Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

BOYS OVER FLOWERS episode 17

don't you love spell check when I typed president kang it came out president kangaroo! Lol back to my comment about president Kang- she thinks her harsh ways (although I'm sure that she doesn't see them as harsh), make her kids happy. If she bothered enough to talk to her GJP she'd see prior to meeting Jandi, he really wasn't happy.  And if she got to know Jandi she would see Jandi is willing to work ( although her parents did not give president Kang the same feeling). Can Ji Hoo at least take off his jacket while helping Jandi clean the building? And poor GJP caught between his duties for Shin Hwa and happiness with Jandi. (Great acting by LMH showing this conflict).  It is sad to watch Jae Kyung cry tears of joy after being asked by GJP to start dating- yeah why did he ask her to start dating?  I feel bad for Jae Kyung; she's trying so hard and GJP isn't very nice.  Ji Hoo is very sweet not allowing Jandi to see GJP kiss Jae Kyung. THe ramen contest is just a hoot- the expression on their faces as Jae Kyung proceeds to slurp down the ramen. Not crazy about Jae Kyung when she acts cutesy and talks in the little girl voice.  Why does Jan carry that expensive necklace on the double date?

• Like 8

I just found an amazing thing. Is there any one has visit this blog ?
LEE MIN HO PHOTO GALLERY & NEWS
http://leeminhophotosgallery.blogspot.com/

According to the calculation of that blog, there have been visitors from total 187 different countries.  :o:o:o
187 countries are 82.38% of total 227 (source: wikipedia) countries in the world.

We can't deny the power of Korean Wave and our bb is really a global super star.  :lol:

005Uf2zYgy1fjebjwrm49j30j80lr45r.jpg

• Like 6

On 9/8/2017 at 7:53 PM, CarolynH said:

@syntyche: great job hosting your first episode!  I'll post my comments this weekend assuming I have an internet connection.

@CallieP: my personal favorite isn't bare chested, but is that oh so form fitted wet suit in Heirs-is it hot in here? Lol:D

Agree perfect body in the wet suit then he removed the top to shower , LOL :tongue:

On 9/8/2017 at 7:53 PM, CarolynH said:

@syntyche: great job hosting your first episode!  I'll post my comments this weekend assuming I have an internet connection.

@CallieP: my personal favorite isn't bare chested, but is that oh so form fitted wet suit in Heirs-is it hot in here? Lol:D

Agree perfect body in the wet suit then he removed the top to shower , LOL :tongue:

• Like 2

Hello! Update last week.

허둥지둥 초과장

Date 2017. 09. 06 17: 00: 03

안녕! 우리 동기들 일주일 동안 잘 지냈어? 난 요즘 매일 야근을 하고 있어..
어제는 시간이 너무 늦어서 ‘집에서 끝내자!’ 하고 패기 있게 노트북을 들고 집으로 갔지.. 
그래.. 간 것 까지는 좋았는데… 일을 끝내고 보니 잠이 든 시간이 새벽 4시 (!!)

비몽사몽 열심히 출근 준비를 하고 지하철을 탔는데
‘오. 마. 이. 갓‘ 노트북을 그대로 집에 두고 나온 거야!

급하게 지하철에서 내려 택시로 갈아타고 다시 집으로 향했지 
아니 근데.. 오늘따라 차는 또 어찌나 막히는지.. 정말 가는 내내 변명을 생각했어
'배탈이 나서 병원이라고 할까?' '앞차가 사고가 났다고 할까?' 또 그 와중에 출.근.시.간.엄.수. 를 강조하시던

부장님의 얼굴도 생각나고 이래저래 정말 택시를 들고 뛰고 싶은 심정이었어...!!!

201709061654561543921101.jpg

결국 택시비는 택시비대로 들고 시원하게 지.각.
입사 한 달 만에 "지각+야근" 2combo~!
나 너무 피곤하다..★
이번 일만 끝나고 나면 휴일에 하루 종일 잠만 잘 거야!

오늘은 지각 경험담이나 지각했을 때 핑계거리를 이야기 해보는 건 어때?
살면서 누구나 지각한 경험 한두 번쯤은 있잖아?! (아니라면 미안) 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, alovebof said:

Hello! Update last week.

허둥지둥 초과장

Date 2017. 09. 06 17: 00: 03

안녕! 우리 동기들 일주일 동안 잘 지냈어? 난 요즘 매일 야근을 하고 있어..

어제는 시간이 너무 늦어서 ‘집에서 끝내자!’ 하고 패기 있게 노트북을 들고 집으로 갔지.. 

그래.. 간 것 까지는 좋았는데… 일을 끝내고 보니 잠이 든 시간이 새벽 4시 (!!)

비몽사몽 열심히 출근 준비를 하고 지하철을 탔는데

‘오. 마. 이. 갓‘ 노트북을 그대로 집에 두고 나온 거야!

급하게 지하철에서 내려 택시로 갈아타고 다시 집으로 향했지 

아니 근데.. 오늘따라 차는 또 어찌나 막히는지.. 정말 가는 내내 변명을 생각했어

'배탈이 나서 병원이라고 할까?' '앞차가 사고가 났다고 할까?' 또 그 와중에 출.근.시.간.엄.수. 를 강조하시던

부장님의 얼굴도 생각나고 이래저래 정말 택시를 들고 뛰고 싶은 심정이었어...!!!

결국 택시비는 택시비대로 들고 시원하게 지.각.

입사 한 달 만에 "지각+야근" 2combo~!

나 너무 피곤하다..★

이번 일만 끝나고 나면 휴일에 하루 종일 잠만 잘 거야!

오늘은 지각 경험담이나 지각했을 때 핑계거리를 이야기 해보는 건 어때?

살면서 누구나 지각한 경험 한두 번쯤은 있잖아?! (아니라면 미안) 

My translation is according to Chinese (Minoz China) :

2017.09.06 (Wednesday)

Hi ! How about this week ? My Minoz chingus.

I have been working overtime everyday lately.......

Yesterday, I worked to a very late hour and then I thought "I would finish the works at home." I took my portable pc and went home. 

I went home smoothly, but it's 4 am when I finished my works.

I slept not well to the morning, simply brushed my teeth and washed my face then I went to office.

The moment that I stepped on the subway,  "Oh ! My ! God ! " My notebook (pc) was still on my desk at home ! ! !

I was so panic to take a taxi to go home. But........how a traffic jam it was.

I thought lots of excuses like "I went to hospital because of dirrrhea ?" "One car broke down so I stuck in a traffic jam ?"

The face of my director who always emphasized "must ! be ! on ! time ! (go to work)." suddenly raised in my mind.  

I even had the idea to get off the car and carry the taxi on my shoulders to run to the company !

Finally I spent the taxi fare but still got my first late record.

I have entered this company for just one month, overtime + late arrival, so tired.

I will sleep a whole day after this project finished !

Today, tell me what excuses you have used when you were late to office ?

Everyone has the experience of late arrival, right ? !

(Is there any one never being late ?)

The words on the picture :

Oh ! My ! God !

This traffic jam.........

Am I dreaming ?

• Like 7

[강남구 사회 복지 박람회 in PROMIZ]

9월 16일 코엑스 동문광장에서 열리는
2017 강남구 사회 복지 박람회에
프로미즈가 참여합니다.
어린이 교통 안전에 관한 간단한 이벤트와
함께 프로미즈 제품도 함께 만나볼 수 있습니다!

많이 놀러오세요:)

[Gangnam Social Welfare Show in PROMIZ]

PROMIZ participates in
‘2017 Gangnam Social Welfare Show’
that is opened at COEX’ East Door Square
on September 16, 2017.

You can see the PROMIZ Products
with a simple event about ‘Children’s
Transportation Safety’

#PROMIZ #PMZ #PMZER #프로미즈 #피엠지 #피엠져
#강남구사회복지박람회 #아동교통안전부스

promiz.png

https://www.facebook.com/pmz2014/photos/a.593885280685856.1073741828.592962987444752/1663396810401359/?type=3

• Like 4

Hi gals,

I was reading dramabeans recap for ep 18 when I saw she also recapped the F4 Talk Special.  Even if you aren't fans of BOF, you really ought to watch the special and read her comments.   LMH is soooo cute.  You just want to hug him.  During the special LMH was asked to re enact a couple of the hosts favorite lines.  I like this comment from javabeans "He [LMH] messed up a couple of times, but you know what, it's a little startling (and cool) to see him go from laughing and modest right into character."

• Like 7

15 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Minho went to a 5D4N training.

Reveal hidden contents

64441a2fgy1fjh2y1osr1j20k00k0q4s.jpg

cr owner

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing the pictures. I'm sure this training is related to his current work. :tongue:

Hi CarolynH I love BOF, how I love LMH in this drama, he's such an adorable character there. I have my own DVD copy & although there's subtitles it's usually well worth the time and effort. There's no problem on subs. This is one of my favorite dramas. This is an amazing drama that everyone around the world should be watching. This gives lovely insights into Korean society. Lee Min- ho, in his first male lead part, carried the show.  Gu Hye-Seon was already a leading lady when she made “Boys over Flowers.” Yi Jung (Kim Bum), pottery master, was adorable and had good chemistry Ga Eul (Jan Di's best friend played by Kim So Eun). Kim Bum as So Yi-Jung was just too cute to play a womanizer. People tend to love or hate this drama.  I still listen too much of the OST to this day.  I personally loved Jun Pyo and Jan Di’s relationship. Since I've my own copy of DVD, I sometimes re-watch this & it completely held up, and I still thoroughly enjoyed it. Once you start watching this drama you'll like it! “Boys over Flowers” is also a bromance. We should hate them, the F4. Their bullying almost makes a student commit suicide in the series’ opening sequence. We can find LMH's character here too much - hahaha - It's terrific, dizzying eye candy to be in the company of the likes of Lee Min Ho, Kim Bum and Kim Hyun Joong..... I am supremely impressed with Lee Min Ho and from there I totally understand why he is so popular. The Korean version has the best star cast amongst the different versions of BBF (There is a Japanese and Taiwanese version of the same story. There is an American version, too) Lee Min Ho as the arrogant Gu Joon Pyo stole the show with his awesome acting and handsome face. :tongue:

• Like 5