Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Knetz comments for the news of LMH completing his basic training on 20180412. My English translation is according to Chinese translation by 李敏镐后援会.

005Uf2zYgy1fqb2giewlgj30jp0j5doh.jpg

005Uf2zYgy1fqb2h2v24vj30j60d642q.jpg

gtLmh, thanks for sharing this. In K-military, the test ranks fitness and health from level 1-7. Enlisting military men who are dubbed Level 1 thru 3 will usually go through active enlistment, while Level 4 will serve as public personnel already, but still go through the same basic military training and commuting from home. It’s also means injuries, when it comes to celebrities it's often disc locations or otherwise injuries in the back region. Those who have severe vision problems - farsightedness or astigmatism - will be categorized in the fourth class. Those who have breathing difficulties, like obstructive sleep apnea, will also to be placed in the fourth class, where they are assigned to work in social or civil service facilities for 24 months. Reviews can be conducted up to 3 times. Receiving 5th rank -7th in physical examinations for military enlistment (where LMH ranked as 6th) usually means the individual is not valid for active military duty due to physical illnesses or conditions. :lol:

7 Idols Who Still Suffer From Severe Permanent Injuries

Some of these idols are lucky to be alive!

3. Lee Min Ho

In 2006, Lee Min Ho and Jun Il Woo were in a major car accident that left the driver and another passenger dead. Lee Min Ho suffered injuries that left him in the hospital for months.

YdeOlNYAfRUXQih5PYT7ZdN_I8FDgX8vs-o-BJvI

His thigh and ankle bones suffered fractures while his cartilage in his knee was torn. He even needed to have a 46cm metal rod put into his thigh.

w3zyYCu0lIGTl4eoVml5eHa1NBULRqmQ1HPRPfr7

Because of his busy schedule, he was unable to receive enough treatment and still suffers the aftereffects of these injuries.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Koreaboo

• Like 8

Lee Min Ho completes training

Hallyu actor Lee Min Ho has finished his basic military training.

68XYkxt.png

The 30-year-old star of dramas such as “Boys over Flowers,” “The Heirs” and “Legend Of Blue Sea” started working as a public service worker in May last year, an alternative form of military service.

Last March 15, he entered the Korea Army Training Center in Nonsan for his four weeks of basic military training.

He completed it on April 12 and returned to work as a public service worker Friday at the Suseo Social Welfare Center, which is run by the Gangnam District Office.

Lee Min Ho got an exemption from being an active duty soldier due to injuries he suffered in car accidents in 2006 and 2011.

*skipped unrelated*

https://entertainment.mb.com.ph/2018/04/13/lee-min-ho-completes-training-kim-bum-to-enlist/

Lee Min Ho completes military training

Korean actor Lee Min Ho, known to Filipinos as the star of the shows “Boys Over Flowers” and “Legend of the Blue Sea,” has finished his military training.

He entered the Korea Army Training Center in Nonsan, South Chungcheong province last month.

Photos of Lee during the graduation ceremony were posted by fan pages online on Thursday.

After completing his military training, Lee is set to return to his post as a public service officer at Suseo Social Welfare Center in Seoul. 

He will be discharged in May 2019.

http://news.abs-cbn.com/entertainment/04/13/18/lee-min-ho-completes-military-training

Spoiler

LOOK: Lee Min Ho graduates from military training

LOOK: Lee Min Ho graduates from military training
Photo credit: K-Drama Vibes' FB Page

Korean actor Lee Min Ho has graduated from Basic Military Training in South Korea after four weeks in the course at the Korea Army Training Center at Nonsan, South Chungcheong Province.

Photos from his graduation were posted by K-Drama Vibes fan page on Facebook yesterday, April 12.
Lee Min Ho enlisted as a public service officer last May 2017 as part of his mandatory military service. After completing his basic military training, he will be returning to his post as a public service officer to serve the remainder of his enlistment. A 2-year military service is mandatory for every South Korean man aged 18-35.

https://push.abs-cbn.com/2018/4/13/fresh-scoops/look-lee-min-ho-graduates-from-military-training-182154

• Like 7

PMZ FB Update

[COMING SOON!]

아이들에게 건강한 간식
‘우유’를 전달할 수 있는
가장 우수한 방법!

이제 곧
우수하다 제품을
프로미즈 홈페이지에서 만나보실 수 있습니다!
Milk Mustache Project is opening
at Promiz website too!

You can do GOOD simply by visiting
Promiz website and provide milk to the kids.

#PROMIZ #PMZER #프로미즈 #우수하다

30714401_1957950817612622_12353998145863

PMZ IG Update

• Like 7

Spoiler

Synopsis of City Hunter Courtesy of DramaBeans :-

https://www.dramabeans.com/2011/06/city-hunter-episode-4/

My review:-

So LYS is a crusader fighting the corrupt system like the comic book action hero.

Starts with his oma meeting the president in the car but LYS does not see that since his dad is there berating him for not killing Lee Kwang Wan. YS says that he wants to exact revenge his way, to devastate the man’s reputation irredeemably but without killing as killing begets killing. Father leaves. As YS later explains to his Ahjussi that he wants to be able to live normally after his revenge so he does not want to kill. That is exactly right. He wants a life after the revenge. He wants to do it the legal way.

YS orders noodles from his mom, wondering why she is selling noodles. NaNa comes with Da Hea, when his mom learns that he is a doctor and she muses about his parents, he leaves abruptly. Seeing his mother tired and old upsets him to no end. He goes to the bar to drink and gets drunk. He calls NaNa to pick him up. The prosecutor is there with his boss. YS hears that the boss wants the prosecutor to also look for City Hunter, vigilante as he also broke the law by kidnapping Lee Kyung Wan, even though the people support CH.  There she drops her purse that is worn out and torn. Both the prosecutor Young Ju and YS notices it. Later they both go shopping and both are fighting to buy the same wallet. LOL.

Anyway, as Nana drives YS home she chides him about drinking and womanizing, that his parents spoiled him. YS angrily cries that he has no mom thus his bad behavior. He asks Nana to stop by the road, Nan feels sorry for him and tries to soothe him as he acts nasty to her but finally she manages to make him smile and even Nana admits that when he smiles, it makes up for his nastiness.

In the meantime, YS is trying to figure out who is the next person in the council of 5.

Later Nana is devastated as her home is being sold. YS finds out and tells Ahjussi about Nana. Ahjussi asks YS to help her. YS sees Nana from afar crying and he calls Nana for a pick up, as a sort of a way to try to distract her from her woes but instead messes it up and makes Nana even more upset than ever. Being awkward and unable to show his emotions, he watches her from afar and follows her in his car as she takes the bus home, unable to do anything while she is home sobbing about having to move out of her home.  YS is hopelessly inadequate. You know he cares but he cannot show his emotions mostly because he is on a mission and his father told him not to fall in love, poor YS.

On his way to his home YS goes by Sae Hee’s office (Young Jo’s ex-wife) and rescues her from a menacing customer.

At blue house, Nana is assigned to protect Seo Young Hak whom YS and Ahjussi determined is the second person of the 5 man. Father is not telling YS because, they have a race to find the second culprit. Father had told YS that they will both race to find the second culprit. Father will kill him if he gets to find him first.

In the meantime YS wanted to give Nana the wallet he bought but Nana was carrying the exact purse that she got from her daddy long legs, someone she has been communicating with for a long time, someone like a father to her. YS and angry and jealous.  Poor boy, he is smitten by Nana even though he doesn’t know it or will not admit to it.

YS finds out that father kidnapped Lee Kyung Wan by grabbing the prison van taking Lee to prison. YS tries to stop his dad and stands a top a car, his trench coat flying in the wind, so DASHING. Just like the Matrix facing the oncoming van. Father swerves and go on.

YS finds out that dad will be attacking Seo at the birthday dinner in a expensive restaurant that night and Nana will be there protecting Seo and his family. Father is atop another building with a sniper rifle and preparing to shoot from a distance. He has Nana in his sights as the lights go out. Seo and his family are asked to go under the table while Nana is still standing. The sniper rifle is pointed at her and dad squeezes the trigger.  YS rushes in and pulls Nana down as the bullet crashes through the window and the lights go out. Why did dad target an innocent bodyguard?

YS is right, when you kill, other innocent people are hurt. To have a future after the revenge, killing is not an option.

Yoon-sung: When this is done, I want to live like normal people do. If I’m a murder… after killing someone’s father, someone’s husband… Do you think I’d be able to be happy? That humanity in YS is the thing that keeps him helping people in trouble and even when he accomplishes his revenge, you can imagine that he will continue as CH , hero of people.

More BTS from City Hunter :blush:

• Like 8

LMH in City Hunter episode 4:

Thanks for the recap @CallieP and for the funny BTS!  There is so much going on with the story now!  I'm loving it!

Spoiler

My favorite part of this episode is Yoon-sung and Nana talking at the side of the road:

(Paraphrasing from Dramabeans)

Nana: "Do you speak to your mother that rudely?” 

Yoon-sung finally snaps: “I don’t have a mother to be rude to! I’m like this because I don’t have a mother, okay?!” He turns away, his eyes filling with angry tears, and tells her to pull over.

Nana joins him and apologizes for her rash words earlier. She thinks they have something in common now, both not having moms.

He tries to brush her off, asking why she keeps attempting to build some sort of bond with him.

She says she feels bad and thinks that they might be able to understand each other. 

He snipes back that he doesn’t care to understand her, and can’t—her poor, upbeat, getting-attached-to-any-man self is nothing he wants to understand.

She takes a pause and then tells him he can keep blathering on, just for tonight.

She tells him, “Well, I got to live with my mom for seventeen years, so my heart is about 3 cm wider than yours… Some days I miss my mom too, so today I’ll give you a pass.”

Yoon-sung: “And when today is over?”

Nana: “Then you’re dead. I can put you down with less than a fist.” He finally breaks into an adorable smile.

She relents, “I don’t think much of you either, but that smile… I think it’s okay.”

tumblr_p73qj7hgWy1w2zf0ho1_540.png

Yoon-sung is trying to right the wrongs of the past (and the corruption of the present), but not with more wrongs.  I feel sorry for him, but he is very tough.

tumblr_p73qj7hgWy1w2zf0ho2_540.png

The best part of this week's pics for me is that he is NOT WEARING A FACE MASK!  :D  (Fingers crossed that he doesn't start wearing one again to Suseo.)

tumblr_p78rxfk3ee1w2zf0ho1_1280.jpg

credit to @Minoz_pimxin and tina_minoz

• Like 8

Here's the link of ep4 of the "amazing" blog :

http://blog.roodo.com/weichun_926/archives/15777949.html

LMH had lots of great expressions to show his inside feelings. 

974463_3ryw7z3_l.jpg

974491_pv5sqci_l.jpg

974695_dnbdi4c_l.jpg

Spoiler

974909_ueipgi0_l.jpg

975157_60tixmv_l.jpg

975173_nhgbqz5_l.jpg

975229_yq5rsym_l.jpg

975385_feajxaq_l.jpg

975389_lasxzqc_l.jpg

This blogger said LMH had too many handsome expressions and poses, this was just the fourth episode, she had screamed to almost sore throat.   :lol:   And the worst thing when she watched this drama was all the time she was worrying that Minho would be injured. 

↑↑↑↑↑↑↑

She had true love to our bb.   :)

• Like 9

ZX9cgx9.gif

yAxUJ69.gif

Spoiler

Heroes do not only come in capes and tights, they also come in trenchcoats and pink pants. Hah! :D

Obviously my favorite part of the episode, Yoon Sung standing on top of his car in the middle of the road, in the hopes of stopping his father from his blood-letting revenge. It's becoming clearer that he has a different take on revenge, that he would not want to kill somebody's father or husband, for that would only end up in a cycle of vengeance. Despite his wanting to avenge his father's death, it's a relief that he has not lost his humanity.

krY8l84.gif

Somebody's getting jealous! Yoon Sung sure is starting to like Nana, but he can't, or won't, express his emotions. Probably because of his father's warning to not fall in love right from the start. And add to that the conflicting situations they both are in. But I'm looking forward to how their love story unfolds.

dG8Ue1C.gif

• Like 8

8 hours ago, syntyche said:

Heroes do not only come in capes and tights, they also come in trenchcoats and pink pants. Hah! :D

Obviously my favorite part of the episode, Yoon Sung standing on top of his car in the middle of the road

:thumbsup::thumbsup: Totally agree :grin:

• Like 1

Wow!  I'm so impressed that LMH was a PL!  I'll admit, I had some doubts whether he would make it through basic training.  I hope that he is proud of himself.  It also looks like he made a couple of friends.  I hope he stays in contact with them.  I think it's good for him to have non-entertainment friends.  

Spoiler

CITY HUNTER EPISODE 4-MY COMMENTS

Thanks @CallieP for the recap and everyone for their comments!

So sad that LYS's mother is begging to see her son.  I don't think that it is right for Father to let LYS believe that his mother abandon him.  I know the reason, but it's cruel.  Something just struck me.  None of the men who shot the men of Operation Clean sweep  had a problem shooting their own?  I guess they were told that the 20 men were betraying their country. 

The scene with Father driving the prison bus barreling down the road straight at LYS is an awesome scene.   I don't see how he could do that to his son knowing that he could have been seriously injured.  Is this the scene where LMH crashed the car, so is it a later episode?

Here's another question.  why did the Father have to involve LYS in his revenge?  It seems that he was capable of pulling it off on his own.  

I agree with GirlFriday's comment that the episode should have ended with Father pulling the trigger, rather than seeing Nana pulled to safety.  It would a much better cliffhanger.  

• Like 7

20180416 Korean news :

Lee Min-ho promotes aronia berry tonic pouches by KGC

Since April 2016, Lee Min-ho has been an ambassador for state-run Korea Ginseng Corp.’s tonic product Good Base: Red Ginseng & Aronia.

close_03.png

Now serving his compulsory military term, Lee has maintained his stint for a third year representing the company’s tonic with extracts of aronia berry, known as “king‘s berry” or “Europe’s equivalent to ginseng.” A KGC official explained that it is allowed by law to use promotional pictures taken prior to enlistment until the termination of a contract. 

According to the KGC, Lee‘s image as a full-of-life figure embodies that of aronia juice, because aronia extract contains a high level of antioxidants with anti-aging effects. Lee has played lead roles in many hit TV series such as “Boys Over Flowers,” “The Heirs” and “Legend of the Blue Sea.”

- skipped -

http://m.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20180416000692

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, he will still be the ambassador for Good Base till Apr. 2019 ?!  It's great !!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

PMZ FB Update

우수하다 in PROMIZ HOMEPAGE

펀딩에서만 만나볼 수 있었던
프로미즈 우수하다 캠페인의 제품들을
이제 홈페이지에서도 만나 볼 수 있습니다!

>> http://www.promiz2014.com/상품-카테고리/all/campaign/milk/

‘우수하다’ 제품 홈페이지 판매를 기념하며
'우수하다 제품' 구매 고객분들께
프로미즈 우수하다 SPECIAL 스티커를 드립니다!

(한정수량, 선착순 증정 / 홈페이지 구매 한정)

Milk Mustache Project in Promiz website!
Gorgeous Project items are now available
in Promiz website as well!

All customers who buy campaign products will be presented
with SPECIAL stickers featuring
Milk Mustache Project by limited quantity.

#PROMIZ #PMZER #프로미즈 #피엠져 #우수하다

— Products shown: 우수한 배지, 우수한 보틀 and 우수한 유기농 면 손수건.

30726671_1964231940317843_2823056143662730724442_1964231896984514_74007599728222

30709074_1964231963651174_5412941785590630716647_1964231870317850_70057473294834

30738932_1964232000317837_69444247184390

• Like 7