Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Just now, Thong Thin said:

Yes, the first post is hand praying, check further down @Nikaa94 @Min2206 

But I really don’t see :lol:  maybe you saw in comments by mistake? 

There is only praying hands. Also check in Twitter, Minoz have all shared too

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

1 minute ago, Thong Thin said:

Yes, the first post is hand praying, check further down @Nikaa94 @Min2206 

that one is another person .. a fan

actorrleeminho  - extra r

Okay first off, Happy New Year - work is crazy so I took a month and a half break for anything happy and I missed y’all

I thought maybe we were overexaggerating LMH’s sadness but he genuinely looks miserable being there.  This whole thing is just freaking WEIRD. 

TKEM didn’t fail anywhere near as KMedia claims it did.  It’s 2020, and global outreach on social media is a massive part of success.  The cast and crew also are super close and the behind interactions showed a super happy crew that was very pleased with the work and proud of what they made.  TKEM took over The Swoon, subtle asian traits, r/Kdrama, this site, Naver, weibo...it was EVERYWHERE.  It pulled okay domestic ratings and outrageously incredible international ratings.  Brahms and the other SBS shows were good, they were fine, but...let’s not pretend they were CLOY or World of the Married or IOTNBO.  If TKEM was going up against something with Oscar worthy acting, or something as popular as the other big shows...ok.  But it didn’t, it was up against small shows that performed adequately.

So I do wonder what happened between nominations and the ceremony.  Maybe nobody wanted to show up?  Negotiations or something went badly?  We’re not talking about small stars here - we’re talking about giants like LMH, KGE, and WDH.  Kim Yong Ji also exploded this year - you’d think they want to keep good relations.  LMH/KGE are tried and true ratings juggernauts and WDH/KJY are rising so quickly. 

You would think that they would WANT big stars like them happily attending their award show, but no.  And like mentioned above, KGE clearly wasn’t busy with other things, and her posting lives were super out of character for her. 

Ryan Murphy, am gonna need an expose on this.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 3

Some of Kminoz comments in DC Gallery :lol:  

Lee Min-ho is wonderful, expecting to work hard in 2021” 

“It's so cool ㅠㅠ I fall in love again, I always fall in love ㅠ”

”Awesome ㅠㅠ Minoya 2021, please work hard” 

“It's so cool ^^”

”Full of coolness ㄷㄷ Nice to update after a long time”

”It’s so beautiful, it’s the best!” 

https://m.dcinside.com/board/minho/697333

• Like 4
  • Blob 3

2 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

But honestly @Nikaa94 I hope he is feeling better, after reading about him being sad at the Awards Ceremony.

Yup agree. Hope he feels better. Minoz all around the world have been worried about his feelings, I’m glad he posted for us. I feel he figured and he wanted to make us happy. Whatever he does is to make us happy 

By the way, guys zoom in the picture, I think his stylist took picture :lol:

More than 1 Million likes in less than an hour!! :evilelmo:

Our King!!! Our Hallyu Megastar!! :glasses:

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

16 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Okay first off, Happy New Year - work is crazy so I took a month and a half break for anything happy and I missed y’all

I thought maybe we were overexaggerating LMH’s sadness but he genuinely looks miserable being there.  This whole thing is just freaking WEIRD. 

TKEM didn’t fail anywhere near as KMedia claims it did.  It’s 2020, and global outreach on social media is a massive part of success.  The cast and crew also are super close and the behind interactions showed a super happy crew that was very pleased with the work and proud of what they made.  TKEM took over The Swoon, subtle asian traits, r/Kdrama, this site, Naver, weibo...it was EVERYWHERE.  It pulled okay domestic ratings and outrageously incredible international ratings.  Brahms and the other SBS shows were good, they were fine, but...let’s not pretend they were CLOY or World of the Married or IOTNBO.  If TKEM was going up against something with Oscar worthy acting, or something as popular as the other big shows...ok.  But it didn’t, it was up against small shows that performed adequately.

So I do wonder what happened between nominations and the ceremony.  Maybe nobody wanted to show up?  Negotiations or something went badly?  We’re not talking about small stars here - we’re talking about giants like LMH, KGE, and WDH.  Kim Yong Ji also exploded this year - you’d think they want to keep good relations.  LMH/KGE are tried and true ratings juggernauts and WDH/KJY are rising so quickly. 

You would think that they would WANT big stars like them happily attending their award show, but no.  And like mentioned above, KGE clearly wasn’t busy with other things, and her posting lives were super out of character for her. 

Ryan Murphy, am gonna need an expose on this.

SBS know the power and the popularity of LMH and they will give him the awards he DESERVE and I'm sure they will continue fighting to broadcast LMH futures dramas.

The organization of this award show was unique and the cast can't sit together and have fun like before due to covid so there were no need for the rest of the cast to be present at the ceremony from which they cant' get an award. Also there were no red carpet. 

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

34 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

But honestly @Nikaa94 I hope he is feeling better, after reading about him being sad at the Awards Ceremony.

Yes, me too. 

LMH is LMH, don't worry. 

Am glad to see that he put on a little weight unlike TKEM. 

So funny, some Minoz asked him to work like a cow cause Year 2021 is the zodiac cow! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

1 minute ago, Thong Thin said:

Yes, me too. 

LMH is LMH, don't worry. 

Am glad to see that he put on a little weight unlike TKEM. 

So funny, some Minoz asked him to work like a cow cause Year 2021 is the zodiac cow! 

yeah, Kminoz also want him to work hard in 2021, everyone wants a lot of projects from LMH :lol:  

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

Now that LMH updated his IG, lets forget this crazy sbs awards ceremony. I think we didn't appreciate enough LMH award and vent our anger on sbs. they deserve that but let's turn sbs page and come back to our happy mode before 31 december. :partyblob:

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

Our first 2021 min Ho update is his #200 IG post, I would say his next one is movielog, then again IG post, ..:highonflowers: and we will get news of his next work some time in future :getmygrooveon:

New CF videos should also be on their way...

• Blob 7

13 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Our first 2021 min Ho update is his #200 IG post, I would say his next one is movielog, then again IG post, .. and we will get news of his next work some time in future 

New CF videos should also be on their way...

I wonder what his shooting with a dog , maybe Promiz maybe CF 

• Like 2
  • Blob 5

43 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

yeah, Kminoz also want him to work hard in 2021, everyone wants a lot of projects from LMH :lol:  

46 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

you are so right @Nikaa94  -- we want to see him MORE in 2021 !   on the cow part ...   
@Thong Thin forgot that next year is a cow year  ... LOL me :lol:  

13 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

wonder what his shooting with a dog , maybe Promiz maybe CF 

Yes that one, also there is one picture he posted where he is looking at the monitor and the room is kinda dark. That doesn't seem like a CF, I wonder what it is  

• Like 3
  • Blob 2