Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

15 hours ago, pixie0622 said:

@Latifah_ Thanks for translating Minoz World's event. 

That incident with Minoz-Sally's Minomi is a hoot, thanks for bringing it up.  What I recall was she and her friends were handing out gifts to Minho (while LMH was in the car) and Sally was showing Minomi to his "father" who thought that Minomi was a gift and took him too. And then Sally posted "I want my son back!" on Weibo :lol: Yeah, it'd be great if she gets to win the "missing" Minomi! 

Ok, it took me a while to find this pic.  Someone asked me what cleft chin I was talking about in my earlier post. I did say it's faint but it's there.

can you see it now? :wink:

C7GlsglW4AkLXma?format=jpg&name=large

cr 他撩头发的样子狠man

From Romanson?

• Like 2

15 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

COSMOPOLITAN Korea: So, therefore, can you give a word that can describe the ordinary, day-to-day, daily Lee Min Ho without any schedule?
Lee Min Ho: Hanryang? (Jobless, Immoral, Free Playboy? a free-spirited but actually talented debauchee)? I think that would be the correct word? Hehe.

Latifah_  can you explain this part please ?, I can't understand

my Korean isn't that good.. I know how to read and write and understand simple words only so thanks to zinnia for clarifying cuz I too wanted to know what he meant exactly ^^

bb's latest update is like Where's Waldo part 2 :ph34r: together with minomi there should be another contest to look for him xD

• Like 5

@CallieP That could be the Paeksang Awards that honors the best of the year's films & TV, much like the Golden Globes. I believe it's usually held in the middle of the year.  The last one was staged in June 2016.

(I wouldn't hold my breath for these events since many of them are known to give awards to stars who attend their shows...and we know that LMH would be deep in service by then.)

More new pics from his FM...

:wub:

73db72ffgy1fdrfwj4xrbj20xc18gx4i.jpg

73db72ffgy1fdrfwygq4qj20qo0zkkcp.jpg

73db72ffgy1fdrfwncr9kj20ku0rsao9.jpg

cr as tagged/wb

@alovebof Yes, from Romanson.

• Like 12

2 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Our bb intentionally posted the picture black-white to let us guess where he was ?   -_-:blink:

did they mean he was doing this?

he was so cute and happy in that clip. I haven't seen it before. That part didn't make into the drama, right? I can't remember.

@pixie0622 those black and white Romanson pix are hot. :wub:

• Like 9

2 hours ago, nika94 said:

I love this!! @mythicalove@CarolynH@Chellsee

Miss junchung couple

I missed them, too. I decided to go to bed already, but I thought I could spend 5-10 min watching them first. I turned on episode 12 and then i couldn't stop. The result is I am still here at almost 2:00am. What a wrong decision I had made. OK, off to bed I go. Good night/morning/day everyone!!!!!

• Like 9

Reading the translation of the Cosmopolitan interview: https://monikaleeminho.tumblr.com/post/158434058045/english-translation-lee-min-ho-for by Monika:

COSMOPOLITAN Korea: Thank You for your honest answer (laugh). As you know, COSMOPOLITAN Korea is a media platform that think that LOVE is one of human’s important value. So, questions on love won’t be forgotten in each interview. We wanted to know, In Lee Min Ho’s opinion, according to Lee Min Ho, what kind of LOVE life is ideal?

Lee Min Ho: I think, my ideal image of love is a relationship where 2 parties can have positive effect and improvement on each other. Love should be a feeling that can create positive energy in every part of our life, and should be in each other when we’re in a relationship. <Me: I totally agree>  I think, that could also be felt with a sense of security, underneath the feeling of love. However, on the other hand, i also think that i should change through love and relationships, or feeling that i should accomplish something. It is also important to keep whatever that is, to be as it is between the 2 parties in a relationship. In my case, i wanted to see my significant other just the way it is without adding or hiding anything, and i also wanted to show myself as it is. <Me: I don't quite understand this part. Did he mean that it is important to be yourself when you are in love, but he is open to change if the change can make him a better person? And in his case (I assumed he was referring to him and Suzy), he is staying true to himself. Am I right?>

COSMOPOLITAN Korea: Then, are you happy now? Which moment that you think was your moment?

Lee Min Ho: Well, i think this is the moment when i feel great and happy in my life. The happiness actually made me feel that i have to share. I am indeed happy now, but then i also will try to find better, various value of happiness that will make me feel richer in the future.

<Me: I wonder when the interview took place? Before, during, or after LOTBS or after the fanmeeting? I am glad that he felt very happy, but very curious about what made him happy. Suzy, success of the drama or even Minoz :-) ??? What do you think? Cosmopolitan should dig deeper.>

• Like 8

@adamfever To you question on he thinks "...I should change through love and relationships...". I am not sure if there is a typo in the translation as the Chinese translation is that he thinks he should NOT change through love and relationships but keep to his real self. The latter is easier to understand in the context of his answer. 

It has been a month since his FM in Seoul and many have been posting how time flew by and yet paradoxically time crawled too. It does sum up how I am feeling. 24 or more months sounds like a long time and the thought of it is quite daunting.

Have not started rewatching the dramas as there are many months ahead for me to do so, don't want to exhaust it as yet. But have been looping his songs. Watched Re:Minho and am beginning to feel that he is really talented in singing. Despite singing alongside backup tracks I do think he could hold up a tune pretty well; not to mention his bashfulness when intermittently breaking into a dance was the most playful and charming. So much for an amateur. Live performance is always candid and can show one's real self and ability to stir up the crowd. He did mention during the FM that he feels that he is singing a lot more natural now but his dancing hasn't improved at all as he could see it from the responses of his fans (probably chuckling each time he attempts to dance). But I want to tell him that he is more charismatic than he knows. I can watch it over and over again and hopefully a live concert one day. 

• Like 13

I tried to translate those two Q&As as literally as possible.

Q: Thank you for your frank answers. Haha. Cosmopolitan is a magazine to regard love as one of the most important values in life. So we always ask the interviewee about love. It means that we are saying we'd like to ask what Mr Lee Minho thinks is ideal love.

A: In my view, the ideal love is the relationship that two people can give good influence to each other in. The love can derive positive energy (from two people) about all the parts of their lives including work through the sense of security that the emotions of love give. But I don't think that one should change or accomplish something through love. I also see it important to be his(or her) real self as he(or she) is. I try to see the other person just the way she is, without anything added or omitted, and I try to show her my true self too.

Q: Are you happy now? What does 'Now' mean to Lee Minho? (How can Lee Minho express 'this very moment'?)

A: Well, I think that this is a moment in my life when enormously great happiness came to me and then passed me once. That happiness made me stronger(more solid) and more relaxed. I'm happy now, but I'll try to seek for various kinds of happiness to make me more flourished(more prosperous, richer) [not a financial meaning in the context] in the future.

• Like 10

@nika94:  I miss our lobster couple too.  i keep rewatching ICE's youtube videos of my favorites scenes.  

@heartLMH:  I suspect our rewatch of the dramas will begin sometime soon.  Our mathematician, @Kris Silva, figured out that his 6 dramas will take us through the 24 months if we watch an episode a week.  @CallieP requested a rewatch of GB too.

@nika94:  Isn't it funny that the photo you post of LMH as GJP looks almost nothing like the LMH we know today.  His features are there and it looks like him, yet it doesn't.  Maybe it's the hair that is throwing me off.

• Like 5

170219 The Originality Of LeeMinho

'Dear Minho' section Part 7.

Cr to Chunyou0622

MC: (0:13) "Dear Minho Oppa, I'm a writer. My new book will be published soon. Wish me Daebak, please." Is her name Yina?

MH: Yina? [The MC cut in "Mina?"] Yisa? (0:29) I'm curious. What kind of book did she write?

MC: Right. I wonder what kind of genre it is.

MH: A book? Where is Yina-ssi?

MC: Where is the person who wrote this note? Where? Over there in the second floor. Right side.

MH: (0:47) Ah, I'm afraid that we can't hand her a mic, then.

MC: Right. Shout the answer! What genre is your book categorized in?

[The fan shouted "Romance."]

MC: Romance? [The fan said, "Yes!"] She said romance.

MH: Is it a novel? [The fan answered "Right."]

MC: (1:15) She said, "Right."

MH: (1:20) Give me a copy of the book, please. No, I would rather buy one. Let me know the title.

MC: Wow. Please convey the name of the book to one of the staff later. [To Minho] Please say a word to wish her Daebak.

MH: (1:30) Yes. I believe that the book will be a success if it conveys the time you have spent with me and the sense of depth of it. I'm sure of it. [Fans cheered.]

MC: Wow, the sales pitch phrase came just now. 'The book Lee Minho bought!' [Everybody laughed.]

MH: I'll surely have the name of the book conveyed and buy a copy and read it. I will enjoy it.

MC: Wow, it's so good!

• Like 15