Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

14 minutes ago, JoannaID said:

OMO, surprise surprise!!

Thank God it's SUNDAY in my part of the world and I am not working! Standing by for Movielog Ep5 release and the live chat!!

Thanks Minho-ssi for giving us your fans so many delightful surprises!! :heart:

Yes, I just saw the Movielog 5

Haha, poor LMH still in bed and he says... I have to put on my pants first :w00t:

What a Sunday surprise to us, thank you, LMH. 

• LOL 1
  • Blob 5

1 minute ago, Nikaa94 said:

Omg

Oppaaaa, thanks for the live chat 

Oppa woke up so early for filming, thank you for your hard work :bawling:

what a pleasant surprise, what a great video

Nikaa,  I was on the live chat with LMH and he says, oppa here calm down! :highonflowers:

• Wiggle 3
  • Blob 3

1 minute ago, Thong Thin said:

@Nikaa94the live chat moves so fast, I managed to screen shot that chat, Lol:hooray2:

I am on the phone, not able to post the screen shot. Will do tomorrow. 

yes, it moves so fast.  Oppa said in the chat to comment slowly :joy:  he couldn’t read the comments 

• LOL 4
  • Blob 3

9 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Nikaa,  I was on the live chat with LMH and he says, oppa here calm down! 

Thanks @Thong Thin for the alert earlier and @Nikaa94 for the screen shot.  Yeah, the live chat was moving soooo fast , could not read all but did see him commenting.

That was fun!  He was so cute, kept sighing, its cold, its earlier and all.  And that he was not wearing his pants, shooing the camera guy away.  :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

1 minute ago, Min2206 said:

Thanks @Thong Thin for the alert earlier and @Nikaa94 for the screen shot.  Yeah, the live chat was moving soooo fast , could not read all but did see him commenting.

That was fun!  He was so cute, kept sighing, its cold, its earlier and all.  And that he was not wearing his pants, shooing the camera guy away.  :D

Yes, he was still half dreaming in bed and that guy shook him up. He was mumbling all the way. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Blob 3

1 minute ago, Thong Thin said:

LMH says to Choco, mum and sis is not here, only me and you. Oh gosh! 

Choco is so lucky and blessed. 

yes, choco is so blessed and lucky. They way he hugged choco was out of this world :love:

• Love 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

More info about the live chat and what he wrote here. He's indeed a comedian and loves to surprise his fans. :D 

From the Movielog Ep 5, we could learn how LMH and his team worked so hard to produce that 3 mins video masterpiece.

Imagine how hard he had to work for his multiple episodes dramas, thank you LMH, respect for all of your hard work!

• Like 1
  • Blob 9

26 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

LMH says to Choco, mum and sis is not here, only me and you. Oh gosh! 

Choco is so lucky and blessed. 

And I am so glad you ping us @Thong Thin else I would have missed the YT chat.  It's so warmy to see him waking up , in such a good mood .. and what he did was he hid himself under the blanket and said he was startled, not even grumpy and gosh, he was working hard days before. 

His groan, whatever you call it, moan?  was so sweet when he was asked to get up.

:loolz:

23 minutes ago, JoannaID said:

More info about the live chat and what he wrote here. He's indeed a comedian and loves to surprise his fans. :D 

@JoannaID  Do you have more?  Thanks for sharing.  His voice, his moan and his antics are really an energized-happy booster to us all, to me for sure.

So love the 1st part of this MLog.  

A comedian .. and he told us to calm down, oppa is here.   (this cracked me up)

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 5

A glimpse of his private life, you say? Well here he is mumbling while half asleep :lol:  

5ufUM8c.gif

I'm glad and grateful he's willing to share such private things with us. And those high quality videos sure did take a lot of effort from his team! 

:heart1::heart1:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Blob 5

2 hours ago, syntyche said:

A glimpse of his private life, you say? Well here he is mumbling while half asleep :lol:  

I'm glad and grateful he's willing to share such private things with us. And those high quality videos sure did take a lot of effort from his team! 

@syntyche thanks for the clips.  Reminded me somewhat of Daejang in hood from Faith. :lol:

I can keep replaying the front scenes ... hahaha!   I am so happy that LMH allows us such private moments.  Not many celebs would.

@Nikaa94  did you text him to take on more projects, drama during the chat?  

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 7