Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

2 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20180425 on duty :

Reveal hidden contents

7e868a0fgy1fqolp2ct2ij20yi1pcnph.jpg

e3970d78gy1fqolgqm77lj20w01kwgqw.jpg

cr as tagged / Logo

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. He's back to his black face mask there, huh? I prefer him wearing this compared to the white one. I guess because it reminded me always of his "CH" character. Every time I see a black mask it also reminded me of LMH. :lol:

41 minutes ago, Myhun said:

250418 go to work

cr as tagged

Hi Myhun, thanks for sharing the clip. I missed LMH waving like that to his fans for a while..... :lol:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20180426 on duty :

Reveal hidden contents

cr as tagged

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. :lol:

10 hours ago, Myhun said:

250418 off work

cr as tagged

Hi Myhun, thanks for sharing the clip of his off-work yesterday. :lol:

• Like 4

KOFICE 2015 Hallyu White Paper : The most popular Hallyu star in 2015 is Lee Min Ho. 16.91M followers of FB and 28.47M followers of Weibo, both are TOP1 in SK. Video "Korea, Let your story begin" got 37M views in 5 months can prove his huge influence.

005DCUQYgy1fqq2ccrfcwj30q91040tz.jpg

005DCUQYgy1fqq2cet4svj30qo13c4d7.jpg

cr 李敏镐铁杆后援会

• Like 7

LMH in City Hunter episode 5:

Thanks for all your comments!

Yoon-sung is a suave ladies' man when he is just using women, but when it comes to Kim Nana and his true feelings, he is flustered and inept.  That leads to their adorable bickering--which I thoroughly enjoy.  :lol:

tumblr_p7sy0qL0gW1w2zf0ho1_540.png

Jealous LYS is fun to watch.

tumblr_p7sy0qL0gW1w2zf0ho2_540.png

He can't keep from tormenting the girl he cares about.

tumblr_p7sy0qL0gW1w2zf0ho3_540.png

In the words of javabeans:  "Gah, why so cool, Lee Min-ho?"  :wub:

• Like 7

On 4/23/2018 at 8:36 AM, gtLmh0622 said:

You may see the BTS of LMH shivering in this fan made video :

Yes, that was the shivering at CH BTS that I saw a long time ago and could never find again. Thank you so much. You are amazing. He was really shaking with the cold. It was an awesome scene that he worked so hard on. I found the BTS really impressive.

Syntyche, thank you for your twitter link too.

• Like 2

cr:  as tagged via 

Lee Min Ho Ли Мин Хо
A cute video of LMH's different looks through Faith.  

Spoiler

CITY HUNTER EPISODE 6

The show opens with NaNa yelling at LYS for buying her house. She doesn't yet know that he bought the house because he cares for her.  NaNa sighs looking at the bullet necklace.  

Back at the prosecutor's office, the staff try to make a connection between Lee Kyung Wan and Seo Kyung Wan.  They realize that person who hijacked the bus is handicapped.  Meanwhile, LYS checks the security at NaNa's building.  LYS is so cute practicing telling NaNa that she can stay in her apt for now.  The third bad guy's henchman sees NaNa and LYS arrive at NaNa's apt.  LYS tries to convince NaNa's dog that NaNa is ungrateful when NaNa says that she's moving.  NaNa takes the bus while LYS chases her (Ok, they must have cleared the streets of Seoul watching LMH drive).  NaNa goes to the hospital talking to her Dad.  She shows him the bullet necklace, which LYS notices is missing.  Henchman follows them to the hospital; LYS realizes he's being following.  Cleverly, he tells a random woman that henchman has been watching her.  The woman tells henchman that he is not her type but LYS is-lol.  This gave LYS time to disappear.  LYS covers NaNa who is sleeping by her father's bed.  LYS returns to the apt noticing many things need repair, including the toilet lol.  The next morning at work, he chides NaNa for having her house in disrepair.  It is discovered that the IT issue started with the blue House IT team.  Ki Joon's is taken by the prosecutors.  The security team and IT team talk about Ki Joon, but Eun Ah stands up for Ki Joon.  

Shik Joong briefs LYSand Jin Pyo on Yong Hak's son's attempt to skip MS.  It turns out that the x-rays are different!  

NaNa's day proceeds to go downhill, when she is chastised for throwing a citizen to the ground during a presidential rally.  And worse, LYS sends NaNa a text telling her to return home to clean her dog's poop!  He tells her that she needs to cover every day to clean the poop.  As they argue, LYS tells NaNa to live in her apt with him since she has nowhere to go.  After talking to herself, since neither one likes the other, she decides to live there with LYS.  He tries to play it cool although he listened to her conversation.  NaNa tells him the rules; certain price if he violates her space.  LyS teases her, especially of the cost of a kiss, in one of the cute scenes of this episode.  LYS tells Shik Joong that he's moving in with NaNa to protect her.  The two roommates have trouble sleeping that night.  NaNa has nightmares of her parents' accident.  The next morning NaNa tries to leave without anyone seeing them leave together.  LYS visits Ki Joon in prison.  LYS gets shooting lessons (as if he needs them!) from the head of security.  Da Hye insists LYS show her how to shoot.  (Doesn't LMH look hot in the blue shirt and eye protection?)  NaNa becomes a bit jealous watching LYS show Da Hye how to shoot.  

Young Do and Soo Hee attend a baby's birthday party.  Meanwhile, Shik Joong follows Yong Hak.  coincidentally, Young do is at the same hotel as Yong Hak and follows him.  LYS secures a hotel room next to Yong Hak.  A sorry looking plate of fruit arrives containing a camera courtesy of Shik Joong.  Shik Joong is thrilled that he received a tip lol. Shik Joong leaves because he must buy something on HOme Shopping Network lol.  NaNa and Dun Ah check out the hotel's security for a press con the following day.  Poor Soo hee is alone in the bar drinking, but LYS arrives.  Soo Hee spills a drink on LYS and they return to his room.  Young Jo sees the two of them and follows them to LYS's room. Yong hak calls NaNa and asks her to come to his room to pick up a document and ends up knocking on LYS's hotel door.  He answers wearing a robe with soo Hee behind him.  Young Jo arrives as the foursome stare at each other 

sorry guys, I wasn't able to proof what I wrote so hopefully, it's not too crazy.  I have another major water leak in my condo and I suspect, i won't be able to stay here.

• Like 9