Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

The challenge of promoting LMH for 30 days. 
Day 13 : Your favorite LMH's suit look.

It is very hard to choose!  Y'all have chosen some good ones!  I'm going to go with this understated "Citizen Lee Minho" look from the 2017 National Brand Awards presentation:

C5aImSLUoAAEFsc.jpg

I like his "I'm-just-a-regular-guy" appearance.  (His proportions are perfect for suits--his handsome looks can't be hidden!)

I like everything about this day.  I think it was meaningful for him.  At the end of the ceremony, even the men wanted to take selfies with LMH.  :D

• Like 7

On 1/7/2018 at 2:18 PM, alovebof said:

한걸음 더 가까이, D-500

Date 2017. 12. 27 17: 01: 00 Hit 200

안녕! 동기들?
크리스마스 잘 보냈어? 깜짝 선물로 공개된 크리스마스 인사 영상은 잘 봤고?
얼마나 놀라고 벅차고 행복했는지 몰라.. 나만 울컥 한 거 아니지? 목소리는 왜 이렇게 달콤하고좋은 건지..

귀가 호강하는 크리스마스 선물도 받고 연휴 동안 친구들이랑 맛있는 것도 먹고
민호가 출연했던 드라마 DVD도 보고 수다도 떨면서 간만에 정~말 행복하게 보낸 거 같아

친구들 중 연예인에 큰 관심이 없는 친구가 한 명 있었는데
이번에 함께 DVD도 보고 이런 저런 이야기를 많이 듣다 보니
어느새 민호에 대해 큰 관심이 생겼다지 뭐야~

TV도 잘 안보는 친구라 민호가 나온 드라마는 당연 본 적도 없고
꽃남이랑 상속자들 제목 정도만 알고 있던 친구였는데
지금은 그동안 민호가 출연했던 작품들 정주행 하고 있다며 매일같이 메시지를 보내오고 있어 ㅎㅎ
민호 덕분에 이 친구와 더욱 끈끈해진 것 같아 얼마나 고마운지 몰라!

그리고 내일이면 디데이 숫자의 앞자리가 바뀌는 또 한번의 역사적인 날이야!

나이를 한 살 더 먹는 건 조금 서글픈 일이지만
민호를 다시 만날 날이 가까워지고 있다고 생각하니 그마저도 행복♥

얼마 남지 않은 한 해마무리 잘하고,
2018년 새해에도 매일이 행복한 미노즈가 되길 바랄게!

2017년의 마지막 초과장 스토리는 여기까지!
모두들 새해 복 많이 받아^_________^vV

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

안녕, 2018!
Date 2018. 01. 03 17: 01: 00 Hit 115

Happy New Year! 
2018 무술년 새해가 밝았어!

희망찬 새해를 맞아 동기들은 어떤 소원들 빌었어?
나는 새해 첫날 환하게 떠오른 슈퍼문을 바라보면서
사랑하는 가족들, 친구들, 동기들의 행복과 건강을 위해 기도했어
(첫 일출은 친구가 보내준 사진으로 만족!)

지난 2017년은 동기들과 한층 가까워질 수 있었던 특별한 한 해였던 것 같아
덕분에 많은 힘을 얻었고 매주 수요일이 즐겁고 행복했어! 정말 고마워♥
앞으로도 함께 좋은 추억들 많이 많이 만들어 가자!!

모두의 소원이 이루어지는 희망찬 한 해가 되길 바라며,
새해 복 많이 많이 받고, 2018년에도 잘 부탁해^__^

One step closer, D-500

Date 2017. 12. 27 17: 01: 00 Hit 200

Hello friends!

Did you enjoy your Christmas? Did you see the Christmas greeting video that was released as a surprise gift?

I don’t know how shocked, happy and full of joy I was...  it wasn’t just me right? Why is his voice so sweet and good like this.. 

I received the Christmas gift that’s sweet to the ears (referring to Minho’s voice message) and ate lots of delicious food with my friends

I watched Minho drama DVDs and had a good gossip with my friends I think we reeaally had a happy time

One of my friends isn’t interested in celebrities 

But this time because we all watched the DVDs together 

She had already started having a great interest in Minho~

This friend doesn’t even watch TV at all so of course she’d never seen any Minho drama before

She is a friend who knows Boys Over Flowers and Heirs by their titles only

She is currently binge-watching all of the dramas Minho appeared in, and we exchange messages everydayㅎㅎ

Thanks to minho I think I grew much closer to this friend, I’m so grateful!

201712271524501124422389.gif&key=d8bf693

And tomorrow is another historic day when the first digit of the D-Day will change!

It’s sad that I’ll grow a year older, but still I feel happy when I think that it means I get closer to the day of meeting Minho ♥

With not much left to this year let’s end it well,

Even in 2018 I wish you to be happy minoz everyday!

Cho Manager’s last story for 2017 is until here!

Happy new year to you all ^_________^vV

——————-

Hello, 2018!

Date 2018. 01. 03 17: 01: 00 Hit 115

Happy New Year! 

2018 Year of the Dog is finally here!

What did you guys wish for in the new year?

I looked at the super moon of the first day of the new year and prayed for the happiness and health of my beloved family, friends and you guys

(I’m satisfied seeing the first sunrise through a pic my friend sent me!)

I think 2017 was a special year in which I got closer to you my friends

Thanks to you I got a lot of strength and every Wednesday was fun and made me happy! Thank you so much ♥

Let's make lots and lots of good memories together in the future!!

I hope for everyone’s wish to become true,

I wish you a very happy new year, please watch over me in 2018 ^__^

20180103142754774792190.png&key=1c45720e

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Day 14 : A delicious food you would like to recommend to him.

20180110 on duty  (-8
in Seoul) :

Reveal hidden contents

cr as tagged / Logo

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures.  Wahhh.............so, this is the current temperature now? So, very cold there in Seoul right now..................no wonder LMH is fully-covered again. Well, this is still fine - because the average temperature over the next 14 days is forecast to be 2°C (36°F). The average for January is -4°C (25°F) in Seoul:lol: I heard that more snow coming in Seoul and western parts of the nation this evening.  The temperatures are expected to go down further toward the weekend.  

• Like 1

Day 13:  yeah, too many choices, but here is mine.  I thought he looked extraordinarily handsome for the 2016 SBS Awards.  

cr:Korean Drama News

Day 14:   The first thing that popped in my mind was In N out burger lol, but let me give this more thought.  

• Like 7

Guest Moonrain

Day 14 : A delicious food you would like to recommend to him

A home cooked meal like chicken tinola, which is what I’m gonna to cook for the fambam tonight.

Im sure he’ll like this dish, which is cooked with chicken, wedges of green papaya or potato, and leaves of chilli (he loves spicy food right) in broth flavored with ginger, onions and fish sauce.

i’d love to cook for him sometime. Then have him for dessert hahahaha j/k :D

Guest Moonrain
On 1/7/2018 at 1:05 AM, pixie0622 said:

Howdy, SooMZies! Love all the wishes and the Weibo 30-day challenge! 

Day 10: Fave photoshoot of LMH. I love the pics you shared and may I add these from the High Cut/ Guess collab:

Inasmuch as I love sophisticated LMH, I looove  “bad boy” LMH! There’s something about his “come-hither”/ “dare-you-to-come-closer” look that makes my knees weak, all the time. *sigh* 

@Moonrain Welcome back, chingu! Happened to me recently too—gone to Seoul but unable to see him b0414.gif Promised myself not to return with my husband next time. 

Omg chingu when did you go to korea? We travelled in July. What’s even more sad is i didnt even travel with my hubby, my 2 bestfriends came with me though my daughter was forced to go along as chaperone. I actually went to his workplace early morning only to miss him by mere seconds bcoz I didn’t calculate the oncoming traffic, I arrived just after 9am. i just took a pic of his car hahahaha so sad :huh:

kris silva also went to korea about the same time as us. 

Day 15 : The moment he loved (doted on) his fans most.

I found this video posted by Minoz_Joy :
http://new-play.tudou.com/v/553257169.html?debug=flv

This is the first time I watched this video, that's 2013 Camry LA fan event, I don't know if @CarolynH or @pixie0622 attended this event.

At 00:36 of this video, Minoz_Joy's friend fell down, it's Minho not his bodyguard held her up.

It's same thing he did at Shang Hi Airport 20121215 :  :heart:

005SsYhBly1fnbv69phgej30j60uq0ya.jpg

cr  Logo

• Like 7

2 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

This is the first time I watched this video, that's 2013 Camry LA fan event, I don't know if @CarolynH or @pixie0622 attended this event.

At 00:36 of this video, Minoz_Joy's friend fell down, it's Minho not his bodyguard held her up.

cr  Logo

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing this. LMH is such a very kind & NICE person. Like you, it's also my 1st time to view this clip, what I only knew was the one in Shanghai airport some years back. Being a kind person isn't always easy. Sometimes it takes some real effort to be able to treat others with the kindness you would hope to receive. It’s heroic to pay such close attention and to be moved to help. But, you know, even though I haven't watched anything like this about him I can feel a sense of realness, and that he is a genuine person who's worth supporting. After watching what he did in Shanghai clip I surely said to myself - This person is helpful. That was a kind deed from him! :lol:

2 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20180111 on duty (-12 in Seoul, lowest for 18 years)

Reveal hidden contents

cr Logo

gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. :lol:

• Like 5

http://samsamstory.tistory.com/3321?category=478469

Presenting Lee Minho calendar when purchasing Good Base products

99529F385A541CCF11E090

99B193505A541CCF08B251

9947953B5A541CCF1412AD

Goodbase 'Lee Minho calendar'
At a store selling good base
For those who purchased the Good Base product for over 30,000 won
We present it to you.
Come on first come, please hurry!

(Translation by Google)

Spoiler

99EB154B5A541CCF09707B

• Like 6

8 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

http://samsamstory.tistory.com/3321?category=478469

Presenting Lee Minho calendar when purchasing Good Base products

Goodbase 'Lee Minho calendar'
At a store selling good base
For those who purchased the Good Base product for over 30,000 won
We present it to you.
Come on first come, please hurry!

(Translation by Google)

Reveal hidden contents

99EB154B5A541CCF09707B

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing this. I want to try this product. I'm sure if it's from LMH it must be good! :lol:

• Like 2

16 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Day 16 : Favorite his style or modeling.

Now, KDR is my favorite. He's soooooooooooo handsome.

I have to agree! I loved Kim Damryung’s style and the character itself a lot too

Minho’s look in traditional clothing is truly lovely. I didn’t know purple(and pink!) could look this good on men :wub:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 7

On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 4:09 PM, CarolynH said:

@gtLmh0622I'm not sure how Minoz would take this, but he could be a cold blooded killer who looks kind and innocent.  You can see how women would easily fall for his looks, not really thinking that they should be just as careful.  

I have to do more thinking about the type of character that I would want Minho to portray.  

Day 11 challenge:  You mean a song that I want Minho to sing?  Hmm, that isn't easy although I tend to think he is better singing ballads.

LOL gtLMH, I can imagine that he was perhaps pouting as he was looking out the window.  

Here is another of my favorite airport videos.  Man, he looks good in all black.

cr Luck2

On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 9:11 PM, gtLmh0622 said:

005SsYhBly1fnbv69phgej30j60uq0ya.jpg

cr  Logo

CarolynH, I do like your airport picture, that is the LMH look that I like. I have others that I like but do not know how to find it to paste it here.  I also can't think of food or songs, I would like him to eat or sing. 

GTLMH0622, your question to Carolyn and Pixie about being at the Camry LA event 2013. I was there at the event. It was a contest and lucky draw to get two tickets. I happen to win and I shared it with another Minoz fan who lives in LA sometimes. I was inches from him but he passed by too quickly. I almost shook his hand. My friend won a lucky draw and was up there to shake his hand and get a signed copy of the poster.

• Like 5

Spoiler

PERSONAL TASTE EPISODE 7 "COMING OUT"

The show opens with the sweet kiss between Jin Ho and Kae In.  The morning finds Kae In wondering if Jin Ho is now into women.  Kae In meets Jin Ho in the living room; the latter claims not to remember the night before as he was drunk and apologizes for any wrongdoing.  

(In Hee has some nerve being rude to Kae In. ) Kae In learns, from In Hee, the reason Jin Ho was so upset the night before.  She also learns that Jin Ho is moving from Sang go jae.  Kae In passes by a shop and buys a stuffed animal (Minomi) who reminds her of Jin Ho.  Kae In proceeds to make dinner for Jin Ho  (She cooks like me) trying to convince him to stay.  After dinner, Jin Ho proposes a final test, a date.  Throwing out the trash, Kae In finds a drunk, pathetic  chang ryul.  Ugh, Chang Ryul convinces Kae In to pretend to be his wife at a dinner with his mother, who is leaving for Africa.  Jin Ho emerges from his room to find Kae In outside with Chang Ryul listening to the conversation.  (I'm not sure if Jin Ho is jealous).  kae In lies to Jin Ho that the date needs to be postponed so Kae In can help her "friend".  Jin Ho turns cold.  Kae In talks to Minomi/Jin Ho.  Jin Ho leaves to blow off steam and kae In pesters him to take her along.  As they drive along the freeway, Kae In shouts out the car window.  she tells Jin Ho that he needs to stop keeping his emotions inside and scream.  (why is screaming from the car so often seen in Kdramas?)  The final test is Jin Ho as the fictitious boyfriend who is breaking up her.  Kae In tells Jin Ho that she will listen to him  because she loves him.  Jin Ho chastises her for being foolish.  (I think at this point Jin Ho is beginning to feel something for Kae In, otherwise why is he so upset Kae in will see Chang Rul?).   The next morning, In Hee tells Jin Ho that Do Bin went to see his father at their villa to discuss the Dam Art Gallery project,  so Jin Ho still has a chance.   Young sun and Sang Jun meet for breakfast.  Sang Jun plans to tell Young Sun is not gay, but fails.  Sang Jun sighs that he's addicted to playing a gay man,.  Back at Sang go jae, Kae In lies to Jin Ho again as she is preparing for the dinner with Chang Ryul and his mother.  At the dinner, Kae is miserable and jams food in her mouth.  (I feel bad for Chang Ryul's mother who is so excited about her daughter in law.)  Kae In overhears the conversation between Chang Ryul's mother and Chang Ryul discussing the bad blood between Chang Ryul's father and Jin Ho's father.  Chang Ryul's mother gives Kae In an expensive brooch.  Kae In returns it to Chang Ryul as he drops her off.  Kae In is sick the moment she arrives at home.  Jin Ho comforts kae In as she is barfing.  Kae In asks Jin Ho to prick her finger which is supposed to make her feel better. (I read in dramabeans that it does work) LOL, Jin Ho is a bit rough piercing her finger roughly.  Kae In asks Jin Ho about the relationship between his father and Chang Ryul's father and cheers Jin Ho on.  (I think this is where a make a fist and say "fighting!")  

The next morning Jin Ho visits Do Bin at the latter's villa.  (do bin's hair is pretty funky in this scene).  Do Bin guesses that Jin Ho is there to talk about the Dam Art Gallery.  Jin Ho says he's there because Do bin needs a friend.  The two begin talking about past relationships.  (oh oh, do bin looks at Jin Ho with those eyes).  Do Bin tells Jin Ho his lover gave him the hanky that do Bin loaned him.  

Chang Ryul's father learns that Kae In's father is Park Chul Han and kicks his son for letting her go.  Kae In arrives at M Architecture to fine Tae Hoon and Sang Jun "cheating on Jin Ho".  Just as Jin Ho is about to tell Kae In that he has been lying about his sexual orientation, Sang Jun bursts in and the chance is lost.  

Chang Ryul meets his old friend "Joel".  Joel tells Chang Ryul that Do bin is gay (gasp!).  Meanwhile, Jin Ho returns the hanky to Do Bin.  do Bin confess but Jin Ho is a bit dense, until do Bin tells Jin Ho that he likes him.  The light bulb turns on for Jin Ho, who is shocked.  (Poor Do Bin).  Jin Ho is increasingly uncomfortable.  Jin Ho is visibly upset when who shows up but Chang Ryul ready to accuse Jin Ho of pretending to be gay just to get the Dam Art Gallery job.  Jin Ho sees Do bin in the background (argh) Kae In is somehow also on the scene.  Jin Ho tells Chang Ryul that he is gay.  Jin Ho sees Kae In who looks as though she is about to cry.  Chang Ryul continues to bait Jin Ho (stop it Chang Ryul!  Don't be mean!).  Kae In steps in and defends Jin Ho.  Jin Ho yells at Kae In to stop and walks away.  Kae In chases after Jin Ho, but he leaves alone.  Chang Ryul asks how can Kae In be with a man dirty like Jin Ho who would pretend to be gay just to win the bid for Dam Art Gallery.  Kae In slaps him (you go, girl!).  The show ends with Jin Ho driving like a drunk driver.  (Wah, a sad ending).  

This episode is a mixed bag of comedy (thanks to Sang Jun) and friendship-the newly found friendship (Do Bin and Jin Ho at the villa) and deepening friendship (and more?) between Kae In and Jin Ho as evidenced in the final scene.

Another fave of LMH in a suit.  I love this casual (but hot) look

cr:  Monika Setiono

sigh @pixie0622:  Do you remember, chingu, so close yet so far :bawling:

• Like 4

Day 17 : What have you dreamed about LMH.

20180112 on duty :

e3970d78gy1fnepn8crynj20ic0g6qcr.jpg

e3970d78gy1fnepn9y70mj20u00qk1d1.jpg

e3970d78gy1fnepnbzofqj20u00qk4ja.jpg

cr Minoz_Moonshine

By the way, on 20180112, GangNam Gu's official Weibo Account stated that there would be LMH's news next week.  :)

• Like 8

Sad news T^T

“Boys Over Flowers” PD Passes Away In Unfortunate Accident

Jeon-Ki-Sang-e1515821740585.jpg

Producing director (PD) Jeon Ki Sang has passed away at the age of 59.

On January 13, news outlet TV Report stated that PD Jeon Ki Sang was crossing a crosswalk around 1:20 a.m. KST when he suddenly got hit by a taxi. According to police, he was immediately rushed to the hospital but was ultimately pronounced dead.

His family living abroad are currently on their way to Korea upon hearing the unfortunate news.

PD Jeon Ki Sang is known for many works, including, “My Girl,” “Witch Yoo Hee,” “Boys Over Flowers,” and “To the Beautiful You.”

We send our deepest condolences to the family of PD Jeon Ki Sang.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/01/12/boys-flowers-pd-passes-away-tragic-accident/

• Sad 3