Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

LEE MIN HO, THE MOST AWARDED DRAMA AND CHARACTER OF THIS ACTOR

LEE MIN HO'S AWARDS FOR THE HEIRS

Lee Min Ho's drama that brought the actor the most awards is The Heirs. The series released in 2013 featured an all-star cast and a school theme that gained popularity around the world. Among the recognitions that the protagonist obtained after playing Kim Tan we find: Award for Best Actor in Special Drama, the Award for Best Dressed, the award known as the Award for Top 10 Stars (along with actress Park Shin Hye and Kim Woo Bin), as well as the Award for Best Couple with Park Shin Hye, all of them from the SBS Drama Awards 2013 gala.

spacer.png

In addition, at the 2013 Korean Drama Awards, he won the awards for Best Actor, Favorite Couple (along with Park Shin Hye), as well as the Daesang for Best Drama. We cannot leave out Lee Min Ho's award for The Heir at the 2013 Baidu Music Awards, where he was nominated for Best Asian Actor. In total there are a total of 8 awards that the Korean actor obtained for this memorable series.

https://www.nacionrex.com/doramas/Lee-Min-Ho-el-drama-y-personaje-mas-premiados-de-este-actor-20210925-0013.html

12 Years On, Kdrama Boys Over Flowers Returns to NET TV 

spacer.png

After 12 years had passed, Kdrama titled Boys Over Flowers re-airs on Indonesian NET TV. Let's see the latest news from the actors.

This drama stars Gu Jun Pyo (Lee Min Ho), Geum Jan Di (Koo Hye Sun), Yoon Ji Hoo (Kim Hyun Joong), So Yi Jung (Kim Bum), and Song Woo Bin (Kim Joon).

Boys Over Flowers is a Korean drama that was very popular in the 2010s, after it premiered in Korea in 2009.

Stories about the rich and the poor that are uniquely packaged make the audience never forget this drama, including in Indonesia.

Here's the latest news from the cast of Boys Over Flowers :

1. Lee Min Ho (Goo Jun Pyo)

Debuting on the Hollywood scene, Lee Min Ho, who plays Goo Jun Pyo, has just finished filming his new drama, Pachinko.

Boys Over Flowers is a drama that made Lee Min Ho famous. He even won the Best New Actor award.

https://jurnalmedan.pikiran-rakyat.com/hits/pr-1492675062/12-tahun-berlalu-drakor-boys-over-flowers-kembali-tayang-di-net-tv-yuk-simak-kabar-terbaru-dari-para-pemain

• Like 5

EVENT Alert! What do you think should happen next? Calling all drama viewers who have an opinion on which direction a drama should be heading in. Here is your chance to play PDnim. Participate in this joint screenwriting game and lets see what kind of drama Soompi chingus come up with. Surely, it will be better than some of the duds we have been subjected to, right? :lol:

re: @partyon, @Lmangla, @Sleepy Owl, @confusedheart, @agenth

• Like 3

Lee Min Ho, the most award-winning drama and the actor's character

Let's GO
septiembre 25, 2021

lee-min-ho-el-drama-y-personaje-mas-prem

You probably already have Lee Min Ho's favorite drama, but do you know which one has earned him the most accolades for his acting career?

This boy is well known in the world of Korean dramas, and internationally, he is very famous, each of the projects in which he participates, attracts attention, and for this reason he received applause even at the annual awards.

Lee Min Ho's most recent drama is The King: Eternal Monarch, but if we look back at his career, we see that the story that made him a star was Boys Over Flowers.

Although both charmed fans with romance, neither of them gave the most awards to the protagonist of The Lengend Of The Blue Sea, who is he then?

Lee Min Ho awards for "The Heirs"

Lee Min Ho's most award-winning drama is The Heirs, released in 2013, featuring a stellar cast and school theme that has gained worldwide popularity. Among the confessions that the protagonist received after playing Kim Tan, we find:

Award for Best Actor in a Special Drama, Award for Best Couple with Park. Shin Hye, they are all at the 2013 SBS Drama Awards Gala.

In addition, at the 2013 Korean Updates Awards, he received awards for Best Actor, Favorite Couple (along with Park Shin Hye), and Daesang for Best Drama.

Not to mention Lee Min Ho's award for "The Heirs" at the 2013 Baidu Music Awards, where he was nominated for Best Asian Actor. In total, the Korean actor received 8 awards for this memorable series.

Source: Nacionrex
Translation from spanish google

https://kpopletsgonews.net/idols/lee-min-ho-el-drama-y-personaje-mas-premiados-de-este-actor/

• Like 4

20 hours ago, nina_mitrokhina said:

Lee Min Ho's IG shooting location
Ttukseom Hangang Park Tunnel
Round pushpin139, Gangbyeonbuk-ro, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gwangjin_District

@nina_mitrokhina   thanks for sharing this.

@CarolynH I haven't seen the tunnel but this park is large & free but, nothing much there for tourists to see. (my opinion) But, good to visit & relax. :heart2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, willenette said:

@nina_mitrokhina   thanks for sharing this.

@CarolynH I haven't seen the tunnel but this park is large & free but, nothing much there for tourists to see. (my opinion) But, good to visit & relax. 

@willenette, Thank you for your kind words! I'm glad you liked the footnotes on Gangbyeonbuk-ro. It seems to me that Lee Min Ho wanted to walk with Choco in the park, but did not guess the weather.

Dear Oppa: Indian fan thanks The Heirs alum Lee Min Ho the light of her life

By Pinkvilla Desk -September 26, 2021

dear_oppa_lee_min_ho-social_0.jpg?itok=g

During the last few weeks, some endearing letters have made their strategy to our inbox. From letters for Get started-Up big name Kim Seon Ho to letters to pop band NCT, EXO and TXT, our inbox has been stuffed with love. Now we’ve additionally won a letter for the multi-talented South Korean actor Lee Min Ho. A fan from India named Isha has reached out to the big name by the use of our Expensive Oppa section.

Learn her letter under:

Hi Lee Min Ho Oppa..

How are you? I’m hoping you’re neatly.

I am Isha and I am from India dwelling in a town of Pondicherry.Im your greatest fan.Would possibly god all the time bathe blessings on you. All the time shine like a solar and be good-looking and wholesome all the time. Even though I do not know whether or not you learn this letter or no longer, I’m nonetheless writing my emotions within the hope that you are going to learn it. It’s been 4 years since I first noticed your film. I do not understand how time flies so rapid with you. Each time I believe unhappy or depressed there may be best you, your dramas and movies which all the time motivates me. You’re the Moon of my mild. Moon brightens within the night time. It’s true that I in reality fell in love with you saranghae oppa.In my lifetime there will likely be an afternoon when I can meet you evidently.Keep Protected and Keep Wholesome ceaselessly .

https://public.uk.com/2021/09/26/dear-oppa-indian-fan-thanks-the-heirs-alum-lee-min-ho-the-light-of-her-life/

• Like 3

9 pairs of memorable dimples of Korean movies

Korean movies are sometimes brighter and sweeter thanks to the dimpled smiles of actors and beauties.

Actor Lee Min Ho

spacer.png

https://ngoisao.net/9-cap-ma-lum-gay-thuong-nho-cua-phim-han-4362274.html

This is a Collection of Dramas on Demand Vision+

JAKARTA - The viewing options available on Vision+ with the video on demand (VOD) format are getting more complete. Now, fans of South Korean shows can watch their favorite K-drama on Vision+ at will, anytime and anywhere.

Here are hit drama content that can be enjoyed in full on the Vision+ application.

Then there is the romantic drama The Legend of the Blue Sea starring Lee Min-Ho and Jun Ji-Hyun. The 2016 series is still the public's favorite spectacle to this day because of the interesting storyline and the acting of the players that make the audience emotional.

Legend of the Blue Sea tells the story of a nobleman from the Joseon era with a mermaid that ends tragically. Their souls are reincarnated and eventually reunite several centuries later.

https://lifestyle.sindonews.com/read/551604/158/ini-deretan-drama-on-demand-vision-dari-the-penthouse-reply-1988-hingga-dunia-maya-1632654567

LMH ranked #No. 1 actor in September.
Congratulations again, THE KING. 

#LeeMinHo #TheKing #MYM Entertainment #DUCKING

spacer.png

New video!

ANDZ: 2021 FW Casual

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

Here are the highlights of "The Descendants," starring Lee Min Ho, a popular actor with over 26 million subscribers.

Published on September 27, 2021

Spoiler

large-ee36e6c754f59f1ad11585fd293466ba.j

Hello, leave this to us for dramas and films! I'm Haru from Yomuno Writer.

This time, we will be presenting the Heirs drama starring popular Korean actor Lee Min Ho, who has over 26 million followers on his official Instagram, and is expected to release the latest Apple TV Plus drama PACHINKO ...

Actually, this fall it is expected that attention will return to the actor this fall and winter, as it was decided to become an ambassador of the "Globus" facial equipment.

From September 15, Lee Min Ho's life-size mural (187 cm) will appear at a special site in Shinjuku Marui, and from mid-October at Tokyo Daimaru department store.

Take the opportunity to check out this work, which features seasonal actors such as Park Hyun Sik, Kim Woo Bin, and Kang Ha Neul.

Synopsis of the Korean drama "Descendants"

large-1309dcb789c3b16ea704cbe0ec033845.p

Kim Tan (Lee Min Ho), the second son of the Imperial Group and an illegitimate child, met the woman Cha Eun Sang (Park Shin Hye), who was lost in the nude when she came to give her sister a wedding present. while studying abroad in the United States, it will make you stay.

Tang had a fiancé, but gradually she was attracted by Eun Sang, and upon her return she decided to return to Korea.

On the other hand, Eunsan's mother worked as a housekeeper in the house of the President of the Imperial Group, but she had to live and work in the mansion because she ran out of money to prepare a wedding present.

Eun Sang will live there with him, but in fact, this is also Tang's house ...

The highlight of the Korean drama "Heirs".

Influencing the role of a high school student who does not feel discomfort

large-9071ae0bfb24e3b5cfbd45f3105413c8.p

In Korean dramas, Gong Yoo, who played the 26-year-old high school student in Kanpan-sensei and Konpeito, and Hwang In Yup, who played the 29-year-old high school student in The Coming of the Goddess, are between their actual age and the role. There are actors who don't feel ripped out, and Lee Min Ho is one of them.

Lee Min Ho, who played the main character of high school student Kim Tan in this work, was 27 years old when he decided to act. He said, "I wanted to film a trendy school drama that could portray young people before I get older."

In this work, he shows off his school-like appearance without any discomfort. The form looks great, and the fashion in the drama has attracted attention.

However, whoever created such a wonderful character seems to have tried to fill the gap with the actual age of the cast. So firstly, he said that he was the same age as Kim Tan, and as he repeated many times, “I was born in 1996” and played the roles, I really felt like a high school student.

The cast of leading actors!

large-5de63e16cbb95a64e9267e28d29ac7b1.p

When it comes to school drama, one of the attractive things is that there are many performers later on who will act as lead actors.

Of course, a number of celebrity actors are also involved, including Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye, who starred in the film.

For example, Kim Ji Won from "Sam My Way" and "Crazy About The Big City" plays the role of Kim Tan's fiancée, played by Lee Min Ho. Former lover of Kim Tan is a crystal of "Bride of Habek" and "Prison Textbook".

Also, Kim Tan's rival is Kim Woo-bin, who "loves uncontrollably" and "engineers." Park Hyun Sik from "Hwarang <Farran>" and "Strong Girl Bong Soon" is a fun classmate. Kang Ha-Neul from Rei Hanamo Yuru 8 Princes and When the Camellia Blossoms will appear as the elderly.

There are other great roles that would be difficult to film right away, such as Jung Ga-ram from Love Alarm for an unnamed classmate.

The script was written by "the man" who created many masterpieces!

It's a beautiful sight to fill the age gap, great cast and lots of highlights, but the story is also extremely interesting.

The script has released many hits such as "Secret Garden", "Descendants of the Sun", "Tokkebi-The Lovely Days You Give" and "Mr. , answers.

This work dramatically depicts the inevitable love affairs of high school students, problems with their families, teenage experiences and conflicts, making it a story that prompts the desire to see the next story.

In particular, the last four series are essential for handkerchiefs, and you can't take your eyes off the threads of discord. Be bold and take a step forward to see them grow to the end.

This time, we presented the highlights of the Heirs drama, starring popular actor Lee Min Ho, who is eagerly awaiting the spread of his new work. Take this opportunity to appreciate Lee Min Ho's impeccable acting that doesn't make you feel the age difference, and the youthful ensemble drama woven by great actors.

Translation from Japanese google
https://www.o-uccino.jp/article/posts/78230

• Like 2

Synopsis of "Boys Without Flowers" by Lee Min Ho's popular dragon that you missed too much

Monday, September 27, 2021

Spoiler

o-img-67535-sinopsis-boys-over-flowers-i

Suara.com - The hit Korean drama of all time, Boys Without Flowers, starring Go Hye Sun and Lee Min Ho, is set to air soon on NET TV. Since its first broadcast from January 5 to March 31, 2009 on KBS2, this Korean drama has become a favorite among drakor fans.

Boys Over Flowers is a school drama and romance genre adapted from the Japanese manga Hana Yori Dango. A similar series has been filmed before, namely "Meteor's Garden", which aired in 2001.

Spoiler

o-img-56112-sinopsis-boys-over-flowers-i

Fans of the Korean drama should be familiar with Boys Over Flowers, which was very popular at the time. Check out the short description of Boys Over Flowers below, who knows you haven't watched it yet.

The drama tells the story of a girl from an ordinary family who studies at the most prestigious school in South Korea. The story begins with Geum Jang Di, a girl from an ordinary family who owns a laundry room. While about to deliver the laundry, Geum Yang Di sees high school student Shin Hwa, who is about to commit suicide, and Geum Yang Di stops him.

Shinhwa High School is one of the most elite and prestigious schools in South Korea. It turned out that Yang Di was delivering laundry to the home of a Xinghwa Middle School student at the time. The student is stressed because he continues to be bullied by the F4 members.

o-img-22866-sinopsis-boys-over-flowers-i

Geum Jang Di's actions attracted public attention and sparked public anger against Shinhwa High School. The Xinghwa School also invited Yang Di to study there in order to suppress public anger. Yang Di first turned down the scholarship offer. However, in the end, Yang Di accepted the offer for his family's sake.

While attending school, Yang Di tried to avoid F4 and decided not to deal with them because Yang Di knew what happened to those who dared to challenge F4.

o-img-57259-sinopsis-boys-over-flowers-i

F4 is the richest and most powerful gang of kids in the school. F4 consists of Goo Jun Pyo, Yoon Ji Hoo, Seo Yi Jung, and Song Woo Bin. This F4 gang is always terrorizing and annoying weak students and people who don't like them using their parents' names and abilities.

o-img-78573-sinopsis-boys-over-flowers-i

Goo Joon Pyo always tries to give Jang Di trouble at school every day until Jang Di apologizes to him. Jang Di tries to endure and refuses to apologize to Goo Jun Pyo.

The more he pranked Yang Di, the more Goo Jun Pyo became interested in Geum Jang Di. Goo Jun Pyo used everything he could to get close to Jang Di. Their romance began.

Reasons to look at boys over flowers

Spoiler

745x489-img-94892-sinopsis-boys-over-flo

The story in Boys Over Flowers is like the tale of Cinderella, a poor girl who ends up falling in love with a handsome and wealthy man. Despite the fact that his life is full of twists and turns and problems, Geum Yang Di always tries to survive and fight wrong, just like F4.

"Boys Without Flowers" starring South Korean stars Hallyu and handsome actors, thanks to whom this drama has become popular for all time. Lee Min Ho as Goo Joon Pyo, Kim Bum as Seo Yi Jung, Kim Hyun Joon as Yoon Ji Ho, and Kim Joon as Song Woo Bin.

Lee Min Ho and Go Hye Sun's chemistry is also unusual in the drama. With the drama Boys Above Flowers, Lee Min Ho's name has become popular and his acting skills have always been recognized in every role he plays in Korean dramas. This is a synopsis of Boys over Flowers. Who's eager to watch the drama on NET TV?

Author: Agata Vidya Nariswari

Translation from Indonesian google

https://www.suara.com/entertainment/2021/09/27/164011/sinopsis-boys-over-flowers-drakor-populer-lee-min-ho-yang-sayang-dilewatkan

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

At the request of Mnet viewers, we have carefully selected popular masterpieces of drama! Park Seo Joon, Lee Min Ho, Lee Jong Suk, and Jang Geun Suk will air from October 9!

CJ ENM Japan Co., Ltd. (Headquarters: Minato-ku, Tokyo, Executive Director: Choi Kyung), which operates the all-Korean entertainment channel Mnet and Japan's first Korean entertainment video distribution service Mnet Smart, since October we have decided to broadcast / distribute the Heirs "," Pinocchio "," Why Secretary Kim? " and "" You are beautiful. "

d3711-1124-7bb57bb6cb3e1fc25d2f-3.jpg

"The Heirs"

Great competition for actors like Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye! Sweet and sad love story of young people with an inevitable fate
[Cast] Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, Kim Woo Bin, Kang Min Hyuk, Krystal, Kang Ha Neul, Park Hyun Sik, etc.
[Broadcast Date] Broadcast 2021 kicks off Saturday, October 9th! / (Sat) 13:30 ~ * 2 episodes of continuous broadcast
[Program Overview] 2013 SBS / 20 episodes in total / 75 minutes each / Subtitled / HD / Re-broadcast... 

Can be watched on cable TV and elsewhere throughout the country. [Mnet Smart] http://smart.mnetjp.com/
Japan's first dedicated Korean video distribution service. Apart from live viewing of Mnet Korea and Mnet Japan, the program archive is also extensive. Watch online as much as you want, from anywhere and from any device connected to the Internet.

Translation from Japanese google

https://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000001124.000003711.html

• Like 3

These Korean male stars are over 30 years old and still handsome, young-looking

For the following 10 male actors in the South Korean art scene, I believe that you will know them through their work in  famous series. They also show excellent ability and talent.

In particular, if you look at the appearance of these same male stars, we see that each is still handsome and young- looking.

Lee Minho

34 years old

spacer.png

https://www.khmerload.com/news/164327

So LBB now ships worldwide: 

:coolshades::coolshades:

LBB IG update

spacer.png

INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING NOW AVAILABLE TO 26 COUNTRIES

United States of America, Canada, Russia, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Netherland, Spain, Swiss, United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, Brazil, Chile, China, Japan, Malaysia, Philippine, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, India

• Like 5

Best Romantic Korean Dramas On Netflix To Watch Today

ByMuskan JPublished 28.09.2021

best-kdramas--1024x576.jpg

Best Romantic Korean Dramas on NetflixThe best Kdramas on Netflix

Korean dramas or Kdramas have become an essential part of the Entertainment industry. These 16 or 20 something episode television dramas hailing from South Korea are ruling in TV content. Due to their emerging popularity, massive streaming and OTT sites like Netflix, AppleTV, Prime, and Rakuten are now producing original content. Moreover, their library is not filled with Kdramas. Hence, today we will present you with the list of Best romantic Korean dramas present on Netflix.

Romantic Kdramas are a particular genre emerging from the entire Kdrama section. The storylines never fail to amaze us, and the plot always makes us fall in love with it. Next comes the heart-flattering chemistries between the lead actors. Further, the OST’s enhance the scenes in the drama perfectly. You can never get the OST’s out of your mind once you start watching Kdramas. Undoubtedly, there are a lot of factors why one should stream romantic Kdramas.

Netflix is a global platform, providing its services in over 190 countries. The streamer makes it possible to watch thousands of regional content without any hassle. For a couple of years, Netflix has been adding content from Korea every other day. You can find your favorite Korean dramas and movie without browsing the internet for long.

In the list, we will present you with the Best Romantic Korean dramas present on Netflix. And we hope you tune in to watch some of our recommendations...

5. The Legend of The Blue Sea

Director – Jin Hyeok
Screenwriter – Park Ji Eun
Starring – Lee Min Ho, Jun Ji Hyun, Lee Hee Joon, Shin Won Ho, Shin Hae Sun

2016 was indeed the year of best romantic Kdramas. The Legend Of The Blue Sea joins the list of the best Korean Romantic Dramas on Netflix with its fantasy storyline and comedic scenarios. Heo Joon Jae is a conman with his two other accomplices. However, one day, he meets Shim Cheung, a mermaid and someone who has a history with Heo Joon Jae. With several romantic flashbacks and comedic present scenes, the drama should definitely be on your watch list. Apart from the fantastic plot, cameos from GOT7’s Park Jin Young, Jo Jung Suk, Krystal, and Park Jin Joo.

The Legend of the Blue Sea - Trailer 2 | Lee Min Ho & Jun Ji Hyun 2016 Korean Drama

9. Boys Over Flowers

Director – Jeon Ki Sang
Screenwriter -Yoon Ji Ryun
Starring – Lee Min Ho, Ku Hye Sun, Kim Bum, Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Joon, Kim So Eun

Boys Over Flowers was released in 2009 and is still one of the most loved Kdramas. The story seems cliche to many, but nobody can deny that Boys Over Flowers was one of the reasons why Kdramas are so prevalent in other regions.

Boys Over Flowers - Boys Over Flowers aka Boys Before Flowers: Highlights (Official)

The drama follows the story of a poor but brave girl Geum Jan Di, who challenges the leader of F4, Gu Joon Pyo, after a brief encounter. Along with the other three members of F4, Gu Joon Pyo tries to take revenge on Geum Jan Di but ends up falling for her. From evil mother to anesthesia to love triangles, the Kdrama encompasses all the qualities of being the ‘ideal’ Korean drama. Plus, music from “SHINee” and “5SOS” will make it interesting to watch.

https://otakukart.com/best-romantic-korean-dramas-on-netflix/

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, CarolynH said:

@syntyche I was on the lbb website.  I only saw 5 items for sale.  I can't imagine what it would cost to ship to the US; probably almost the cost of the product!:open_mouth:

@CarolynH, my thoughts, too, the shipping to US would really cost as much if not more than the product. That's why other fandoms make a group purchase from Korea for them to share in the shipping cost. 

LEE MIN HO AND HIS MOST PASSIONATE KISS IN KOREAN DRAMAS

Many of the K- dramas where Lee Min Ho acts are romantically themed and kisses cannot be missing

For many, Lee Min Ho's best kiss scene happened alongside Jun Ji Hyun in The Legend Of The Blue Sea.

LEE MIN HO AND JUN JI HYUN'S KISS

This long-awaited moment occurred in episode number 20 of the drama and everything begins when the actor takes the girl in his arms and takes her to lie down, and immediately gives her a tender kiss. Heo Joon Jae, who is Lee Min Ho's character, hugs the mermaid who now lives next to him and the intensity of the romantic moment increases every moment. AWW!

https://www.nacionrex.com/doramas/Lee-Min-Ho-y-su-beso-mas-apasionado-en-los-dramas-coreanos-20210928-0020.html

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1