Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

LMH is going back to TOP 1 of Weibo chart (Asian Stars) by 3 new pictures.  No. 1 for all 4 items and total 100 points.  :D

005Ep0P8ly1fpeho7i9ndj30l809jaal.jpg

cr as tagged

ps. According to the new rules, the first item "reading" calculates the total reading times of the celebrities' new posts within 30 days. Since LMH didn't post anything for a couple of months, he couldn't get any point of this item before yesterday.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

https://www.weibo.com/2933403564/G7BL8AWAp?type=repost#_rnd1521179163756

Fan account by minoz_peace :

20180315 Nonsan Training Center.

1) In the morning, heavy rain. On the highway, the car was shaking, and the lights of front car were barely visible. Because of the rain, a scheduled welcoming ceremony was canceled. All soldiers said goodbye to their families and friends at the entrance of the auditorium and then went into the Training Center.  Because the road is long and it rains, everyone was confused and most of the fans were not waiting at the door. Special thanks to the fans at the entrance for receiving media interviews.

2) The staff of LMH arrived about half an hour earlier and asked about the route. Presumably, he had waited at the Training Center nearby. However, the number of people admitted to the center yesterday was heard to be 1,500. The entire road to entry into the center was crowded with people who were going to enter the center, going to bid farewell and going to leave. When these people passed us, we heard non-stopped "이 민호" mentioned about by them.  Finally he was able to walk into the center under the arrangement after the crowd left and communicated with the center.

3) Just 5 minutes before he got off the car, the rain was still there, but the rain stopped after he got out of the car.

4) The journalists who went were all gentlemen and walked around him to form an inner circle. Fans and passers-by interspersed them. While walking, you would feel that it seem our "little sun Lee" was surrounded by many satellites. Reporters, fans, passers-by, hundreds of people moved at the same time.

5) When it was time to go to the auditorium, the soldiers who were maintaining the orders stood in a row, only allowed him and his staff to enter, and the soldiers began to move forward. Fans, journalists and passers-by could only stop or retreat. In the end, we could only watch a small boy patted and hugged his bodyguard brothers and waved hand to his staff, and then walked into alone.

In fact, not sad. Even excited.
When I waited and saw him updated his SNS by hair-cut pictures , I almost screamed.
The man we love was very composed and happy to do what he want to do and without sparing to share his happiness.
Regardless of his SNS, regardless of his walking stance, regardless of his expression, were so
magnanimous.
At least this is what I want to see from him.

aed82facgy1fpef0cdml2j20rs15ob29.jpg

aed82facgy1fpef0csyx8j20rs15okjl.jpg

aed82facgy1fpef0eu6fyj20rs15ob29.jpg

cr minoz_peace

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, pixie0622 said:

More pics at Nonsan :wub::wub:

He looks hot!  Can’t wait to behold his unmasked new look :blush:

And The Nape! So scrumptious! :astonished:

cr as tagged

Hi pixie, thanks for sharing MORE pictures during entry for training. I do agree with you - LMH still looks very HOT with that shaved hair. Can't wait, too to look at his face without that mask. I love that nape, too! Hahaha - :lol:

20 hours ago, syntyche said:

Hi syntyche, thanks for sharing the clip. :(

On 3/15/2018 at 5:18 PM, Myhun said:

OMG His LINE update...so handsome :heart:

His caption...love him :heart:

Hi Myhun, this time...............without the cap....................Thanks for sharing the pictures & more videos. :lol:

• Like 4

21 hours ago, pixie0622 said:

And The Nape! So scrumptious! :astonished:

so yummy indeed! 

aed82facgy1fpef0eha76j20rs15o7wh.jpg

6d53078agy1fpeh09cuhyj20rs15oax3.jpg

I'm really loving his military haircut, and he looked so hot so manly so sexy

more pics to bless our page

Spoiler

6d53078agy1fpeh064b4vj215o0rsnjq.jpg

6d53078agy1fpeh07trtuj215o0rs1kx.jpg

cr as tagged

I saw this IG post circulating around where the op says she came to visit a temple(which is in the same province as Nonsan) and have a brunch with her friend, then her friend told her that Minho would be enlisting today at the Nonsan military training camp and suggested that they go see him. when they arrived there they were late and had missed the enlistment ceremony, so they stopped their car to adjust their GPS to go back home but suddenly a queue of the newly-recruited trainees passed in front of their car.. and Minho was there! :D she was very happy to see him.

I rather say she was very very lucky.. but how did she know it was him? his minoz would point him out easily, but didn't know that it's easy for non-minoz as well xD

Spoiler

our bb.. it isn't of a good quality because it's captured from her car's blackbox 

ryjp5cZ.png

there's a video too and I think this is our bb (the guy at the back)

6gh3DUx.png

wishing our boy a healthy and safe training, can't wait till he comes out on April 12th I guess? 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for all the updates!!  It was starting to get boring around here, but not anymore!

7 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Fan account by minoz_peace :

In fact, not sad. Even excited.
When I waited and saw him updated his SNS by hair-cut pictures , I almost screamed.
The man we love was very composed and happy to do what he want to do and without sparing to share his happiness.
Regardless of his SNS, regardless of his walking stance, regardless of his expression, were so
magnanimous.
At least this is what I want to see from him.

I almost screamed as well.  :heart:

2 hours ago, Latifah_ said:

I'm really loving his military haircut, and he looked so hot so manly so sexy

more pics to bless our page

Agreed!!  So hot, so manly, so sexy!!!  I've been waiting for a long time to see him without bangs.  (I know it's not true for Korea, but in my culture, boys stop wearing bangs when they are about 10 years old. :lol:)

This photo gives me Faith vibes.  (Can't wait for the rewatch!)

tumblr_p5ow7cHtuN1w2zf0ho1_500.jpg

cr. owner

tumblr_p5ow7cHtuN1w2zf0ho2_500.png

This training makes it feel like he's just starting MS, but since he's already served 10 months, now we only have a little more than a year to wait.  :)

• Like 9

@1ouise I read that that pic isn't of Minho, but of a random soldier.. 

Minho's forehead is beautiful, I've always loved it when he styled his hair up but I honestly thought he wouldn't look good with a shaved head and he proved me wrong :tongue: 

the update that made us all scream got a lovely fanart.. it's awesome!

fzv3vdq.jpg

cr. 貴요美노

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Spoiler

Yes, folks, the last episode of PERSONAL TASTE

"TODAY'S WEATHER FORECAST"

The show opens with Kae In looking for people to move furniture for her.  Young Sun tries to recuit Sang Jun who quickly tries to volunteer Jin Ho.  Kae In overhears Sang Jung and Young Sun discussing the sad state of M Architecture.  Kae In works late assembling her furniture and falls sleep.  Jin Ho happens to walk by (how convenient) and covers the sleeping Kae In with her sweater.  Chang Ryul finds Kae In asleep.   He offers to drive her home.  Jin Ho is in the parking lot watching Chang Ryul drive Kae In home.  

Do Bin shows Kae In's father a submission for the Dam Art Gallery.  Kae In's father smiles, recognizing talent.  He is stunned when do Bin tells him that is Jin Ho's submission.

Cut to the dirty rat Chang Ryul's father have dinner with Do Bin's father, trying to convince the latter that someone like Jin Ho should not be allowed to advance tot he final round of the competition.  Do Bin and Kae In's father overhear the conversation.  Do bin pleads Jin HO's case to Kae In's father.  (At least Kae IN's father is listening to Do bin).

Poor Jin Ho is stressing trying to find financing.  Do bin calls JIn Ho to his office.  do Bin arranges for Jin Ho to meet his financial planners.  Do Bin offers Jin Ho money to keep his business afloat.  Do bin tells Jin Ho that he has advanced to the final round of the competition.  (Jin Ho is so stubborn--I have a feeling LMH would do the same thing).  Do Bin offers his villa for Jin Ho to rest and think things over.  Jin Ho accept.  Do Bin tells In Hee to have the villa cleaned up for Jin Ho's arrival (crap! now In Hee knows Jin Ho will be alone at the villa!)  At the opening of Kae In's furniture showcase (I wasn't sure what to call this), Kae In and her father come to an understanding (now her father doesn't seem so bad and the scene is very sweet).  Jin Ho watches with satisfaction.  (I thought Jin Ho didn't attend the opening, but he wouldn't miss it)  kae In sees Jin Ho walk away and tries to chase after him.  She confront him about putting the sweater on her and starts in again calling Jin Ho a liar.  (Poor Jin Ho)  Jin Ho tells Kae that he will move the rest of his belongings from Sang go jae.  Jin HO reminisces about the good times at Sang go jae.

Do Bin tells Kae In that Jin Ho is at his villa if she wants to see him.  (Man, I just love Do Bin, don't you?)  As father and daughter enjoy apples, the light bulb turns on and discover Jin Ho's design is based on a cut apple!  

Jin Ho is at the villa standing in the pouring rain and who should show up?  Yup, the witchy In Hee--boo.  Kae In takes a taxi to the villa.  Jin Ho ends up sick after being out in the rain.  In Hee tries to take care of him, but Jin Ho rebuffs her.  He tells her that there is no room in his heart for her.  Jin Ho tells In Hee that he rather sleep in his car than be with her.  In Hee and Kae In finally have it out outside the villa.  In Hee tells Kae In that that latter has it all and basically is jealous.  Kae In tells In Hee    .  Kae In finds Jin Ho in his car.  After returning inside the villa, Kae In reprimands Jin Ho for not taking care of himself.  Jin Ho tells Kae In to leave.  Then, one of the scenes I hate, as Kae In starts to leave, the wrist grab--don't go!  Kae In tells Jin HO that she is going to choose to trust him even though her choice may be foolish.  Sweet!  Then OMG, Jin Ho starts to undress Kae In  (I have to say LMH looks pretty young in this scene).  The  couple smooch--but no tongue unlike LBS-lol.  Kae In wakes first tracing Jin Ho's lips.  As he starts to stir, she pretends to be asleep.  He calls her bluff.  

Out happy returns to Sang go Jae.  Kae In tells Jin Ho that he must clear up the misunderstanding with her father.  The three have an earnest talk, with the father finally accepting Jin Ho.  But now, to convince Jin Ho's omma.  

Cut to the final presentation for the Dam Art Gallery project.  It's down to the nitty gitty, Chang Ryul vs Jin Ho--and the winner is........Jin HO!  Kae In awaits anxiously outside the auditorium.  Chang Ryul emerges first to congratulate Kae In apologizing and telling her that Jin Ho won fair and square--(Awww, Chang Ryul has grown up!  I feel bad for him regardless of all the bad things he did.).  It's nice to see our couple smiling after all they've been through.  After partying at M Architecture, Jin Ho brings a drunk and sleeping Kae In home.  Jin HO tucks Kae In in bed.  The father tells Jin Ho about how he failed with Sang go Jae and his family.  The next day the happy couple try on couple clothes, take a bike ride in the park where kids give Kae In balloons.  And surprise surprise there is a balloon with an engagement ring which Kae In promptly releases.  As typical with their relationship, they bicker as they finally retrieve the ring. 

The show closes tying up all the loose ends.  I love the scene between Chang Ryul and Jin Ho as they discuss Chang Ryul leaving and M Architecture giving some of the work to Mirae.  In a way, it's bittersweet as we can how how they could have been friends if not for Chang Ryul's father.  And finally, we see Young Sun's husband as the couple celebrates her pregnancy.  The best is Sang Jun and In Hee ending up together drinking lol--wouldn't it be funny if they got together!  

Good bye PT, Hello City Hunter!  

A big Thank You to @syntyche and Latifah_ for recapping and providing comments:heart:  Another thank you to @1ouise and @CallieP for your comments!  

Stay tuned next week when Callie P starts us off with episode 1 of City Hunter! 

I have to say, like @willenette, I felt sad watching LMH enter the Nonsan Training Center, not because we won't see him for a while, but something about watching him walk to the Center made me feel sad.  I wish we could have seen him smile.  But, I felt better when I read Minoz Peace's account (thanks @gtLmh0622!)  I'm trying to think positive that he'll take away something from this experience either for his career or personally.  

• Like 9

LMH in Personal Taste episode 16:

tumblr_p5cbr5LmU81w2zf0ho6_540.png

Spoiler

The story is wrapped up quickly and we get our happy ending.  (Though I wouldn't wish In-hee on Sang-jun.  :blink:)

My favorite part is Jin-ho and Kae-in together at last.  Two things in particular:

-Jin-ho saying, "Go" ... and then immediately, "Don't go."  (Yeah, it's goofy, and I liked it.)

-The hesitation, courage, and trust shown to get them in synch.

Their acting and chemistry were super!

tumblr_p5cbr5LmU81w2zf0ho7_540.png

• Like 7

Finally LMH entering the training center. Pity it rained heavily so the welcome ceremony was cancelled.

The videos were great.

Spoiler

So the last episode was very satisfying. When he stood up to Kae In against her father and she attacked him, the angst on his face was so painful. That he quietly watched over her was sweet. Do Bin is a super duper friend who still believes in his integrity and tries to get Kae In's father to know the real JJH. And how terrible a person Chang Ryul's father is. Do Bin then wants to invest in JJH's company. It is just like JJH to refuse help even though he needs it. He does not like being beholden to others especially Do Bin. He feels he has already taken a lot and not offered anything in return including Do Bin's love so he felt he could not take from Do Bin again. I get his feeling.

I liked the exchange between Kae In and Im Hee at the villa. Im Hee hates Kae In at the moment since she realized she will never win JJH even if he breaks up with Kae In so she vents by trying to say that she never cared for Gae In. However Kae In knows that it is not true. She may have been jealous of Kae In but there were time in the past when she did care at least a little when she rubbed Gae In's belly or looked for her mom's pic. Finally she had to admit to Gae In that JJH is Gae In's and no one else.

The bed scene was perfect. First he asks her to leave and when she does, he asks her not to. (Make up your mind JJH):lol:

At first Gae In was hesitant in making love to JJH and you could see the discomfort and disappointment in his face. Did I overstep again? Is this not the right time to make love? Did I mess up? Then he could not believe his eyes that Gae In took his hand to her breast. The kissing scene here was pretty tender and real. The morning scene was sweet too when they both wake up to each other.

The proposal was funny. Just like Gae In to mess up and just like JJH to do something different, ring tied to the balloon. Ha Ha.

I like it that JJH makes up with Chang Ryul. Now that he has proved himself he can be magnanimous and allow his father's old company Mirae to share in his success. In a way he is back with Mirae and Chang Ryul's father now beholden to him. Chang Ryul and him could be friends in the future and I doubt Chang Ryul would double-cross him  like the father.

Young Sun's husband still thinks that Sang Chun is gay so Young Sun can still have a platonic friendship with him which is nice.

Sang Chun has always had the hots for Im Hee and that they will be dating is a twist in the story. I think they will end up together. Im Hee is not a gold digger because she gave up Chang Ryul and she did not like her blind date even though he is obviously rich with all his investments. She finds that she can be comfortable with Sang Jun and wants to date him. She may not be that bad after all.

And Hye Mi and Tae Hoon ends up together as they are more suitable together than with JJH. JJH's mom softens towards Gae In when she learns that Gae In is motherless and looking to be a good daughter to her future mom in law. Now that JJH is set in his business, she isn't that upset any longer. The END.

• Like 7

5JHnw5x.gif

Spoiler

And down to the final episode!

Jin Ho's risk of confronting Gae In's father about their family's past and his failure on the Sanggojae, actually paid off. So Gae In and his father got to finally talk and iron things out. Hence the satisfaction of Jin Ho on seeing their reconciliation.

It's a good thing that Teacher Park was not blinded by his altercation with Jin Ho. He gave him a chance and listened to Do Bin.

I like Do Bin's character. I remember reading on one of the comments in the early episodes that he would have an important part on Jin Ho and Gae In's relationship. I wondered then on how that would come into play, and now I see. He's such a magnanimous man, that despite his feelings for Jin Ho (and all the awkwardness), he chose to set that aside and give the opportunities for Jin Ho and Gae In to patch things up in times of trouble. And he has also given Jin Ho the breaks he needed for his career.

For a while, I thought Young Sun and Sang Jun ended up together, with both of them looking at the ultrasound pictures. But then I wondered about the state of the relationship of Young Sun and her husband. And then there was the husband pulling Sang Jun's ear. And he is scary. Haha. But it's cute that he still thinks Sang Jun is gay, so that Sang Jun and his unnie could still hang out.

The rain scene with Jin Ho. It made me remember the umbrella scene from LOTBS. But when I saw In Hee holding the umbrella, I changed my mind. Haha. Poor In Hee, taking every chance to be with Jin Ho, and getting rejected everytime. Probably why she said she hates Gae In so much. But just when I thought she already left the villa because of her resentment of Gae In, she actually waited to tell her of Jin Ho's wherabouts, and then finally conceded.

Jin Ho sure is upright, he wouldn't even consider Do Bin's offer. But given the circumstances, I get where he's coming from. And explaining those circumstances, he finally came clean with Gae In's father. I was actually proud that he did not use the Sanggojae concept for the Dam project, but instead was inspired by the apple given by Gae In.

I like the scene where Gae In's father insisted on carrying her drunk daughter. After his failed attempt, he actually smiled, as if relieved to see that someone strong enough is there to take care of his daughter.

Which brings us to Jin Ho and Gae In. Jin Ho can't really deny that he still has feelings for Gae In, "stalking" her and all. But he still went on and packed his things up at Sanggojae. He looked sad as he reminisced their moments together, the chainsaw (haha!) and the Jin Ho doll (I felt nostalgic seeing those scenes, as the PT rewatch comes to close).

The bed scene. I've seen this clip on youtube (several times:tongue:) long before actually watching it on PT, and I thought that it happened at the Sanggojae. Now I know. And now I know the context. Haha. LMH is really good with them facial expressions, he needs no words to express Jin Ho's disappointment. And the yearning look when Gae In took his hand to her chest. 

The proposal quite sums up the dynamics of their relationship. Jin Ho prepares for this special proposal, but then Gae In messes it up. Haha. But they eventually manage.

mnbUAFW.gif

I enjoyed watching PT. Coming from BOF, this gave LMH the opportunity to take on a mature and non-traditional role, and further showcase his potential as an actor.

Thanks, chingus, for a fun PT rewatch.  Thanks to @minekas too, for the recaps in the early episodes.

On LMH entering the training center, I also feel sad whenever I see him walking alone. But I am kinda relieved when I see the spring in his step as he climbs up the stairs (in kimsocool's video). I hope he's excited for his new adventure, as also mentioned in minoz_peace's account.

• Like 8

Spoiler

1302FE024CB287006314AB

1801B2024CB2871E6D2330

Minho's expressions here were really good like how most of you had said, his disappointment and then how his eyes lit up when Gae-in gave him the go xD when I watched it the first time I really loved it, but now I think it's a bit of an awkward bed scene(Minho does look very young in here).. if this was mixed with Lotbs' it'd have been perfect! I can't believe this is Minho's only bed scene in his 11-years acting career, can I expect him doing one in the near future?

Dobin shined the most in this episode, he's a character that I'd never forget.

At the end, I loved how Jinho had joined Gae-in with her weather forecast..

I really enjoyed rewatching Personal Taste! Minho's performance was great, and it's nice to see how much he had improved since then

I'd like to thank everyone too for making this rewatch more enjoyable ❤︎

pics cr as tagged

Flashback to eider fansign 2 years ago. I saw these gifs and couldn't resist not to share them here xD

Minho: "is this for me"

giphy.gif

Fan: "lemme put it on your head"

giphy.gif

cr as tagged via DC

if it's ok to repost our old posts, there's more of Minho's gorgeous pics with the flower crown :wub:  we need to give an award to that fan because of her we got a lot of beautiful shots of Minho that day

On 3/21/2016 at 9:45 AM, Latifah_ said:

Minho over flowers and over men XD

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

On 3/16/2018 at 9:40 AM, gtLmh0622 said:

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0001023607

Translation by Naver :

Lee Min-ho has entered training camps. His hairstyle is receiving great attention from fans on the continent.

On Weibo, China's largest social networking site, Lee Min-ho's Short Hair appeared on real-time search words on Friday afternoon. It is currently running the second highest search term in real time at 2:30 p.m. This is because Lee revealed his short-cut hair to enter the training center on his account such as Instagram and Weibo.

In the released photo, Lee has short hair, a black mask, and is making intense eyes. He drew a V in a playful way and touched his short hair awkwardly.

The figure was shared with nearly 30 million followers via Weibo. Although he had already suspended his career as a social worker, when he revealed his shaved head, fans realized it even more.

It is not just the fans. As he has become one of the most famous Hallyu stars in China, his search term still appears in China.

While Lee Min-ho is away, he is still popular and controversial. The impact of the return is expected. Lee Min-ho has been away from his fans for a while, but he never takes a break from his fan base.

Lee Min-ho, who served as a social service worker after being assigned to the Seoul Gangnam District Office on May 12, 2017 under the " Army Training Center in Nonsan, " will enter the Army at 2 p.m. on May 15 to receive basic training for four weeks.

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing this. :lol:So, LMH entered the camp in the afternoon.

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

So, he sleeps in the nude?!:o:D

@syntyche:  thank you chingu for remembering to thank Minekas.  

Hi CarolynH, thanks for sharing the video with Eng subbed. It's fun watching something that you understand. While watching the clip, I learned something MORE about LMH & I love it! Hahaha - ye, he sometimes & love to sleep naked. :lol:

• Like 3

On 3/19/2018 at 7:20 AM, Latifah_ said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Minho's expressions here were really good like how most of you had said, his disappointment and then how his eyes lit up when Gae-in gave him the go xD when I watched it the first time I really loved it, but now I think it's a bit of an awkward bed scene(Minho does look very young in here).. if this was mixed with Lotbs' it'd have been perfect! I can't believe this is Minho's only bed scene in his 11-years acting career, can I expect him doing one in the near future?

Dobin shined the most in this episode, he's a character that I'd never forget.

At the end, I loved how Jinho had joined Gae-in with her weather forecast..

I really enjoyed rewatching Personal Taste! Minho's performance was great, and it's nice to see how much he had improved since then

I'd like to thank everyone too for making this rewatch more enjoyable ❤︎

pics cr as tagged

Flashback to eider fansign 2 years ago. I saw these gifs and couldn't resist not to share them here xD

Minho: "is this for me"

Fan: "lemme put it on your head"

cr as tagged via DC

if it's ok to repost our old posts, there's more of Minho's gorgeous pics with the flower crown :wub:  we need to give an award to that fan because of her we got a lot of beautiful shots of Minho that day

Hi Latifah, thanks for sharing these NICE gifs. LMH is so natural & so warm towards his fan. :lol:

On 3/17/2018 at 1:08 PM, 1ouise said:

The Nape, before:

Hi 1ouise, thanks for sharing this. Everything else in the army including the "shaved hair" /very short haircut has its logic as well.  The haircut is the first step in telling a fresh group of recruits that you no longer have your individual identity(at least till the training is over). This is followed by a barrage of other methods to break you down mentally and strip you of any sense of self worth(a la the drill sergeants, all powerful seniors, constant shouting, breaking down your sleep cycle etc). The haircut makes you indistinguishable among your peers and ultimately you end up a machine that only follows orders. Hygiene is another main factor. You are going to be in very close proximity of your fellow trainees for an extended period of time and you wouldn't want to transfer lice and other scalp ailments to each other. Plus, you are going to be in situations where you may not get to bathe for long periods of time, you are going to be rolling in the murkiest and dirtiest of poolsShort hair is easy to manage, in fact it doesn't have to be managed. Not just men, women crop their hair as well during military training. They will provide a uniformed look throughout their training. During the time of training, every moment is planned, cadets don't have much time to comb, styled, take care. For them get up, dressed, and go.

A lot of celebrities chose to have this "shaved hair" done at a hair salon, before arriving at the military base, because there will be fans and reporters waiting for them there. For those who haven't shaved their heads at home, it's done at the base, in quick military style. The head shaving, to me, represents the beginning of the transition from civilian to Soldier. It is part of the necessary steps to tear down the weak, sniveling civilian and build him or her back up again into a strong, capable Soldier! :lol:

• Like 3

It's amazing !!! The details of weekly Weibo Chart 2018/03/12~2018/03/17 :

(1) Reading

(2) Interaction

(3) Social influence

(4) Flowers received (CNY2 per flower, but you must have at least 2 bank accounts in China, otherwise can't buy the flower for sending to your idol.)

Item (1) & (2), TOP 1 Lee Min Ho's 3 days' total were the double of TOP 2's 6 days.

ps. red figures = new posts

005Uf2zYgy1fpi6pg6g3ej30g409xq6r.jpg

cr. owner

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

17 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

It's amazing !!! The details of weekly Weibo Chart 2018/03/12~2018/03/17 :

(1) Reading

(2) Interaction

(3) Social influence

(4) Flowers received (CNY2 per flower, but you must have at least 2 bank accounts in China, otherwise can't buy the flower for sending to your idol.)

Item (1) & (2), TOP 1 Lee Min Ho's 3 days' total were the double of TOP 2's 6 days.

ps. red figures = new posts

cr. owner

gtLmh, thanks for sharing this good news. It's amazing indeed because although LMH is in MS right now, he's still topping on the China SNS. The MORE that it's good to know since this isn't in his own country. Chinese fans must have loved LMH so much! This is just a number but, I'm really glad to see this. :lol:

• Like 6