Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Lee Min Ho buys coffee for Son Ye Jin and the entire Something in the Rain crew

edc30737-1be7-47fe-b3f6-5beba081170b.jpg

Popular actor Lee Min Ho may be serving in the military, but he apparently keeps up with K-drama happenings. So what did he just do?

Did you know Lee Min Ho has a great sense of humor?

On May 1, the perfect guy sent over a coffee truck to treat his Personal Taste co-star Son Ye Jin and the entire crew at Something in the Rain. The coffee truck also came loaded with snacks and food.

The drama's Korean title, Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food, is inspired by Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Gyo, the real-life star couple who are known as the Song-Song Couple.

Lee Min Ho's banners for the coffee truck are cleverly written with these hilarious phrases:

“Pretty Ye Jin noona who buys me food, I’ll buy you coffee."

“Pretty Ye Jin noona who buys me food, I’ll also buy you snacks.”

(Photo from Personal Taste:)

20c6bbb7-5266-410a-be88-359988d14316.jpg

https://www.dramafever.com/news/lee-min-ho-buys-coffee-for-son-ye-jin-and-something-in-the-rain-crew/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=dramafever

• Like 8

9 hours ago, Myhun said:

CH BTS...fights in the mud

Really like this, thanks Myhun. This shows quite a bit of the mud scene, Japanese DVD probably.

Spoiler

https://www.dramabeans.com/2011/06/city-hunter-episode-7/

Episode 7 of City Hunter. Please check Dramabeans for the synopsis.

So Nana is jealous and won't return the phone calls as she thinks YS has something going on with Sae Hee.

Jin Pyo calls YS and Ajusshi to his home and the prosecutor turns up at the same time to question Jin Pyo. YS and the Ajusshi hides in the shadows. 

YS returns home (NaNa's apartment and tries to explain when Nana refuses to listen, he grabs her and she demands money because he touched her but decides not to take it when he offers her some angrily. LOL. She goes to her room and he explains out loud what happened between him and Sae Hee. NaNa feels bad for misunderstanding and calls him out for dinner given by YS's mother. As she plans to return the containers to the ajumma that evening. YS suggests that he accompanies her. YS's oma is not feeling well and YS is concerned. NaNa orders him to carry her home on his back. After doing so, Oma gives both of them two bottles of energy drinks. YS goes by the river and worries about his mom and looks at the drink that she gave him. NaNa joins him. He is still gloomy and Nana calls him baby boy (like us LOL) and puts her arms around his shoulder...awwww

The president asks YS as a favor to tutor his daughter and Da Hae uses her time with him to flirt. YS tells her that she is not his type and looks at NaNa as he talks about his female type, while Nana thinks that he is referring to Sae Hee.

Da Hae smells an expensive shower gel on Nana and then on YS, she is using his shower gel and YS demands that she gets him coffee as payment. He smiles when he gets to taste the coffee and asks for the recipe. Cuteness overload here. Da Hae goes to the club and night and Seo's younger son is trying to pick up Nana again and YS steps in. Then outside the club, YS allows himself to be beaten by the Seo's son. Ajussi is there quietly taking a video of the beating.

In the meantime the plan to work on Seo Yong Hak's son. YS found out that all 3 were excused from military service. They trick the two brothers and as two of them were getting to leave for jobs overseas, the military arrives to take them to Nonshan training center because they had volunteered .., my were they shocked. YS manipulated behind the scenes.

Then YS embarks on his plan to discredit and punish Seo Yong Hak. He kidnaps him and has some nifty fights with the bodyguards including a female guard that he could not hit but manages to overpower her with his smooth moves. What a gentleman.

He tasers Seo and then goes to the top of the building as he is tying some knots and Seo is unconscious next to him, Nana comes up to the roof and shouts at him to put up his hands, he freezes as he realizes that it is Nana, he tries to jump over the edge and Nana shoots him. His eyes widen's in shock and pain. Wow it is getting exciting, poor YS.

LMH's expression here is spot on.

Sweet, sad and funny moments here in this episode and a nail biting finale...

• Like 6

Thanks for the recap @CallieP!

LMH in City Hunter episode 7:

Now it's Nana's turn to be jealous.

tumblr_p86exoaFw71w2zf0ho1_540.png

She doesn't realize he's talking about her!

tumblr_p86exoaFw71w2zf0ho2_540.png

I love the ending: Nana confronts the City Hunter! 

tumblr_p86exoaFw71w2zf0ho3_540.png

But Nana must not know our BB as well as we do, cuz she doesn't recognize him. :o

• Like 7

Spoiler

CITY HUNTER ep 7 my comments 

thanks @CallieP for recap and @1ouise for your comments,

shik Jong. Is so cute leaking the secrets to Father.  I like the cat and mouse game between the Prosecutor and Father at the latter’s home.  Ironic that NaNa and LYS’s mother get along so well.  Even though NaNa seems to like the Prosecutor, you can tell she’s affected by LYS.  Even though LYS has bitter feelings towards his mother, he can’t help but to be concerned when she is unwell.  Rather different seeing a son piggyback his mother instead of his lover.  If only the mother knew her son has grown up to be an intelligent and strong young man.  I love the height difference between LYS and NaNa!  Even though I like so hee for LYS, NaNa has a way of brightening his mood when he’s down.  Why couldn’t Father take LYS’s mother when he took LYS?  I know she would have objected to the military like upbringing but he needed a mother too.  Can’t NaNa take care of herself against Yong Hak’s 2nd son?  She’s suppose to be able to guard a Presidential candidate . I think Da Hye’s crushon LYS is cute.  Hey, I kinda like LMH/LYS with the glasses.  I think if LYS was my tutor, i’d Spend my time staring at him too!  The pink pants are back!  The highlight in terms of cute scenes is between LYS and Shik Jong where LYS tells Shik Jong to loose weight after the latter’s jacket wouldn’t button.  Even though Father doesn’t approve of LYS’s methods, he’s still helps.  I read the Dramabeans comments and it gave me a laugh how many commented about LMH’s moan after he was shot by NaNa.  I never really noticed until I read the comments.

Isn’t it hard to believe that almost a year has passed since LMH enlisted? Stay strong, just overayear left!

typos by iPad mini2

• Like 7

OOPyUMo.jpg

Xl2lCPT.jpg

Spoiler

Thanks, @CallieP, for the recap, and chingus for the comments.

The attraction between Yoon Sung and Nana is getting stronger! And their scenes are getting cuter! I like it when Nana cheers up Yoon Sung and makes him flash that adorable smile. I also like that he's totally describing her as his ideal type, and yet she is clueless and is jealous that it's somebody else.

m5s8C51.jpg

F1WIsmx.jpg

From the last encounter of Yoon Sung with his mom, where he left her snack bar abruptly, it's nice that this time, he actually volunteered to come with Nana to return the box to her. Piggy-back scene with his mom was heartwarming.

I admire Yoon Sung as the City Hunter - amidst all the fighting with the bodyguards, he's still a gentleman and wouldn't hit a female guard. But coupled with ingenuity, he was still able to restrict the guard.

Nana can surely take down Candidate Seo's son, but wouldn't, probably because of the previous incident when she was reprimanded for mistakenly taking down a Seo supporter during a campaign. I'm all for women being able to protect themselves, but in times of such tight situations, who wouldn't mind getting rescued by a handsome namja with such smooth moves.:D

elPlzN3.jpg

Aigoo, those pink pants! I thought I'd only see him wear those once in the drama. But thank you for wearing them again, LMH. :wub:

I like his disguise as the manager from the marine lab. It's got a Clark Kent-y vibe in it. Well, speaking of disguises, right, Yoon Sung aka City Hunter?

gYCodeV.jpg

So I read the comments about his moan and had to watch the scene again. Haha, they're funny. But wholesome me likes it when he says "aigoo" and "aish." He's darn too cute.

• Like 8

53 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Hey @gtLmh0622, are C-Minoz doing anything for his 12 year debut?  Or his b-day? 

There will be several charitable works. This was one of them in Beijing, and one of them will be in Suseo Welfare Center, and etc.

005DfNRaly1fr1ogz0eocj30xc18eb2a.jpg

005DfNRaly1fr1l2vh6zqj30xc18e7wi.jpg

cr as tagged

MINOZ FILIPINOZ and LEE MIN HO PHILIPPINES's charitable work :

005Uf2zYgy1fr1fpbb4grj310u0eqkam.jpg

cr. owner

• Like 5

"City Hunter" did not affect my soul. Although in this drama Lee Min Ho is the most beautiful of all his works. At this time, his heyday came, like men.
In other years, he is also beautiful, but in the "City Hunter" is simply irresistible.

I'm still longing for "Faith", by happy Lee Min-ho.

• Like 2

On 5/6/2018 at 11:17 AM, CarolynH said:
  Reveal hidden contents

CITY HUNTER ep 7 my comments 

thanks @CallieP for recap and @1ouise for your comments,

shik Jong. Is so cute leaking the secrets to Father.  I like the cat and mouse game between the Prosecutor and Father at the latter’s home.  Ironic that NaNa and LYS’s mother get along so well.  Even though NaNa seems to like the Prosecutor, you can tell she’s affected by LYS.  Even though LYS has bitter feelings towards his mother, he can’t help but to be concerned when she is unwell.  Rather different seeing a son piggyback his mother instead of his lover.  If only the mother knew her son has grown up to be an intelligent and strong young man.  I love the height difference between LYS and NaNa!  Even though I like so hee for LYS, NaNa has a way of brightening his mood when he’s down.  Why couldn’t Father take LYS’s mother when he took LYS?  I know she would have objected to the military like upbringing but he needed a mother too.  Can’t NaNa take care of herself against Yong Hak’s 2nd son?  She’s suppose to be able to guard a Presidential candidate . I think Da Hye’s crushon LYS is cute.  Hey, I kinda like LMH/LYS with the glasses.  I think if LYS was my tutor, i’d Spend my time staring at him too!  The pink pants are back!  The highlight in terms of cute scenes is between LYS and Shik Jong where LYS tells Shik Jong to loose weight after the latter’s jacket wouldn’t button.  Even though Father doesn’t approve of LYS’s methods, he’s still helps.  I read the Dramabeans comments and it gave me a laugh how many commented about LMH’s moan after he was shot by NaNa.  I never really noticed until I read the comments.

Isn’t it hard to believe that almost a year has passed since LMH enlisted? Stay strong, just overayear left!

typos by iPad mini2

Hi CarolynH, time flies so fast indeed! Without knowing it.............soon..........LMH's discharge is nearing. But, I missed LMH so much despite that I've seen his pictures & clips here often during duty/off-duty. :(

5 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing this - Oh.....so, May 10 is nearing. :lol:

• Like 3

Here’s How Much It Costs To Get Lee Min Ho To Attend Your Event

If you want Lee Min Ho to attend your event, it’s going to cost you a pretty penny.

QPhaFAOim-Vag9UMW3YUDd2i4qILdVn3L9U1xCju

Lee Minho was revealed to have earned 900 million KRW ($784,951 USD) just for showing up to an event.

He had been invited to an event in Hong Kong where he was only required to show his face temporarily.

At the time, he was unable to go, but the staff at the event were desperate to bring him over.

leeminho.png

In an effort to convince him to attend, the event staff even hired a chartered plane just for him!

As a result, he reportedly showed up and brought in over 10 billion KRW ($8,722,579 USD) in profits.

leeminho2.png

While his agency didn’t reveal exactly how much he was paid, they did confirm that it was a staggering amount.

“There’s no accurate standard for appearance fees. He doesn’t really attend many events, and we’ve never decided on a schedule based on its appearance fees, but it is true that they offered an amount that was beyond our imaginations.”

— MYM Entertainment

leeminho3.png

Watch the full segment below:

source : koreaboo

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Best K-drama Fashion Trends To Follow In 2018

7. Expensive and classy

Lee Min Ho never fails to surprise his fans by adorning elegant and fashionable styles in his dramas. No less than the female protagonist in Legend of the Blue Sea, Min Ho is also deeply invested in a range of expensive outfits. The renowned actor is perfectly capable of adapting to every character in different dramas. This Prince Charming can almost wear the gaudiest pair of boots or trousers but still shines.

DclBPhEVMAA_-0t.jpg

(skipped unrelated)

https://www.hellokpop.com/list/best-k-drama-fashion-trends-2018/

• Like 4

PMZ FB Update

오늘은 어린이 날입니다!

미래의 희망인 우리 아이들이
행복하고 씩씩하게 클 수 있도록
올해도 프로미즈와 함께 해주세요!

Today is Children’s Day!
Promiz wishes our children grow
happy and healthy, they are so precious to all of us.

#PROMIZ #PMZER #CHILDRENS_DAY
#프로미즈 #피엠져 #어린이날
#어른이들이만드는
#어린이들이행복한세상
#함께해요

31793558_1992633000811070_87984295015968

• Like 4