Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

lol @pixie0622 I had a good laugh at your remark, everything is indeed small for him. being tall could be burdensome sometimes xD

DEzLpHgVoAAJvxJ.jpg

this scene of him washing his face won my heart I bet it's where recorded the highest rating :tongue: 

9770658cgy1fhl0j43b20g20b4068x6u.gif

I also loved it when he went grocery shopping, then adding to his troubles he had to prepare the meal for everyone. he distributed some snacks to the team and it was the sausage the PD had said that Minho enjoyed lol I was just guessing when I put the pics last time but it was indeed maxbon sausage! :tongue: 

DEzNWK9UQAYU9ey.jpg

and yes, it was the best fanservice to see him in bed fresh out of the shower :wub:

DEzLtaoUIAEBwUP.jpg

I was looking forward to some other scenes in this episode but they weren't there :\ (for example some of the scenes that were in the video released this morning http://tv.naver.com/v/1861404) I guess they will be included in the DVD later? I really hope so 

Cr. as tagged

• Like 9

On 7/16/2017 at 0:21 AM, leeminhosny said:

How can I get to the raw video of the DMZ The Wild? We will translate our language. Where can I  find original video from?

episode 1 [prologue] : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxcnATQWGy0oWGpHWW50YXloNTA/view

episode 2 [ep. 1] : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxcnATQWGy0ocWtTZXp5UlZScTg/view

episode 3 [ep. 2] : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B52n2CXs6TjXODYxc1B1YTJrcDQ/view

episode 4 [ep. 3] : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B52n2CXs6TjXMnBMcDg5dUxYbGs/view

these are all raw in full HD uploaded by wenroad

------- EDIT -------

the 5th and last, BTS episode [Lee Minho The Wild] : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B52n2CXs6TjXbFhJTGlER1R5b1U/view

Edited by Latifah_
added the last ep.
  • Like 8

006eA78Fly1fhkbob59wkj30k00qo40q.jpg

cr josieeeeeeo

LMH's jottings(6) in Photobook, English translation is according to Chinese translation by 何夕/李敏镐吧网宣 :

Shopping King / Lee Min Ho

There's nothing to be done at one go, lots of things were immediately decided at the scene. I have not participated in any variety show after my debut. If I participate the wild variety show, it could be like these scenes. 

The wild animals in DMZ, fight in isolation for being survived in the harsh environments. I was the same, faced the situation that I must be alive by my own everywhere.

So, before we entered Guji Island, I prepared the meals (for all staff) in Yanping Island, I bought what I saw. Guji Island is an uninhabited island, no place to buy these, definitely, there will not be the toilets. DMZ I stayed in is isolated by civilization, as its name, is the real nature.

So-called "Actor", is the career that you have to hide the true face of yourself, and according to the role you played, totally show your faithfully characterizing of the role's personalities.  But in DMZ, it ts completely unnecessary, just put myself totally into the nature, it's quite novel and free.

• Like 9

006eA78Fly1fhlhk6337uj30k20j0jtg.jpg

cr josieeeeeeo

LMH's jottings(7) in Photobook, English translation is according to Chinese translation by 何夕/李敏镐吧网宣 :

Million dollars legs / Lee Min Ho

I saw the wild boar at the distance of less than 5 meters away from. Before that, I have never thought how I would fear the animal so-called wild boar.  But saw it closely,  those were really eyes of beasts, wild eyes !!

In fact, I have searched "the attacks of wild boar and the way to avoid being attacked" on internet. Because the wild boars have strong abilities of going straight and they can't see the above. So climbing up to the tree or running like "Z" will be the ways to get rid of dangers. Finally only 2 legs are trustworthy.

“ The environment of shooting documentary is don't know when and what will happen. In front of the eyes of wild animals, and in the cold weather under zero degree, have to survive by myself. ”

• Like 9

************************EPISODE 9 BOF*********************************

Ratings 29.7 Nationwide; 29.4 Seoul

The show opens with GJP waking up the Geum home to the sound of talking and sounds of cooking.  A feast has been prepared for breakfast.   GJP, used to a formal breakfast,  gags as beob ui eomeoni  breaks up meat and fish with her hands.  Back at the Gu mansion, Chairwoman Kang finds out GJP did not spend the night at home.  She's not worried about his well being, more angry because he is not there when she finally wants to have breakfast with her kids (I love how Jun hee supports her brother).  Back to the Geum adobe where kimchi making-(-it's almost like a sport but gross that it's happened in the bathroom).  GJP watches having fun watching the family making kimchi and seeing how much fun (?) it is, joins in.  

The kimchi fun is followed by a trip to the sauna where beob ui eomeoni works, another new experience for GJP.  A scrubbing of the body is followed by the trio having fun in the sauna.  GJP experiences fish cakes, yet another first, at a street cart.  He loves it and proceeds what looks to be 30 sticks!  

crKoreaNice

GJP reminisces about his time with the Geums smiling and laughing as woo Bin and Yi Jeong wonder what is wrong with him.  GJP laughs, feeling worldly.  .  

Ji Hoo advises Jandi to proceed with their relationship with GJP at her pace as Jandi has been avoiding GJP.  GJP paces back and forth waiting for Jandi to call. Yi Jeong approves of the strategy as classic playboy.   finally GJP receives the long awaited phone call from Jandi.  Yi jeong tells GJP to play it cool and what happens?

GJP"  "Geum Jandi?" "Who is geum Jandi ?"  lol

Yi Jeong and Woo bin laugh at GJP's attempt to play it cool.  He's so cute, so pleased with himself. 

It turns out that she called to ask GJP to go on a double date with Ga Eul. Although he does not want to go, he shows up at the assigned meeting place.  Again, GJP plays it cool pretending that he just happened to be in the vicinity.  But Jandi gives a little smile indicating that she is pleased that GJP showed up 9 I love this, for up to now, I haven't really seen Jandi giving indication that she is interested in GJP).  Finally Ga Eul's friend shows up but immediately rubs GJP the wrong way, by commenting on his hair, then their similar sounding names. Things go from bad to worse when GJP cannot get a stuffed animal (remember a similar scene in LBS?).  Later at a restaurant GJP is about to throw up at the thought of eating and smelling the cow and pig intestines. However, GJP forces himself to eat them, then proceeds to mixed up another proverb as su Pyo laughs at him.  GJP gets up and leaves (If you're Jandi, you have to give GJP for tolerating Su Pyo).  The four end up ice skating where GJP's mood lightens telling Jandi that he will take her to Champ Elysees .  Su Pyo tells GJP that they will get the girls hot chocolate.  Next thing Jandi sees is GJP pummeling Su Pyo and she demands that GJP apologize.  GJP refuses, but doesn't tell Jandi why he beat Su Pyo.  She gives him an ultimatum either he apologize or they are done.  (She should have given GJP some credit that he doesn't randomly beat people up.  At least Ga Eul  also believes the same)  Jandi goes to the F4 hangout, demanding GJP apologizes for beating someone up for no reason.  (At least, GJP does not give in this time.).  Ji Hoo tells Jandi that there was a reason for GJP's actions (Now why does Jandi smile when she looks at the bottle of cold medicine Ji Hoo gives her?).  Jandi and Ga eul find out the reason that GJP beat Su Pyo, which leads to this cute scene:.  

crKoreaNice

Aw, isn't GJP sweet, turning the park into Champ Elysee?  But the scene is poignant too as Jandi finds out how GJP spent his christmas as a child with servants and by spending the day with Jandi's family, GJP finds out what it means to be a family.  The episode ends with our first real kiss!!!!:heart:

One of the criticisms that I have that there is too much focus on the Yi jeong-Ga Eul relationship which I skipped recapping in this episode.

Next up, episode 10 with my chingu @minekas

• Like 7

18 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Million dollars legs / Lee Min Ho

I saw the wild boar at the distance of less than 5 meters away from. Before that, I have never thought how I would fear the animal so-called wild boar.  But saw it closely,  those were really eyes of beasts, wild eyes !!

In fact, I have searched "the attacks of wild boar and the way to avoid being attacked" on internet. Because the wild boars have strong abilities of going straight and they can't see the above. So climbing up to the tree or running like "Z" will be the ways to get rid of dangers. Finally only 2 legs are trustworthy.

At one of the videos when they showed this note and letting Minho sit on a covered area and really close to the animals, a staff member told Minho "if the boar comes at you, just stay still" lol he realized that the team hadn't prepared for the worst case scenario so he had to do some research on how to avoid boar attacks, and running away in a zigzag line was the solution 

but really Minho-ya, with your small and confined place I doubt you'll even be able to run away straight let alone zigzag xD 

giphy.gif

Sure we'll always trust our 2 legs and you :tongue: :wub: 

giphy.gif

Cr. 전서리*

• Like 7

@CarolynH great post chingu, thanks:)

BOYS OVER FLOWERS-EPISODE NINE

Episode nine is the best so far and I loved how Jun Pyo became the ‘darling’ of Jandi’s family during his brief stay with them. I developed a lot of sympathy and affection towards him after watching this episode because he’s someone who had grown up in a loveless family environment without proper parental care and guidance. It’s all the more evident in how he looked up to Jandi’s parents like a kid and how he tried to get accustomed to their commoner lifestyle. It’s the little things like making kimchi together, washing at a public bath house and eating fish cakes at a food stand that made him want to return to them every single day.

Spoiler

687823978ee08e90fdd3757c5646d0c0.gifd026c22f76216bc5d893dbbf4e7049bd.gif61f611509586a4f8036fbd01a6c0c1f7.gif

23fa550d077f72540e3cf6be9546d419.gif

cr reblog

The ice skating scene was so romantic. Jandi says everything is so fairytale -like, having been to such a place for the first time. Jun Pyo suggests that they should go to Champs-Elysees someday.  He notices Jandi’s bare hands and puts one of his gloves on her and warms the gloveless hand and tucks it into his pocket, so sweet.:wub:

fce10e78b17646b92e9e07e3e84e9f61.gif

Spoiler

cr minho-sarang

Thanks to Ga Eul’s good for nothing boyfriend, their double date was ruined. After figuring out the truth, Jandi apologizing to Jun Pyo and him asking her to call him 'oppa' and say 'I'm sowwy' was so cute and hilarious. And  much to Jun Pyo's ire Ji Hoo teases him taking a big bite of that apology apple:D

Spoiler

cr minho-sarang

Their first real kiss was a meaningful one. More than the physical attraction, it’s a kiss of affection, warmth, trust, sincerity and respect. It’s sweet how he went down on his knees and humbled himself before Jandi and their conversation leading up to the kiss was an emotional one. I felt sorry for little Jun Pyo who didn’t have any fond memories of Christmas.:(

Hey Geum Jandi, did the kimjang that I made ripen?

JD if someone hears, they’d probably think that you made all of our kimjang

JP I want to eat it. I want to eat the fish that your mum picks out for me too. Those fish cakes your dad bought me were really good too. I didn’t know what a family was, but seeing your family, I think I understand a little now. Can I go over again?

JD did you ever ask permission in the past?

JP I’m not joking. I want to go. I want to….. Everyday:)

cr dramafever

Other scenes from the episode that I really adored:

How Jandi’s mom wiped off Jun Pyo’s mouth with her apron and how she called him ‘seobang’

The three men scrubbing each other’s backs at the public bath house; Jandi’s father and kid brother cheating on Jun Pyo at the hold- the- breath- under -water contest.:D

Spoiler

cr minho-sarang

Jun Pyo wolfing down a ridiculous number of fish cakes and Jandi’s father wondering how to pay.:lol:

Spoiler

cr minho-sarang

Jandi’s call to Jun Pyo and his feigned indifference.  Do you think this Gu Jun Pyo is always free of time? I’m so busy, that I didn’t even know  that you didn’t call for three days and thirteen hours.:lol:

Spoiler

hh6sOfg.jpg

cr owner

Ji Hoo being a good friend to Jun Pyo and Jandi: Don’t avoid but give him a chance. Jun Pyo’s world… Jandi’s world. There is no such thing. Just like you and I are in the same world right now. If you don’t like his world, then you can bring him to yours.

A guy doesn’t do anything ‘just’ in front of the girl that he likes. There is always a reason. I’m saying this out of experience, so it’s okay if you believe it.

Jun Pyo’s irritation at the toy machine.

Jun Pyo forcing himself to eat ‘gopchang’ (a dish of grilled intestines of pig or cattle)and putting up with Ga Eul’s boyfriend because of Jandi

Jun Pyo trying to warn Su Pyo and ending up mishmashing an idiom.

Yi Jung on the street begging Ga Eul not to cry.

Su Pyo getting a high kick from Jandi. Yaaah! One punch is for Ga Eul and the other one is for 'my boyfriend'

Ga Eul's makeover

More videos gifs and photos inside spoiler

Spoiler

cr hoangmytm

cr vkrits

cr minho_sarang

20de1aafa677ee0b74dbb5b3c7357cba.gifdbc61ae64cf1824fd5c52ff859b5e8fe.gif465164bdcdcb87b40291a4110ecb4a9f.gif289fcb382d6df4a1b2ad8aacbe55cb49.gif9387be98c6aa2abee3b49afdc1f45523.gif

cr Legend/minoz-selene

• Like 5

006eA78Fly1fhmll1ywvcj30k00qowge.jpg

cr josieeeeeeo

LMH's jottings(8) in Photobook, English translation is according to Chinese translation by 何夕/李敏镐吧网宣 :

Natural person / Lee Min Ho

Recalling the day we went to a river mouth not far from Yangkou, Gangwon Province, where is the living place of the 1-class endangered animal otter and 2-class endangered animal carved owl. The water in there is so clear to be drunk directly.

But in fact, in 6.25 war, that place was a sad historical place where was bloodstained due to most soldiers sacrificed.  

The most gratified that I participated this documentary is to know the historical facts one by one when tracking the natures. Those history were known vaguely before.

“ When the life is not good and unhappy, just watch the natural documentaries on TV, the mood will become comfortable. The moving power was given by the pure natures without any adjunction. 
Participating this documentary for one year and six months, I was always thinking : it's so right to do participating. ” 

• Like 5

On 7/16/2017 at 3:03 AM, pixie0622 said:

Chingus, where can I watch his DMZ BTS? It's not on ondemandkorea, or is too early? 

His BTS stills make it look like he's in a variety show like Lost in the Jungle or 3N/2D, except this project took him almost a year to finish. Read that the BTS episode rated overwhelmingly higher than the 1st 4 broadcasts. It's clear that there's thirst for LMH in a variety show. I'm glad that this is his first "variety" since his debut---he did it for a good purpose and for education for himself and his audience. Another reason why we love him so :heart:

Waah, the inn's slippers are too small :lol:

His bed is also too short :lol:

What a joy to see him in bed fresh from the shower :wub:

cr 전서리 via MinoJennyLin83

Hi pixie, thanks for sharing the pictures. So NICE to see LMH in his candid moment.....It seems so good to see those BTS, huh? I wonder what size is his feet, huh? I guess he wasn't able to sleep soundly because the bed was too short for him & besides, it's a bit awkward sleeping when you know that you're being filmed......I hope we could get to MORE of this kind.....:tongue:

3 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20170717 on duty :

Reveal hidden contents

7e868a0fgy1fhml610ya6j20qo1bfqaj.jpg

7e868a0fgy1fhml6rk6g9j20qo1bfgt2.jpg

6c497dc7gy1fhmko8esptj20qo1begrq.jpg

6c497dc7gy1fhmko9n4dpj20qo1ben1v.jpg

cr as tagged

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. LMH is wearing walking shorts for the 2nd time. Of course, I will never seen those fans without giving him gifts every day.....There will always those stuff for him. :tongue:

22 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

The video of our bb washing his face :  lxhwahaha_org.giflxhwahaha_org.giflxhwahaha_org.gif

http://tv.naver.com/v/1863921

And the video of our bb preparing the meals :

http://tv.naver.com/v/1863825/list/139233

*** Thanks for sharing the links. Love this! :tongue:

On 7/16/2017 at 4:20 AM, Latifah_ said:

lol @pixie0622 I had a good laugh at your remark, everything is indeed small for him. being tall could be burdensome sometimes xD

this scene of him washing his face won my heart I bet it's where recorded the highest rating :tongue:

I also loved it when he went grocery shopping, then adding to his troubles he had to prepare the meal for everyone. he distributed some snacks to the team and it was the sausage the PD had said that Minho enjoyed lol I was just guessing when I put the pics last time but it was indeed maxbon sausage! :tongue: 

and yes, it was the best fanservice to see him in bed fresh out of the shower :wub:

I was looking forward to some other scenes in this episode but they weren't there :\ (for example some of the scenes that were in the video released this morning http://tv.naver.com/v/1861404) I guess they will be included in the DVD later? I really hope so 

Cr. as tagged

Hi Latifah, I also hope that DVD copy of this documentary will be available in the market soon. I will surely buy one for my own copy. Like pixie said above, so NICE to see LMH washing his face............This is a rare moment for us to see......What an eye-candy! :tongue:

• Like 4

20170717 Promiz FB  updated :

[PROMIZ Saying]

한 나라의 위대함과 도덕적 진보의 수준은
그 나라에서 동물들이
어떻게 대우받는지로 가늠할 수 있다.

- 마하트마 간디

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress
can be judged by the way its animals
are treated." - Mahatma Gandhi

20155586_1594830457257995_83701367068121

• Like 3

Thanks for all the BOF comments!  :D

My thoughts on episode 9:

Overall this was a fun episode.  Gu Jun-pyo’s sleepover continues to the morning and we see the kimjang, bathhouse, and street food scenes.  (These are part of why I can't hate Jan-di's family.)  He is like a little kid, experiencing “regular” life for the first time, so curious and gleeful!  It’s fun to watch.

tumblr_ot8kwe5b3H1w2zf0ho1_540.png

I always hate the misunderstandings, but this one was quickly cleared up.  Yay!  I liked that once Jan-di understood what kind of person Ga-eul’s “boyfriend” was, she responded in exactly the same way as Gu Jun-pyo:  she started beating up the jerk!  Still, apologizing to GJP didn’t come easily … which gave us some good interaction between the pair.

Spoiler

Ga-eul gets GJP:

tumblr_ot8kwe5b3H1w2zf0ho5_540.png

tumblr_ot8kajtfOK1w2zf0ho1_540.png

tumblr_ot8kajtfOK1w2zf0ho2_540.png

tumblr_ot8kajtfOK1w2zf0ho3_540.png

Say it again, GJP:

tumblr_ot8kajtfOK1w2zf0ho4_540.png

tumblr_ot8kajtfOK1w2zf0ho5_540.png

He really likes that apple/apology.  :wub:

tumblr_ot8kajtfOK1w2zf0ho6_540.png

I liked their first kiss for the reasons that @minekas described.  Jun-pyo is very sweet and vulnerable here.

11 hours ago, minekas said:

Their first real kiss was a meaningful one. More than the physical attraction, it’s a kiss of affection, warmth, trust, sincerity and respect. It’s sweet how he went down on his knees and humbled himself before Jandi and their conversation leading up to the kiss was an emotional one.

tumblr_ot8kjeYmp21w2zf0ho1_540.png

Spoiler

tumblr_ot8kjeYmp21w2zf0ho2_540.png

tumblr_ot8kjeYmp21w2zf0ho3_540.png

tumblr_ot8kjeYmp21w2zf0ho4_540.png

tumblr_ot8kjeYmp21w2zf0ho5_540.png

Aaaaand, this is the episode that gives us the popular meme:

tumblr_ot8kwe5b3H1w2zf0ho2_540.png

tumblr_ot8kwe5b3H1w2zf0ho3_540.png

I heard you, Jun-pyo.  Way to go!  You are awesome!  :wink:

• Like 6