Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

@pixie0622 There's another link to the 53-min DMZ documentary here >>https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxcnATQWGy0oWGpHWW50YXloNTA/view  

Pixie, thank you for this link. It is the best so far. Complete and with HD picture quality. Finally saw it this morning. Love it, the documentary is well filmed, really professional. It reveals the harshness and beauty of nature in the wild. Love LMH as the narrator as well as getting to see his experience in the DMZ. The next thing is to wish for subtitles. They should have subtitles. It would be so interesting to know what he is narrating as well as when he talked about his experience there in the DMZ. Absolutely  enjoyed it. Bravo LMH! Can't wait for the rest of the episodes. I really hope DramaFever or VIKI will carry this series. I will get the DVD if it is released with subs.

• Like 11

LMH's interview on Japanese Kstyle :

http://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=2067131&categoryCode=IV

I will go out and don't have time to watch the whole interview. According to Beyond_MinoBoiz_ICE, almost nothing new, but there is an interesting part :

Q. What will you do if you meet a mermaid in real life ?
LMH : The first thing I will do is to make sure if her tears will become pearls. HaHaHaHa !!!

• Like 13

1 hour ago, adamfever said:

It looks llike Minoz is late to the game again. Can we please vote for him for the BaekSang Awards. He#10 now :cry:

Appreciate if someone can post the instruction on how to vote. I downloaded the app, went to the page, I tapped on his picture, but nothing happenned. Something else needed to be done, I guess, but I didn't know what.

cr: Team Lee Min Ho

Look at this face, how can we let him lose ... PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD.

cr:FlyMinho

how to vote? I dowload app but no see vote page.

• Like 2

Lee Min Ho Shows Support For Good Friend Choi Jin Hyuk’s New Drama “Tunnel”

choi-jin-hyuk-lee-min-ho.jpg

On April 7, actor Lee Min Ho sent a large food cart to the set of actor Choi Jin Hyuk’s new OCN drama “Tunnel” in Ilsan to show his support for his good friend.

Choi Jin Hyuk and Lee Min Ho first met on the set of the 2013 drama, “Heirs,” in which they played brothers and received a lot of love for their cute bromance. Even after filming ended, the two continued to demonstrate their chemistry and became very good friends.

lee-min-ho-choi-jin-hyuk.jpg

In new photos from the set of “Tunnel,” Choi Jin Hyuk can be seen cheerfully posing with a banner that has a large picture of Lee Min Ho on it with a message that says, “Hyung, eat a lot so you can do well!” A source from the production team of “Tunnel” stated, “Because of hallyu star Lee Min Ho’s gift, all the staff members were able to happily eat a delicious dinner. Plus, the atmosphere on set became noticeably brighter because of his surprise gift.”

Read full article here>>> https://www.soompi.com/2017/04/08/lee-min-ho-shows-support-good-friend-choi-jin-hyuks-new-drama/

• Like 13

Partial of Shin's (Tai-O) interview talking about LOTBS and LMH :
(My translation is according to Chinese translation by fallinleafinthewind)

Q : What is LMH's impression on you before and after ?
A : LMH is a "super star" before we met, now he is not only a "super star", but also an elder brother who is handsome both inside and outside that make you looking up to him. We still keep in touch and met with each other recently. We were chatting about the cellphone games happily.

Q: Is there anything of LMH different before and after you met him ?
A: Before I met him, I heard that Minho Sunbae was a very good person. After I met him, there's not any difference from what I heard. He's a really good person.

Q : Working with top stars JJH and LMH, what the most things you learned ?
A : Every second was learning, especially Sunbae's concentration and transforming before/after "action". When JJH and LMH Sunbaes were chatting, but as they heard "Ready ! (for action)", they immediately transformed to SC and HJJ, very professional. It's amazing that their tones were changed from themselves to characters in one second.

Q : How's about you con-artists ?
A : Because both of them are good actors, I was always learning. Their words and deeds were my examples. I will make the most of what I learned from them in my next work. Be a better actor that one day they can proudly say "I have worked with Shin when he was a new actor." They are like my real brothers. I was really nervous when we started filming, they found that and they gave me a hug. After that, everyday I arrived at the filming location, they hugged me, that really reduced my tensions. 

• Like 13

http://m.news1.kr/articles/?2962282

Google translation (partial) :

The most popular content was 'Korean food' after last year, and Lee Min Ho and Psy were selected as the best Korean stars who want to meet. The Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism and the Korea Foundation for Cultural Industry (Chairman: Kwak Young-jin) announced the results of the 2016-2017 Global Hallyu Survey, The study was conducted for 7200 people in 15 countries from October to December 2016 for about two months.

The number one hallyu star that overseas Korean consumers want to meet is 'Lee Min Ho' (4.4%) and 'Psy' (3.6%). In the previous survey, Psy was the first and Lee Minho was the second. Song Jong-ki and Song Hye-kyo of the "DOTS", which have received much attention in the Chinese territory, took third and fourth places, respectively. While Lee Minho received great attention in Asia and the Middle East, Psy gained popularity in Europe.

• Like 10

9 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

http://m.news1.kr/articles/?2962282

Google translation (partial) :

The most popular content was 'Korean food' after last year, and Lee Min Ho and Psy were selected as the best Korean stars who want to meet. The Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism and the Korea Foundation for Cultural Industry (Chairman: Kwak Young-jin) announced the results of the 2016-2017 Global Hallyu Survey, The study was conducted for 7200 people in 15 countries from October to December 2016 for about two months.

The number one hallyu star that overseas Korean consumers want to meet is 'Lee Min Ho' (4.4%) and 'Psy' (3.6%). In the previous survey, Psy was the first and Lee Minho was the second. Song Jong-ki and Song Hye-kyo of the "DOTS", which have received much attention in the Chinese territory, took third and fourth places, respectively. While Lee Minho received great attention in Asia and the Middle East, Psy gained popularity in Europe.

Naturally LMH, He is always most famous Korean actor, thank you chingu

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Naturally LMH, He is always most famous Korean actor, thank you chingu

You are welcome.

Yes, he is always most famous Korean actor. But in general, singers are easier to be recognized or remembered than actors. For example, I knew and listened to the songs of Ricky Martin, but I didn't know any Latin American actors. And maybe there are lots of people in the world at least have listened 1 or 2 Korean songs, but they didn't have times or interests in watching Korean dramas. So, LMH's popularity all over the world is amazing and incredible.   good_thumb.gifgood_thumb.gifgood_thumb.gif

LMH was still standing at the top 1 of Weibo Chart for 14th week of 2017 :

005Ep0P8ly1fehebmzgv3j30fq0pxwhr.jpg

cr as tagged

• Like 11