Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

4 hours ago, CallieP said:

So glad to hear that King is starting in April, Yay!

Reveal hidden contents

Episode 7

Liked LMH's expression when he chased Sae Mi in the rain and apologized for blaming her, he looked cute too, and how he tried to help her and her family. He really felt guilty but not enough to date her. GC is a kind soul. The kickball was part was nice if only they did not exaggerate. You realize this is the only lead drama where LMH dresses very cheaply, no brand clothes. The way he loves his t-shirt and want it to be dry-cleaned LOL. His shocked look when he realizes who Yeon Seo mum is, Hee! Hee! His trying so hard to tell Yeon Seo that he likes her or loves her. I see a lot of future LMH, and recognize a lot of his cute and serious expressions.

Last episode next week.

LMH, dressed as a female. LOL. Brave of him to do so. Bet he won't do it today.  I don' t think he looks pretty though. He is handsome but not pretty. :D

Hi CallieP, I hope this is confirmed since no news about  the airing of this drama yet is coming out. :lol:

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Lindyloo421 said:

I was amazed how calm and composed he looked considering the amount of loud traffic in front and behind him- that lovely horse must be well trained. I bet LMH was freezing once he took his coat off. What a star!

Hi Lindyloo I guess it is especially when there's fight scene in a drama. A stunt horse must be used during fight scenes. There are many well trained horses that reared in fighting scenes. It's still winter right now in Korea. Winter lasts from December to mid-March. Or sometimes Nov-Feb……….You see, Korea’s winter has gradually shortened by up to 14 days over the last 30 years due to global warming. I've been In Seoul during winter when it was 0 degree and I can tell u it is FREEZING. The gusty winds are extremely cold and send chills to the bones. So, imagine yourself in front of the freezer.  :lol:

• Like 5

20 hours ago, syntyche said:

Cellreturn IG & FB Update

White Day is back after Valentine!

Hi syntyche, thanks for sharing this picture. Ye, in Korea they have tradition called "White Day" and is celebrated annually on March 14th. This is a day opposite to Valentine’s Day. That's when it's payback time. Men who received chocolates from their love partners on Valentines Day usually pay them back on White Day with candy instead of chocolates. . Japan, Taiwan and China also celebrate this… I read that “White Day” was started by the Japanese confectionery industry association. Every year, it seems, there are people in the media who bash it as one of the most overly commercialized commemorative days in Korea. “White Day” may have been predestined to be commercialized to some extent. :lol:

• Like 4

10 hours ago, scrawford said:

Do we know anymore detail whether the king will air in April or not?

feeling really anxious, don’t want them to air this show too late and people will loose interest. 

There's no official announcement yet. Only speculations that it will air after a current drama in SBS, which will end sometime in April.

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Yay!!!! But is there no audio from the video? 

Does anybody understand if the of the video says when is it coming?

oh my gosh I can’t wait

Hi scrawford, IDK why the video posted has no audio. And the teaser has no date as well when the drama is airing. I understand where you're coming since I myself, too can't wait for this drama. We are ALL can't wait! :lol:

• Like 2

http://www.topstarnews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=735760

Google translation :

The King: Lord of eternity' Lee Min-ho, a different look and mood in the teaser video…"When is April"

'The King: The Lord of eternity' teaser video was released. 

The teaser video of the SBS drama 'The King: The Lord of eternity' was released on the 28th, and Lee Min-ho's image in the video is drawing attention. 

Lee Min-ho, who met with Kim Eun-sook through SBS 'successors' after his military service, gathered a topic after being known to meet again after more than six years. In addition, opponent Kim Go-eun also meets Kim Eun-sook for the second time after tvN 'Goblin'. 

735760_457045_254.jpg

Lee Min-ho in the video overwhelms his eyes with a calm narration in a strange imperial atmosphere. 

Intense light is filled with passing eyes, attracting more expectations. 

The netizens are "What is Lee Min Ho's voice", "Awesome eyes, the atmosphere has changed completely",

"I'm sure I've heard it very well", "Voice sounds really loud", "Real emperor Lee Min Ho cool", " The atmosphere is overwhelming, "and" I'm really looking forward to it. " 

On the other hand, SBS 'The King: The Lord of Eternity' starring Lee Min-ho is reportedly to be aired in April with the story of Emperor Lee, who tries to close the door to the devil, and Detective Mun, who protects life and love.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And Youtube version :

'나는 대한제국의 황제고, 내 이름은 이곤이다'
김은숙 작가의 판타지 로맨스드라마
수식어가 필요없다, 무슨 말이 더 필요해?

'I am emperor of the Korean Empire, my name is Igon'
Kim Eun Sook's Fantasy Romance
No modifier needed, what more do you need?

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Watch: Lee Min Ho Makes Dramatic Return In 1st Teaser For New Kim Eun Sook Drama “The King: Eternal Monarch”

78c62a81b2a145dfb7c5059b0dad8de1.jpeg?s=

Lee Min Ho is making his much-anticipated return with a new drama!

On February 28, SBS unveiled the first teaser for the upcoming drama “The King: Eternal Monarch.”

Written by Kim Eun Sook, “The King: The Eternal Monarch” is about two parallel universes of a monarchy and a democracy. Lee Min Ho will play Emperor Lee Gon, who tries to close the door between the two worlds, while Kim Go Eun will take on the role of detective Jung Tae Eul, who works with the emperor to protect people’s lives.

The first teaser clip features Lee Min Ho with his voiceover, “I am the emperor of the Korean Empire, and my name is Lee Gon.”

“The King: The Eternal Monarch” will premiere in the first half of 2020 as a Friday-Saturday drama on SBS.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1385600wpp/watch-lee-min-ho-makes-dramatic-return-in-1st-teaser-for-new-kim-eun-sook-drama-the-king-eternal-monarch

• Like 6

Arghh my heart can’t contain the excitement. Literally shaking.  short teaser but impactful...... just realized how much I missed his deep voice ...and arghhh his killing gaze. This is my first time following a drama so closely.... so excited :D

• Like 8

Lee Min Ho Introduces Himself As Korean Emperor With A Peerless Gaze In Video Teaser Of “The King: Eternal Monarch”

A FEW WORDS AND AN ENIGMATIC GAZE FROM LEE MIN HO CAUSED REAL-TIME SEARCH PORTAL FRENZY FOR FANS AWAITING – THE KING: ETERNAL MONARCH

As soon as SBS launched the video, it rippled online trending presence exceeding 150,000 views in three hours.

In the released video, Lee Min Ho makes his presence felt with charisma. He introduces his name as Lee Gon, the Emperor of Korean Empire.

Set to play two characters, Lee Min Ho suits up as Korean emperor who is trying to close the dimension to ward off the villain intent to wreak havoc in the kingdom he leads. His other role in the parallel world struggles to protect the people he loves from the projected antagonist.

Based on the initial story sketch, The King:  Eternal Monarch features two settings following its parallel universe concept. It is also billed to showcase romantic moments for the hero and chosen female lead.

2020022901002155400140811.jpg

The King: Eternal Monarch is penned by star writer Kim Eun Sook whose notable works include Goblin, Descendants of the Sun, Mr. Sunshine and Secret Garden.

No definite airdate has been decided yet for the series, but it will air some time in 2020 via SBS.

https://www.hellokpop.com/kdrama/lee-min-ho-video-teaser-the-king-eternal-monarch/

"King of Immortal King" Lee Min Ho has just re-appeared "3 seconds", climbing straight to the top 1 trending in Korea because he is so handsome

On February 28, the blockbuster TV project The King: The Eternal Monarch released its first teaser. The film marked Lee Min Ho 's re-appearance after a long absence on the screen. Although not revealed much of the content, the teaser made netizens excited because of Lee Min Ho's handsome looks.

Lee Min Ho's new drama teaser is trending No.1 Hotsearch Naver and has reached 10,000 views in less than 2 hours.

noname-1582892227239244612737.png

https://kenh14.vn/quan-vuong-bat-diet-lee-min-ho-vua-tai-xuat-3-giay-da-leo-thang-top-1-trending-xu-han-vi-qua-dep-trai-20200228192949887.chn

Lee Min Ho in "The King: The Eternal Monarch" is officially back! With exquisite side profile and charming eyes, Korean wave fans in Asia are going on riot!

5E58EFF8D6D4C1582886904.jpeg

The long wait did not disappoint everyone. The first trailer was released on February 28. It was confirmed to be broadcast by SBS. It is expected to be officially launched in the first half of 2020. The whole drama is still in the process of being filmed.

https://kenh14.vn/quan-vuong-bat-diet-lee-min-ho-vua-tai-xuat-3-giay-da-leo-thang-top-1-trending-xu-han-vi-qua-dep-trai-20200228192949887.chn

• Like 5

10 hours ago, SophieH said:

Arghh my heart can’t contain the excitement. Literally shaking.  short teaser but impactful...... just realized how much I missed his deep voice ...and arghhh his killing gaze. This is my first time following a drama so closely.... so excited :D

I'm so excited, too! It's only February, so it's unlikely that it would be shown in July, 5 months from now, as the initial reports say. The April airing is more likely to happen! Can't wait for the official announcement. And can't wait to see more of that killer gaze and hear his deep voice. :wub:

• Like 3

Actor Lee Min Ho’s New K-Drama Teaser Has Fans Shook Over His “Upgraded” Voice

“I would have never guessed this is Lee Min Ho…”

On February 28, 2020, SBS channel dropped the first official teaser for actor Lee Min Ho‘s upcoming new K-Drama, The King: Eternal Monarch.

Avid K-Drama watchers got beyond excited for Lee Min Ho’s return as “the King”…

… but moreover, they became entirely shook by the actor’s voice in the teaser! Lee Min Ho is said to have been working on his diction and his delivery during his time away from the screen — and his fans are excited to hear the improvements.

BF73LtQ0d9ZHksUJvQ42fr71HKgNYxTTgY4D8hTf

• “Huh, it IS really different. LOL. This is kind of cool.”
  • “What a great teaser. And I can definitely hear the difference in Lee Min Ho’s voice… His acting in the teaser is outstanding too. What a vibe.”
  • “I would have never guessed this is Lee Min Ho, just by listening to the voice.”
  • “Maybe he toned it down for the character? It still sounds like Lee Min Ho. I get what the difference is though. He doesn’t have the ‘breath-y’ sound that he used to have…”
  • “What the hell? I used to stan him, but have never heard this voice before. What is going on?”

Meanwhile, this new K-Drama has “Lee Min Ho” trending on Twitter in all parts of the world — with its teaser collecting 150K views and counting within the first three hours of its reveal. These royal-AF pictures from the shoot, plus the solemn teaser, have K-Drama fans on the edge of their seats for the first episode!

The King: Eternal Monarch will premiere in Spring 2020 as a weekend drama, once the current series Hyena ends.

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/actor-lee-min-ho-king-upcoming-k-drama-teaser-fans-shook-voice/

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, syntyche said:

Actor Lee Min Ho’s New K-Drama Teaser Has Fans Shook Over His “Upgraded” Voice

“I would have never guessed this is Lee Min Ho…”

On February 28, 2020, SBS channel dropped the first official teaser for actor Lee Min Ho‘s upcoming new K-Drama, The King: Eternal Monarch.

Avid K-Drama watchers got beyond excited for Lee Min Ho’s return as “the King”…

… but moreover, they became entirely shook by the actor’s voice in the teaser! Lee Min Ho is said to have been working on his diction and his delivery during his time away from the screen — and his fans are excited to hear the improvements.

• “Huh, it IS really different. LOL. This is kind of cool.”
  • “What a great teaser. And I can definitely hear the difference in Lee Min Ho’s voice… His acting in the teaser is outstanding too. What a vibe.”
  • “I would have never guessed this is Lee Min Ho, just by listening to the voice.”
  • “Maybe he toned it down for the character? It still sounds like Lee Min Ho. I get what the difference is though. He doesn’t have the ‘breath-y’ sound that he used to have…”
  • “What the hell? I used to stan him, but have never heard this voice before. What is going on?”

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/actor-lee-min-ho-king-upcoming-k-drama-teaser-fans-shook-voice/

So has he been learning a different dialect for this role? Or he is learning better pronounciatiom in general? 

I don’t speak Korean so I don’t know if his grammar or pronounciation is off. He always sounds nice and polite to me :)

• Like 4

I was going to wait until after I watch Mackerel Run to comment, but I can't wait!  When I first saw @sophieH's post, I thought it was just another fan made video, which is nice, but I rather, at this point, see something from SBS.  Omo, he looks so handsome:w00t:!  And those eyes and voice:heart:.  I've watched the teaser so many times.  

@scrawford:  I don't know for sure what the writers meant about his voice, but I have read comments about a nasal sounding voice.  I also think he has a really soft voice.  Sometimes, I have to turn up the volume to hear him speak (nevermind that I have no idea what he is saying lol)  I also read your comment in The King thread about the teaser not being on DB.  Personally, it's fine with me because, and this is my opinion only, there are quite a few antis on DB and it upsets me to read the comments.  It's fine if he's not your favorite actor, but some of the comments are uncalled for.  I also wouldn't be disappointed if no one recaps on DB The King, but I know that's pretty unlikely.  I respected both Javabeans and GirlFriday, even when they criticized LMH.  I wish they were still around.  

• Like 4