Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

2 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

i saw the link in Yeppuda Minoz tweet and read the article about possible pairing :D ,,,, the other one is DC link,,,,

writers choose ML and FL right? I’m wondering which actress will be his next partner,,,

there is a chance we get IU,,, we never know who is next :D 

what genre do you think would be suitable for them? 

@Nikaa94, hahaha - I'm always biased for rom-com, why not? I've always loved this kind of genre. Or, a courtroom drama? It's also good to see & learn from all those legal practice and the justice system. LMH can play as prosecutor & IU maybe a newly-graduate law student. Or she could play as police investigator - hahaha - Ohhh............just anything as long as it's not historical.  :Megalol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

4 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Nikaa94, hahaha - I'm always biased for rom-com, why not? I've always loved this kind of genre. Or, a courtroom drama? It's also good to see & learn from all those legal practice and the justice system. LMH can play as prosecutor & IU maybe a newly-graduate law student. Or she could play as police investigator - hahaha - Ohhh............just anything as long as it's not historical.  :Megalol:

haha, I don’t want Saeguk drama either  :joy: I heard many times before Minoz want LMH to do detective and prosecutor roles. :D So curious to know what he picks next,,, 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

haha, I don’t want Saeguk drama either  :joy: I heard many times before Minoz want LMH to do detective and prosecutor roles. :D So curious to know what he picks next,,, 

@Nikaa94,  I am, too. But, I just hope he steps out of student roles now. Gu Jun Pyo from Boys Over Flowers was given to life by him, though. Do you know that he wasn’t actually the first choice to play the role? It was Jang Geun Suk who was originally tapped to play the curly-haired lead.  :emmm:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

On 2/13/2021 at 6:15 AM, scrawford said:

HI Guys, i have been rewatching LMH's drama recently, and now i am currently on Personal taste. I feel like this drama is kinda underrated. LMH look so handsome as Jin Ho. The beginning is a bit slow, but once both leads started to get close, i think the story is cute. 

Who is here love Personal taste?? :)

Oh I love Personal Taste so much! It's actually the only LMH drama that I currently rewatch before I sleep every time I miss him. Since I am currently not watching any new or old K-drama due to my busy schedule, so Personal Taste is the only K-drama I rewatch, lol. 

I absolutely love LMH's acting and look as Jin Ho, this character also shows that LMH is a great actor. After portraying GJP in BOF, he could switch to Jin Ho so quickly after 1 year without a slight trace to GJP character. He's so mature and cool in Personal Taste even-though he was still so young at that time! :love:

On another note, I've been reading updates from Minoz accounts about the noticeable increase in Pachinko book sales in Korea. It's happening as well in my country, I was surprised to see Pachinko book (translated version) is on the "Best Seller" section in the largest bookstore in my city. I've never seen Pachinko book displayed in that section before, especially because Pachinko is relatively unknown to book reader here. The power of LMH indeed!! :star:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

7 hours ago, JoannaID said:

On another note, I've been reading updates from Minoz accounts about the noticeable increase in Pachinko book sales in Korea. It's happening as well in my country, I was surprised to see Pachinko book (translated version) is on the "Best Seller" section in the largest bookstore in my city. I've never seen Pachinko book displayed in that section before, especially because Pachinko is relatively unknown to book reader here. The power of LMH indeed!! 

Sorry to cut your post. I totally agree with you. I have read about the increase in sales of Pachinko, but to see it in person has more impact. 

15 hours ago, willenette said:

@Missprincesathey called it  "White Day" and is celebrated annually on March 14th. This is a day opposite to Valentine’s Day. That's when it's payback time. Men who received chocolates from their love partners on Valentines Day usually pay them back on White Day with candy instead of chocolates. . Japan, Taiwan and China also celebrate this… I read that “White Day” was started by the Japanese confectionery industry association. Every year, it seems, there are people in the media who bash it as one of the most overly commercialized commemorative days in Korea. “White Day” may have been predestined to be commercialized to some extent.   :hahah!:

Thank you very much for the detailed explanation! Never heard of something like that. I appreciate your explanations a lot. 

:7555_attack:

@Nikaa94 we are in a drought! No news of Lee Min Ho? :tears:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, Missprincesa said:

we are in a drought! No news of Lee Min Ho? :tears:

no, no news,,,, :sad1: I miss him so much,,, we have no new content,,,,

we don’t know where he is, maybe he is preparing for pachinko in CN

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

53 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

no, no news,,,, :sad1: I miss him so much,,, we have no new content,,,,

we don’t know where he is, maybe he is preparing for pachinko in CN

Maybe he is leaving one of these days. Jung Eun Chae arrived to Canada yesterday, according to what I saw on twitter, so there is a chance he is the next one to go. 

:rubchin:

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

2 hours ago, Missprincesa said:

Maybe he is leaving one of these days. Jung Eun Chae arrived to Canada yesterday, according to what I saw on twitter, so there is a chance he is the next one to go. 

:rubchin:

hmmmm,, maybe he is already in CN,,,, I can’t believe he must be still be in SK :D he has been MIA since his movielog, we know for sure he was in SK on Feb 4th,,,,, after that no news from him,,,,even MYM is low key,,, no update no content,,

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

21 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Good Morning @Nikaa94  

Anyidea here is LMH now ?

Hi:waves: no idea where he is,,, maybe he is in SK because he didn’t post on IG about his arrival, but maybe he is already there and busy with pachinko,,, that’s why he is not active on IG,,, I wish we got an update from him ,,,

• Where's My Oppa? 3
  • Blob 2

20210216 Promiz FB updated.

149334359_5381546308586372_3327801204464

A Promise of PROMIZ and Lee Min Ho
PROMIZ, the donation platform has been acting for good causes since 2014.
We implement projects and donations for children.
----------
PROMIZ and Lee Min Ho care for children who are in danger by COVID-19.
We have donated 757,112,200 won since 2014.
Several projects for children have been implemented; KNOCK, Safe Umbrella, Milk Mustache and JAMJAMBOX.
----------
More children are exposed in danger at home.
The reason why COVID-19 makes children more vulnerable;
- Family members spend more time at home.
- Emotional conflict has been increased due to economical difficulties.
- Schools cannot monitor children for their safety at home.
More than 30,000 cases of child abuse occurred in 2019.
More than 4,200 cases of child abuse happended again for same child in 2019.
The child abuse cases have been increased 156% compared to cases in 2015.
----------
What we will do for children's safety and happiness;
- Report authorities for child abuse.
- Share information to enhance systems protecting children from abuse.
- Support campaigns for child abuse prevention.

148709131_5381546321919704_5367680095445

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

HI all,

Maybe he celebrated New Years with his family, then flew to CN.  If that's true then he has the two week quarantine.  Fingers crossed that he'll post soon!

Hopefully, his trip to CN goes smoothly.

2 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Hi:waves: no idea where he is,,, maybe he is in SK because he didn’t post on IG about his arrival, but maybe he is already there and busy with pachinko,,, that’s why he is not active on IG,,, I wish we got an update from him ,,,

Keep your fighting spirit on Nikaa... I am sure LMH knows we missed him since his last post.

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 2

16 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Keep your fighting spirit on Nikaa... I am sure LMH knows we missed him since his last post.

hahah :joy: my fighting spirit is looking for new work :coolshades:

yeah we are gonna get some update at some point,,, I just hope we get some already prepared content from MYM while he is in CN,,,,

• Blob 4

2 hours ago, CarolynH said:

HI all,

Maybe he celebrated New Years with his family, then flew to CN.  If that's true then he has the two week quarantine.  Fingers crossed that he'll post soon!

I was just thinking that the family might miss his presence during this Lunar New Year cos we were wondering whether he's in CN earlier..   If he did stay on for the New Year, probably he has just flown over.   Wherever you are, may you be safe and protected, Min-Ho ssi. 

30 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

yeah we are gonna get some update at some point,,, I just hope we get some already prepared content from MYM while he is in CN,,,,

Love your positive spirit @Nikaa94  You bring us here together  - thank you.  

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

LMH has schedule on Feb 20th (Ad shooting), still in Korea :joy:

Someone said on Twitter, Minoz zone??

mystery solved guys 

He will go to CN end of Feb then,,,, 

That's great news - thanks @Nikaa94.    More Ads, more Min Ho-ssi :wub: