Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Lee Min Ho at the VIP premiere of the movie "Hunt".

The showcase of the movie and the photo wall event for the VIP premiere were held at Megabox COEX in Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 2nd.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

13 hours ago, syntyche said:

Lee Min Ho at the VIP premiere of the movie "Hunt".

The showcase of the movie and the photo wall event for the VIP premiere were held at Megabox COEX in Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 2nd.

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

@syntyche  thanks for sharing this. Well, we cannot expect anything less if we are celebrating the directorial debut of Lee Jung Jae. He directs and stars in the movie. After watching also the clip, I can say that Lee Min Ho seems to be really on friendly terms with Lee Jung Jae – the two have been snapped hanging out a few times, both in South Korea and overseas. It was a star-studded event. It is NICE that all the guests had a photo moment with the movie’s two leading men.   :loveu:

• Like 2

11 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

@gtLmh0622  thanks for sharing the clip during "Hunt" VIP premiere. This movie was already in the works before Lee Jung Jae's Hollywood breakout with Squid Game. So, it's a right timing for this movie to get broader exposure now. Many stars attended this premiere & one of them was LMH.   :yay:

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

A number of fans tweeting seem to prefer the longer hair on LMH.  Do you?

I didn't realize that the suit was corduroy, but it makes sense as it is the Fall/Winter collection.

@CarolynH  thanks for sharing this. No preferences because for me, LMH can always pull-if-off either long or short hair. But, the way I look at it, he looks more good on long hair, huh? Although, short hair on men has been a symbol of masculinity in the west for years. You have so many more options to change it up with short hair. You can cut your hair to match your face shape, whereas with long hair if it doesn’t suit you, it just doesn’t suit you. Also, given that MOST men in the world have short hair, but, the ultimate way to show your individuality IS through long hair. There are also women who exclusively love men with long hair. It’s their thing.  :coolshades: Corduroy is a perfect winter fabric because it's thick and soft and sure to keep you warm in freezing temps. Corduroy will never go out of style. Apart from its warmth, the great thing about corduroy is that it looks good in so many different kinds of wardrobes.  :getmygrooveon:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Korean actors and actresses who risked their lives on set

Acting can come dangers and hardships that happen behind the scenes that viewers often do know of. In the worst cases, actors can even be hospitalized.

Lee Min Ho

lee min ho

Lee Min Ho made a great impression as a rich and attractive character in numerous iconic dramas such as “Boys Over Flowers”, “The Inheritors”, “Legend of the Blue Sea” and “The King: Eternal Monarch”. Because of the typecasting, some viewers often believed he had an easy and cruising career. However, Lee Min Ho always gave his all during filming, even when he was suffering from injuries. 

lee min ho

According to the crew of the action film “Gangnam 1970”, Lee Min Ho, when playing a gang leader, had to do many physically demanding action scenes, with wrestling in mud being the most difficult. Due to the lengthy filming process to capture various angles of the scene, many actors contracted diseases while Lee Min Ho himself got covered in bruises and wounds. Even his toe nail went disappeared without his knowing. 

(skipped unrelated.....) 

source https://kbizoom.com/actors-and-actresses-who-risked-their-lives-on-set/

• Like 4

11 hours ago, CarolynH said:

While I'd love to see LMH in a 20 ep drama, 16 is fine if it makes more sense.  I watch a lot of dramas, thinking that it would be so much better if it had less episode instead of so much filler episodes.

@CarolynH  thanks for sharing this. I agree with you - I've been watching K-Drama religiously since years ago and I've noticed that every K-Drama that I've watched ends with episode 16. I, personally, it works perfectly for me. 16 episodes are ideal numbers as it's not too long or too short, so it turns easy to fit the story structure in it without making the series dragged. Almost 90% of the K-dramas are of 16 episodes. Some of them may go up to 20 episodes.  K-dramas normally run for an hour per episode. Recently, Netflix is releasing its original dramas that doesn’t have more episodes. These are perfect to binge-watch over the weekend and are time-saving. I'm short on time with long EPs.  

:popcornjackson:

• Like 1

Quick Poll: Kimchi Slap - Your Weapon of Choice?

YOU are PLAYING the Female Lead (FL) in a makjang kdrama/cdrama/Thai lakorn.

You're about to PRETEND to slap the annoying and evil 2nd FL who is trying to steal the man (Male Lead) you've been eyeing. What will  you use to slap her with?

Kimchi? Seaweed? Spaghetti?

tumblr_inline_pt2xv7WGQT1qcgu07_250.gifv

Please vote!

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @Sleepy Owl @confusedheart @agenth

PS. Ooh, the new BOSS pics of Lee Min Ho are very nice. :love:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Nice praise!

Detailed work!

@CarolynH  thanks for sharing this. BTW, for your travel to Seoul next year in case...................  :blush:

Spoiler

A facility where visitors can take a virtual tour of the Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) opened its doors to the public Monday. It is now open from 10 a.m. to six p.m. six days a week and closes on Mondays.   :kaching3:

• Thanks 1