Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

@pixie0622 Thanks for consolidating the two translations in one.

And thanks to @pinkmonster and @zinnia for translating the interview. I have a question for you two, is there a video version of the interview because your translations were interspersed with sounds e.g. (laughs)...(chuckles)...(laughter) as though someone is watching a video and watching all the interactions going on at the same time.

Hi @CallieP‌ I don't think that there's a video---the LOLs were part of the original article.

By the way, @zinnia‌ alerted me on some parts that I missed and also gave me some minor changes to the original trans. Will edit the post later.

Happy Valentine's Day to all my fellow SooMZies :x

@alovebof‌ Thanks for posting the video of the Chinese reality show that pinkmonster87 wrote about =D> It's a lot of fun watching these famous Chinese stars go gaga over uri Minho :)) I just wish I can understand what they're saying! Chingus, you need to watch the last 15mins or so...I'm sure that you too can empathize with them ;)) Thanks also to @roshinip‌ for the heads-up on the show :x 
Here's the edit of same show with just the portion concerning LMH cr aura-mho.  It's so much fun!  :))

Guest roshinip

You’re most welcome chingus  >:D<

@Iloveness

@Kiklamino

@minshin02

@pixie0622

and everyone who watched yesterday's program

I’m glad that you had so much fun watching uri Mino boy’s program with Chinese  and Hk stars.

You know what, I had a good Valentine’s Day for the first time in my life (celebrated a Val: Day for the first time). If you happen to read my Valentine’s Day wishes for Mino, you will see that I’m even ready to become a dog just to be close to him…hehe  . Now, I realize that I don’t have to go that far to be with him as he’s always in my heart.

Have a great day all

10991405_828585720561474_435556758770087

@roshinip, @alovebof and @pixie0622: thanks for providing the links and yes, I am laughing the whole time when I watched LMH's part.  I am going to give a brief recap for the LMH portion and the timing will be based on the link provided by @pixie0622.
The video can be divided into two parts. Part 1 (@00:00 - 13:40): before LMH's appearance and Part 2 (@13:40 - end): LMH portion
Note: The host is Super Junior's Kim Heechul
Part 1
@00:00  Heechul and the three couples arrived at LMH's high school (the couples didn't know at that time)@00:45  The couples were told they needed to complete a couple of tasks and upon completion they would get a prize (in an envelop).  The first hint of what the prize is can be found in the first task - a Math worksheet. One of them was caught cheating.@03:10  The first hint is the answer of question #2 (87).@03:30  The second hint is a soccer ball (the couples thought it was about a Korean soccer player born in 1987) - (Minoz, by now you should know the answer)@04:00  The third hint is in the boxes the couples got, which are puzzle pieces.@04:45  Anita Yuen was the first one to see LMH's face in the puzzle and she started yelling "Lee Min Ho" and "Gangnam 1970"@06:55  Julian Cheung took the envelop and saw the invitation to GB's VIP premiere. Antia became very emotional, thinking she is going to meet LMH.@08:10  Heechul told the couples they were currently in LMH's high school.@08:35  Anita asked if they were going to see LMH. Heechul told them they were going to see his movie only.  The wives got really upset.  Anita flipped the desk (LMH-style LOL:)) )@09:15  Heechul repeatedly told them they would be able to see LMH... on the big screen@10:00  The couples arrived at the venue of GB VIP premiere.  The wives still were hoping to see LMH because there were a lot of fans.@10:45  The husbands were asked to buy food and the wives were directed to the VIP room.@11:25  Anita was looking at the GB poster and commented that Jong-dae and Kim Tan look very different and have nothing in common.@11:50  Trailer of GB was shown and they finally realized that their husbands were missing.  At that time, the husbands were told to wait outside.@12:45  End of trailer.  The lights were turned back on.  The wives were very disappointed, thinking that was all they could watch.
Part 2
@13:40  LMH entered the room (a short intro was given)@14:45  Anita asked how he can be so good-looking.@15:08  LMH: Give you a hug now before the husbands are here :))  The other wife joked, "She doesn't have a husband."@15:20  The husbands were finally told that their wives were currently meeting LMH.@16:10  Tiang Liang (the guy with a tie) thought his wife Ye Yiqian would remain calm.  But in fact, she was showing LMH the photoshopped pictures she made.@16:35  Julian Cheung was asked if his wife has ever cried because she was overjoyed.  He said, "No, why would she do that?" and of course the answer is "meeting Lee Min Ho in person"=))@16:50  Julian recalled that once he sang a song for Anita at his concert and she cried.  He then quickly added that she might be thinking of Lee Min Ho at that time :))@17:20  Anita asked if LMH could call her JieJie (noona). @17:50  Anita asked him about GB and he briefly described what the story is about.@18:15  Ye Yiqian asked him about his character in the movie.@19:05  Anita asked him what message he would like to deliver to the Chinese audience.  His said young people should be grateful for the lives they have now.@19:25  Anita told him again how much she likes him and hope he will continue to try different roles in movies and dramas.  LMH asked what types of role they would like to see him in.  They answered that they would love him no matter what roles he took.@20:00  Ye Yiqian commented that she loves the scenes with LMH fighting Kim Woo-bin in "The Heirs".@20:20  He Jie asked if he has listened to the theme song of the show and what he thinks about it.  He said he has and he humbly said that because it is sang by people who can sing better that he does, the song is great.  Ye Yiqian and He Jie told him to learn this Chinese version so he can sang it in China.@20:47  The husbands didn't want to admit that LMH is good looking and thought Julian is better.  They started to question why they were not allowed to go in and they were told "the director thought they might get jealous".  The husbands decided to go in.@21:40  Ye Yiqian asked LMH for a hug and autograph.@22:20  The husbands finally met LMH.@23:15  LMH said he has watched some parts of the show and knew that the husbands have suffered.@24:10  LMH prepared some gifts for the wives - DVD of his concert and PMZ items.

pixie0622 said: @alovebof‌ Thanks for posting the video of the Chinese reality show that pinkmonster87 wrote about =D> It's a lot of fun watching these famous Chinese stars go gaga over uri Minho :)) I just wish I can understand what they're saying! Chingus, you need to watch the last 15mins or so...I'm sure that you too can empathize with them ;)) Thanks also to @roshinip‌ for the heads-up on the show :x 
Here's the edit of same show with just the portion concerning LMH cr aura-mho.  It's so much fun!  :))

the tenasia interview is such a keeper. Thank you @pinkmonster87, @zinnia and @pixie0622 for the translation and compilation. @pixie0622, have you edited the full interview tranlsation yet? I will have to save it on my computer so I can find it later ;;)

@CallieP I also wish there was a clip of the interview

You're so awesome chingu @pinkmonster87 08335212480f7da44e75da697b7040fb83e0838. Thanks for helping us understand the video!
This GIF was labeled "The wish of every Minoz".  What did she wish him?  Anita's so sweet and natural---love her!005y5Mlcgw1ep9vv64boyg308c04p7wj.gif
cr hellomino0622
Here's a nice collage of uri MH's beautiful smiles during the interview portion.  His smile is so pure and contagious! :x :xBut what was he doing with his hand on upper left pic? :))B92Djj2CMAMPGaw.jpg:large
cr minhossi53 tw