Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Oh! I'm watching GB on March 7 LOL!!! and Yes @sia3 I'm still upset it's dubbed, but at least now I'm a bit relieved that English subs were not done well I hope they did did it much better it's confusing those Korean surname lot's of Kim's, Park's, Lee's etc. ;)) :))
@guadi when are you watching? Do they still have not decided to show anywhere near your place?
Oh! I like these pics ;)) :))
B-8L_cdVAAI0ciZ.jpg

B-8L_nzUwAEG2JR.jpg
B-8L_jLUsAEBK8t.jpg

cr to Hong Cha

Summary of Samsonite Red talk concert video clip Part 1 by HunkyDory on P. 2391.

6:00 The MC said "The first question I gave to the fans here was 'which do you prefer between the person with good looks but not so being active in the relationship and the active one in the relationship with not so good looks.' Most of the fans said they don't regard the looks as important but active personality matters."

6:19 The MC asked Minho "What do you think?"

6:20 Minho seemed to be caught off guard. "Excuse me? Did you ask what I think?"

6:24 The MC repeated the question and Minho answered. "Yeah. No wonder. Good looks doesn't last long." At that the fans shouted "It lasts long!" ^^ Minho added "I see being more active more attractive. I like attractive people more."

6:54 The MC refuted "However, you are good looking so you can say that." And the fans agreed.

7:00 The MC "You should consider us not-so-good looking people. Can not-so-good looking people muster up courage as long as we have good personality?" A fan interrupted saying "No~" before Minho answered. Minho said "We like very humorous and witty people. I think that attracts people." The MC said "I see. So the looks is somewhat important but it doesn't have the priority over everything." Minho agreed "Right. For me." The MC said "Good. The fans here and Mr Lee Min Ho seem to agree on it."

7:33 The MC said "I asked another question before you came. Because you came at the moment, we couldn't talk much about it. Now I will ask again. [To the fans] Who will you marry between the one you really love but your parents oppose and the one vice versa." [This was not the question to Minho, so I skipped the rest.]

8:16 The MC concluded "So you[the fans] chose to marry the person you love instead of the person your parents really like. We are seeing the proud young people now." Everybody laughed out loud.

• Like 1

I'm confused about something @sia3 said in her spoiler.  I also heard this on LMH's Guerilla (sp?) date.  Both talked about his injured leg.  does his leg from the accident still bother him?  I thought that I read that he has some discomfort when rain is coming.  He did a lot of action scenes in GB and seemingly more in City Hunter, so I assumed his leg was no longer a problem for him.  Is it just not as strong as his left leg or something more serious?  Other than GB and CH, I've never read\heard him say anything about his leg.
What part does his agency play in soliciting dramas and movies for him?  I assumed whomever sent scripts to the agency and the actor reads and decides if it is something s\he is interested in.  

Guest guadi

Maja said: Oh! I'm watching GB on March 7 LOL!!! and Yes @sia3 I'm still upset it's dubbed, but at least now I'm a bit relieved that English subs were not done well I hope they did did it much better it's confusing those Korean surname lot's of Kim's, Park's, Lee's etc. ;)) :))
@guadi when are you watching? Do they still have not decided to show anywhere near your place?

@guadiHey! No one bullies my evil twin. 

iIl8snIaSFcuN.gif credit as tagged 

Sorry @Maja, sneaky @guadi asked me for LC link. I did not know she was gonna use it on you! :o So naughty :))
Edit: Must say the sound effects were good!! Twice or thrice the sound came from sides, and I turned my head. HAHAHA.

guadi said: @Maja - Nope, no airing date at all anywhere in sight! Just wanna see him on the BIG screen with surround sound and all :(( What if they changed all the character names in Tagalog?  :-S Do they usually change names for foreign movies? 
And ahem ----new avatar??? :(
Change it back! 

In the discussions above, someone mentioned that we have GB to keep us occupied so we can wait for LMH to slowly decide on another movie. However if he starts filming a movie in the middle of this year or so, it will only probably screen next year.  He started filming GB last March or April and it only screened this year. Drama's will be more instantaneous though once they get going. They may even have to start filming live, 24/7. Just saying.

Guest guadi

@CallieP - yeah, angry daejang is the best! Can you remove the quoted gif? We're not allowed to quote images/videos/gifs per soompi's rules. Click on a little wheel thingy on the upper right of your post and click edit, and you can delete that gif within the quote. Thanks! 
@Maja - still! It just feels like you're cheating on him, and that's not right :(
tumblr_mxakzpjwpZ1qjkud7o5_250.gif

@sia3‌

Hi! Oh wow you finally saw GB.Cool yeah I have to watch it again to understand it more, but eventhough I am a girl that loves action movies GB was that left me missing LMH so much lol . I mean in his kdrama roles . I literally did a total detachment as I watched the movie. I saw it in LA with many other Minoz and the crowd went wild when he first came on screen. I was so excited lol

The sex scenes are a little too much probably for the reasons what you said for reasons of power ,it's a tool nothing more.

@Maja getting LC'd ... Oh that means I better run and hide too!! =))

Wait what GB is going to be dubbed in The Phillipines .. That sucks