Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest Eation

I just saw a Yang Mi movie and damn woman is fine, she has good body, face and womanly behaviour. I think she is the most beautiful woman LMH has romanced so far. oooooh weeee!! and that little richard simmons on top of everything is absolutely gorgeous

85GNPI7325A20026.jpg

42157-1OKicJg.jpg

20122159301181577801.jpg
Edited by Eation

Guest Hydrogenic

@Pixie.. You are one of the Woodalchis Minoz admin right??

Edited by Hydrogenic

Guest Eation

thanks for the uploads and please do continue giving us these updates.. hopefully he will give us a selfie while surfing and takes the mobile into the waves cheers. :rolleyes:

Edited by Eation

According to one fan in DC LMH gall, Blu-ray of Gangnam 1970 seems to be a must-have item for Minho fans.

She said a lot of uncut scenes in Blu-ray edited out from the original theater version were the ones showing Jong-Dae's emotions.

What Sun-Hye and Gil-su meant for Jong-Dae. And what Jong-Dae felt when he entered Youngdengpo(meaning the scenes where Jong-Dae became more evil(?) and murderous).

When Gangnam 1970 was on the theater, the major complaints about the movie were that it had too many obscene sex scenes and that it showed way too little about the characters' emotions, only focused the epic.

She said that if the movie had had those scenes explaining Jong-Dae's emotions, audiences would have had more empathy with him.

Nevertheless, she said she understood the director's decision for cutting characters' emotions in order to compact the entire epic in about 140 minutes, because he seemed to want to focus and convey the message about that era.

But as Minho's fan, I can't help feeling sorry about the director's decision anyway. I didn't buy Blu-ray of Gangnam 1970 yet, because I don't have a Blu-ray player. I have second thought about it now. ^^

Most of all, I want to watch those uncut scenes of Jong-Dae. Wow, I miss Minho in acting projects so much.

I have ordered the Blu-ray but still waiting for it. They shipped it 29th June but it could take up to 3 weeks. Looking forward to all the Jong Dae bits.

• Like 3

Guest roshinip

Lee Min-ho bares beach body

Actor Lee Min-ho on Friday revealed photos of himself taken at a beach in California. 

In the photos, posted to his Instagram account, Lee is walking with his wetsuit rolled half down and carrying a surf board.

The picture gives viewers a good look at Lee’s toned body.

Lee also posted a photograph of himself looking into the camera through a pair of sunglasses. 

Lee is currently in the U.S. for a photoshoot.

The actor, who shot to fame with the drama “Boys over Flowers,” is currently preparing for the movie “Bounty Hunters.”

Shooting for the film will begin next month and the movie is slated for release next year. 

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201507101740379871413_2

Cr : KPOPHERALD

Guest Eation

@gtLmh0622  does the uncut version have subtitles?

No, no subtitles.
But 2 versions of movie (135min & 141min) have English subtitles.

My videos for cutting scenes are not including in 141min version.

what? how much did they actully cut out from the movie? do the chinese version also come with the blu-ray

Edited by Eation