Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

39 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I think PJE's lines are more beautiful and meaningful than KES's lines, KES writes simple lines, I want PJE again for LMH, there aren't any news about her next drama maybe LMH can want to her again and  there aren't cast news about Hong sisters next drama this scared me a little .

@leeminhosny  yesssss :smooches3:i remember one beautiful line in LOTBS from heart and it was so beautiful . Shim Chung asks Hoe Jun Jae why he doesn't take pictures of firework when people around them were doing so and HJJ says i don't need to take picture because i remember what i see in my heart and when i wanna remember that i close my eye and see it. 

KES is good in creating witty and funny scenes. i think both of them are good at creating romantic scenes. but it also depends on the story. 

Yes please!!! :transforms:PJE doesn't have new drama and her last drama finished even much earlier than TKEM so now it sounds about a right time for her to come back and we know that even if they announce it now, it will take at least 8-9 months for us to see. It also depends on what channel PJE wants to work with. If she wants to work with tvN again, then that means she will wait a long time till there is some free spot in tvN schedule. There is also no doubt that PJE is capable of creating good dramas.we also need a good PD to work with her. OST matters a lot too!!

i definitely don't want Hong sisters for LMH!:sweating:

edit:  by the way, regarding free schedule on tvN. There is 2 dramas on tvN schedule that don't seem to start filming soon and one of them is drama by No Hee Kyung called "Here" because they need to film in Italy and because of the pandemic, it is not possible. The other one is Arthadal? 

i was thinking what if one of these two dramas get postponed for filming, we can have LMH's drama written by PJE :D air on that spot. do you think it is possible?

i remember TKEM was also supposed air much later but then it changed its air time. 

• Like 2

Do any writers or directors talk about the drama during or after its run? I would like to hear from them about LMH, if not LMH himself. 

I have read some of Faith writer SJN's view on LMH and a few words by CH and LoBTS PD. But haven't come across from KES on Heirs or TKEM. Anything? 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

2 minutes ago, Aleumdaun said:

Do any writers or directors talk about the drama during or after its run? I would like to hear from them about LMH, if not LMH himself. 

I have read some of Faith writer SJN's view on LMH and a few words by CH and LoBTS PD. But haven't come across from KES on Heirs or TKEM. Anything? 

OMG!

YES they do!!  I remember City Hunter's director had an interview and he also talked a lot about CH and LMH!! 

but i think directors usually talk about their cast and drama after it finishes airing. but it has been quite a while since TKEM finished and no interview coming from LMH nor from the PD. so the probability is low! :( 

with the MASSIVE global success of TKEM, i really wanted to hear LMH's thoughts in an interview. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Aleumdaun said:

I want to KES thought about LMH but I don't remember anything after Heirs about LMH if I don't remember wrong she didn't talk about LMH. But Legend PD talked about LMH 

http://en.yibada.com/articles/190071/20170128/legend-blue-sea-pd-praises-lee-min-ho-humility.htm

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

with the MASSIVE global success of TKEM, i really wanted to hear LMH's thoughts in an interview. 

yes I want to most his thought about this case

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

edit:  by the way, regarding free schedule on tvN. There is 2 dramas on tvN schedule that don't seem to start filming soon and one of them is drama by No Hee Kyung called "Here" because they need to film in Italy and because of the pandemic, it is not possible. The other one is Arthadal? 

i was thinking what if one of these two dramas get postponed for filming, we can have LMH's drama written by PJE :D air on that spot. do you think it is possible?

i remember TKEM was also supposed air much later but then it changed its air time. 

possible but Hospital season 2 will aired also but they didn't announce time. (or I didn't see I am not sure) Probaby LSG nad Jongki's dramas will be aired in February , a day seems empty but they can air Hospital. So closest April seem empty

I read now Hospital will start to shooting in Nov. probably will be aired in April.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, leeminhosny said:

I want to KES thought about LMH but I don't remember anything after Heirs about LMH if I don't remember wrong she didn't talk about LMH. But Legend PD talked about LMH 

http://en.yibada.com/articles/190071/20170128/legend-blue-sea-pd-praises-lee-min-ho-humility.htm

yes I want to most his thought about this case

possible but Hospital season 2 will aired also but they didn't announce time. (or I didn't see I am not sure) Probaby LSG nad Jongki's dramas will be aired in February , a day seems empty but they can air Hospital. So closest April seem empty

I read now Hospital will start to shooting in Nov. probably will be aired in April.

Some dramas even get season 2 , their fans must be happy! i feel jealous. it would be good if KES continued season 2 of TKEM when they know how globally hit TKEM is and dominating Netflix. Then we would watch it 2021! 

Aprils sounds good but it depends on what LMH wants. 

i reallyyyyyy wanna know about LMH's plans and thoughts!! :please:

C'mon!! give us a project!! Lee Min Ho sii and Park Ji Eun sii please hold a meeting together and start a drama soon!:rickroll:  i will help with drama production too!! :joy: i will be responsible for finding FL!

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Drum roll please........ round 2 of the LOTBS quiz goes to......wait for it.............we have a tie!  Please congratulate @madmad min and @Aleumdaun:foryou:!  Thank you to all who participated:Megathanks:Round 3 coming up soon!

The Event staff is creating a new event featuring various threads.  It's still a work in progress, but this thread will be one of the first ones featured! Yay us!  There will be a short profile and either a collage of photos or short video for people not familiar with LMH to read!  More details forthcoming.  

2 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Just saw this on twitter!!  One kind Minoz kindly added English Sub for LMH's   IG LIVE

Next time LMH has one of these live events, we all need to ask the question--can you please do more than one project a year!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

9 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Drum roll please........ round 2 of the LOTBS quiz goes to......wait for it.............we have a tie!  Please congratulate @madmad min and @Aleumdaun:foryou:!  Thank you to all who participated:Megathanks:Round 3 coming up soon!

The Event staff is creating a new event featuring various threads.  It's still a work in progress, but this thread will be one of the first ones featured! Yay us!  There will be a short profile and either a collage of photos or short video for people not familiar with LMH to read!  More details forthcoming.  

Next time LMH has one of these live events, we all need to ask the question--can you please do more than one project a year!

yessssssssssssss!!  couldn't agree more!! :joy:

Millions of Minoz are waiting for Lee Min Ho!!! :evilelmo:

Imagine how many million of hearts will become happy with the announcement of his new project:please:

Congrats to @Aleumdaun and @madmad min  :rickroll:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

9 hours ago, Aleumdaun said:

@Min2206 Did you get to watch PT yet? Sorry if I spoiled it for you above..:tounge_wink:

Min morning, chingus

@Aleumdaun  No worries ..  I have stopped PT for now .. re-watching Faith.  No worries on the spoiler LOL
Please bring them on.  Waiting patiently for @vangsweetie637 's you-know-what lessons - got my new pouch, pens, notebooks and thinking cap.  

13 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Congratulations to @madmad min and @Aleumdaun on the quiz!  :doggie:

@CarolynH  Can't wait for the new event - happy to note that LMH thread is ONE of the first to be featured!  Yes, double that YAY !    

I believe he hears our calls on the "more than 1 project per year please" esp from @Nikaa94 here :P

15 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Did you see that someone did ask about doing more projects?  I think he replied I will work like a cow--huh?  A cow plods around a pasture; I think we need a racehorse!

i still haven't watched full English sub LIVE, i wanna save it for now because after i watch it then i don't have anything else :joy:

Oppa! we are waiting for you to work hard :sweat_smile:

==============================================

sharing this video again in case other Minoz miss it in other page :) it has English Sub! A kind Minoz has added English sub :heartxoxo:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Wiggle 1

11 hours ago, Min2206 said:

He is a versatile actor, talents aside, pretty sure he would have taken all that into consideration now that he is in his 30s.  And we can't just equate the name Lee Min Ho with others, despite what haters say or how others put him down.  Some stuff do get better with age... hehe
He still has that .. ooomp!   (pic below is taken this year) ! Pardon me for my English, not so good in phrasing but hope you get what I am trying to say.

I completely agree with you. It's really fascinating how Lee Min Ho can stay on top of popularity as a Hallyu star throughout these years even with so many new actors and other senior actors doing more projects. There's just something about him that's different with others. I can't explain it, maybe it's his charisma, his personality and his good heart.

Somehow his inside state radiates to outside so other people can see and feel. :heart:

Btw, your English is not bad at all. If English is not your native language (just like me), your English is absolutely fine. :) 

4 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Some dramas even get season 2 , their fans must be happy! i feel jealous. it would be good if KES continued season 2 of TKEM when they know how globally hit TKEM is and dominating Netflix. Then we would watch it 2021! 

It looks like K-drama has started to venture into multiple seasons now? Most K-drama usually only stayed for 1 season,  but with Hospital Playlist case, it seems we have the possibility for TKEM season 2. Perhaps this happened due to Netflix's role to expand drama's viewership beyond geographical boundaries and K-dramas had realised this benefit. Hoping and praying for this!

3 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Just saw this on twitter!!  One kind Minoz kindly added English Sub for LMH's   IG LIVE

AH THANK YOU FOR THIS INFO. 

As a new fan, I keep getting new LMH related materials to enjoy besides his dramas. I am so happy to join this community. 

:issohappy:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

21 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Can't wait for the new event - happy to note that LMH thread is ONE of the first to be featured!  Yes, double that YAY ! 

I have conned persuaded @msdot and @CallieP to work on the written section and @syntyche to work on a photo collage or something similar.  Please everyone give them your support if they need your opinion or anything else!  Thanks!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

29 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

i still haven't watched full English sub LIVE, i wanna save it for now because after i watch it then i don't have anything else :D

Oppa! we are waiting for you to work hard :sweat_smile:

==============================================

sharing this video again in case other Minoz miss it in other page :) it has English Sub! A kind Minoz has added English sub 

@Nikaa94    This was done pre-TKEM, right?  He mentioned that he will try to meet fans by way of FM after the drama.   Is that one of The Project?    I am hopeful.  

Awww .. he is so cute, replying he is not gay and umm, asking one fan to end her love with him, encouraging the fan to focus on her relationship instead :D 
Last refreshing question on the bored with the husband?  hahaha!   That was funny!  And his reply was good, witty -  I am still single.  

That was a long live-stream on IG.   Thanks so much for sharing the link again and to MINHOPYEHA for the subbing.   

Love his message - Do what you want to do (courageously).  Be happy, energetic and healthy!  Have your meals properly.

Ahhhh... so nice to hear his voice.   Kamsahamnida ! :heart:

Top 3 Favorite Drama Characters Of The First Half Of 2020 Of Kpopmap Readers

1- Yi Gon (Lee MinHo) - "The King: Eternal Monarch"

Lee-minho-the-king-eternal-monarch-by-sb

The warm, courageous and romantic Emperor Yi Gon stole the hearts of viewers across the globe in "The King: Eternal Monarch". It is the number 1 favorite.

Source: 

https://www.kpopmap.com/top-3-favorite-drama-characters-of-the-first-half-of-2020-of-kpopmap-readers/

• Like 9
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, Min2206 said:

@Nikaa94    This was done pre-TKEM, right?  He mentioned that he will try to meet fans by way of FM after the drama.   Is that one of The Project?    I am hopeful.  

Awww .. he is so cute, replying he is not gay and umm, asking one fan to end her love with him, encouraging the fan to focus on her relationship instead :D 
Last refreshing question on the bored with the husband?  hahaha!   That was funny!  And his reply was good, witty -  I am still single.  

That was a long live-stream on IG.   Thanks so much for sharing the link again and to MINHOPYEHA for the subbing.   

Love his message - Do what you want to do (courageously).  Be happy, energetic and healthy!  Have your meals properly.

Ahhhh... so nice to hear his voice.   Kamsahamnida ! :heart:

@Min2206 Yes, it was before filming TKEM. He did one more Insta live before this from Paris. I think he is quite a witty person. I like his interviews for the same reason, but at times have wondered if the interviewer doesn't get it LOL! 

My thoughts after the first time I watched it raw was that I sure will very much enjoy a road trip with him.. I loved his playlist!  One lovely soul must have though like me - they put up the song list on their YT video and translations on the comments.  

I wish he would do one more, but it would be flooded with you know what comments and questions- so better not. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, JoannaID said:

It looks like K-drama has started to venture into multiple seasons now? Most K-drama usually only stayed for 1 season,  but with Hospital Playlist case, it seems we have the possibility for TKEM season 2. Perhaps this happened due to Netflix's role to expand drama's viewership beyond geographical boundaries and K-dramas had realised this benefit. Hoping and praying for this!

AH THANK YOU FOR THIS INFO. 

As a new fan, I keep getting new LMH related materials to enjoy besides his dramas. I am so happy to join this community.

@JoannaID, although, I don't really dig dramas with season2, part2, or sequels for that matter because I believe that original is always the best & can't be surpassed. BUT, I do agree with you - The concept of subsequent seasons for TV programs is also gaining momentum in Korea, where a few dramas have returned or are returning for a sequel.When Netflix expanded into the Korean market, k-drama fans were pleased to have another viewing option, but more viewing data may be needed to determine whether fans are as happy with the various formats being employed. It’s a risk to create a second season. Of course, it’s a risk to create a drama anyway, but the second season may not end up being popular because it lies in the shadow of expectations that the previous amazing season did. For one thing, it’s not always possible to find the same exact actors to come and reprise their roles from first season. Actors have different schedules, and sometimes you end up getting some of the original actors but have to replace the rest. Then the show might get a lot of flak from angry fans who want that original actor, who complain that the replacement actor was terrible in comparison to the original. it is probably even harder to hire the same writer and producer for the second season. Writer usually completed their story in the initial drama. There were no more story, at least from the storyteller point of view. or worse, the one that does have more story to tell, will have to change a lot or some of the cast. Which is difficult for continuity of the story. And you just can’t help but compare the second season to the original.The Korean drama industry is a different one from American TV series industry. American drama season works because Americans expect the story to end and picks up. Most Koreans expect an ending of a story. :blush:

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2