Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

PMZ FB Update

[우수하다] x SEN이화

프로미즈와 센이화 친구들이 만났다!

우수하다 프로젝트를 함께 할 또 하나의 우수한 PMZER
센 이화 친구들과 함께
본격! 입양대기 아동을 위한 우유 지원 프로젝트
[우수하다] 행사를 진행합니다.

일시 : 5월 16일 (수) ~ 5월 17일 (목) 9:00 ~ 16:00

장소 : 이화여자대학교 학생문화관(학문관) 근처 부스

이벤트 내용

1. 부스 방문자 대상, 프로미즈 인스타그램 팔로우하시면
우수하다 풍선 증정

2. 부스 방문 사진 촬영 후
#프로미즈 #우수하다 #입양대기아동지원 #SEN이화
등 해시태그와 함께 포스팅한 분들 중 추첨을 통해 기프티콘 증정

3.우수하다 제품 구매자에 한하여 프로미즈 에코백 증정 이벤트
참여 할 수 있는 응모권 증정 / 당첨자 10명

*현금 결제만 가능합니다.
*행사 부스 위치나 운영은 날씨 사정으로 변동 될 수 있습니다.
*문의는 070-8857-0580 / 프로미즈

[Milk Mustache Campaign] x SEN Ewha

Promiz meets Sen Ewha!
The exciting event of Milk Mustache will be held
by PMZER friends, SEN Ewha as below;

When: May 16~17, 9am~4pm

Where: Ewha Womans University Campus Festival

How:

1 If you click “Follow” for Promiz Insta, you get a gift of Yummy balloon.

2 Free Polaroid shooting with funny milk mustache prop. If you post Milk Mustache event photo with hashtag #Promiz #SenEwha, you get a gifticon through lucky draw.

3 If you purchase Milk Mustache product, you get a Promiz Eco Bag through lucky draw.

* Milk Mustache product can be purchased in cash only.
* The venue and event is subject to change due to weather.
* For more information, please call Promiz
070-8857-0580

32461537_2009572775783759_85345728801663

https://www.facebook.com/pmz2014/photos/a.593885280685856.1073741828.592962987444752/2009572769117093/?type=3&theater

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

DdTKug9V0AAqlOU.jpg

There is no denying that Lee Min Ho is considered as one of the most sought-after stars of his generation. He has appeared on various television and movie projects that surely captured the hearts of many.

Lee Min Ho rose to fame after his exemplary performance as Gu Jun Pyo in the 2009 hit television series titled Boys over Flowers. Aside from the fact that the show became a huge hit in South Korea and other parts of Asia, the role also won him a Best New Actor Award at the 45 Baeksang Awards. It also opened a lot of opportunities to the 30-year-old South Korean star and landed him lead roles in The Heirs (2013) with Park Shin Hye, Legend of the Blue Sea (2016) with Jun Ji Hyun, and City Hunter (2011) with Park Min Young.

Aside from being one of the most fantasized South Korean star today, Lee Min Ho also has a big heart. The lead actor of Legend of the Blue Sea is very willing to give a helping hand to the less fortunate.

Lee Min Ho donated a significant amount of money for the victims of domestic abuse. The leading man in The Heirs also gave money as a support to the "Making a Warm Winter for Both Body and Heart" campaign that aims to reach and help families under the poverty threshold and children experiencing abuse. He also founded PROMIZ, which aimed to cater the needs of people from different walks of life.

Lee Min Ho does not have to prove anything because, aside from his excellent acting prowess, he also has a soft heart for those people who need his help.

(skipped unrelated)

http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/45106/20180515/lee-min-ho-song-joong-ki-2018-suzy-bae-ex-and-song-hye-kyo-husband-has-something-in-common-who-is-better-actor.htm

• Like 6

9 Idols Who Had Near-Death Experiences And Lived To Tell The Tale

These idols are extremely lucky to be alive!

These idols had some extremely close calls, and fortunately, things didn’t turn out for the worse. Here are some of the most serious accidents and injuries that happened to idols.

9. Lee Min Ho & Jung Il Woo

Lee Min Ho and Jung Il Woo were involved in a very dangerous car accident that killed the driver and another passenger. Both actors were treated in the hospital for months before he recovered.

5OXTnWtIOezWBaM-LcN6Sc47V2wYi20L0QEoa1fa

Lee Min Ho suffered from multiple fractures on his leg and the cartilage in his knee was torn. He apparently still suffers from these injuries to this day.

r1KYZfY6zDsXJQnWbCzaHFhbKrlXGlEp2UyAp2Y6

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : koreaboo

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

20180517 off duty :  

:D
006y44tEgy1frei0zdxa4j31az0qo0zl.jpg

006y44tEgy1frei120yzbj31cj0qowlu.jpg

006y44tEgy1frei170y59j31cy0qodm9.jpg

Spoiler

006y44tEgy1frei13ae8gj31bf0qoq9x.jpg

006y44tEgy1frei15p71uj318u0qoq8s.jpg

A good news here ! After re-aired on several different channels, LOTBS is re-aired on Star Chinese Channel (cable TV) and still got high rating in Taiwan.

ps. Don't surprise that daily TOP 1 only got 5.49, there are hundreds of TV channels in Taiwan.   :wink: LOTBS is the only one K-Drama or foreign drama on the list. In TOP 10, 4th, 5th, 7th~9th are evening news.

005DCUQYgy1frf6mr5ju6j30qo13gte2.jpg

cr. 李敏镐铁杆后援会

cr Logo

• Like 8

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20180517 off duty :  

:D

Hide contents

A good news here ! After re-aired on several different channels, LOTBS is re-aired on Star Chinese Channel (cable TV) and still got high rating in Taiwan.

ps. Don't surprise that daily TOP 1 only got 5.49, there are hundreds of TV channels in Taiwan.   :wink: LOTBS is the only one K-Drama or foreign drama on the list. In TOP 10, 4th, 5th, 7th~9th are evening news.

005DCUQYgy1frf6mr5ju6j30qo13gte2.jpg

cr. 李敏镐铁杆后援会

cr Logo

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing the off-duty pictures yesterday. Also, thanks for sharing some updates about his last drama, LOTBS. I'm happy to know this. :lol:

• Like 3

cr:  as tagged

I thought this was a nice compilation of LMH's 12 years.  

Spoiler

CITY HUNTER Episode 9--recap and my comments

sorry guys. I meant to post yesterday, but I was struggling to get my laptop to connect to the internet.

The show opens with LYS struggling to save NaNa from falling.  I think we all know that she wasn't going to fall because it's too early in the drama to lose a major character, but exciting nonetheless.  NaNa asks if City hunter is the same person who saved her at the attempted shooting of Yong Hak, but he flees to meet up with ahjussi.  Father with his cane subdues the Yong Hak who was trying to escape.  Father with Yong Hak, LYS and ahjussi escape.  However, Prosecutor Kim attached a tracking device on LYS.  At an abandoned warehouse, Father plays russian roulette with Yong Hak to get info on the remain 3 members of Operation Clean Sweep.  At the police close in, ahjussi drops a can of gas, and they escape.  LYS  drops Yong Hak at the Prosecutor's office.  Bad guy #2 gone!  Back at Father's house, he slaps ahjussi for interfering with his plan.  Father calls LYS and shows LYS ahjussi who is badly beaten.  LyS hightails it to Father's where he's met by Sang Jin.  Man, LYS can still fight with his injured arm. Father and LYS argue about how to get rid of the remaining 3.  NaNa while receiving treatment tries to remember city's hunter's facial features and recalls that he has double eyelids.  Back at LYS's home, ahjussi treats LYS, who looks understandably tired.  He blames himself for ahjussi being beaten.  As LYS insists on finding out NaNa condition, collapses.  Ahjussi rushes to ask soo Hee to administer aid to LYS.  LYS realizes to protect NaNa he must distance himself from her including moving out of her apt. LYS has another nightmare, this time he loses his grip on NaNa and she falls.  He is startled awake.  He says that he must see her one last time.  NaNa, restless, goes to rooftop to contemplate life.  LYS appears chiding her for staying up late.  The two bicker about being worried about each other.  And yasss, a real kiss!  NaNa leaves to make LYS coffee and LyS takes that opportunity to leave.  Is the instant coffee in Korea that good?  We learn the identity of the 3rd target--Kim Jong Shik, who coincidentally, is the prosecutor's father!  Father also knows the identity and tells LYS that they remaining 3 will die at his hands.  Back at work, NaNa is reprimanded for losing her gun to Yong Hak and is fired (but we know she'll get her job back).  As NaNa leaves the blue House, she bumps into LYS who looks at her coldly and leaves.  And who shows up next--the prosecutor who asks if she got a good look at city hunter.  The prosecutor spots the toy that was at Fathers, whom NaNa said belongs to LYS--oops.  In a nice gesture Ki Woo receives an Honorable Veteran's award.  At the the ceremony, the President spots Jin Pyo, making the President's eyes bulge. The Prosecutor requests that the president release the name of soldiers on the dogtags.  Prosecutor bumps into LYS and asks if the latter knows Steve Lee.  LYS speeds off to NaNa's apt when Father shows up.  Father again warns LYS, that because of him, NaNa may die.  The prosecutor is finally connecting the dots between LYS and city hunter.  I do think it is pretty sad when ahjussi says that he finally saw LYS laugh.  Ahjussi is like mother and father to LYS.  LYS does look super tired when he appears at NaNa's house to say goodbye.  NaNa still has doubts that LYS is city hunter.  Mmm japchae...  He's way too tall for NaNa's couch.  OMG, the light has finally turned on for NaNa; she realizes that LYS is City Hunter.  She's not particularly good at hiding when something is bothering her.  LYS is back to his rude ways with NaNa.  Geez, she made all that japchae with meat and LYS just leaves without eating!  Father appears at the hospital that Lee Kyung Wan has been taken.  Not much rest for the weary, LYS has to race to the hospital to stop Father from killing Kyung Wan.  But two innocent policemen were killed in Father's revenge.  Father and son share glances...end of episode 9.

cr: SBS cityhunter

• Like 8

On 5/19/2018 at 8:57 PM, gtLmh0622 said:

The auctions of Lee Min Ho's costumes for charity by official China fan club :

https://gongyi.weibo.com/auction/list?theme_id=79&cu=5411723814&ru=1274469185&rm=4241370858725998

cr owner

Oh wow, Heo Joon Jae's pink coat is up for auction? And it's got the highest bid among other items!

Spoiler

Thanks for the recap, @CarolynH!

The kiss finally happened! All that worrying about each other eventually made them realize how they really felt. Nice bts video, @CarolynH. I noticed that with kissing scenes in CH, PT and BOF, the ladies had to stand on some block to give them boost and reach tall LMH's lips. :D

eD52O6Q.jpg

Oh no, Yoon Sung's dad already knows about Nana. His dad's warning against falling in love finally sets in, which leads him to breaking her heart and pushing her away so he could protect her. Oh well, with all the conflict and dilemma, I saw this coming. But I love LMH's teary-eyed look as he reminsces his good times with Nana. His eyes says it all.

FYf05cS.jpg

We're only in episode 9, and City Hunter's identity is already revealed (or almost). Quite fast-paced storyline, which I like. And we're only halfway. I'm looking forward to more exciting revelations and kickass scenes. 

cCHkNHN.jpg

74ysFIi.jpg

• Like 6

It's great that his clothes from LOTBS is being auctioned off. Looks like the clothes belong to LMH since he is auctioning it off for charity.
Spoiler

The prosecutor is really quick on the uptake and also realizes his ex-wife is helping LYS. Nana suddenly sees the resemblance between LYS and City Hunter, and when she finally finds out, she is aghast. This person that she has a love hate relationship with has been having her back all this while and she did not know it until know. LYS is very good at giving Nana the hot and cold treatment. Very stressful for Nana. Even though YS's clothes are fanciful e.g. the black see-through shirt, I like his skin tight shirts which shows off his body and muscles really well, as well as his tight pants. Very fitting and very complementary to his figure. Poor Ajhussi, seriously beaten by father. YS is so protective to the people he cares for, Ajhussi and Nana, he goes immediately to their side when he feels dad is threatening them. Lady vet to the rescue again when YS wound gets infected and he collapses after all that excitement. Exciting episode and some kick-richard simmons scenes. I feel that CH is such a perfect character for LMH.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, CallieP said:
It's great that his clothes from LOTBS is being auctioned off. Looks like the clothes belong to LMH since he is auctioning it off for charity.
  Reveal hidden contents

The prosecutor is really quick on the uptake and also realizes his ex-wife is helping LYS. Nana suddenly sees the resemblance between LYS and City Hunter, and when she finally finds out, she is aghast. This person that she has a love hate relationship with has been having her back all this while and she did not know it until know. LYS is very good at giving Nana the hot and cold treatment. Very stressful for Nana. Even though YS's clothes are fanciful e.g. the black see-through shirt, I like his skin tight shirts which shows off his body and muscles really well, as well as his tight pants. Very fitting and very complementary to his figure. Poor Ajhussi, seriously beaten by father. YS is so protective to the people he cares for, Ajhussi and Nana, he goes immediately to their side when he feels dad is threatening them. Lady vet to the rescue again when YS wound gets infected and he collapses after all that excitement. Exciting episode and some kick-richard simmons scenes. I feel that CH is such a perfect character for LMH.

Hi CallieP,   we’ve always had celebrities clean out their closet and sell items usually anonymously through auction. These celeb-owned items often sell out within hours — In some online auctions, prices far exceed retail. In the case of LMH, I guess there’s a lot of stuff to sell, especially since fashion brands tend to shower the more popular, visible celebrities with free bags, sunglasses and ready-to-wear. And when you’re famous, being photographed donning the same item multiple times is considered a faux pas. Celebrities, they wear things once, maybe twice at most. Having all these items — whether gifts or purchased — piling up and not being used is very wasteful. I do agree with you that this is great - The way I look at it, through celebrity auction - one person’s trash is another person’s treasure. LMH shouldn’t be collecting these unwanted things just sitting there when other people can enjoy them. - hahaha - This made me think...if you had the cash, how much would you pay for something that has meaning, that's owned/worn by LMH? And would you want your identity kept secret or would you be happy for the world to know you are the proud owner of a little piece from him? :lol:

5 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20180521 on duty :

cr Logo

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures & the clip. LMH always doesn't forget to wave to his fans goodbye before entering the door.  :lol:

On 5/19/2018 at 8:57 PM, gtLmh0622 said:

The auctions of Lee Min Ho's costumes for charity by official China fan club :

https://gongyi.weibo.com/auction/list?theme_id=79&cu=5411723814&ru=1274469185&rm=4241370858725998

cr owner

*** thanks for sharing the link. This pink coat is NICE. :lol:

• Like 3

20180521 Promiz FB updated.  Congratulations !!!

Promiz has been awarded a
“2018 Korea Good Brand of Charity Platform”
by Dong-A Ilbo for three consecutive years.

We appreciate PMZERs support
and help for this award.

Promiz promises to love and protect
our environment, children and animals as always.

https://blog.naver.com/pmz2014/221280873974

33058665_2019552478119122_56175127958860

• Like 7

13 High School Characters Who Were Played By MUCH Older Actors

These actors don’t seem to age.

7. Lee Min Ho

pVH4W1eSeOUg4mg9md2wWxZi63X6dMDl2ntp0n8Z

Over the course of Boys Over Flowers, Lee Min Ho’s character may have grown up but it was easy to believe the actor at every stage of Gu Jun Pyo’s life.

SCGj5kGW5Bp3S-nBEOyu4p3Rg9bDALuMiFnEaN2c

Lee Min Ho really doesn’t seem to age. When he was 26 starred in The Heirs, where he once again played a high school student!

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : koreaboo

• Like 3

LMH in City Hunter episode 9:

Spoiler

I feel more and more sorry for Yoon-sung.

tumblr_p882ihPv8T1w2zf0ho1_540.png

tumblr_p882ihPv8T1w2zf0ho2_540.png

The relationship between LYS and his father is hard for me to accept.   Yoon-sung has so much respect for LJP even when Jin-pyo is soooo harsh.  Still, he is the only family he knows.

tumblr_p882ihPv8T1w2zf0ho3_540.png

I wonder if he really is human.  :mellow:

tumblr_p882ihPv8T1w2zf0ho5_540.png

Things were getting too hot, so it's time to go back to being cold.  Jin-pyo will not spare Nana when it comes to his revenge, so this is the way to save her.  That's love, isn't it?

tumblr_p882ihPv8T1w2zf0ho6_540.png

tumblr_p882ihPv8T1w2zf0ho7_540.png

• Like 6