Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

On 2/20/2017 at 6:32 PM, leeminhosny said:

Some translated Comments from the article posted on 2/20/1017 by @leeminhosny

"Asian representative actor" Lee Minho selected as national brand target
Actor Lee Minho was selected as a national brand grand prize winner.

"Congratulations!"

"Congratulations!. I'll be expecting more in the future."

"As expected, Lee ... your celebration ♡♡♡♡"

"The world center for the Korean wave to the best talent, Lee Minho"

"A Filipina girl I know is a big fan of Lee Min Ho. I live in Australia and watch Korean dramas live. I am proud of Lee Minho of Korea ^^

"The world recognizes the steady and true Lee Min Ho"

'Lee Min Ho extraordinary"

"Lee Congratulations !!! A good actor to watch a responsible figure."

"Lee Minho is quietly strong even though he does not have to fuss hardly."

"I'm here for you to!"

"Congratulations Lee Minho Happy roots all over the world are you root Win ~

"His acting and he is handsome and good personality and I envy you."

"Congratulations ~ ~ When I was sitting at the fan meeting, I was an exchange student from Italy and I am a fan of 5 years"

"Congratulations on winning the national brand cultural award category"

"The  heojunjae gimdamnyeong neomna The trees have happiness ... good. Congratulations, Prime Minister ^^

Credit: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0002895860&lfrom=twitter

• Like 11

1 hour ago, leeminhosny said:

Google Translate:

Lee Min Ho, donated 50 million won ... "Support for Children Abused and Abused"

Actor Lee Min Ho has set out for children who suffer from poverty. Donated 50 million won through donation platform 'Promise'.

NGO group 'Good Neighbors' announced the donation of Lee Min Ho on the 22nd. Donations will be used for the heating expenses of crisis families and psychotherapy expenses for abused children.

Previously, the 'Promise' project was held on February 16 ~ 26 last month, with the project 'Making a warm winter with body and soul'. How to donate if the number of SNS posts exceeds 1000.

It was a short period of about 10 days. Nevertheless, the number of goodwill quickly exceeded 1,000. "Promise" delivered 50 million won to Good Neighbors.

Hwang Sung-ju, director of sharing marketing at Good Neighbors, said, "This campaign has been able to participate as a social network and many people have joined together." "I will take the lead in promoting and sharing in the future."

Meanwhile, 'Promise' is a donation platform established by Lee Min Ho in 2014. 'Water', 'children', and 'animal' are keywords. We donate sales proceeds through various projects and markets.

Credit: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=433&aid=0000026021&gid=999339&cid=1056324

• Like 10

@leeminhosny@Chellsee@mythicalove@CarolynH@Kris Silva@minekas@LMHolic

Some Translated comments from article "Lee Min Ho, donated 50 million won ... "Support for Children Abused and Abused"

"It's nice to have a human face as well!"

"Lee Minho is well-behaved and well-acted."

"Wow, cool!

"Lee Min Ho is really great to donate steadily than 1 ~ 2 times !!! Star tells me this."

"These things have to be widely publicized."

"Lee Min Ho continuous and real contribution activities that are of a really cool."

"Good steady contribution activities."

"Lee Minho continued donations, great."

"Good to see a steady contribution."

"Giving Lee steadily implement a real good to see. That's cool."

"Wow! Lee is wonderful."

"Lee Minho and donations with great fans."

"Lee Minho is cool. Today's national brand grand prize is also great."

"Lee Min-ho, who is the person to the humanity, deserves the national brand award"

" Actor who has good acting and good personality"

"Donated, but steadily that it is difficult for donating, but steadily gaemeojjim. "

"It is a wonderful and wonderful actor ...... his own donation company promise (PMZ). I will call the donation angel Lee Min Ho from today."

"Actor Lee Min-ho is really good at donating the donation platform promise activity."

" It's really cool, Lee Minho, and I feel like he is a deep-hearted actor who is always thinking about how to always be with fans"

" A great show Ms. Lee to make a warm winter"

"A fan of, and I'm proud of you ... ... I think that's wonderful. Thanks ^^.

" Thank you very much. Mr. Lee! ^^

" It is so good to look for donations in a steady and diverse way. Happiness will only happen in the future."

"Lee Min Ho had an African well-digging project."

"Steady donation activity for water children's animals"

"Good donation, good motivation, and a lot of people join in, and Lee Min Ho and Promise are really praised."

"It is splendid to run a donation platform."

" Lee Minho, who donates steadily with fans, is very nice."

" The facts of Lee Minho are steadily contributing and participating in good deeds."

"It's not a one-time but it's really a steady donation. Congratulations on national branding."

Credit: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=433&aid=0000026021&gid=999339&cid=1056324

• Like 11

What have we done to deserve so many appearances from him recently? Is this the calm before the storm? I feel so spoiled because I've gotten into the habit of seeing him. I don't want this to come to an end; I want it to last forever. 

@nika94 I, too, am so proud of our handsome namja! Today, he accepted the national grand prize award and today, too, news came out that he donated 50 million won to charity. What isn't he? He's everything! How am I supposed to live two years without him? How am I supposed to live like a normal person, meet a nice guy and get married, when all I can think of is him? Hahahaha. I'm certainly crazy! 

@adamfever welcome back! 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, minekas said:

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=440&aid=0000015874

Wonder what our Minho is saying in the videos

Reveal hidden contents

cr as tagged/owner

Hi minekas, thanks for sharing the clip + the photos. Congratulations to LMH for having this National Brand Awards. He deserves it. National Brand Awards has been selecting the best Korean brands every year since 2010:lol:

• Like 4

Minho's award acceptance speech today.

First of all, thank you very much. I'm really honored. For the last several years, I traveled abroad a lot, about twice the circumference of the earth and met a lot of people. When I received letters full of true hearts written in basic Hangul or was talked to in basic Korean there, I was deeply moved. Korean culture or Korean Wave has become a well-established, long-lasting culture, not a short-term trend any more. I hope that everyone here will help a lot more and I also want to be a sunbae(senior) who will be able to pass the fine Korean culture to my hoobae(juniors, or younger peers) in the future. I will keep up the good work and I'll be an actor who can continue to contribute to Korea's national brand. Thank you very much. Thank you.

• Like 18

3 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

Google Translate:

"The rain rate, the end, the plate, the king" ... Lee Min-ho, actor Lee Min-ho of sculpture, attended the '2017 National Brand Conference' at the National Assembly Hall in Yeouido-dong, Youngdeungpo-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 22nd.

Lee Minho completed the formal fashion of wearing a black suit on this day.

Credit:

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=433&aid=0000026080&lfrom=twitter

Some Translated comments below the article:

"Leg length. Congratulations to the national brand grand prize. Donations are steady and both speeds are good."   LOL at "Leg Length" :D:D  In the picture, Lee Min Ho truely stands out

"Congratulations !!! subject to national brand, actor Lee Min-ho"

"And, by the way of dang awesome to ... Congratulations on Prime Minister ~~~~

"Happy the prime minister for national brand."

"Congratulations, Prime Minister Is it because a lot of good deeds. Looks more gorgeous."

"Look at the crazy ratio. The face is Jonjal."  I think this Knetizen is talking about the height difference of LMH and the other guy in the picture. :D After reading this comment, it made me scroll up and look at the picture again. :D  Knetizens praise LMH's height too. :))

"Congratulations on the national brand grand prize"

"Lee Minho, Lee Minho is a global king of korean wave that brands itself."

"I extend to you my heartiest congratulations."

"And shines with glitter Congratulations ~ !!

" handsome heojunjae"

"National brand celebrated Lee, the prime minister for the cultural sector."

"Congratulations to Lee Minho national brand celebration. He has a gentle face, height and everything is shining!"

"I am proud of face of the national representative and the national representative ~ I want to congratulate you sincerely !!!"

• Like 12