Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Happy B-day June 22! Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20201217

Lee Min Ho, the epitome of handsomeness

On the afternoon of the 17th, Lee Min-ho posted a picture on his Instagram.

In the released photo, Lee Min-ho is taking a selfie of himself in the mirror. Despite wearing a comfortable hoodie, Lee Min-ho's superior looks draw admiration from viewers. Especially, the high nose bridge is impressive. Fans are also excited by the warmth of Lee Min-ho's recent update.

Meanwhile, Lee launched the YouTube channel "leeminho film" on October 30. He has confirmed his appearance in the "Pachinko" series, which will be produced on Apple TV+ as his next film after the drama "The King."

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=202012171840127756498_1

Lee Min-ho, your fingers are perfect

In the picture, Lee Min-ho matched his hood with a coat, creating a casual yet dandy fashion. In a relaxed atmosphere, he showed off his boyfriend-like image. In particular, Lee Min-ho showed off his long fingers and showed off perfect charm from head to toe to toe.

https://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2020121718340466582

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

Lee Min Ho looks handsome in his new selca while his team member accidentally photobombs the photo

Lee Min Ho took to Instagram to share a new selca. While we couldn't get enough of his flawless face, we couldn't ignore his team member at the back.

lee_min_ho_latest_photo_sm.jpg?itok=5D13

Just when we thought that our Thursday was going to end on a monotonous note, Lee Min Ho surprised us with a selca! The actor, who is currently involved with his upcoming project Pachinko, took to Instagram and won our hearts over with a mirror selfie. In the photo, the actor is seen posing in front of his dressing mirror sporting an outfit with numerous layers. Lee Min Ho sported a white round tee beneath a grey full-sleeved hoodie. He topped it with a black casual blazer.

Lee Min Ho pushed back in smooth hair to give a good look at his flawless face. While we couldn't stop gushing over his handsome looks, we couldn't help but spot one of the actor's colleagues accidentally photobombing the picture in the background. If you look closely, a crew member was seen standing beside the door of the dressing room with his mask on and engrossed in a conversation.

Check out the photo below:

https://instagram.com/actorleeminho?igshid=92xatjeomdni

Doesn't he look too good to be true? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.

Lately, Lee Min Ho has been popping up on our social media timeline for various reasons. While the actor has been sharing photos from various occasions, he has also been releasing videos on his YouTube channel Lee Min Ho Films, giving fans a close look at his life. In his latest video, the actor also included his pooch, Choco. In case you missed it, watch it in the link below.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/lee-min-ho-looks-handsome-his-new-selca-while-his-team-member-accidentally-photobombs-photo-584525

Lee Min Ho's spectacular makeover makes every idol think about it

Actor Lee Min Ho has appeared in a completely new look that surprised fans.

Lee Min Ho surprised many today (December 17) by posting a new image on his personal page. The picture shows the Legend of the Blue Sea actor wearing a hoodie on the inside and a black cardboard jacket on the outside. Notably, Min Ho has changed his hairstyle.

ho1-ngoisaovn-w1080-h1080.jpg

Lee Min Ho surprised people with his new hairstyle.

Lee Min Ho admires this style of dress and hairstyle. He looks young and dynamic, like an idol taking a visual position in a famous group.

Lee Min Ho has recently been focusing on filming a new movie called Patchinko. This is a work with the participation of many actors from Asia. His role this time promises to bring a breakthrough.

ho4-ngoisaovn-w750-h926.jpg

ho2-ngoisaovn-w958-h958.jpg

translation from Vietnamese google

https://ngoisao.vn/hau-truong/chuyen-lang-sao/lee-min-ho-lot-xac-ngoan-muc-khien-dan-tinh-cu-tuong-idol-nao-311357.htm

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

waking up to all these beautiful articles shared by our beautiful Minoz here :highonflowers:

thank you! 

Minoz, I really really like his new hairstyle, look, and everything. I hope to see him in a project with that style :fullofhearts: a Minoz can wish! 

• Like 3
  • Blob 3

Well, phooey, I missed the IG post again.  Maybe if LMH goes to Canada for filming and post, I'll be awake.:headbang:

Do you think the hairstyle is Hansu?  I think he looks too young in the IG post to be the Hansu look.  His hair for the TKEM reunion looks more Hansu.

• Blob 7

16 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Well, phooey, I missed the IG post again.  Maybe if LMH goes to Canada for filming and post, I'll be awake.

Do you think the hairstyle is Hansu?  I think he looks too young in the IG post to be the Hansu look.  His hair for the TKEM reunion looks more Hansu.

Hahaha, guess you will never get to sleep if LMH goes to Canada.

Never agreed more, he looks super youthfull and young with that hairstyle,.

I don't think is Hansu hairstyle and yes, TKEM hair looks more towards Hansu.

Our big boy here  frequent his hairstylist daily !

:blush:

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 2

35 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Well, phooey, I missed the IG post again.  Maybe if LMH goes to Canada for filming and post, I'll be awake.:headbang:

good points!!

Agree!! his looks in the reunion picture was more Hansu. His new hairstyle and looks in his IG is out of this word, it’s so good. I go back and look at his picture again and again :lol: he looks extraordinary handsome and very young. The moment I saw that picture I wished he had a character with that exact style and hair. :lol: I hope he keeps his new hairstyle for some time. I reallyyyyy like it! Already one of my favorites!:highonflowers:

• Like 1
  • Blob 4

God, 

LMH’s new hairstyle is on my mind, do I get my hair done like that? Lol :lol: JK! 

can we please get more of his new looks and IG update please? I figured LMH updated his IG after we heard news of pachinko filming ending in SK. He will post more and more. :approves:
I will be waiting for his IG update today 

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

45 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

God, 

LMH’s new hairstyle is on my mind, do I get my hair done like that? Lol :lol: JK! 

can we please get more of his new looks and IG update please? I figured LMH updated his IG after we heard news of pachinko filming ending in SK. He will post more and more. :approves:
I will be waiting for his IG update today 

Nikaa, hopefully the next IG update would be movielog 

:2540_meh:

@backstreetboysfan yes, indeed handsome and looks more young.

:heart:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4