Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Happy B-day June 22! Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

SMDC throws birthday bash for their ultimate ‘Good Guy,’ Lee Minho

SMDC gathers Minoz fans and K-drama enthusiasts for a cup sleeve event celebrating their beloved idol

At a glance

• Aye Luna, Vice President for Marketing at SMDC, highlighted how Lee Minho’s partnership with SMDC has been pivotal to their vision of building a nation of homeowners through sustainable, community-centric communities with an intrinsic care for one another.

LMH_Birthday_and_Cup_sleeve_Event_1_3636

HAPPY LEE MINHO DAY! In celebration of their brand ambassador’s 36th birthday, SM Development Corporation (SMDC) gathered Lee Minho’s fans, collectively known as “Minoz'' or “a presence like God,” for a series of cup sleeve events across the metro.

Held simultaneously in SMDC showrooms — Gold Residences across NAIA Terminal 1; Bloom Residences in Sucat, Paranaque; SM Mall of Asia in Pasay City, SM Megamall in Mandaluyong; and Light Mall along EDSA-Boni MRT Station — the cup sleeve events served as a testament not only to the enduring popularity of the global sensation in the Philippines, but also to the success of SMDC's "Step Into Luxury" campaign.

Throughout the afternoon, SMDC treated the attendees to exciting activities and surprises, immersing them in the world of Lee Minho. Minoz fans sent their heartfelt wishes for the star, and made lasting memories over coffee, snacks, and commemorative keepsakes.

A ‘Good Guy’ like no other

As the face of SMDC, Lee Minho has continued to capture the hearts of millions across the globe, exemplifying what it truly means to be a "Good Guy." His donation platform, PROMIZ, encourages people to make a positive impact on the lives of others and make a difference in their communities. From the environment, to children, and animals, PROMIZ acts as a catalyst for people to share their resources for the benefit of those in need, and all-in-all, create “a better tomorrow” for everyone.

LMH Birthday and Cup sleeve Event 2.JPG

Aye Luna, Vice President for Marketing at SMDC, highlighted how Lee Minho’s partnership with SMDC has been pivotal to their vision of building a nation of homeowners through sustainable, community-centric communities with an intrinsic care for one another.

“At SMDC, we endeavor to make luxurious homes accessible to more Filipinos. Our investors and home buyers deserve nothing but the best, and Lee Minho’s endorsement of our properties validates this belief,” she said. With resilient, safe, secure, and developments in premium locations that provide hotel-like interiors, resort-style amenities, and community-building initiatives, SMDC, curates a holistic, affluent lifestyle for their residents.

She reiterated how, in line with their “Step Into Luxury campaign,” SMDC affirms their commitment to building world-class, sustainable communities for all. According to Luna, “It is through the passion and dedication of our ‘Good Guys’ that we are able to redefine and elevate the urban landscape in the Philippines, and bring many Filipinos’ dreams to life.”

Luna concluded the series of cup sleeve events by thanking the many loyal fan clubs that relentlessly support their ‘Good Guy.’ “Lee Minho is a cherished member of our SMDC family, and we are honored to celebrate him as our brand ambassador,” she said.

credit : https://mb.com.ph/2023/8/6/smdc-throws-birthday-bash-for-their-ultimate-good-guy-lee-minho

• Like 6

On 8/5/2023 at 10:16 AM, CarolynH said:

Arrival

@CarolynH  thanks for sharing the clip. He was eagerly awaited and welcomed by the public and his fans in Thailand. I read that he became the top trending keyword on Twitter in the Thailand region. This shows that despite not appearing for a while, Lee Min Ho’s "power" has not diminished, and his popularity is still as massive as ever.   :piggie:

• Like 6

It’s such a shame- his visit to Thailand was such a triumph and as

Willinette says shows his popularity is as massive as ever- but now there’s all these articles going on about his”weight gain”.  Ridiculous!

I know he has said in the past that he looks at social media to read anything written about himself (I think he said it when he did DMZ) and some of his fans on X are concerned these articles have upset him and might be the reason why he didn’t take part in the photo shoots when he went to

to the VIP premiere of Concrete Utopia this week. 

I know immense popularity will always have a down side due to antis but hopefully he can brush it off and not take it to heart.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, Lindyloo421 said:

It’s such a shame- his visit to Thailand was such a triumph and as

Willinette says shows his popularity is as massive as ever- but now there’s all these articles going on about his”weight gain”.  Ridiculous!

I know he has said in the past that he looks at social media to read anything written about himself (I think he said it when he did DMZ) and some of his fans on X are concerned these articles have upset him and might be the reason why he didn’t take part in the photo shoots when he went to

to the VIP premiere of Concrete Utopia this week. 

I know immense popularity will always have a down side due to antis but hopefully he can brush it off and not take it to heart.

@Lindyloo421  ohhh..... did he attend the VIP premiere of the movie? I didn't know that.  :confused:

• Like 2

Anxiously awaiting the moment I lay eyes on the incredible LEE MINHO! 

Peek behind the scenes of the enchanting August issue cover for Dazed magazine. It's pure romance that's bound to trigger a flurry of comments and likes! 
Don't waste a second – hit that link and dive in! 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.naver?volumeNo=36369801&memberNo=32792076

• Like 5

Top 9 Most Interesting K-Drama Characters Featured On Kpopmap's "Character Sketch"

Check out these incredible K-Drama characters and our analysis of them through our special editorial series "Character Sketch".

most-interesting-kdrama-characters.png

If you've been following Kpopmap for some time now, you will know about our exclusive editorial series called "Character Sketch". In this series, with articles released on a monthly basis, we shine the spotlight on Korean drama/film characters who stand out for their complexity and intriguing depth. They leave an indelible impression, sparking discussions and discourse among fans.

In this article, we're compiling a masterlist of the most fascinating K-Drama characters who have been featured in Kpopmap's "Character Sketch" series!

Note: This list is not a ranking. It includes our "Character Sketch" articles published between Nov 11, 2022, and May 31, 2023, in their order of publication. The "Character Sketch" series is still ongoing, so this article will be updated with each release.

1. Lee MinHo's Koh HanSu In "Pachinko"

lee-minho-pachinko-1-scaled.jpg

Apple TV+

Lee MinHo as Koh HanSu is one of the best performances of his illustrious career, and that is saying something, considering that he is one of the finest actors to have ever come out of the Korean entertainment industry. It is a testament to Lee MinHo's sheer acting prowess, and we bow to his greatness. No one, if not him, would have been able to eke out the nuances of HanSu's transformation with such sublime transcendence.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/top-most-interesting-kdrama-characters-featured-on-kpopmap-character-sketch/

• Like 4

6 Successful K-Drama Actors In Their 30s, From Ji ChangWook To Park SeoJun (Part 1)

These Korean actors in their 30s have quite the mighty fan base, that's for sure.

When a K-Drama goes viral, you see more than a multitude of fans gushing over the male and female leads. Because of this, K-Drama actors specifically are almost revered by the K-Drama community. Masterfully edited TikTok video compilations of the male— and female— lead’s best scenes get popular, and more people wish to watch K-Dramas, and the cycle continues.

While we have touched on the successes of K-Drama actresses across different age groups, we have yet to discuss the kings in the reputable industry. The 30s age group is exceptionally popular for having a large number of K-Drama actors with a massive fanbase. So for now, we’ll elaborate on 6 successful K-Drama actors in their 30s, from Ji ChangWook to Park SeoJoon.

5. Lee MinHo

Lee-MinHo-%E2%80%93Lee-MinHos-Instagram.

Lee MinHo's Instagram

Lee MinHo, the designated pretty boy of the K-Drama industry and the number one most loved Korean actor by international fans. Since the times of “Boys Over Flowers”, “The Heirs”, “City Hunter”, “Personal Taste”, “The Legend of the Blue Sea” and “Faith”, not a single person has been unaware of Lee MinHo’s existence. K-Drama fans and non-fans immediately recognize him, and his dramas always make waves. There are his recent dramas such as “The King: Eternal Monarch” and “Pachinko”, where he portrayed memorable characters once again. It’s certain that the man is not leaving our screens anytime soon.

Check out the trailer for “Pachinko” here:

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/6-successful-kdrama-actors-in-their-30s-from-ji-changwook-to-park-seojun-part-1/

• Like 3

@CarolynH  thanks for sharing this Lee Min Ho and Kim Bum bickering. Yes, every time I see both of them together I am always reminded of "Boys Over Flowers". Aside from the drama itself, I love the OSTs. K-Pop music has become more and more popular because of their catchy tunes and entertaining dance moves. All over the world, people enjoy music and entertainment from the Korean industry. I'm sure if you love K-pop, then you will also love songs and soundtracks from K-drama. I have many songs and soundtracks that I may want to listen to. All the music in this drama is iconic. Most of the songs  are in my mobile.  How I love the songs : Paradise and Stand By Me.  Probably the most popular songs on the soundtrack. As I listen to these songs I also enjoy the nostalgia.  :heart2beat:

• Like 2

On 8/10/2023 at 5:02 PM, syntyche said:

Anxiously awaiting the moment I lay eyes on the incredible LEE MINHO! 

Peek behind the scenes of the enchanting August issue cover for Dazed magazine. It's pure romance that's bound to trigger a flurry of comments and likes! 
Don't waste a second – hit that link and dive in!

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.naver?volumeNo=36369801&memberNo=32792076

@syntyche  thanks for sharing this. Whatever they say, Lee Min Ho looks very handsome. Look at that visuals - that pretty and attractive nose. When people/netizens see these photos from this magazine, he deserved an appreciation! They would appreciate his every single face feature.  Lee MinHo will always have a facial structure to die for in my eyes.    :heart3:

• Like 2