Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

On 3/26/2017 at 5:31 PM, pixie0622 said:

@Moonrain I felt exactly the same--sad and melancholy--after seeing the video. Like he's really saying goodbye :cry: 

Didn't pundits estimate him going in March? I do prefer that he goes in quietly without fanfare.  The good news is that he's leaving us with the DMZ docu while he's away. Hope either DramaFever or Viki airs the series. @adamfever I will also email both sites to request for LMH's docu. 

Another cover coming up---

@Latifah_  So happy to hear about your hi-touch with our boy. I can't imagine how I'll react hearing that he looks much, much, much more beautiful in person. By the way, are you @ilMinozli of Twitter fame? :)

Esquire SG - all other photos are from his Cosmopolitan shoot.

17458339_10212737650985455_5877669423078

17553995_10212737652425491_4222084312724

• Like 10

On 2/22/2017 at 1:59 AM, tshering12 said:

Am i the only one who wants to see lee min ho in a variety show before he enlists. I'm fine even if he chooses happy together. at least we can see him for a long time there.

On 3/22/2017 at 9:59 PM, CarolynH said:

@Kris Silva: either I need to go to sleep soon or I have a weird sense of humor, but I am cracking up over the title of drama fever article "... Lee Min Ho's wild life documented in Korea's demilitarized zone":D 

On 3/23/2017 at 2:54 AM, heartLMH said:

@CarolynH Haha I had a good laugh at your post. Lee Min Ho's wild life (if any) will definitely draw a lot more interest than the flora and fauna of DMZ!

Having said that, I feel it is really a praiseworthy attempt as a presenter to deliver the documentary show. It does display a different facet of this talented young man; that is not always about good looks  and viewership but someone who cares enough to put aside time and opportunities to stop and smell the flowers. A great ambassador for the country's rich nature. I believe it will also open up to a lot more new viewers who has yet to know him.

I read that there will be 4 episodes airing in June. As much as I am very intrigued by the wildlife living in the mysterious DMZ, I am also all eyes over the presenter who is delivering these untold stories.

23 hours ago, Kris Silva said:

He does look adorable, doesn't he? It's so nice to see him in the wild, without make-up and no entourage  taking care of him. And amazingly, he still looks the same, very handsome... like he is shooting a cf for Eider. 

12 hours ago, tshering12 said:

After seeing the trailer of the DMZ documentary i'm so happy that LMH decided to do it. We can see how he will react to certain things, doing extreme things, eating ramyun in a zip lock bags, sleeping outside, waking up.we could see  so many things about LMH about his  real life reactions through this documentary.

10 hours ago, heartLMH said:

The documentary is like a mini reality show and such a treat for all of us.

The many candid footages which are so precious just put a smile on my face when I watch them. How often does one get to see him brushing his teeth and struggling to concur a flight of steps? Sleeping in the cold with unkempt hair and dodging the flight paths of birds in horror?

Agree that has had made a good decision to set aside time to commit to this documentary. It puts down the image of a heart throb and presents another side of him not known to many, including myself.

Looks like an outstanding piece of work which we can chew for a long time. Yumz.

You guys are sooo right!  The preview makes it look like it will be a lot of fun.  I was expecting a dry and somewhat boring explanation of the animals in the DMZ, but this does look a little like it will be a documentary of LMH's wild life--his own personal 1N2D variety show.  I'm really looking forward to it now.  It's a smart way for him to expand and showcase his talents.

Also looking forward to the press conference on the 29th--more sightings!

• Like 10

2 hours ago, 1ouise said:

You guys are sooo right!  The preview makes it look like it will be a lot of fun.  I was expecting a dry and somewhat boring explanation of the animals in the DMZ, but this does look a little like it will be a documentary of LMH's wild life--his own personal 1N2D variety show.  I'm really looking forward to it now.  It's a smart way for him to expand and showcase his talents.

Also looking forward to the press conference on the 29th--more sightings!

there will be a press conference. I didn't know about that. will he attend it? lol

• Like 1

Why do I get the feeling that he will formally announce his MS enlistment at the DMZ presscon? :huh:

@heartLMH I totally agree chingu--this DMZ is turning out to be a huge treat for us. Glad that it's not too serious and that more people will get to know the dorky, playful and humane sides of our bb. 

Not surprised that his DMZ trailers topped Naver yesterday:

C7-Ue-RVAAAJgic?format=jpg&name=large

via fallinM_

• Like 13

[Lily's Take] Curly Hair Characters - Who Wore It the Best?

photo833911.jpg

Most Koreans have straight hair, which makes the occasional curly haired characters stand out in the dramas. Sometimes it's exaggerated, sometimes it's styling! In your opinion, who wore it best?

Lee Min-ho from "Boys over Flowers"

photo833876.jpg

photo833877.jpg

photo833895.jpg

Now that I see all the curly/perm haired characters, I'd say...

the most iconic - Lee Min-ho, Cha Seung-won

I couldn't decide between Lee Min-ho and Cha Seung-won for the most iconic because Cha Seung-won's hairstyle in the "Greatest Love" became such a big fad in South Korea while the drama was being aired and continued afterward.

When it comes to curly hair K-drama character though, let's be honest. The first face that popped up was Lee Min-ho. His character in "Boys over Flowers" is the definition of curly hair character. Haha

By. Lily Lee

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : Hancinema

LINK to read the FULL article : http://www.hancinema.net/lily-s-take-curly-hair-characters--who-wore-it-the-best--104500.html

• Like 1