Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

11 minutes ago, syntyche said:

Yay! LMH is also the ambassador for the 12.12 sale. So that's another month of LMHxLazada CFs galore!

:issohappy::issohappy:

I’m OBSESSED with this video!! OMGGGGG :piggydance:

Imagine LMH shows up with a box from Lazada in his hand, look at his smile!! His cute pink outfit

He says “shop now” and we Minoz :heart2beat:

3 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Sanju????????? :wut:

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1

56 minutes ago, syntyche said:

Yay! LMH is also the ambassador for the 12.12 sale. So that's another month of LMHxLazada CFs galore!

I keep replaying the 12.12 Lazada CF - LMH's pink jacket is attractively eye-catching.  Looks so good on him.  Feel like getting one.  
Thanks @leeminhosny for the Domino adv and gifs. 

:issohappy:

This week is great, we get to see and hear much of him - lazada, domino, IG and other SNS.   @Nikaa94  Will the next #leeminhofilm movielog be out soon? :D

2 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I keep replaying the 12.12 Lazada CF - LMH's pink jacket is attractively eye-catching.  Looks so good on him.  Feel like getting one.  
Thanks @leeminhosny for the Domino adv and gifs. 

:issohappy:

This week is great, we get to see and hear much of him - lazada, domino, IG and other SNS.   @Nikaa94  Will the next #leeminhofilm movielog be out soon? :D

I did look at the stars today to do my predictions but there were few stars lol :D 
I think episode 4 will be dropped on the weekend and we are very close. Maybe Friday or Saturday? or Sunday 
:approves:

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 2

3 minutes ago, syntyche said:

Q0jGczW.gif

He indeed looks good with his pink jacket!

:fullofhearts::fullofhearts:

I just died 

omg 

:heart2beat:

9 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Almost 24 hours later...........I'm here!:lol:

:2540_meh:

welcome back! Missed you loads! :heart1:

thanks for wiggling!! :2540_meh:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2

5 minutes ago, syntyche said:

He indeed looks good with his pink jacket!

Whoa @syntyche thanks for this BIG , clear LMH in pink!  I was zooming at the jacket :heart4:  have always like that length that falls on just above the hips.  
Guess we will be seeing LMH in pink MORE. :issohappy:

Oppa

can you please drop episode 4 today? :getmygrooveon:

LMH’s best friend, JIW, is also opening his YouTube channel, we might see them in each other’s channels. I think it will be fun! LMH showing us his part of life is so amazing and I know it isn’t easy for him to do so. We are so grateful that Min Ho has opened a channel and shares his personal life with us. :heart:

omg :wut:

do you guys think it’s possible that LMH shares those hangouts (with KB, JIW, WDH) in his channel?? Remember his IG updates? He went to a movie and so on... 

• Like 7

On 11/10/2020 at 4:28 AM, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

@nina_mitrokhina 5misnina, thanks for sharing this. So, that was 0914 Flagship store he went to. The shape of this building was formed with small stacked houses carved in a box. A beautiful building..... Boon the Shop is now referred to as the New Boon after an extensive renovation.  :blush:

• Like 2

On 11/8/2020 at 4:25 PM, Thong Thin said:

@Aleumdaun  besides his new hairstyle,  I love his eye gaze....I could feel the dark side of Ko Hansu.

@CallieP  I think that lady is his stylist, go IG search for  "meganjung1025" .

I checked her site.  She has many other clients so he is not her personal stylist.  Actually, I did not even see him on her Instagram, at least the top 20 posts. I did not scroll down too much :D 

On 11/8/2020 at 6:38 PM, kdyes said:

I've got a head full of conflicting thoughts and feelings today.  Was happy to see the TKEM team come together and yes maybe LMH was striking a Hansu pose.  Sure didn’t look like himself.  Expand the close up of him @Thong Thin posted on pg 3833.   The expression is hard to read:  very strong – very cold or very hot.  Soompi.com said the person taking the photo was KGE.  Questions abound.

I'm a little disappointed by movie log 3.   Before MS, LMH said in DMZ that he really wanted to make movies that had some social value.   The whole shopping tour just left me wondering what's happening when there are so many other things to focus on that have greater meaning.  And I finally got to see his stylist.  I was shocked.  She has no sense of personal style herself – leaves herself very unattractive -- and wanted LMH to wear another girly sweater.  Happily, he declined.  I’m still reacting to the bizarre photo shoot a few months back that dressed him very feminine with the chunky necklace, open collar to the side with a pouty look, lol.  Does he want to look androgenous?  Of course, that’s his right.  If she is responsible for this styling, I’m not impressed.  He’s got a lot to work with (an understatement) and the result is so-so off screen.  Leave him in big shirts if he likes.  That’s better than the girly sweaters. 

Back to LMH movies:  Not only are there so many exciting, socially valuable things to focus on in SK and in the world, there are so many people in SK doing great, important work in many fields.  I’d sure like LMH to be hanging with people like that.  Yes, he is a star and that makes it difficult to go out, but people involved in exciting, meaningful work are not like the general public.  (It was telling that LMH said he doesn’t go out so new clothes sort of get wasted.  Maybe he’s hanging out with wrong people.  Sad.)  Right now, there’s such a focus on advertising products that it makes me a bit uneasy.  Yes, it’s giving him great wealth that he could use later for something valuable – and beyond writing checks.

I’ve decided to give LMH  a year or more of time that’s not working on a drama, to see where he’s heading personally.  In his free time, I hope his widens his interests.  Right now, I feel that the direction seems superficial and ill defined.  I appreciate that his personal life got a bit hit from 2 years of MS and TKEM took so much time and focus – and happening as he considers his 30s and finding new directions.  Looking forward to seeing where he goes in the next couple of years!  Sending love…

I am sorry to be bringing this up so late but I have been busy and had no time to comment and I felt I needed to say something. I just want to say that I understand the others being upset but I do get what you are trying to say.  He is a force for good and he should use his platform to promote social issues.  He does, he has Promiz.  He spent a year in the DMZ with a documentary, probably with no fees when he could have earned a lot of money doing a series and many of us have never even watched it.  He wears a mask which has been used as a promotion to encourage others to wear masks because LMH does.  However, he also is an entertainer, and he has always been private about his personal life. He is just trying to show what he does sometimes with his everyday life.  He can't be doing good all the time and has to have some personal downtime and fun with some friends. We are also dying to know how he is when he goes out and shops. Finally, he is sharing it with us so we should not look a gift horse in the mouth and just enjoy it.  I bet Leonardo De Caprio who spent some time promoting climate change, spends a lot of time doing other stuff though.  I am sure in his YouTube channel, he would have something about Promiz and other charities he supports in the future. He donates quietly without announcing it  publicly. He probably does not like preaching to others but does by example. Thus you and the others have your point of views and that is fair.

I have conflicting feelings too in this pandemic.  Not about LMH, he is a joy and distraction for me.  I am happy to be able to work at home and feel be safe, I feel for those hospital and essential workers who put their lives on the line when the pandemic rages over here in the US.  I don't complain that I have to stay home or can't do certain things or enjoy life fully and have to cancel or put on hold many plans.  I sometimes feel frustrated that my friends who are lucky like me sigh about it or have to only do happy things to distract themselves from their "suffering" of having to stay home and not do fun things.  When we get together via social media, they only want to talk about happy things and food, avoid talking about things that really matter.  They need to avoid unpleasantness, so they only share funny jokes about orange man. I can't discuss substantive issues and it is frustrating.  So I get what you were trying to impart.

On 11/8/2020 at 7:32 PM, gtLmh0622 said:

Yes, she is his stylist and has worked with him for a long time. Did you remember long time ago, once LMH lying on the ground and said he was too tired to move then someone carried him on the back ? That's her. Looks like she got along very well with LMH. She coaxed him as he is her little brother.

She can carry him?? She is a tough cookie then.  Wow!  

On 11/8/2020 at 7:39 PM, Heretorant said:

I think it’s unfair to judge his lifestyle by only seeing 5 minutes of it. And I also don’t see why it’s a problem if he just simply lives life. Sometimes we’re harsh on celebrities and expect them to be perfect but they’re only human. Do we all spend our free time contributing to the world? Heck, I spend my free time selfishly indulging in Korean Dramas and on here discussing them. 

Aside from his busy schedule as an actor, he has Promiz, where he and his fans come together to make this world a better place. He’s a far better person than I am and I am not even half as busy as him. 

:D True, we should be out protesting but stay home hiding from the Covid-19 and watching LMH.

On 11/8/2020 at 8:28 PM, CarolynH said:

Dang!  She must be tall and strong lol.  He's tall enough that half of him would be dragging on the ground.

:joy:

On 11/9/2020 at 3:58 AM, Missprincesa said:

I think the question about his stylist has already been answered. I really like how she talks to him and the familiarity behind it, but I don't like that she is wearing her mask with her nose outside of it... Here the corona is hitting hard and we are obliged to wear the masks all the time while outside home and seeing people wearing them with the nose outside puts me in a really bad mood. 

But I agree with you on the sweater. The fabric might be luxurious but I don't like the colours. Although no problem with the deep neck :approves:

Agreed!

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CallieP said:

I checked her site.  She has many other clients so he is not her personal stylist.  Actually, I did not even see him on her Instagram, at least the top 20 posts. I did not scroll down too much :D

@CallieP, it's just so COOL to be a personal stylist of a celebrity, much more if you're working with a very popular & a superstar at that. But, their job is made difficult by the physical demands of the job. Most of the time they must pick up pieces from brands/sponsors or fashion houses and also return them on a daily basis. And they are paid less. Considering how a single actor or an idol may require 5~6 pieces per scene/event on a daily basis, that’s many pounds of clothes. On top of the physical labor, more hurdles await. She has to consider what the particular actor/idol might like, dislike, and what the brand/sponsor might want her to pick up. That's why, many of them have their assistants. Behind the glitter and the fanfare, and in the shadows of the limelight, theirs is not an easy job at all. Underpaid & overworked who toil by day and night..... :blush:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 3