Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

14 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

@pixie0622 @gaeingoh Happy birthday !!! cakev2_thumb.gifliwu_org.gifflower_org.gif

The gifts for Minho from all over the world :

Reveal hidden contents

a8fab7bcly1fgtse6q8jxj218g0xdu0x.jpg

a8fab7bcly1fgtseagve7j20xd18gx6p.jpg

a8fab7bcly1fgtsedwmhjj218g16gqv5.jpg

a8fab7bcly1fgtsegs57vj20pe18gkjl.jpg

a8fab7bcly1fgtse1kh9pj218g0xdx6p.jpg

a8fab7bcly1fgtsekb9fvj20tm18gkjl.jpg

cr as tagged

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing this. Tons of gifts for him delivered in MYM. I'm sure LMH can get to see them all later after his work - :tongue:

Happy Birthday pixie & gaeingoh. Enjoy your special day today! :D

• Like 5

Happy birthday to our bb and chingus pixie and gaeingoh :wub:  No matter how many numbers are added to his age(and how deep he goes into 30s which he dislikes :tongue:) he'd always be the cute and loving boy we all know

dbSKudS.jpg

The latest video of the documentary introduced the birth of a new couple, Lee Minho x Seong Gisoo known as the Gujido couple :tongue:

Seong Gisoo is the ecology expert to whom our bb always asks questions that can't be answered xD

ever since their journey to Gujido island (the birds' island) began they've started to grow closer to each other, who is rooting for this bromance? 

qBxQlHm.jpg

Spoiler

Our clingy and cute presenter xD 

GI9Sro4.jpg

nCLa6w7.jpg

[DMZ 더 와일드] DMZ의 50가지 그림자
http://tv.naver.com/v/1795804

Videocaps by 고마워you

On 6/20/2017 at 4:31 AM, pixie0622 said:

The ENG subs are up on the 2nd episode :D

http://www.ondemandkorea.com/dmz-the-wild-e20170619.html

I really find the documentary very interesting. I learned so many new things. The production is first-class and the music score is excellent. And uri Minho's talk about reproduction makes my ovaries explode, jinjja :wink: I just hope he doesn't get ideas of his own too soon lol :tongue:

Oh my tell me more about that talk! XD

I have only watched the episodes during their live broadcast and because I couldn't understand anything I found it kinda boring especially that bb only appears for a few minutes I sometimes forget that it is not a Lee Minho documentary and that's actually how documentaries should be. I'm sure I'll find it interesting once I watch the subbed version and I'm forever grateful for the behind videos released from time to time, I don't want it to end this Monday :( 

• Like 9

[Photo + Video] Added new poster and main trailer for the upcoming Korean-Chinese movie "Bounty Hunters"

photo859470.jpg

Added new poster and main trailer for the upcoming Korean-Chinese movie "Bounty Hunters"

"Bounty Hunters" (2016)

Directed by Shin Terra

With Lee Min-ho, Wallace Chung, Tiffany Tang, Karena Ng, Fan Siu-Wong, Jeremy Tsui,...

"Bounty Hunters" is a co-production between Korea, China and Hong Kong
Synopsis
A blockbuster about reward hunters based in Korea, China, Hong Kong, Thailand and other Asian countries.

Release date in Korea : 2017

http://www.hancinema.net/photo--video-added-new-poster-and-main-trailer-for-the-upcoming-korean-chinese-movie-bounty-hunters-

• Like 8

18 minutes ago, Chellsee said:

More from today 23June2017.

Hi Chellsee, thanks for sharing the pictures for TODAY - Awww......... I wonder why there's no picture of him yesterday, huh during his birthday? Did he report for work? :tongue: His eyes look sleepy or is it just me? It might be his celebration last night?

9 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20170623 on duty , and again he's wearing the gift from Minoz :

cr as tagged

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing MORE.............. So, another gift from a fan? :tongue:

• Like 3

our bb has received lots of gifts for his birthday, one of which was a gift Soompi Minoz have been preparing for quite some time

the first was adopting a lion cub to WWF to protect wild animals, and the other is a donation made to Charity: Water organization in honor of Lee Min Ho

the donation would help in providing clean water for people in developing countries

Snip20170621_11.png

an email with a donation card has been sent to MYM on June 22nd along with the adoption certificate

I'm sure our boy would be delighted to see this and the good deeds other minoz from all over the world do on his birthday to make it more meaningful 

Thank you @Moonrain @gtLmh0622 @pixie0622 @CarolynH @CallieP @Kris Silva @roshinip @adamfever @syntyche ❤︎❤︎❤︎

• Like 10

happy birthday.....minho:D stay healthy and always be our charming prince:) it's been a long time i haven't post anything in this thread.... i hope all the members here always happy n always spread :heart::heart::heart: everywhere

• Like 5