Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

2 hours ago, Missprincesa said:

My favourite from those above is clearly Faith (I love uri Daejang and LMH’s performance), but I would recommend The Legend of the Blue Sea, because some of the chapters are developed in Christmas time and I think it is nice to see it in the same atmosphere. 

Thank you for the explanation on how Christmas is celebrated in Korea. In my country and area is so important that I always think that is the same for everyone around the world.

You are really funny to read! I always laugh a lot with your posts. 

I got TKEM! In a similar test, run by a Latin website that I took a while ago I got City Hunter, but I feel more identified with TKEM result. 

(I don't know how to delete the video. Maybe it is because I am writing from my phone?) 

@Missprincesato DELETE the video : just hit edit, click the bottom of the video so you have a cursor there, and just hit backspace. That should do it. :blush:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

[ Interpark Exclusive/ Pre-order] #LEEMINHO(#李敏镐) : 2021 SEASON'S GREETINGS 

GLOBAL -> http://www.globalinterpark.com/detail/detail?prdNo=7718178478

Eox3PSQUYAImsyI?format=jpg&name=small

[Product Inclusion]
1. Package: 300x230x60mm
2. Desk Calendar: 280x208mm / 12months
3. Diary: 150x210x15mm
4. Diary Sticker: 149x189mm (1ea) ,110x170mm (2ea)
5. Puzzle Calendar: 70x65mm / 1set
6. Photo cards & Tin case sets:
- Photo card 54x84mm / 10ea
- Tin case: 102x68x16mm
7. Mask strap: 60x10mm

hn1aaqd.jpg

H5hBbH9.jpg

Spoiler

odee6SB.jpg

19APXhc.jpg

NJ69bjd.jpg

ugNtPCU.jpg

bXg8ZJc.jpg

Vu9Iasp.jpg

ZzT18Sn.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 4

15 minutes ago, iksunijini said:

haii!nika!what an adorable smile.worthy of being adored!

Hi :waves:

so so so adorable! miss LMH loads! Hope he is warm and safe. I heard it’s so cold today in SK.  I’m going to ask for a new drama until I get the news, universe may reflect my wish to God :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

Hi

so so so adorable! miss LMH loads! Hope he is warm and safe. I heard it’s so cold today in SK.  I’m going to ask for a new drama until I get the news, universe may reflect my wish to God :lol:

@Nikaa94, yes, just talked to my K-friend & said that it's freezing cold there. It's currently 9 °C . :anguished:

• Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 4

Lee Min-ho: What Singapore and Asia watched on Netflix in 2020

K-drama viewing in particular soared, rising by 200 per cent from last year as Netflix intensifies its presence in South Korea. It may or may not surprise you to learn that the top Korean drama among Singapore viewers was The King: Eternal Monarch, the fantasy romance that saw Lee Min-ho making his acting comeback as a displaced emperor in modern-day Seoul.

3JKsJny.jpg

• Like 6
  • Blob 8

Netflix Korea Contents, Singapore, Taiwan, and Philippines

0002916624_001_20201210140308600.jpg?typ

Korean content introduced through Netflix has gained huge popularity in Asian countries beyond Korea in 2020.

The Philippines, Singapore, and Taiwan also announced eight popular contents this year on Netflix.

In the Philippines, "The King: Eternal Monarch" starring Lee Min-ho was included on the list. In Singapore, "The King: Eternal Monarch," etc, were chosen. In Taiwan, "The King: Eternal Monarch," etc. were included, proving the strength of Korean Wave content.

The announced works were released in 2020 on Netflix and are currently streaming, and are based on the status of content viewing for the first 28 days since the first release of the work.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0002916624

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Blob 5