Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

9 hours ago, pixie0622 said:

Off duty 20170831

His eyesmile:wub:

And look who showed up to ride with him :o

"No" Ahjussi! Hmm...could he be traveling out of the country for the holidays? B)

Wow! That's a surprise! It's nice to see him again with our bb :)

• Like 5

15 hours ago, alovebof said:

Update for this week, hope anyone can translated ^^"

굿바이, 여름 휴가

Date 2017. 08. 31 17: 00: 13

무더웠던 8월도 이렇게 끝나는구나~

우리 동기들은 여름 휴가 다녀왔어?
난 스페인으로 갈 예정이었는데, 장기 휴가는 승인이 어려울 것 같다는 답변을 받았어…

정말 이번 여름 휴가… 엄청 기대했었거든!
‘푸른 바다의 전설’ 보고 무려 작년부터 세운 계획인데, 모든 게 물거품이 되어 버리다니!
비행기, 호텔 예약까지 이미 다 했는데 너무 속상하다.
(역시, 여름 휴가 시즌 끝나고 회사를 옮겼어야 했나 봐… OO한테 완전 속았어)

나의 아련한 뒷통수 보이지?
스페인 갈 때 입으려고 야심차게 준비한 신상 원피스는 국이나 끓여 먹어야겠다.
그리고, DMZ 사진전 내일까지 한다는 거 다들 알고 있지?

비록 스페인은 못 가게 되었지만 민호 보러 상암 MBC도 가고,
주말에는 가까운 계곡에 발이라도 담그러 갈 생각이야.

다들 여름 휴가 어땠어?

CR : http://minoz.co.kr/

Because MC version mentioned about the Chinese fairy tale, so I found that MK version was different from MC version this time.

Here is the translation of MK version by Google :

This is the end of August,

Did our motivators go on summer vacations?
I was planning to go to Spain, but I was told that long vacation would be difficult to approve ...

Really this summer vacation ... I had a great expectation!
'The Legend of the Blue Sea' I saw a plan that I have built since last year, everything has become a bubble!
We have already made reservations for airplanes and hotels.
(I guess I should have moved the company after the summer vacation season ... I was completely deceived by OO)

Do you see my faded back?
I am going to eat the soup of the goddess dress ambitiously prepared to wear when I go to Spain.
And, you know, DMZ photo exhibition till tomorrow?

Although Spain was not able to go, Minho also went to Sangam MBC,
I am going to get a foot in the nearby valley on weekends.

How was your summer vacation?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And here is the translation of MC version :
(July 7 of the lunar calendar is Chinese Valentine's Day, according to the fairy tale, a couple is forced to separated in different side of galaxy, they can meet each other on the magpies bridge only on July 7 every year.  Aug. 28 is July 7 of the lunar calendar this year.)

Spoiler

7acb0a46f21fbe091e3b26426b600c338744ad7b

cr as tagged

2017/08/30 (Wednesday)

It's the end of hot August ~

What were you doing on Chinese Valentine's Day ? My Minoz chingus.
That was the day for the couple live in different side of galaxy meeting each other !
Maybe because of this reason, there were couples everywhere in the streets.

I had dinner date with the colleague of my last company. When we entered the restaurant, we saw couples here and there ! It became couples' world !

Although I'm still single, but, I do ! not ! envy ! them ! at all ! Because I have Minho !!!
I even received Minho's "gift" on Chinese Valentine's Day. The "gift" is the member gift of Minoz China ! (Am I not wrong to say that is Minho's gift ?)
Any Minoz chingu received the gifts from Minho and boy friend at same time ? But Minho's gift was still the best, right ?

Thanks to Minho, my criterion of choosing boy friend is higher than sky !! But, my boy friend in the other side of galaxy, we will meet each other on the magpies bridge some day ~ Waiting for you ~

• Like 10

5 hours ago, syntyche said:

Wow! That's a surprise! It's nice to see him again with our bb :)

Before Minho went to his social service, C-Minoz expected that "No" Ahjussi would meet Minho after his working hours just like "Mimi Hong" and HJJ in LOTBS. Now the dreams come true.   :lol:  Both of them seemed so happy to meet each other. :tongue:

Spoiler

45b8d7b7gy1fj34je5lwtj20sf1e17wh.jpg

Thank you "Ahjussi" being a friend and brother with our bb for so many years.

e3970d78gy1fj395wad8qj20c80a574o.jpg

e3970d78gy1fj3964zqu2j20hs0dc408.jpg

e3970d78gy1fj39641qgdj20k00dcta7.jpg

cr Logo

• Like 9

1 hour ago, alovebof said:

I love her story so much, so funny ^^

Thank you for translated.

Sis, i wonder korea version are correct? When i am read i think strange.

I think the Google translation is not far from the original Korean.
Actually the Korean version is closer to the picture that Choco looking at the poster of LOTBS.  :tongue:

14 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

I think the Google translation is not far from the original Korean.
Actually the Korean version is closer to the picture that Choco looking at the poster of LOTBS.  :tongue:

I see, thank you so much.

I read that talk about something like a soap....?

Boy Over Flowers - Episode 16

Javabeans writes the best recaps, so please check out her recap of episode 16 here.  
http://www.dramabeans.com/2009/02/boys-before-flowers-episode-16/

I still enjoy the great chemistry between Junpyo and Jae-kyung.  You won't really hate her character. She is nice to Jandi and likes Junpyo a lot but is very spunky and doesn't act cutesy around him.  
  kkot16-029.jpg 
    kkot16-028.jpg

I also miss the cute interactions between Junpyo and Jandi so I was happy they brought it back in this episode. They obviously missed each others company so I think they were just using their friends as an excuse to hang out with each other. 
  kkot16-185.jpg

I like how Jun Pyo stood up against his mom, to protect Jandi and got slapped instead. It was an intense scene, acted well by LMH and his mom.  
kkot16-223.jpg

And this. 
21231119_10214285796648129_6302060128952 

-- one of the reasons why I love this episode.  LOL.  

Happy Labor Day weekend to all our US-based Soomzies ! Enjoy the long weekend everyone .  

• Like 8

BOYS OVER FLOWERS- EPISODE SIXTEEN

Episode 16 suffered from lack of common sense and little or no plot/ character development. That being said I must admit that I enjoyed the cuteness of Jun Pyo and Jandi during the second half of the show. Jun Pyo following Jandi around, giving her excuses, worrying about her and getting jealous reminded me of their good times together. As for Jae Kyung, I may be in the minority here but I couldn’t bear to watch her annoying and over the top behavior. LOL, Yi Jung and Woo Bin’s Casanova and Don Juan ways won’t work on her, so  they had to resort to their ‘last emergency method’ to bring the ‘two idiots’ together.

Of course, Ga Eul had to be saved from a notorious playboy like Yi Jung and it’s impossible for Jandi to do it alone. In the absence of her honorary firefighter; Jun Pyo becomes her closest friend and confidante. And Woo Bin was hilarious, dancing to the song ‘Almost Paradise’ and luring Jandi into where Jun Pyo was. But why did she scream and rush out when she saw him wet and half naked, as if she had not seen him like that before? muhahaha. :lol:

kkot16-135.jpg

Photo cr Dramabeans

And I loved how Jun Pyo adorably expressed “if I can’t have her, then no one will” feeling, when Woo Bin demonstrated Yi Jung’s style of seducing a girl with his ‘5 seconds kill’.:D

Cr Gabryelaize Gabriela

Jandi’s disguise in coke-bottle glasses is totally transparent and I enjoyed the stupidity and hilarity of her actions in stalking Yi Jung and Ga Eul.  Although Jun Pyo is unenthusiastic about it, he’s letting himself be tormented by her and is satisfied being with her. Another one of my favorite scenes is them watching the other couple at the skating rink, embracing each other.:)

9oCHtYb.jpg

Spoiler

9a3efa8e5932e0cff2b59a5488cbc5bb.gif

2aad92352f91a8cfe7c5ccbcb6539d8d.gif

ef70a5adfdeae41ed20c9ce247b4f659.gif

cr as tagged

I feel sorry for Jun Pyo for having such an evil witch of a mother and I loved how he protected Jandi by blocking her arm and getting himself slapped instead. :o

Spoiler

kkot16-223.jpg

21106636_10211663684766375_6243296796193

cr as tagged

I could almost feel how frustrated and agonized he was when he hurled his phone into the floor after asking Ji Hoo to take Jandi home because he gave him yet another chance to snatch away his girl.:o

Spoiler

0a12485fc440e35d982b7d792a6fa47d.gif

cr as tagged

How was it that things were back to square one between them with Jun Pyo acting cold and distant again when he crossed paths with Jandi on the following day? Oh my gawd! Love is so hard for them.

More links including BOF special episode, inside spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by minekas
added DB link on BOF F4 talk show special
  • Like 9

For me, the good point of this episode is that GJP and JD were together again, after the previous tumultous episodes. Even if it's only brief, they shared cute and sweet moments, reminiscent of their good days. I am still rooting for these two, even with Jae-kyung in the picture. But I have to agree, the character of JK here is not that hateable.

In the hotel scene, Yijeong could have chosen another hotel which the Shinhwa group does not own, so that the chances of mama Kang intervening would be lower. Oh well... But anyway, I like that GJP blocked mama Kang from hurting JD. But gets slapped instead.. :(

Whenever GJP is made to leave JD, he asks Jihoo to take care of JD. I feel his frustration with this arrangement, especially now that Jihoo is falling for JD. So Jihoo gets to be the knight in shining armor for JD whenever things mess up with GJP. Yep, love is hard for this two.

• Like 9

Thanks for the comments @Kris Silva @minekas @syntyche and all!

Boys Over Flowers episode 16:

I'm glad that GJP can't seem to leave JD alone (even though he has supposedly broken up with her and is also supposedly engaged to someone else). :heart:

tumblr_ovm10vRA8G1w2zf0ho2_540.png

JK (short for "just kidding," right?) is boldly pressing forward, cluelessly unaware of how things really stand. Or is she?

tumblr_ovm10vRA8G1w2zf0ho4_540.png

It seems GJP has figured out the essence of his relationship with JD.  That's love for ya:

tumblr_ovm10vRA8G1w2zf0ho7_540.png

I always like GJP's reactions to any small, personal thought JD has for him (love-starved as he is).  It was a crappy gift, but he had the right response, appreciating her gesture.

Spoiler

tumblr_ovm10vRA8G1w2zf0ho1_540.png

tumblr_ovm10vRA8G1w2zf0ho6_540.png

My favorite part:

I enjoyed watching the Plan to get the Idiot Duo together.  Mostly, I like that they made a plan and that they think of them as idiots.  :lol:  It was a bit screwball, but since it gave us more GJP-JD banter and because this is a fantasy romance, I could accept it.  I thought everyone played their roles well according to character, even Mama Kang, who spoiled things in the end.

Spoiler

This is a good question:

tumblr_ovm10vRA8G1w2zf0ho5_540.png

I like this tidbit from Javabeans (which I didn't pick up on when watching):

There’s a hilarious moment when Jan-di, all frazzled with worry (and from half-nekkid Jun-pyo), blurts out her concerns. Her words are jumbled up so it comes out like, “Need your help,” “I can’t do it alone,” and “You might have to get physical.

By the last bit, she means he’d have to fight or use force with Yi-jung, but as she doesn’t explain that, Jun-pyo perks up in interest. Jan-di frets some more: “What if we have to go to a hotel?”

• Like 9

Even though Jan Di is wacky in this episode, enjoyed her time with GJP as she stalked Ga Eul and Yi Jung. LMH in BOF really excels in his acting. You know what he is feeling by just looking at his eyes. Thoughout BOF he lets you know what he is feeling or thinking about by just his eyes, he does not have to say a word, just his look will show jealousy, boredom, patience, anger, longing. No words necessary. When Woo Bin was holding JD, you see his eyes change and he got up to grab Jan Di from Woo Bin. Or his patient what do you want me to do now when he follows JD around, willing to just be there to give her support and to drive her around. His friends were great trying to help him and JD. JK is really clueless about JD and GJP, how would a girl know a guy so well unless they have a relationship. However she is likeable. Ji Hoo is really the knight in shining armor. The first time I saw BOF, I knew nothing about it and I was rooting for Ji Hoo but now it is GJP.

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Myhun said:

Wow, this is amazing news. Even if our boy is on MS break, his endorsed products are doing great. Google translation says: In 2015 and last year, sales grew by more than 20% each year, and sales in the first half of this year jumped more than 80% compared to the first half of last year. 

I actually wanted to try out the Good Base products. They have a counter at Incheon airport. But those products are not cheap .. about $100- $200 each package !   I just went to the Innisfree counter and got some products -- more affordable ! LOL. 

• Like 6