Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Do you think LMH will continue doing OTT from now on? He can do Netflix movie next, and then other platforms. We have Disney plus too. LMH didn’t pick any cable drama or Korean movie after TKEM and chose OTT instead.

I wish we had a new interview from LMH and knew about his opinion. Any thoughts on that? 

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

On 12/24/2020 at 1:27 PM, madmad min said:

Grapewine is a term for "Rumor Has it" .... @Nikaa94 Lol

Should actually be Grapevine. ( I heard it through the grapevine)

On 12/24/2020 at 4:24 PM, Intisar G said:

@Nikaa94 I voted also to your polls. I chose heavy romance but I wanted also tragic romance. When I saw that the most voted option was detective story, it was unexpected to me. As you said detective stories are all the same and till now all the detective dramas I watched have the same vibes. I rather chose a story with some mystery like When The Camellia Blooms. That show what entertaining and make you guess who the bad guy was.

That is the only reason, I stayed till the end. I wanted to know who the murderer was. :joy:

• LOL 2
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

Do you think LMH will continue doing OTT from now on? He can do Netflix movie next, and then other platforms. We have Disney plus too. LMH didn’t pick any cable drama or Korean movie after TKEM and chose OTT instead.

I wish we had a new interview from LMH and knew about his opinion. Any thoughts on that? 

@Nikaa94 Do you prefer a Netflix or other OTT drama with x episodes with all episodes available or a 2 episodes/week like TKEM but with TVN or JTBC collaboration?

Personally I prefer a 2 episodes/week because you have enough time to discuss and exchange with other viewers in a soompi forum.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

1 minute ago, Intisar G said:

@Nikaa94 Do you prefer a Netflix or other OTT drama with x episodes with all episodes available or a 2 episodes/week like TKEM but with TVN or JTBC collaboration?

Personally I prefer a 2 episodes/week because you have enough time to discuss and exchange with other viewers in a soompi forum.

Thanks for asking :approves:

so, I want least 16 episodes ( writers don’t do 20 episodes these days), I also want 2 episodes per week because we can discuss and have a lot of fun. The feeling of waiting and anticipation is the best :lol:

I like his next drama to air both on Netflix and locally on tvN or JTBC. But we would also have to worry about ratings. SK has a particular taste, they usually like fantasy, rom-com, or dramatic stories. If LMH wants to try a different genre and story, it’s better his drama just airs on Netflix like Kingdom. Korean people can also watch it on Netflix.

To sum up, it depends on what genre, story, and character he chooses. Some stories are OTT material. Some stories can cater to both local and international fans. That’s why having a well written story and good writer is very important. Also, PD is very important. 

I wish we could ask questions from LMH himself :lol: 

• Like 4

@Intisar G MBC's drama rating average is 2%-3% in 2020 , they lived awful year so MBC cancels Mon-Tues- series in 2021 

2 hours ago, Intisar G said:

Ofcourse best 2 ep in a week, I don't want all ep in a week, we wait 1-2 year but everything ends in a week , ahh this is awful 

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

20 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

MBC's drama rating average is 2%-3% in 2020 , they lived awful year so MBC cancels Mon-Tues- series in 2021 

Omg :lol: I feel bad for MBC, why is that? can they not afford to get good writers and star power? 

I think SBS is the most powerful one among channels considering how much they spend on taking LMH’s dramas away from all channels including cable ones. But I hope tvN can take LMH’s next drama. They should save money to buy and afford LMH’s drama B):doggie:

22 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Ofcourse best 2 ep in a week, I don't want all ep in a week, we wait 1-2 year but everything ends in a week , ahh this is awful 

I think pachinko episodes will be released all at once :sad1: I think I will finish all episodes in a day or two. :( 

does anyone know how Apple TV plus release episodes? 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Omg :lol: I feel bad for MBC, why is that? can they not afford to get good writers and star power? 

I think SBS is the most powerful one among channels considering how much they spend on taking LMH’s dramas away from all channels including cable ones. But I hope tvN can take LMH’s next drama. They should save money to buy and afford LMH’s drama B):doggie:

Look like viewers abandon MBC, actually I watch Kairos and it was praised so much in Korea in web but it even got 3% rating, maybe KBS will also cancel some series next year. SBS is lucky in 2020. But SBS canceled Wed-Tues series in 2020.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Look like viewers abandon MBC, actually I watch Kairos and it was praised so much in Korea in web but it even got 3% rating, maybe KBS will also cancel some series next year. SBS is lucky in 2020. But SBS canceled Wed-Tues series in 2020.

I think they produce too many dramas lol and the stories become repetitive and boring. Also, young people watch them on phone and that’s why they lose viewership. SBS usually produces a couple high rating dramas a year. I heard one of their Makjang and dramatic dramas is doing well :lol:

I’m curious if LMH will work with any Korean channels after pachinko :coolshades:

• Like 4

Best Kiss of the Year Nomination: Will Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun Get A Daring Neck Kiss?

Thanh Long - CTV

Posted at 16:15 | December 26, 2020

Recently, the organizing committee of the SBS Drama Awards 2020 officially announced the list of candidates for the Best Kiss category who will compete for this year's award. Kisses on the nominees list are all five dramas that aired on SBS in the past year. According to a SBS post, 12 Best Kisses from 6 different films have been nominated.

Kim Go-eun defies Lee Min-ho and gets a kiss | The King: Eternal Monarch Ep 12 [ENG SUB]

Movie King: Eternal Monarch (Immortal King) with two kisses of Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun in episodes 10 and 12.

EY30NLlUMAEowlZ.jpg

The wet kiss between Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun was praised by many viewers for the couple's performance.

TNcAXuj.jpg

The SBS Drama Awards is an annual awards ceremony hosted by SBS to honor outstanding achievement in Korean dramas broadcast on SBS. The winner in the Best Kiss category will be announced at the awards ceremony on December 31st.

Translation from vietnamese google

https://saostar.vn/dien-anh/de-cu-nu-hon-dep-nhat-lee-min-ho-va-kim-go-eun-se-chien-thang-20201225113430371.html

• Like 1
  • Blob 4