Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

I’ve seen him 5 times in real life and all 5 times: true, true, true, true and true! He’s so much more handsome in person. His charms are unmatched! 

Wow! 5 times! That's amazing.  So happy for you. 

Usually most artists look better on screen because of make-up and aid from make-up artist that's why the thought of him looks better in person is so unreal.  Especially his handsomeness is already out of this world. He just has this magic charisma keeps pulling you in. Sometimes it's so hard to concentrate on his drama without being lost in his eyes emotion. I have followed him for many years but every time seeing him in new project got me so excited.  The King's role in TKEM suited him so well I cant imagine another actor in playing this role.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, CallieP said:

Did you watch them, Details on what was on the show? Thanks!

Anyone knows if many Koreans watched the special on Sunday? Ratings?

Yes, I watched them, just the highlights of Ep1~10,  nothing special and only few minutes about the police station and KSJ. 
Don't know the rating.

Fan arts. I like these two.  :tears:

EYiaAHpUYAIqYuR?format=jpg&name=large

EYiaAHqU4AEnWMg?format=jpg&name=large

cr. Logo

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Here Are 10 Most Random Things You Didn’t Know About These Korean Actors

#6 is the most UWU thing you’ll learn about him!

sHFWsphH3_hdGurSga_n3lRgB6rlP61k7djOTnmU

Too bad K-Celebrity Jeopardy doesn’t exist — because we’d have you totally covered. Here are the 10 most random and unbelievable things you didn’t know about some of your favorite Korean actors. That is, until now. These bits and pieces of information are, well… useless, for the lack of a better word. But hey, that makes them infinitely more interesting. Right? Like, where else would you find out about these… stuffs?

10. Lee Min Ho

JdMQ-dtez7gZW4QeS9bCz7OqyGRRWv4mHV15ELQK

Actor Lee Min Ho is, according to Super Junior‘s Heechul, an avid League of Legends player. In fact, he is known to be one of the better gamers in the Korean entertainment industry. Lee Min Ho’s favorite LoL characters are, reportedly, Ziggs and Kayle.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Source: NamuWiki
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Ok ...I’ve given up backreading on TKEM thread lol... it’s moving in the speed of light. So happy it’s Tkem day ! 

2 hours ago, Heretorant said:

I’ve seen him 5 times in real life and all 5 times: true, true, true, true and true! He’s so much more handsome in person. His charms are unmatched! 

@Heretorant wow 5 times??? what a lifetime experience. He was in Oz a couple of times and last one for Elder ads (literally 30 mins away from where I live)...if only I had found out about him and this soompi forum sooner I would have gotten a chance to stalk on him :bawling:

@happivirus Same here my bucket list is to see him, I think our chance of attending the fan-meet is kinda limited seeing how popular he has become these days.

2 hours ago, CallieP said:

Did you watch them, Details on what was on the show? Thanks!

Anyone knows if many Koreans watched the special on Sunday? Ratings?

@CallieP i read it was about 3% ish for last Sunday’s special.

They did air it again last night on SBS I saw part of it - I thought it was good that they have big captions to guide viewer’s thought process such as the relevance of the ID and 11th Nov date. Hope we have new viewers today not merely because of ratings but more like people shouldn’t miss out on such a great drama. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, SophieH said:

Ok ...I’ve given up backreading on TKEM thread lol... it’s moving in the speed of light. So happy it’s Tkem day ! 

@CallieP i read it was about 3% ish for last Sunday’s special.

They did air it again last night on SBS I saw part of it - I thought it was good that they have big captions to guide viewer’s thought process such as the relevance of the ID and 11th Nov date. Hope we have new viewers today not merely because of ratings but more like people shouldn’t miss out on such a great drama. 

@SophieH same here! It moves so fast, I can’t keep up, plus I assume that there some spoilers. I’d like to avoid them heheh

you watch the special on SBS? Do you live in south Korea?

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, scrawford said:

@SophieH same here! It moves so fast, I can’t keep up, plus I assume that there some spoilers. I’d like to avoid them heheh

you watch the special on SBS? Do you live in south Korea?

@scrawford I wish I live South Korea but unfortunately not...I’m in downunder Australia.

Yes, I watched the specials from the same link as how we would watch the live episodes. You didn’t miss much...it was just a recap and cut down version.  

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, SophieH said:

@scrawford I wish I live South Korea but unfortunately not...I’m in downunder Australia.

Yes, I watched the specials from the same link as how we would watch the live episodes. You didn’t miss much...it was just a recap and cut down version.  

Nice to see follow Ozzie here :lol:

Would be nice if he has separate tickets for I-fan. Wishful thinking. The last couples fan meet sold out in less than 2 mins.....yes indeed tough competition to compete with.

• Like 3

MYM IG update

Maximum tension and creepy charismatic shooting field revealed! Ready to be flooded with blood on the streets. Cannot wait till 10 O’clock.

DZGiN4c.jpg

202005221434132410_6.jpg

202005221434132410_5.jpg

Spoiler

202005221434132410_7.jpg

Edited by syntyche
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

4 *Crucial* Moments We Can't Wait To See In Episode 11 Of 'The King: Eternal Monarch'

tkem-ep11-teaser-1590122266.jpg

WARNING: *Major* spoilers ahead for Episodes 9 and 10 of The King: Eternal Monarch! Don't read if you haven't seen the latest episodes yet!

Let me just put it out here: The King: Eternal Monarch is one of the *best* Korean dramas I've ever watched, and if you haven't seen it then YOU SHOULD. LIKE, RIGHT NOW.

For those of us who stick it out every week, then congratulations because the wait for Episode 11 was just plain torture. The fantasy-slash-sci-fi drama is already about to reach its climax, which means so many more explosive twists are in store for the remaining six episodes.

Before we get to the *key moments* we can't wait to see in the next ep, here's a quick recap of last week's highlights:

Spoiler
  • Bad news: Lee Gon and his evil uncle Lee Lim got to meet face-to-face. Even worse news: Eun Seob (who took the place of Jo Young in the Kingdom) was shot by Lee Lim's followers because he protected the emperor! HUHU But all's well 'cause Eun Seob survived thanks to the bulletproof vest he wore.
  • The Prime Minister sought the help of her incarcerated ex-husband to find the ~truth~ about Lee Lim and his followers. Dundundundun…
  • After giving her the cold treatment, Shin Jae finally told Tae Eul about his mysterious childhood flashbacks and his realization that he could have originally come from the Kingdom.
  • The worst thing has happened (so far): Lee Lim tracked down our precious and kind Prince Buyeong...and killed him.

How do we move on from this? Well, we have a new episode tonight, so let's get right to it.

Apart from Episode 10's end credit scene where we saw a wounded Tae Eul trying to contact Lee Gon via a phone booth, we didn't get any teaser for Episode 11. Sounds a bit ~mysterious~, no? Well, we thankfully have a few stills released by SBS for us to look forward to tonight's ep.

1. UGH! Lee Lim (aka the vilest character ever) captures Luna. This is NOT GOOD, y'all!

sbsdramaofficial-98153999-63023111784030

sbsdramaofficial-98061023-24540715656342

2. Wait, what's this? Tae Eul bumps into the Prime Minister's doppelganger in the Republic! From the looks of it, she's laidback, bubbly, and has the biggest smile ever. How different?!

sbsdramaofficial-97956545-24346133041529

3. Aww, Lee Gon cooks for Tae Eul again (steak and rice, please). But this time around, she has bandages on her forehead and neck. Lee Gon must've rescued her from that post-credit scene, no?

myment-official-98594305-840027173156495

4. And finally, we have Lee Gon looking as ruthless as ever when he barges into Lee Lim's ~secret hideout~. I know it's one intense scene (whatever), but damn is he hawt.

myment-official-98036407-136472891038106

myment-official-98262541-721059161994280

New episodes of The King: Eternal Monarch are available on Netflix every Friday and Saturday night at 10:30 p.m.

source : https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/the-king-eternal-monarch-ep9-ep10-recap-ep11-teaser-a483-20200522?ref=home_feed_1

Spoiler

Lee Min Ho decides to attack Lee Jung Jin at all costs in "The King: Eternal Monarch"

With the bloody shooting scene to clear off traitors, Lee Min Ho is expected to deliver the resentful revenge in "The King: Eternal Monarch".

The Fri-Sat drama "The King: Eternal Monarch" (SBS/ scriptwriter: Kim Eun Sook/ directors: Park Sang Hoon, Jung Ji Hyun) is a fantasy romance set in the two parallel worlds, the Korean Empire and the Republic of Korea. Through the story of Lee Gon and Jung Tae Eul, who works together to confront the villain breaking the balance of the two worlds and then realizes they are destined to be together, the drama is conveying deep sympathy and reminding the viewers of the value of people, love, and a life that is losing its meaning.

In episode 10, Lee Gon (played by Lee Min Ho) encounters Lee Rim (played by Lee Jung Jin) - whose face is completely the same as 25 years ago. Although Lee Gon has given a strong warning, "Rebel, Lee Rim!!", Lee Rim mobilizes an assassin team and opens a gun battle. Finally, because people's lives are being threatened, he loses Lee Rim right before his eyes. Knowing the purpose of Lee Rim, who is cherishing the dream of revival with a body that never gets old in the Korean Empire, through the official statement, Lee Gon rejects the opinion about the possibility that Lee Rim is still alive and announces that he will eradicate the remains of the rebels. Shortly after, when being put into a dangerous situation, Lee Rim immediately provokes Lee Gon by cruelly killing Lee Jong In (played by Jeon Moo Song) - Duke Buyeong and also Lee Gon's closest person. Therefore, Lee Gon is even more exploded with the will to take revenge on Lee Rim.

The May 22 episode promises to bring out the tension and thrill when Lee Gon starts to counterattack by finding the mysterious bookstore - the base of the rebel force that reveres Lee Rim. In the drama, this is the scene where Lee Gon mobilizes the royal guards to ambush Lee Rim's secret base. The thunderous gunshot sound roars and the bookstore is immediately turned into a battlefield. Amid that, Lee Gon shows an ice-cold look when glancing at Lee Rim's followers falling with blood all over them. Shouting out a steely command as if to alleviate the outrage in his heart, Lee Gon announces the war between him and Lee Rim has officially begun. After Lee Gon sends the warning through his fierce suppression of the rebels, all interest and curiosity are poured into whether Lee Gon or Lee Rim will claim victory in this ferocious war.

The scene of Lee Gon "declaring war on Lee Rim" was filmed in a place located in Yongin City, Gyeonggi Province in early May. Before carrying out the scene signaling an intense counterattack against Lee Rim, Lee Min Ho quickly changed his emotions and clearly displayed tension. Though the staff moved around in hustle to prepare for filming, Lee Min Ho still seriously tried to get into the role to grab the character's feelings. Right before beginning the filming, Lee Min Ho received hearty responses at the set when fully depicting Lee Gon's sadness, indignation, resentment, majesty and dignity.

Producer Hwa&Dam Pictures said, "This segment signals a great attack that shakes the parallel world in the future when Lee Gon seeks for the base of the remains of the rebel force. The charisma of the King of the Great Korean Empire Lee Gon will be pushed to the climax, we thus hope the audience will show much anticipation for episode 11 of 'The King: Eternal Monarch' to be aired today."

Episode 11 of "The King: Eternal Monarch" will be aired at 10 pm (KST) May 22.

OSEN = Reporter Seon Mi Kyung / seon@osen.co.kr Photo = Hwa&Dam Pictures Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive ▶️ https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

• Like 3

On 5/21/2020 at 3:22 PM, syntyche said:

LMH IG update

We express our deep gratitude and respect for the dedication of many medical staff, firefighters and volunteers to the health and safety of the people from Corona 19.

I will pray for their health and safety.

I hope many people will work together to wash their hands, wear masks, and keep their distance from each other.

I couldn't wear a mask because it was done at the filming site.

I'm going to do it after #Park Boyoung.

I was with my fellow actors on the spot without pointing who's next.

#Woo Do-hwan (@wdohwan ) #Kim Kyung-nam (@kknv1221 )

Recommend by Park Bo-young →Lee Min-ho X Woo Do-hwan X Kim Kyung-nam, join Thank You Challenge...eye-pleasing visual

Lee Min-ho Instagram

Lee Min-ho joined the Thank You Challenge.

Actor Lee Min-ho said on his Instagram on the 21st, "I express my deep gratitude and respect for the dedication of many medical staff, firefighters and volunteers who work hard for the health and safety of the people from Corona 19. I will pray for their health and safety. I hope many people will work together to wash their hands, wear masks, and distance themselves so that their efforts will not be wasted."

He then asked for understanding, "I couldn't wear a mask because I had to go to the shooting scene," and added, "#I'm going to follow Park Bo-young. I didn't point on the next one as I was with my fellow actors on the spot. #Woo Do-hwan #Kim Kyung-nam, always be happy," he added.

The three in the released photos drew attention as they stared at the camera, boasting their warm-hearted visuals. Lee Min-ho, who has a flawless figure, is impressive.

Meanwhile, Lee Min-ho is starring in SBS's "The King - Eternal Monarch."

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=202005211605178362404_1

syntyche, thanks for sharing this. COOL! Lee Min Ho, Woo Do Hwan, and Kim Kyung Nam are posing with the Thanks Challenge's unique gestures. When he posted this on his IG he said in the caption : "I don't nominate anyone, instead I have performed the challenge with my co-actors at the filming set." NICE...............:blush:

• Like 3

LMH IG update

I took a picture of my life by myself.

I held hands with Jung Tae-eul.

MYM IG update

Before watching charismatic Lee Gon, let’s see his lovely smile first! How cute he is to play the weatherman when the wind blows.

:lol:Playful Minho

• Like 4

10 hours ago, willenette said:

Here Are 10 Most Random Things You Didn’t Know About These Korean Actors

#6 is the most UWU thing you’ll learn about him!

sHFWsphH3_hdGurSga_n3lRgB6rlP61k7djOTnmU

Too bad K-Celebrity Jeopardy doesn’t exist — because we’d have you totally covered. Here are the 10 most random and unbelievable things you didn’t know about some of your favorite Korean actors. That is, until now. These bits and pieces of information are, well… useless, for the lack of a better word. But hey, that makes them infinitely more interesting. Right? Like, where else would you find out about these… stuffs?

10. Lee Min Ho

JdMQ-dtez7gZW4QeS9bCz7OqyGRRWv4mHV15ELQK

Actor Lee Min Ho is, according to Super Junior‘s Heechul, an avid League of Legends player. In fact, he is known to be one of the better gamers in the Korean entertainment industry. Lee Min Ho’s favorite LoL characters are, reportedly, Ziggs and Kayle.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Source: NamuWiki

So he is King in this drama and king in gaming :). He should be studying English instead of gaming. Need to go to the big leagues in Hollywood or a second season of King. LOL

• Like 6
  • LOL 1