Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

7 hours ago, Lindyloo421 said:

LMH seems to have so many great friends. 

I think it's bc he doesn't think he's better than anyone else or thinks he's special.  I suspect that's why we all like him as well.  

• Like 1
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, CarolynH said:

I think it's bc he doesn't think he's better than anyone else or thinks he's special.  I suspect that's why we all like him as well.  

I agree - and he also helps fellow cast members doesn’t he. I’m watching Numbers with Choi Jin-Hyuk and it reminded me of him accepting an award in the 2013 SBS drama awards and in his speech saying how much LMH had helped him when they were filming Heirs.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

On 7/1/2023 at 10:48 AM, CarolynH said:

Friendship goals

*** Lee Min Ho is always hilarious every time he posts any comments on his friends' IG. He commented in Woo Do Hwan’s Instagram video of him fishing in a lake on June 30. Their close friendship is so sweet & NICE. We know that their friendship began as they played side by side in The King: Eternal Monarch. I'm happy seeing this interaction.   :kisslevel:

1688218954_whatsapp-image-2023-07-01-at-

• Like 4

Lee Min Ho's fans in India celebrate actor's 36th birthday with good deeds and an ode to star

Indian fanbase of Lee Min Ho celebrated his 36th birthday with a generous amount of donations, gifts, and a beautifully written song for the actor.

601092791_week4-14_202307.jpg

Key Highlights

• Lee Min Ho's fan base in India made a self-composed song for the actor
  • Fanbase ‘leeminho_lovers_india’ made a donation to WWF

Lee Min Ho is a global superstar and his fan base in India went above and beyond to celebrate their favorite star's birthday this year. From making a generous amount of donation to sending him beautiful gifts, Indian Minoz made their best efforts to send love to Lee Min Ho. This does not end here. They also wrote a self-composed song for the Pachinko actor Lee Min Ho.

Self-Composed Song for Lee Min Ho

The Indian fanbases of Lee Min Ho have immense love for the actor and the fans have been deeply inspired by him. To commemorate the 36th birthday of Lee Min Ho, Indian Minoz produced a self-made song for The Legend of the Blue Sea Star. The admin of leeminho_lovers_india, Rajita Veni Saladi came up with the concept and the entire theme of the song and she has also written the lyrics of the song. A talented musician Mukuntha Sharma not only lent a mesmerizing voice but also composed and produced this beautiful musical piece.

Indian Fans' Gift for Lee Min Ho

Lee Min Ho received a roomful of gifts from all over the world for his 36th birthday. A very special gift that represents India in the most beautiful way has been sent all the way to South Korea for Lee Min Ho. The Indian Minoz chose to send a Pashmina shawl as a representation of the warmth they have received from Lee Min Ho, in return they wish the actor to have this soft piece of traditional clothing. 

The fanbase added a Rajasthani painting representing India's rich cultural heritage. Along with this they also sent a hanging piece of the Taj Mahal which will resemble the unwavering love they have for the artist. They enclosed the gift package with two handcrafted toys with handwritten letters for Lee Min Ho.

Donation to WWF

Lee Min Ho’s fans were inspired by the actor's charitable activities. Being influenced by Lee Min Ho, Indian Minoz took the initiative to save the wildlife of the country. They made a sizeable donation of a total of 10,000 INR to support the conservation of Asian elephants. One of the handicrafts toys included a piece of wooden elephant as the fan base made a generous amount of donation to WWF India (World Wildlife Fund). The fan base also expressed their gratitude to everyone who came forward to make a contribution to this initiative. 

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/lee-min-hos-fans-in-india-celebrate-actors-36th-birthday-with-good-deeds-and-an-ode-to-star-1228498

• Like 4

11 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

BTS of LMH film "New World, New Meta".   :approves:

You may choose Eng sub.

cr. WLDO

Interesting that the narrator mentioned that this 3 minute film could be made into a full length movie.  I hope they decide to make it into a movie.   It has many possibilities and perhaps win an Oscar.

• Like 3

I notice that LMH is letting his hair grow---for a new role?:wut:

OMG, the translation, if it's correct, is so funny.  And he's a passenger!  If I'm a passenger, I'm pretty calm, but as a driver, I'm yelling $yeixy$$$!!!  What does the 168kg refer to?

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

*** When it comes to fashion brands, Bench marked itself as a popular clothing line in the Philippines. Founded by Ben Chan, the brand succeeded in climbing the fashion ladder to be a globally recognized fashion line! Throughout the years, Bench has invited (and hopefully will keep on inviting) several Korean oppas and unnies to become their brand

ambassador!      :heart1:

LOOK: BENCH Korean endorsers through the years!

1. Lee Minho

"The Boys Over Flowers" craze introduced Lee Min Ho to his Filipino fans. He visited Manila for his Bench fanmeetings in 2012, 2014-2016! It is no secret how he captured the hearts of everyone through his acting in that drama.

• Like 4

https://yaay.today/amp/kdramas/What-is-Lee-Min-Hos-MBTI-This-is-the-personality-of-the-actor-20221216-0007.html

What is Lee Min Ho's MBTI? This is the personality of the actor

* Can't copy the article *

According to this article (don't know if it's true), LMH's MBTI is INFJ. A rare personality of whole population.

F0wnIKLagAM_9ZO?format=jpg&name=medium

https://personalityroom.com/heres-why-infjs-are-so-smart

Some of the most genius people have an INFJ personality. They are highly skilled, deep thinkers, and their intuitive abilities give them a level of intelligence that most people don’t understand.  INFJs are capable of leading flourishing lives and achieving great things. Many INFJs are some of the world’s best and most famous authors, activists, leaders, and artists..

Personally, I think its 90% like LMH, so the article may be true. 

Just found this on Twitter :

• Like 7

[#LEEMINHO]
CLOSING D-7
14th Minoz registration is on-going NOW!
Please check the official website for more details.

2023. 6. 1 ~ 2023. 7. 21

Foreigners: https://www.leeminho.kr/board/view.php?&bdId=notice&sno=181 

spacer.png

LEE MINHO adorns the cover of DAZED August issue

Discover the new look of actor LEE MINHO that you have never seen before

Check out the DAZED X FENDI photoshoot and interview in the DAZED August issue.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

• Like 4

Best K-Dramas For You To Watch If You Are Looking For Something Romantic

Here is a list of some of the best romantic K-Dramas I recommend watching.

4. "The Legend Of The Blue Sea"

Best K-Dramas For You To Watch If You Are Looking For Something Romantic

Now, if you like K-Dramas with more fantasy, then this K-Drama should be a very good one, as the series has combined romance with fantasy.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/best-kdramas-for-you-to-watch-if-you-are-looking-for-something-romantic/

• Like 1
  • Love 1