Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

21 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I think they cut off SBS's part and will reupload again ,just wait

oh, so the original video had his speech at the awards? I only saw the one under spoilers and it didn’t the footage of the awards show at all.Can’t believe I missed it 

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

9 hours ago, syntyche said:

new leeminho film!! so gorgeous and dashing!

:please::please:

8 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

LMH gives vent to his feeling with video, He really miss fan scream :criesariver:you can feel his lonely openly.

Darn it , I missed his movielog, it was taken away.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

@Min2206, alas, I myself do not understand what is happening in the Korean entertainment industry and what is this undeclared "war" with Lee Min Ho? I have one explanation - black envy of a bright talented artist. After all, Lee Min Ho is so loved by the audience all over the world!

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks for this spoiler.  At least I get to see this part since I missed the original movielog, I have seen the award speech so this part is more moving  and more poignant.  It is a great movielog.

I know we are supposed to go forward but SBS removing the movielog just brings out our hard feelings again.

The Daesang was won by the Stove League actor and I will say, I have no problems with his winning the Daesang.  He was good in his role. 

I will say this however, if LMH had taken this role and acted exactly as this actor, he would not have won the Daesang but will have been criticized for being emotionless, wooden, expressionless, etc, etc.  This is how the role was and the actor had very muted acting.  He did not get overly excited or yell, or scream or cry loudly like some other actors who overact. One gets the Daesang and the other just criticism.

I discovered that two of LMH's peers won the Daesang previously.  Their acting in those dramas is comparable to LMH in City Hunter, Faith or LOTBS.  If they could win the Daesang for those dramas, why was LMH left out for LOTBS, Faith or CH.  LMH shot it out of the ball park for Faith and LOTBS.  He was just as good as CY as the actor in Stove League.

I had to say my piece.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 7

This movielog is the deepest!! :criesariver: It feels so lonely to watch. The last part was LMH in sbs waiting room? 

2 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

It is because of Copy rights hun.

What copy rights?? I don’t know much about YouTube rules, 

I don’t understand, why? 

Because the last part of video was filmed in sbs??

6 hours ago, Intisar G said:

So you all saw the movielog? I'm sad because didn't get the chance to watch it. You're lucky at least you watched it. 

Let's hope that the restriction will be cancelled, I'm so frustrated.

it’s already on Instagram, go check out LMH fan pages 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

22 minutes ago, CallieP said:

Thanks for this spoiler.  At least I get to see this part since I missed the original movielog, I have seen the award speech so this part is more moving  and more poignant.  It is a great movielog.

I know we are supposed to go forward but SBS removing the movielog just brings out our hard feelings again.

The Daesang was won by the Stove League actor and I will say, I have no problems with his winning the Daesang.  He was good in his role. 

I will say this however, if LMH had taken this role and acted exactly as this actor, he would not have won the Daesang but will have been criticized for being emotionless, wooden, expressionless, etc, etc.  This is how the role was and the actor had very muted acting.  He did not get overly excited or yell, or scream or cry loudly like some other actors who overact. One gets the Daesang and the other just criticism.

I discovered that two of LMH's peers won the Daesang previously.  Their acting in those dramas is comparable to LMH in City Hunter, Faith or LOTBS.  If they could win the Daesang for those dramas, why was LMH left out for LOTBS, Faith or CH.  LMH shot it out of the ball park for Faith and LOTBS.  He was just as good as CY as the actor in Stove League.

I had to say my piece.

i really find it weird too. not just sbs but all award shows

if anything im sure about is that lmh atleast deserved a daesang for his performance in CH

he delivered so many emotions with a mask on his face just by his eyes.

anyway cant wait for the day he will be acknowldged for his acting

• Like 5
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

This movielog is the deepest!!  It feels so lonely to watch. The last part was LMH in sbs waiting room? 

I don’t understand, why? 

I think so, it had the speak I think. I didn't see the original. I saw the re-uploaded one

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Areumdaun said:

oh, so the original video had his speech at the awards? I only saw the one under spoilers and it didn’t the footage of the awards show at all.Can’t believe I missed it 

omg, I didn’t see that. The last past I saw was LMH in a room

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

This movielog is the deepest!! It feels so lonely to watch. The last part was LMH in sbs waiting room? 

I don’t understand, why? 

it’s already on Instagram, go check out LMH fan pages 

the last part was his own speech. the one we all saw when he won the award

Edited by lupeace
  • Like 4

We wanted to have happy conversation and move on, we are back to sbs again :criesariver: the video brought so many feelings for me, also BOF anniversary and all the videos I saw 

I’m so sentimental now, god :cries:

our baby Min hooooo, why walk in the dark? It felt so lonely , omg 

the street was empty too 

I can’t forget his speech, this video is so deep 

• Like 3