Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

On 5/5/2023 at 2:07 PM, gtLmh0622 said:

@gtLmh0622  thanks for sharing this. In "Omniscient Reader", the two don't particularly get along well with each other at first, mostly because they struggle to trust each other and they grow into what they call "life and death companions", giving us the most wholesome and powerful duo at the same time. DokJa and JungHyeok are perfect foils for each other, with the former fighting to preserve humanity in the world and the latter having lost it entirely. However, at their core, both are more similar than you'd think. In the original story, their fates are deeply connected, so it will be interesting to see how the live-action movie translates the original dynamic on screen. So, I cannot wait for the confirmations that will hopefully come soon. I still can't say if I'm excited for the movie adaptation. I will wait what's Lee Min Ho's decision is. Whatever, I will always support!   :rubchin:

• Like 3

What a triumph! Pachinko has won a prestigious Peabody award.

To quote a small piece from the long complimentary  reason for the win:-

“Adapting the bestseller for the screen armed with a cast that included not only Oscar winner Youn Yuh-Jung but the likes of Lee Minho, Soo Hugh developed Pachinko into a handsome period piece.” 

Isn’t it fantastic! I wonder who will be at the award ceremony.

• Like 5

It's time to celebrate! 

Congrats on the 17th anniversary of our beloved actor Lee Min Ho's debut! 

Let's give a big shoutout to LEEMINHO for his unwavering dedication and talent. and to all MINOZ out there spreading love and support! 

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 6
  • Blob 2

5 hours ago, Lindyloo421 said:

What a triumph! Pachinko has won a prestigious Peabody award.

To quote a small piece from the long complimentary  reason for the win:-

“Adapting the bestseller for the screen armed with a cast that included not only Oscar winner Youn Yuh-Jung but the likes of Lee Minho, Soo Hugh developed Pachinko into a handsome period piece.” 

Isn’t it fantastic! I wonder who will be at the award ceremony.

@Lindyloo421  thanks for sharing this info. This event is annually but, the ceremony will be held for the first time in Los Angeles on June 11. We'll wait & see who will be at the award ceremony.   :shaq:

• Like 5

• CarolynH changed the title to Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Happy 17th Anniversary! Upcoming Drama 2023: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2 [Completed drama on Apple TV+: Pachinko]

Happy 17th Anniversary!Happy Well Done GIF by Top Talent

I was reading some tweets (BTW, he's current trending) and the one that caught my eye was an answer to how long have you been a LMH fan?  Someone answered from 2003--way before BOF!

• Like 5

On 5/9/2023 at 7:57 PM, CarolynH said:

Happy 17th Anniversary!

I was reading some tweets (BTW, he's current trending) and the one that caught my eye was an answer to how long have you been a LMH fan?  Someone answered from 2003--way before BOF!

@CarolynH wow...............Me, I've only started adoring Lee Min Ho during BOF. From this drama or even I can say that from this project, he gained widespread fame worldwide with his role as Gu Jun-pyo, which also earned him the Best New Actor award at the 45th Baeksang Arts Awards. And when you ask Who is the most handsome Korean actor? Or even The Most Popular - Lee Min Ho's name will always be on the top list.   :kaching1:

• Like 5

On 5/9/2023 at 7:57 PM, CarolynH said:

Happy 17th Anniversary!

@CarolynH  since you mentioned about tweets, have you noticed that Twitter has been undergoing many changes, including a new verification policy, huh? And they have this new update, which has been announced and that's: removing inactive accounts.So, you will probably see follower count drop. Sigh..... I don’t update my Twitter account. I hope, at the very least, an archive feature can be introduced so the Twitter accounts aren’t completely lost. Only time will tell how this update will actually play out or if it will even happen.   :heart2:

• Like 4

LMH IG update 

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

Happy today 17th anniversary and Peabody winner 

thx everyone 

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

welcome [to] korea my friend @/axlleyi

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

coming soon @/axlleyi

ooh, this upcoming leeminho film is intriguing! 

• Like 6

Happy 17th Anniversary 

Lee-Min-Ho-s-Gangnam-1970-lee-min-ho-377

This hightlight tribute is from the 15th anniversary but it is hotfire hence I couldn't resist but share it..

he is such a legend and these scenes were massive trendsetters during it's time. Can't believe it has been 17 years but it feels like as if he has been around for much longer. He is an absolute beast of a generational actor and cultural phenomenon. Most people grew up watching this and these scenes are filled with massive nostalgia. 

• Like 6

17 hours ago, syntyche said:

LMH IG update

welcome [to] korea my friend @/axlleyi

coming soon @/axlleyi

ooh, this upcoming leeminho film is intriguing! 

@syntyche  thanks for sharing this. I wonder if they're long time friends with him or they just met recently in his drama "Ask the Stars". AXL LE is a Chinese Digital Artist & Director. He's not based in Korea. He has participated in many exhibitions already from a diverse range of topics. Axl has also devoted most of his work to the creation of CG works. :7555_attack:

6 hours ago, Joanna Alfson said:

Happy 17th anniversary LMH.. Hope Pachinko season 2 lands him the Emmy awards he will definitely be in the run for it..

@Joanna Alfson  I hope so, too. It's a prestigious award, just like Oscar. 

HAPPY 17th Anniversary, Lee Min Ho!     :heart:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPk-NNc1t74PUxXYiiuaB

• Like 3