blob 3

Madame Tussauds invites public to ‘travel’ to Korea, meet Woo-bin, Lee Min Ho

spacer.png

Lee Min Ho at Madame Tussauds only for a limited time

Singapore—The global pandemic means that not many of us will get to travel any time soon. 

And for fans of Korean celebrities who have likely been looking forward to meeting their idols face-to-face, this must be a huge letdown.

However, for them, Madame Tussauds Singapore may just have the answer.

The popular wax museum now has a K-Wave Zone, where you can find some of Korea’s most popular celebrities.

“Without packing any suitcases, you can be instantly transported to Korea! Find yourself posing in front of hanoks and blooming cherry blossom trees at the brand new K-wave zone at Madame Tussauds Singapore,” proclaims the museum’s website.

So who’s there among the figures at the K-Wave Zone? 

Not far away, and looking very dapper in a tuxedo, is the figure of Lee Min Ho, who rose to prominence not only in Korea but in many parts of Asia for his role as Gu Jun-pyo in 2009’s Boys Over Flowers. 

spacer.png

Lee is a top Hallyu star as well as one of the most popular Korean celebrities on social media. He is also the first Korean star to have his figure included in Madame Tussauds museums in Asia, as his wax likeness was introduced in Madame Tussauds in Shanghai in 2013 and in Hong Kong the following year.

According to its website, no prior reservations are needed to enter Madame Tussauds Singapore. Its opening hours can be found here. Those who would like to visit the museum using their SingapoRediscovers Vouchers may find information here. 

Those who can’t wait to take selfies with their favourite celebrities under some cherry blossoms should take action now, as the museum’s Facebook page says Lee Min Ho will only be at Madame Tussauds Singapore for a limited time.

https://theindependent.sg/madame-tussauds-invites-public-to-travel-to-korea-meet-woo-bin-lee-min-ho/

There's Lee Min Ho; These 12 Korean Actors Have Private Youtube Channels

The popularity of South Korean actors and actresses is indeed at the top thanks to worldwide KDrama. It's no wonder they have so many fans who are always curious about their beloved actors and actresses. Especially international fans who cannot meet face to face during fansign and can only stare through the mirror.

But apparently several South Korean actors and actresses took the initiative to open YouTube channels so they can interact more closely with fans. Who are they? Keep scrolling!

A graduate of Film Arts, Lee Min Ho displays stunning cinematography in each of his YouTube videos. Very aesthetic !

https://www.idntimes.com/hype/entertainment/jung-nayoung/aktor-korea-punya-youtube-pribadi-c1c2/12

Traditional Korean remedy to help boost the family’s well-being

Korean red ginseng brand Cheong Kwan Jang has made the medicinal plant pleasant and easy to consume so it can fit seamlessly into your busy lifestyle

The brand has also tapped on the charms of Korean superstar actor Lee Min Ho as its global brand ambassador,  who shared how red ginseng helps him stay energised whenever he feels fatigued from work.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/health/traditional-korean-remedy-to-help-boost-the-familys-well-being

• Like 4

1 hour ago, willenette said:

@backstreetboysfan, ohhh...................thanks for sharing this. I have to admit… this drama is still a CUTE and charming K-Drama. Lee Min-Ho has never been better cast as the hard to please  heterosexual everyone easily mistakes for a homosexual. it’s nice to see straight people playing gay every once in a while, though.  I love stories where the couple fall in love while sharing a house. That Korean fusion style home house really is awesome. I loved that house. Anyway for me, "Personal Taste" is a classic.  I loved it maybe because it's my favorite genre, rom-com. The ending is really cute, and everyone loves a happy ending, right? 

Your welcome hun, Yes I so agree with you it is great to see that. Also yeah this one is a classic  loved this one as well. Yes, I also love when there is a happy ending nod.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

The masterpiece of the screenwriter "Crash Landing of Love"! Detailed commentary on "Munekyun" in "The Legend of the Blue Sea" starring Lee Min Ho.

Updated March 30, 202

large-45b5742a1f7da62f27301c3263720164.j

Hi, I'm leaving that to the drama and the movie! I'm Haru from Yomuno Writer.

In 2021, Korean dramas will continue to be popular and will be filled with information on new work and information on famous actors. I often see both past work and new work, but this time I picked Lee Min Ho's four new heavenly kings loved by many fans around the world and expanded the range of activities in 2020, and social media was the most exciting.・ Minho's work.

Introducing the previous work of Park Ji Eun, the writer of Love Crash Landing, starring talented actors Lee Min Ho (The Heirs, The King: The Eternal Lord) and Jung Ji Hyun (The Legend of the Blue Sea drama featuring the film My Sassy Girl ”and the dramas“ My Love From the Star ”.

Enjoy a gripping story created by screenwriter Park Chi Eun and beautifully played by the great actors who shape it.

Synopsis of the drama "The Legend of the Blue Sea".

large-8615380b120b15609c430d5ecd953aa1.j

Image source: PR TIMES

Cheating genius Chun Jae (Lee Min Ho) spent his days cheating other crooks Namdu and Teo in order to collect money from the wealthy.

Junjae, who was growing wings in Spain, was once killed by a target that raised money in South Korea.

In addition, there is a strange woman (Jung Ji Hyun) in the room where she is staying ...

The highlight of the drama "The Legend of the Blue Sea".

Junji's sweetness and attraction

large-1e43a3570217c515efbead1f61440c85.j

Image source: PR TIMES

One of the highlights of this work is the tenderness and attractiveness of Jung Jae's love for Shim Chong (Jung Ji Hyun), played by Lee Min Ho.

From the beginning of the story, he could not leave her alone and took care of him, but as she was attracted to her, the chewing side began to emerge.

I care about the length of her skirt and try not to be alone with other housemates. From the looks of the frying, you can see how attracted to Simnyeong, and it makes me smile when I watch it.

His charm in the first half is that he secretly works for her, pretending he doesn't care.

For example, in Episode 6, when Shim Chung, who loves to eat, was hit by a car and fasted in the hospital just in case, Junjae secretly spoke to the hospital after a phone call from her grieving friend. I arrange for the champion to want to eat and watch her happily and delightfully from the shadows.

There is no doubt that he will be healed by his appearance protecting her, secretly moving in the shadows, thinking of her, such as canceling the trial for Shim Chung!

Also, after he starts to worry, Junje will become more attractive.

For example, in Episode 9, Theo shoots Shim Chang, who first showed his makeup, with his smartphone, but Chunjae notices this and confiscates his smartphone. Transfer photos instantly to your smartphone and delete them from Teo's folder. And when I furtively glanced at her photo, which I transferred to my mobile phone, I happily muttered: "It's beautiful."

Otherwise, saying it was his own pasta, he made Shim Chung's favorite pasta and was happy when he was burned. There is no doubt that Junje's unwavering expression of affection will heal you.

Pay attention to the detailing of the game, which conveys Lee Min Ho's emotions.

Lee Min Ho's excellent acting ability reveals Chungjae's kindness. In this work, he manages to more clearly express the emotions of the character with the help of random gestures.

For example, in a scene where you are driving and rushing to pick up Shim Chang, who left home in Episode 11, you might feel more rushed by making a gesture that swells your mouth and exhales. I did it. ...

Also, in the scene where Shim Chung found out that he was a "gentle person", finally remembered and laughed, it seems that joy is overwhelmed if you put your hand to your lips. The state of restraint is more pronounced, and this is a scene that very well conveys his happy state.

Pay attention to his laid-back gestures, which are often celebrated for his great acting.

Getting involved in Jung Ji Hyun's game

Spoiler

large-4600b5e7ed547b2feadbbbdcdfe800e1.j

Источник изображения: PR TIMES

Jung Ji-hyung, who became curious and delighted the first time, played Shim Chun with a fully open accelerator and immediately attracted the hearts of the audience. In an interview, she said, "It was difficult to show purity," but her comic and innocent acting made a strong impression on Shim Chung as an "inhuman being."

For example, in episode 1, you are asked to put on your shoes and pick them up, or you play with tissue paper like a baby, but the movements and facial expressions are innocent and full of curiosity. This emphasizes the uniqueness of the image. ...

One of my favorite early scenes with Shim Chung was the cue scene from the first episode. Junjae's attention to stopping at a red light makes her look like a pose that mimics a traffic light stop sign, and her face is interesting and captivating no matter how many times she sees it.

Also impressive is the scene where she practiced snorkeling and diving to play the mermaid in this job and swims like her qualified mermaid. Be sure to see how she floats gracefully in the water.

Great Cameo Performers

In this work, a great cameo performer appears for the first time. In the first episode, Kim Sung Ryung, who played the role of Kim Tan's mother in the drama "The Heirs," appeared as the wife of Myeongdong Capital, who was a victim of a scam.

Also in the first episode, Crystal, who played the role of Tan's ex-girlfriend in the Heirs, appears as CA. Although he is picked up by Jun Jae, who plays Lee Min Ho, he plays the role of the fired.

In addition, as for Jung Ji Hyun, who played Shim Jung's character, Cha Tae Hyun appeared in the fourth episode of My Sassy Girl. There was also a scene where he played a con man who tried to trick Shim Chang into capturing him by saying, "I am a strange woman."

Additionally, her eldest, Jo Jung Suk, appears as a male mermaid. It features a sad love episode with Jung Yoo-mi (which is also a cameo), which also made a cameo appearance.

There were a few more episodes, but the most attention was drawn to Hong Jin Kyung, who played a homeless woman. She appeared as a friend of Jung Ji Hyun in the previous work of screenwriter Park Ji Eun, "My Love From A Star," and she also appeared as a friend of Shim Chong in this work. And since he has appeared in a cameo many times, Ji-hyun also confirmed to himself, "Is this a cameo or a regular role ..."

Episode performers who inspire key moments in the story and bring work to life. There are other actors who appear in the episodes besides the ones listed this time around, so please check if there is a small part that exudes an aura that says, "Is this person a little worried?"

Spoiler

large-f62e06497b07446fc1d3eb04c2d07d04.j

How it was?
This work, written by Park Chi Eun for the drama Crash Landing of Love, has a lot in common because it is the previous work Crash Landing of Love. Enjoy the fascinating story and the beautiful acting of the actors who color it.

Translation from Japanese google

https://www.o-uccino.jp/article/posts/70134

• Like 4

From these pictures, it is impossible to recognize that this is Korean handsome Lee Min Ho.

Thursday, 1 April 2021

Many were surprised to see Lee Min Ho's new look on the set of Pachinko.

New photos of Lee Min Ho from Canada were released today (1/4). In the photo, a 33-year-old actor in a Japanese-style suit walks to the filming location. Due to the dark clothes Lee Min Ho wears, many people don't recognize his idol. It is known that this time Lee Min Ho will try himself in a harsh way, which differs from the previous characters that he played.

le3-ngoisaovn-w720-h960.jpg

le1-ngoisaovn-w733-h1200.jpg

le2-ngoisaovn-w720-h960.jpg

Lee Min Ho surprised many by wearing Japanese-style outfits on the set of "Pachinko" in Canada.

Officially confirmed to participate in the "Pachinko" project since October 2020, Lee Min Ho managed to enroll in Korea. He traveled to Canada last March to film overseas. Before starting work, he went through quarantine and examination.

Spoiler

le4-ngoisaovn-w640-h640.jpg

le5-ngoisaovn-w580-h588.jpg

The 33-year-old actor devoted himself to filming this piece, despite the weather.

"Pachinko" is a film based on the novel of the same name, which takes place during the Korean occupation by Japan. The film follows the hard life and rise of Korean families in exile in the United States and Japan. In the film, Lee Min Ho plays the role of a Korean businessman living in the country and maintaining a relationship with a gangster to get rich and consolidate power.

Translation from Vietnamese google

https://amp.ngoisao.vn/dien-anh/toan-canh/voi-nhung-hinh-anh-nay-khong-the-nhan-ra-day-la-my-nam-han-quoc-lee-min-ho-321782.htm?__twitter_impression=true

• Like 1

On 4/1/2021 at 5:17 AM, gtLmh0622 said:

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/zentertainment/k-pop/story20210331-1135411

The voting result of "K-Drama 20 years" by Singapore Newspaper "ZaoBao".

Lee Min Ho topped the favorite Korean actor.

Ex0u-IAUUAQXsvK?format=jpg&name=large

cr. wenroad

And there are 4 LMH's dramas on the list of the favorite K-drama.  :cheers::evilelmo:

Ex0u-IAVcAI8Zvx?format=jpg&name=large

cr. wenroad

Awesome, wish the list had City Hunter too.

On 4/1/2021 at 5:58 AM, willenette said:

@backstreetboysfan, ohhh...................thanks for sharing this. I have to admit… this drama is still a CUTE and charming K-Drama. Lee Min-Ho has never been better cast as the hard to please  heterosexual everyone easily mistakes for a homosexual. it’s nice to see straight people playing gay every once in a while, though.  I love stories where the couple fall in love while sharing a house. That Korean fusion style home house really is awesome. I loved that house. Anyway for me, "Personal Taste" is a classic.  I loved it maybe because it's my favorite genre, rom-com. The ending is really cute, and everyone loves a happy ending, right? :sweet:

@CarolynH, I very much agree with you - this drama was underrated. It received less attention from the public even if it has great plot with great actors. It's rarely mentioned compared to other Lee MinHo's dramas. 

it is a cute drama and very sweet.

On 4/1/2021 at 9:28 PM, nina_mitrokhina said:

I looked at this photograph really hard and even though the person is tall and slim.  I don't think this person is LMH.  Perhaps his double? I see him waving but his eyes look different.

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote pics. Thanks !
  • Like 2

spacer.png

Korean super star Lee Min-ho has a different look this week filming Apple TV+’s  four-generation-Korean saga Pachinko in Vancouver. Quite different from the suits and matching fedoras  he wore as wealthy fishbroker, Koh Hansu in Steveston.

http://hollywoodnorth.buzz/2021/04/series-lee-min-ho-filming-apple-tvs-4-generation-korean-saga-pachinko-at-temple-in-vancouver-suburb.html

Lee Min Ho in Pachinko: change of look with traditional clothes leaks

New stills of Lee Min Ho on Pachinko's set raise mystery about the character he's playing on the series.

Lee Min Ho continues filming the Pachinko series in Canada . Since he arrived in the North American country, fans of the Korean actor have been watching his movements on the set. Thanks to some images captured on March 30, a different look could be seen from the one that had been leaked weeks before.

Pachinko is an eight-episode drama produced by Apple TV + . The script adapts Min Jin Lee's novel of the same name about a family that is displaced from Korea to Japan and then settles in the United States. It is set between 1910 and 1989.

The series culminated shoots in South Korea late last year and then moved to Vancouver. When Lee Min Ho began filming in the area, local fans captured the costumes that characterize him as Hansu's wealthy character: formal suit, hat, and carefully styled hair.

However, recent photos from the set show a total change to said image. The 'King of Hallyu' is now seen wearing simple traditional garb and his hair is tucked down.

spacer.png

Why this characterization? Some fans think it would be a flashback to Hansu's past , as the young man was very poor before he met who would give him the Yakuza connections.

Another theory suggests that Lee Min Ho would have a double character and would play Noa, the son of Hansu and Sunja. As it has not yet been published which actor would take this role in the series, it is a question that arises among the fans.

https://larepublica.pe/cultura-asiatica/2021/04/01/lee-min-ho-en-pachinko-se-filtra-cambio-de-look-con-ropa-tradicional/?outputType=amp&__twitter_impression=true

• Like 3

Ok people, I have asked our chingu, Lmangla, for a poll either Fri-Sun or Sat-Mon, so keep your eye out.  I think you'll like it.  I should keep track of the polls; I don't think we've done this one yet:headbang::lol:

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

Ok people, I have asked our chingu, Lmangla, for a poll either Fri-Sun or Sat-Mon, so keep your eye out.  I think you'll like it.  I should keep track of the polls; I don't think we've done this one yet:lol:

POLL ALERT! have fun selecting your choices and discussing. :)

how are minoz chingus enjoying the long weekend? hope it is restful. since it is a long weekend and not sure if many will log in or busy resting, so the poll covers a few more days - fri through mon.

for those who celebrate, have a blessed Easter. :wub:

re: @CarolynH

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

After 11 years of airing (March 31), the TV series 'Personal Taste' starring Lee Min Ho and Son Ye Jin suddenly became popular again on Twitter

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

https://afamily.vn/bo-anh-son-ye-jin-va-lee-min-ho-om-ap-cuc-tinh-bat-ngo-hot-tro-lai-sau-11-nam-fan-choang-nang-vi-tap-cuoi-co-tan-3-canh-nong-20210331175003239.chn

Here are seven bad boys in Korean dramas, but have a soft heart and also are very romantic.

1. Gu Jun Pyo (Lee Min-ho)

First is Gu Jun Pyo (Lee Min-ho) in a Korean drama titled 'Boys Before Flowers'. Born to a wealthy family, he has an arrogant personality. Yet who would have thought, his heart was very gentle and romantic, upon meeting the woman he loved.

spacer.png

2. Heo Joon-jae (Lee Min-ho)
Not only in the Korean drama 'Boys Before Flowers'. Lee Min Ho returned to playing a bad boy male figure, in the drama The Legend Of The Blue Sea'. Despite being a con artist, Heo Joon-jae (Lee Min-ho) has his own way of expressing love for her chosen woman.

spacer.png

https://www.idntimes.com/hype/entertainment/sandinugraha/karakter-bad-boys-di-drama-korea-c1c2/7

• Like 6

Actor Lee Min Ho captivates the viewer with his laid-back charm.

2021/03/02

290014_141030_img_1.jpg

A video has been released highlighting Korean actor Lee Min Ho's laid-back charm, which has become a hot topic.

On the 26th of last month, fashion brand AND Z, modeled after Lee Min Ho, posted a video on AND Z's YouTube channel titled "New Chapter: Lee Min Ho."

The video released with the comment “Watch the first episode with Lee Min Ho, the new AND Z icon right now!” Shows Lee Min Ho posing in a wide variety of styles. Lee Min Ho's appearance, who dresses casually in soothing colors, slowly and steadily attracts the viewer.

The New Chapter : 이민호

https://s.wowkorea.jp/news/read/290014/

Lee Min-Ho's Korean Drama 20 Voting Takes a Strong Place among the Male Gods / Lianhe Zaobao

o0800053414919794056.jpg?caw=800

Korean dramas have been popular with a generation of gods and goddesses for the past 20 years. Korean fans of all ages have their own favorites. Lianhe Zaobao recently campaigned for Korean Drama 20. The campaign will ask you to list your favorite Korean Drama Actors, Korean Drama Actresses, and Classical Korean Playwrights.

More than 400 readers took part in the vote, and Lee Min Ho took a firm foothold among the male gods with nearly one-third of the votes. He is also undefeated and has four jobs in My Favorite Korean Drama.

Lee Min Ho's popularity hasn't diminished since he starred in the 2009 film Boys Without Flowers. Returning from retirement, The King: Eternal Monarch got its pros and cons, but its popularity has survived ...

Spoiler

o0699038614919748671.png?caw=800

My favourite actor

1. Lee Min Ho
2. Hyun Bin
3. Bae Young Joon
4. Kong Liu
5. Kim Soo Hyun
6. Park Bo Gum
7. Son Seung Heon
8. Ji Chang Wook
8. Kwon Sang Woo
9. Song Joong Ki

My Favorite Korean Drama

1. Emergency landing on you
2. King: Eternal Monarch
3. Heirs
4. Winter Sonata
5. Legend of the blue sea
6. Hotel del Luna
7. Boys Above Flowers
8. Dae Chang Geum now
9. Autumn fairy tale
10. Secret Garden

https://ameblo.jp/minochoiyoung/entry-12666035213.html

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

'The King' Lee Min Ho arrives in Singapore

spacer.png

Lee Min-ho is the latest addition to the growing number of Hallyu superstars at Madame Tussauds Singapore.

"The King: Eternal Monarch" star reunites with his "The Heirs" co-star Kim Woo-bin in the K-Wave zone of the famed wax museum.

Pose with the popular Korean heartthrob for a limited time only apart from a selfie with the hanok (traditional Korean house) on the background or beside a cherry tree.

"We are proud and honoured to have Lee Min-ho joining the rest of the stars at the new K-Wave zone. We believe that his figure will definitely draw the attention of many, and we will continue to bring in more stars throughout the year," said Alex Ward, general manager of Madame Tussauds Singapore.  

https://www.philstar.com/entertainment/korean-wave/2021/04/02/2088598/the-king-lee-min-ho-arrives-singapore

spacer.png

spacer.png

https://imgp.topten10mall.com/ssts/image/goods/BZB1WC1102PK_MDL1_M?AR=0&RS=740x1010&appopen=new

• Thanks 1
  • Blob 2