Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

30740_124389827586391_1173741_n.jpg?oh=0

1916641_118997054792335_7245403_n.jpg?oh

Spoiler

PT Episode 8

Clear Skies from Today?

So back to that epic smooch of Jin Ho and Gae In, which Chang Ryul interrupts to confront Jin Ho. Jin Ho tells him, “..as a man, I’m going to start a love with this woman.” Gae In hears this, so Jin Ho finally reveals to her that he is not gay. Stumped, she cries as she punches his chest. He pulls and hugs her to settle her down.

HDmJCwW.gif

Chang Ryul and In Hee have a drink, where he finally accepts Jin Ho and Gae In’s relationship. In Hee, on the other hand, is still firm on her pursuit of Jin Ho. Meanwhile, on the drive back to the Sanggojae, Jin Ho is persistent on asking for Gae In’s forgiveness. Flashback to their talk earlier that night, where she tells him that she only had revenge on Chang Ryul to keep her mind off her confusing feelings for him. He then tells her that he thought she might still have feelings for Chang Ryul, hence the revenge. But tonight, he was certain as she declares she no longer wants to get revenge. He asks for her forgiveness, but unfortunately, she blurts out that she won’t forgive him.

yKg50Fc.gif

At the Sanggojae, as he continues to persuade her, Hye Mi and Tae Hoon barge in. Hye Mi asks Jin Ho why he chose Gae In over her, to which he replies, “Because I don’t see anyone else as a woman except her.” Gae In heads off to her room, and reminds herself not to forgive him too soon. But then she flashes a quick smile.

7VeluHI.gif

At his mother’s place, where Hye Mi sleeps it off, Jin Ho explains to his mother about him living in the same house as Gae In. He then heads back to the Sanggojae, where he catches Gae In punching a doll named after him.

xjaccEm.gif

He tells her to hit him instead. She then asks about him and Hye Mi, to which he senses a hint of jealousy. And then she asks about Eun Soo; Jin Ho tells her he didn’t have the confidence to figure out if she was significant to him. Gae In asks, “Then, how significant am I to you, Jin Ho?” He answers, “Even if my life were to change, you’re the one person I wouldn’t want to leave.” Flustered, she ends the conversation, but then he pulls her into his arms and tells her she loves her. She then hugs him back.

UQY1HXl.gif

The next day, oozing with good mood, out of the blue, he brings coffee and brunch to Sang Jun and the other staff in the office.

4nn4qgY.gif

Meanwhile, Gae In reveals to Young Seon that Jin Ho is not gay. Young Seon then tells Sang Jun that she already knows the truth about Jin Ho. So Sang Jun confronts Jin Ho, and reminds him of Director Choi and the Dam Art Gallery project. Jin Ho loves Gae In that much, that he’s willing to give up the project. However, Sang Jun surmises that they could turn things around, if Jin Ho ends up as Professor Park’s son-in-law. Jin Ho dismisses his idea.

Jin Ho drops by Director Choi’s office, but sees In Hee instead, who hands him the invitation to a seminar in Jeju Island that Director Choi left him. She then asks why he chose Gae In over her. He tells her he’s looking for a life partner, not a business partner.

He then heads off to see Gae In to invite her to a date. His mom suddenly calls him, so they decide to meet with her.

Xp86jio.gif

The three talk about the reason why Jin Ho had to stay in the same house as Gae In, and his mom’s fear of premarital pregnancy. Disturbed by this, as they arrive at the Sanggojae, Gae In orders him to pack his bags and leave. He is reluctant to leave, and she feels the same way. However, they both bluff and test each other out on who admits first that his leaving of the Sanggojae is not such a good idea.

tO9w7Hb.gif

He leaves anyway, but then regrets it, so he comes up with a reason to come back. He then returns for his laptop, and packs it rather slowly, in the hopes of her finally giving in. She doesn’t, but when he is headed off, she pretends to have sprained her ankle. He rushes to her, then realizes that she’s just faking it. As she protests, her face suddenly meets his, and they inch closer for a kiss.

MZQMG33.gif

But Young Seon arrives all of a sudden, and intends to crash in with her for a while. Gae In makes her take a warm bath first, then she rushes back to see Jin Ho who has been hiding from Young Seon. He wants Young Seon to leave, so Gae In teases him that he wants to stay with her that badly. As she reaches for a kiss, Young Seon opens the door, which leads to an awkward scene. Jin Ho decides to leave the house.

RyHVr2f.gif

Gae In sees Chang Ryul’s father waiting for her outside of the Sanggojae, bearing all those gifts. Jin Ho’s mother sees them, and is lead to believe that Gae In is cheating on Jin Ho with Chang Ryul. Jin Ho tries to explain everything to his mother, telling her that she can’t live without Gae In.

Meanwhile, Gae In is worried that Jin Ho is mad at her, so Young Seon suggests that she fly to Jeju Island, where Jin Ho is attending a seminar, to relieve his anger.

Young Seon and Sang Jun pull some strings to make Jin Ho and Gae In meet. So Jin Ho sees the surprised Gae In at the lobby, and she explains that she flew there for work as requested by Director Choi.

img

He takes her outside, and he assures her that he will take care of the issue with his mother, and that there will be no reason for them to break up.

6G7U4pB.gif

On their way back, they see Director Choi. Jin Ho has a serious talk with him, where he reveals that he loves Gae In. Meanwhile, Gae In bumps into Chang Ryul, and they also have a serious talk, where they cleared the air between them. But soon after that talk, Gae In gets into a car accident, and Chang Ryul saves her.  

Comments:

I can’t get enough of the sweet scenes! After all those awkwardness between them, they can finally express their love for each other. It shows in Jin Ho’s eyes, as he fondly gazes at Gae In. So cute of them having those petty fights, and then kiss and make up after.

I noticed Jin Ho’s avant-garde suits in this episode, and also in the previous ones. I guess it’s fitting for his job as an architect.

I actually admire Chang Ryul for finally learning how to love. Learning to let go for the sake of Gae In’s happiness.  

• Like 5

Spoiler

I love the part when they are both embarrassed when JJH's mom talked about having a child before marriage. The look on their faces. Priceless. I also loved the way JJH lied to his mom on the reason why he had to live with Gae In. And when the mom asked Gae In, he forced her to be in cahoots with him, and agree that they are working on a project together. LMH's facial expressions were hilarious. You also see JJH relax and smile more now that he has proclaimed his love for Gae In so he is relaxed, happy and smiling all the time and almost human :lol:. Cute. The both of them thinking of ways to spend the night together but pretending that they wanted to leave. Hilarious. This episode was funny and light-hear-ted except the end when he had to tell Director Choi that he was not gay after all.

Thanks for the review. Syntyche. Good job.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, pixie0622 said:

Waah...so fans can’t get near him no more :mellow: I guess the government doesn’t need any more tourists with the winter olympics on B)

According to a Weibo account @Minoz_江南区草李敏镐, she was so shamed when she saw the elders coming out the elevator but many bags or other things on the ground that fans put there to keep a good place. The staff of Welfare Center or Minho's driver often went to move out those bags. And due to more and more fans waiting, it's more dangerous that anyone may be hit by cars. So she went to Suseo at the early morning to move out the bags and asked all fans not put things to keep place and not stand around the elevator again and some fans argued with her but after all they understood and co-operated.

And she said she was touched that there was a fan coming from America, and it's 3rd time she came to Suseo, she didn't meet Minho at her 1st and 2nd time at Suseo, this time, other fans told her the place to stand for holding his hand, but she said it would be fine for only taking pictures.   :heart: 

• Like 9

Spoiler

PERSONAL TASTE EPISODE 11-MY COMMENTS

Thanks @syntyche for a great recap!

Yesss, one more look at the Game Over kiss!  At least it is now out in the open that Jin Ho is not gay.  Kae In must have mixed feelings-mad because she was mislead and happy because she and Jin Ho can become a couple.  Does In Hee like Jin Ho because she likes him or because Jin Ho likes Kae In?  I think it is the latter.  why doesn't Kae In ask why Jin Ho pretended to be gay?  Hye Mi is so annoying.  Why doesn't Hye Mi stay with her parents?  Ask WHY he is staying at Sang go jae, Kae In!  Oh no, Do Bin wants Kae In to help him woo Jin Ho.  You know trouble is a coming!  At least Jin Ho's omma accepts their relationship.  i would think she would be happy as long as Jin Ho is happy.  It seems it's been a long time since he's been happy.  

It was cute when Jin Ho and Kae In tried to kiss but kept bumping noses.  They really are a cute couple.  kae In is perfect for someone with a Jin Ho personality.  Hye Mi looks much better with the brown hair rather than the orange hair.  Did Hye Mi act the same way when Jin Ho was dating Eun soo?

Here starts the misunderstanding with Chang Ryul's father referring to Kae In was daughter in law.  It's not Kae In's fault Chang Ryul's father came bearing gifts.  Jin Ho's omma should trust her son.  Even if he was wrong about Kae In, it's his life.  

I really didn't think Jin Ho was that mad that Kae In would need to go to jeju, but I know it's to advance the story.  

Here we go into more turmoil with Chang Ryul and Do Bin-argh!  Noooo, not the sad eyes Do Bin.  LMH looked so skinny in that long coat.  Noooo, don't break Do Bin's heart.  Wah :bawling:  Another nooooooo, the white truck!  Dang, just when Chang Ryul redeemed himself.  Love the NGs after the episode.  

Everyone watching the Olympics in SK?  

• Like 5

2 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20180212 on duty :

Reveal hidden contents

e3970d78ly1foddutqfxuj20u00u0aq1.jpg

e3970d78ly1fodduq54r8j20u00u017u.jpg

e3970d78ly1fodd8mqnw6j20qo0ubwia.jpg

6f2dff89ly1fodd6qddcxj20qo0x2djf.jpg

cr Logo

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. I missed his appearance like this - wearing a coat & not those usual jacket, etc. It's been quite a long while that I haven't seen his bright smiles also because of that facial mask. I missed seeing his dimples. Glad to see his pictures here every day. Glad to see his interactions with his fans although how short it is every day. :lol:

On 2/10/2018 at 10:24 AM, gtLmh0622 said:

According to a Weibo account @Minoz_江南区草李敏镐, she was so shamed when she saw the elders coming out the elevator but many bags or other things on the ground that fans put there to keep a good place. The staff of Welfare Center or Minho's driver often went to move out those bags. And due to more and more fans waiting, it's more dangerous that anyone may be hit by cars. So she went to Suseo at the early morning to move out the bags and asked all fans not put things to keep place and not stand around the elevator again and some fans argued with her but after all they understood and co-operated.

And she said she was touched that there was a fan coming from America, and it's 3rd time she came to Suseo, she didn't meet Minho at her 1st and 2nd time at Suseo, this time, other fans told her the place to stand for holding his hand, but she said it would be fine for only taking pictures.   :heart: 

*** Thanks for sharing this.....:tongue:

• Like 3

27858148_811363829055231_186761887754884

cr May

Asia Minoz FB updated :

*PHOTO right top corner staff is watching and recording.*

Dear Fans and supporters of Lee Minho. We are very lucky to be able to watch him goes to work every day and off work. Please keep the magical moments for all.

As advice from staffs working in that building, nobody is allowed to stand and wait nearby lift landing, fence and staircase area.
Fans and supporters will need to wait opposite the building and do not dash across the road for your safety.

Please take note of your safety and also the welfare of the residents and working staffs there.

Thank you.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20180213 on duty :

Reveal hidden contents

e3970d78gy1foei86k44oj20u00u0noz.jpg

cr Logo

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures.  LMH's eyes still looks sleepy or is it just me? NICE jacket there, huh? I just can't remember if he has worn all those jackets that we saw 2x here since his MS.....What about shoes? What size is his shoe? Just curious.....I'm sure he has plenty of them, same thing with his clothes & jackets. :lol:

18 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

cr May

Asia Minoz FB updated :

*PHOTO right top corner staff is watching and recording.*

Dear Fans and supporters of Lee Minho. We are very lucky to be able to watch him goes to work every day and off work. Please keep the magical moments for all.

As advice from staffs working in that building, nobody is allowed to stand and wait nearby lift landing, fence and staircase area.
Fans and supporters will need to wait opposite the building and do not dash across the road for your safety.

Please take note of your safety and also the welfare of the residents and working staffs there.

Thank you.

*** Also, thanks for sharing this. We haven't seen fans anymore since that advisory. Sigh.....But, right - they're still there - still very lucky to get the chance to see LMH every day. I'm sure his fans are well-mannered & disciplined enough to follow this. :lol:

• Like 2

LMH in Personal Taste episode 11:

tumblr_p42lmwmTTm1w2zf0ho1_540.png

Spoiler

tumblr_p42lmwmTTm1w2zf0ho2_540.png

On 2/9/2018 at 1:22 PM, CallieP said:

You also see JJH relax and smile more now that he has proclaimed his love for Gae In so he is relaxed, happy and smiling all the time and almost human :lol:.

Yes.  This was really nice to see.

tumblr_p42lmwmTTm1w2zf0ho3_540.png

tumblr_p42lmwmTTm1w2zf0ho4_540.png

tumblr_p42lmwmTTm1w2zf0ho5_540.png

tumblr_p42lmwmTTm1w2zf0ho6_540.png

On 2/9/2018 at 9:35 AM, syntyche said:

I actually admire Chang Ryul for finally learning how to love. Learning to let go for the sake of Gae In’s happiness.  

I found myself starting to like Chang-ryul.

On 2/10/2018 at 12:50 PM, CarolynH said:

It was cute when Jin Ho and Kae In tried to kiss but kept bumping noses.  They really are a cute couple.  Kae In is perfect for someone with a Jin Ho personality. 

I agree @CarolynH.  This might be my favorite part of this episode:

MZQMG33.gif&key=956419459f3364b9ddfafa83

credit: @syntyche  (Thanks for making this!)

tumblr_p42lmwmTTm1w2zf0ho7_540.png

• Like 6

Indonesia IDN Times : https://hype.idntimes.com/entertainment/krisma-4/5-film-korea-bertema-gangster-ini-wajib-banget-kamu-tonton-c1c2/full

Google translation :

The 5 Korean Gangster-themed Movies You Must Watch

(skipped unrelated)

2. Gangnam Blues (2015)

gb-65543b3f1d2c1cd62bc33cd3822cedaa.jpeg

Telling about the greed of politicians to expand power, making Jong Dae (Lee Min Ho) and his best friend Yong Ki (Kim Rae Won) become victims. Their life as a happy scavenger suddenly vanished when one day the situation requires them to become gangsters.

Until one day they parted while performing the task and eventually became rivals because they entered different gangster camps. This one movie fits really well in the list of korean movies that you must watch.

• Like 8

20180214 Ajunews (china) :
http://china.ajunews.com/view/20180214075803942

Did not expect ! South Korea's most popular tourist destination for foreign tourists is actually here

8babb8f9gy1fofy4zkzuzj20dw0y5wgo.jpg

According to the survey, the most popular Korean tourist product for foreign tourists is the DMZ tour.

On the 14th, the Korean Tourism Organization released the research report on the trend of luxury travel and policy direction. The report shows that last year on the tourism activity platform Viator, the most popular Korean tourist goods for foreign tourists was "DMZ half-day tour". The schedule includes visits to the unarmed strip, Imjingak Park, Freedom Bridge, DMZ exhibition hall and more.

--- skipped unrelated ---

• Like 7

Personal Taste episode 12

[ The Secret of Sanggojae ]

1628D6134BE8E07F4FB969

Spoiler

Jinho tells director Choi that he loves Gae-in, and the latter goes into his room broken-hearted and holds the gift he wanted to give to Jinho and throws it on the floor... poor Choi :(

Gae-in takes Changryul to the hospital and stays by his side waiting for him to gain consciousness. 

Sangjun and Youngsun enjoy their time in Jeju having a meal, and sangjun still calls her unni lol I love their scenes 

Jinho knocks on Gaein’s door and receives no answer, inhee tells him she saw Gaein leaving with Changryul, she smirks and goes away.. so inhee-like! -,-

Jinho calls Gaein and asks if she’s with someone, Gaein mentions Changryul and Jinho immediately hangs up. Inhee wins, Jinho didn’t listen to what Gaein had to say and jumped into conclusions. 

Meanwhile at the hospital Changryul wakes up and jokingly says he should’ve given his life in battle for her and that a man would run to help when a woman is in danger, Gaein thanks him for what he did. Why didn’t they call the doctor? I thought he’d have an internal bleeding or something but nah he’s okay and leaves with Gaein right away.

Jinho drinks alone at the bar, and inhee comes to join him and stays even when he tells her to leave! This girl just never listens and knows no limits, she tells him things he wouldn’t want to listen. She says Gaein and Changryul are alike, and Jinho and her are alike too; they can’t let go till they get what they want. She asks why he had to reveal everything to Choi, he says he’d be dishonest if he didn’t tell Choi the truth. Inhee questions his honesty “were you really that genuine of a person?” And asks why he had to pretend to be gay in the first place to enter sanggojae.. Jinho stares at her... she definitely caught on something. 

Choi drinks alone by the beach.. he breaks my heart :( he thinks to himself putting Jinho in mind “if you wanted to deceive me, I’d have let you deceive me”

Jinho enters the elevator and Inhee follows him inside, saying what it’d be like if he becomes prof. Park’s son-in-law and how that would benefit him in the project, jinho pushes her and although they were almost fighting their pose was like that of a couple who were about to kiss eachother, Gaein and Changryul witness them when the elevator door opens.. drama at its finest! Inhee asks Changryul if he still wants to give up on Gaein, and for the first time Inhee disgusts Changryul wow I can’t believe how quickly Changryul is turning into a good person. 

Gaein follows Jinho outside, saying how could he hang up on her without letting her finish her sentence and angrily asks if he were with inhee all this time. Jinho is even more angry at the fact she was with Chagryul this whole time, and again he doesn’t give her a chance to explain herself. 

Jinho sits alone in the garden outside and Mr. Choi comes to him, they had a brief talk Jinho apologizes again for hurting him and Choi tells him he wouldn’t want to lose a friend who lies(when he said he was gay in front of Chagryul out of pity for Choi) for him.. yay he wants to keep Jinho as a friend~

pt12-00064.jpg

Changryul asks Jinho out for a talk where he apologizes if he made him upset with his father visiting Gaein and all.. and explains Gaein was at the hospital with him, Jinho asks him to not concern himself with his woman anymore. Jinho asks Changryul if he’s okay where he got hurt and thanks him for what he did... Changryul’s apology and Jinho’s gratitude wow is this really happening? XD 

Changryul admits he lost to Jinho in love, but he won’t lose to him in business and that he'd play fair without hiding any rocks in his hands. 

pt12-00081.jpg

Jinho heads to Gaein’s room, asks her why didn’t she answer her phone and Gaein plays hard to get.. it’s her turn to be cold now ^^;

They head to a duty-free department store because Gaein wants to buy something but she doesn’t tell Jinho what exactly but eventually he knows that she came to buy his mom a present and happily pinches her cheek awww

They participate in an event meant for couples, Jinho looked down on Gaein that she doesn’t use her head and that he’s a genius in these games but guess what? Gaein was the one who made them win :D 

Inhee can’t sit for a second to maintain world peace, she tells Changryul all about the concept behind the Dam project and why Jinho would move into Sanggojae in the first place. Changryul falsely realizes that Jinho doesn’t sincerely love Gaein, that sweet moment Jinho and Changryul had earlier is vanished now and I guess Changryul is back to his old self. Damn you Inhee. 

Meanwhile, Jinho and Gaein sweetly enjoy their day out as a couple deeply in love. 

1904E0034BE3C86F0E05DB

1404E0034BE3C8750F6ADF

Changryul was in his way to kill Jinho but Inhee stops him and suggests an evil way to reveal his secret to Gaein at the most crucial time. 

Jinho comes back home and mom insists that she doesn’t like that woman (aka Gaein) despite of Jinho assuring her that she’s a good woman. 

For the first time, Changryul rebels against his father.. refuses going to China, stops his father from hitting him, asks his father to not interfere with him and Jinho, assures him he’d get Gaein back, asks for support in redesigning everything they did for the dam project. I’m surprised his father didn’t hit him more and actually listened to his son @@

Changryul gathers all sources available on Sanggojae and talked with someone on the phone.

The next thing we know, Jinho receives the news that he needs to vacate by the end of the month and to find himself a new space for his office because the building owner’s business is going bad.... ermmmm I see what you did there evil Changryul. 

Inhee goes to Gaein to tell her that Choi wants to have lunch with her, Inhee of course mocks Gaein, how can she say what she’s supposed to say and just leave?

Choi and Gaein sit together for lunch, he wants her to feel the awkwardness and calls this a torture lunch xD he then congratulates her for withdrawing from the unrequited love club lmao and he asks her to occasionally come and have this torture lunch with him, she happily thanks him. 

Gaein receives an offer from a furniture brand to be their designer, and her friend Youngsun meets up with her at a bank to open an account and manage the money she’d get from that contract. She then learns about Jinho’s office troubles through Sangjun, she was about to offer him her future money but Youngsun stops her saying planning for marriage is different from what she was about to do. 

Gaein is way too innocent and foolishly sweet. 

Back at home, both Jinho and Gaein sit at the table having congratulatory drinks and share the good news of a furniture company adopting her designs. Jinho finds it a bit questionable of why would a large company seek a no name designer like our Gaein.. I find it fishy too. 

She offers Jinho a loan once she signs her contract since she’ll be getting a lot of money, Jinho refuses to borrow any money from her. He instead tells her to pay off loan sharks that hold her house as collateral, she insists that he borrows her money as she’d be still having a lot after paying off her loans. Gaein is very bad at acting, when Jinho asks why is she so persistent that he takes her money she says she wants to make an investment as he’d be getting a lot of money when he wins the Dam project. 

Jinho sits at his room in Sanggojae where he hears Gaein taking to her friend on the phone that she made up with her husband and he lights up grinning “that ahjumma is finally going home tonight” bwahaha. Gaein comes closer to his room and asks if he should be going home.. she opens the door and finds him asleep. Of course it isn’t for real, he’s just pretending to be asleep. 

THESE NEXT FEW MINUTES ARE MY FAVORITE FROM THIS EPISODE.

1214FD024BE3D1B531DF43

1514FD024BE3D1BA322207

They both try to fall asleep but fail to, sexually-frustrated Jinho tries doing push-ups but it doesn’t help he goes out of the room, following him Gaein gets out of her room too and asks how can he pass out from a few wine glasses and that if he’s sober he should go home. He says strangely he isn’t able to sober up and that he needs to sleep here tonight, Gaein agrees! Yas xD 

They sit down and go through Gaein’s childhood album, Jinho asks why is there no picture of her mom and she says her house caught a fire and all mom pics were burnt, and dad got rid of the rest. Kind-hearted Gaein tells Jinho to not rush it with his mom and not oppose her too much, Gaein can wait till mom could accept her. 

Next, they watch TV together and it gets more awkward flipping over the channels as coincidentally all of them had some sort of sexual content xD they both claim to be sleepy and head to their rooms, but none is able to sleep. 

Jinho thinks of Gaein in a towel when he helped her find her contact lens in the bathroom, and Gaein thinks of when she barged into the bathroom where Jinho has just finished showering and saw his thing. 

117C4D0C4BE3527D3DD1B7

Let me quote this from dramabeans cuz it’s exactly what I'd want to say

"How much do I love that Kae-in is shown as a sexual being, with her own very natural desires, completely parallel to Jin-ho’s? It’s SO rare to see a kdrama heroine as anything but chaste to the point of being afraid of sex like it’s going to be an assault on her virtue, leading men to counter by being overly aggressive…which leads to snowballing badness on a social scale. A woman? With sexual desires? Of her very own? I could kiss you, Show!"

to distract himself, Jinho tries to work but can't so he finally decides to leave the house.. I’d have loved it if they did it already since both of them are in the mood ugh Jinho should’ve taken the initiative

Jinho finds out that Chagryul is behind the offer Gaein received for her designs, and he calls Chagryul out for a talk. Jinho finds out that Changryul is behind him getting kicked out from office as well and asks if this is what he calls fair. Changryul said he’d play fair if only Jinho played fair, says he won’t let Jinho use Gaein. Changryul claims that Jinho can’t do anything for Gaein unlike him. He leaves Jinho without mentioning anything about Sanggojae and lets him figure out on what he did wrong. 

Jinho comes to find Gaein all happy about signing her contract next week and how excited she is to become a designer with her own brand, and that she finally has something to show her dad. Jinho doesn’t tell her who’s behind that contract and doesn’t spoil her happy mood. 

At the office, the site crew chief visits Jinho and Sangjun and to their surprise he was someone who helped build Sanggojae, Jinho asks if there was any difficult or unique points he remembers about it, the chief mentions the basement and how tough it was to dig it out. A basement? Sanggojae has a basement Jinho had no idea about so he goes right away to Sanggojae to find that secret basement and eventually finds it. 

Gaein comes home to find Jinho doing some cleaning, he happily tells Gaein that he found a picture of her mom and leads her to the secret basement. Apparently, Gaein too had no idea her house had a basement. “This must have been the entrance to your mother’s workshop” Jinho takes Gaein’s hand and they both go down the stairs and to the basement. 

Jinho shows her something even more amazing and a unique feature for a Hanok house, he says there used to be a glass ceiling to let the sunlight in and while her mom used to work down here she could see her baby Gaein playing up in the living room.. just then Gaein recalls the glass breaking and crashing on her mom, and Gaein faints from the trauma while Jinho holds her in his arms. 

1914FD024BE3D2023B3C95

pics and gif credit as tagged

______

to everyone who celebrates it, wish you a happy and prosperous Chinese New Year! ❤︎

• Like 6