Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

According to 皮皮pipi-Liu, these pictures were taken by his husband, and it's the first time he used the monocular camera to photo Minho. He said he was ready to take a good picture, but suddenly the crowd stirred, only these 4 watchable.  2018new_xiaoku_org.png

005GwbPUgy1fqsnn006dqj31ns1sku0x.jpg

005GwbPUgy1fqsnncjhajj31qn1pme81.jpg

005GwbPUgy1fqsnntlo4pj31db1hbhdt.jpg

Spoiler

005GwbPUgy1fqsno5iqlxj31la1vd4qq.jpg

cr Logo

• Like 10

2 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

According to 皮皮pipi-Liu, these pictures were taken by his husband, and it's the first time he used the monocular camera to photo Minho. He said he was ready to take a good picture, but suddenly the crowd stirred, only these 4 watchable.  2018new_xiaoku_org.png

005GwbPUgy1fqsnn006dqj31ns1sku0x.jpg

005GwbPUgy1fqsnncjhajj31qn1pme81.jpg

005GwbPUgy1fqsnntlo4pj31db1hbhdt.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

cr Logo

wow husband goals :wub::D   his pictures are amazing especially first one, such a gaze :wub:

• Like 5

7 hours ago, lhml said:

wow husband goals :wub::D   his pictures are amazing especially first one, such a gaze :wub:

Her husband often went to Korea with her to see Minho in person.
He likes Minho also after met him and praised that Minho's personality was really very good.   :lol:

ps. According to Soompi's rules, you may not quote pictures, please delete the pictures of your last post. Thank you. 

• Like 6

As expected,Lee Min Ho’s blurry selfie TOP 1 trends on Weibo.

Spoiler

006ah5Yqgy1fqsetwpsafj30k00zkahs.jpg

cr as tagged

Spoiler

The link of City Hunter Ep. 6 of the "amazing" blog :

http://blog.roodo.com/weichun_926/archives/15816911.html

Here are the very funny scenes :  :lol:

991973_4dr3gus_l.jpg?132015

991975_sslvlir_l.jpg?132015

993425_r4lgyzj_l.jpg?132312

From BOF to LOTBS, LMH had lived with his female lead together in the same house for a short or long time in his each and every drama.  :D

993361_4c01zw8_l.jpg?132337

• Like 9

Gx76o57.jpg

w2LUQpL.jpg

Spoiler

Thanks for the recap, @CarolynH!

On 4/27/2018 at 1:28 AM, 1ouise said:

Yoon-sung is a suave ladies' man when he is just using women, but when it comes to Kim Nana and his true feelings, he is flustered and inept.

I totally agree, @1ouise. I find it amusing that he does mean well, but when he's around her, the words he blurts out just mean the opposite. Hence, the adorable bantering.

At the hospital, when Yoon Sung approached and asked some random girl to go talk to the henchman, I thought that girl would probably go for Yoon Sung instead. And she did! Haha.

At first, I was not sure about Yoon Sung's idea of living together with Nana in one house. Is he just trying to annoy her - he does have his own nice house. But when he told Ajusshi that he wanted to protect her from the henchman, it made sense. And I find it too sweet. He did stay up and guard her place all night long in the previous episode.

teFIEXf.jpg

Again, LMH's facial expressions are so on point, I can't help but play the scenes over and over. Particularly those hilarious and cute scenes with the toilet flush, bright idea with the dog poop, blurting out "just live with me," hearing Nana finally agree to live with him, seeing Nana out of the shower (his instinct of covering his face with that cracker thing is too funny), there's just too many. It's such a treat to watch him. And of course, him teasing her about the fines of touching her - props to Nana, or to any girl, who could stand up her ground and not give in to his captivating charm. :D

uI1UIPv.jpg

• Like 8

LMH in City Hunter episode 6:

Thanks for all your comments!

I am totally enjoying all the different plot lines and all the action, but there is always so much LMH cuteness too!

It is especially adorable because it is the opposite of his slick, cool City Hunter persona.

18 hours ago, syntyche said:

Again, LMH's facial expressions are so on point, I can't help but play the scenes over and over. Particularly those hilarious and cute scenes with the toilet flush, bright idea with the dog poop, blurting out "just live with me," hearing Nana finally agree to live with him, seeing Nana out of the shower (his instinct of covering his face with that cracker thing is too funny), there's just too many. It's such a treat to watch him. And of course, him teasing her about the fines of touching her - props to Nana, or to any girl, who could stand up her ground and not give in to his captivating charm. :D

Yes!  It's such a treat to watch him.  And you know that making a contract with fines for physical contact can only lead to trouble.  Haha!  I can't wait.

My favorite part of this episode is ...

tumblr_p7ut1awVPc1w2zf0ho1_400.gif

the slow gaze and then the quick hide.  Adorable! 

Thanks @Kris Silva for mentioning the soundtrack.  "City Hunter" was my ringtone for a long time.  :lol: 

This is the episode when they start playing more "Shiny Boy"  (aka "Cupid" by Girl's Day).

Spoiler

• Like 7

44 minutes ago, 1ouise said:

I am totally enjoying all the different plot lines and all the action, but there is always so much LMH cuteness too!

I agree 100%. I fell for LMH as City Hunter. I couldn't get enough of his hotness and cuteness in this drama, that i kept rewatching the whole drama.   He makes me giggle each time he does his adorable face... like this part when he was talking to himself when Nana suddenly showed up.  I even go back and replay the cute parts right after watching it ...  LOL.    

991975_sslvlir_l.jpg?132015&key=98d3041d

• Like 8

@syntyche Again, LMH's facial expressions are so on point, I can't help but play the scenes over and over. Particularly those hilarious and cute scenes with the toilet flush, bright idea with the dog poop, blurting out "just live with me," hearing Nana finally agree to live with him, seeing Nana out of the shower (his instinct of covering his face with that cracker thing is too funny), there's just too many. It's such a treat to watch him. And of course, him teasing her about the fines of touching her - props to Nana, or to any girl, who could stand up her ground and not give in to his captivating charm. :D

Agree with what you said about LMH in this episode of CH.

Spoiler

So we get to see the part where Nana confronts YS for buying her apartment, again, just love YS's reaction and his love for Nana's coffee LOL, smiling at first and then getting defensive when attacked by Nana and then saying the wrong things and enraging Nana even more. She feels he is intruding but she should have been relieved because she knows him and could ask him to give her more time to move or let her rent from him. She was irrational.

He is really brusque to poor Ki Joon and only worried that Nana's moonlighting might be revealed.

YS wants Nana to live in her home and that is why he purchased it but he just does not know how to tell her without offending her. He is so awkward when it comes to Nana. He practices and when she comes by his car, he flubs it by immediately asking for the keys without saying the real reason which is to fix the doors and gate and windows. He then asks her to stay but by then she is so angry. He chases her in his car but she is past being reasonable.

The bickering is hilarious and he hit it on the nail with his criticism of her and that she actually wants to stay but does not know how to swallow her pride in front of him. It took a dog’s poop to get her and he finally gets it right, that is tell her to stay but giving good reasons on why she should. Success at last and the contract is hilarious, also her price for his touching her. The look on his face is so cheeky as he teases her. And my God , he only goes for a C cup.:wub:B) so she does not need to worry.

YS tries to pawn the pretty lady at the hospital to the guy trailing him as a distraction and she wants YS contact number instead. LOL. Who would want that guy who looks like a crook when she can get LMH. :lol:

After their night together, she tries to sneak out alone and here he is next to her  staring at the street trying to see what she is looking at.

:tongue:

This episode is cute and their chemistry here is fabulous.

So Nana sees him in the room with Soo Hee and she is shocked. Some jealousy there.

• Like 8

On 4/28/2018 at 11:51 PM, gtLmh0622 said:

Reveal hidden contents

cr Logo

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing. The pictures were taken so good & very clear. :lol:

• Like 2

Annyeong, chingu-deul:blush:

Did our bb really send a coffee truck to pretty-nuna Son Ye Jin’s film set? 

eae7968fgy1fqw4dg7lwsj20yi0yi4qp.jpg

Hope someone translates his message on the banner ^^  :D

Could this be......?  Or just.....? :astonished:

whatever....our pretty nuna sure appreciated it :wub:

eae7968fgy1fqw4dfidq4j20yi0yhhdt.jpg

cr.korea_coffee 翻译by 小楠 / weibo 

• Like 7

10 hours ago, pixie0622 said:

Annyeong, chingu-deul:blush:

Did our bb really send a coffee truck to pretty-nuna Son Ye Jin’s film set? 

Hope someone translates his message on the banner ^^  :D

Could this be......?  Or just.....? :astonished:

whatever....our pretty nuna sure appreciated it :wub:

cr.korea_coffee 翻译by 小楠 / weibo 

it's good seeing you posting after a long time ^^

Son Yejin's drama is called Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food

our bb's message on the truck: "pretty Yejin noona who buys me food, I'll buy you coffee" - 'from actor Lee Minho' written in the right corner

on the banner: "Good job everyone. Hang in there for a little bit more. From actor Lee Minho"

how sweet! :wub: not just the pretty noona appreciated it, I'm sure the rest of actors/staff did too

Spoiler

if our minoz didn't notice his name on the banners we'd never know he had sent a coffee truck cuz the original post in IG didn't mention his name anywhere, and Minho didn't put his picture on the banners either.. quite strange

remember last time when his picture took over his hyung's to whom he sent a food truck? lol

lee-min-ho-choi-jin-hyuk.jpg

• Like 7