Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

19 minutes ago, CallieP said:

You did a lengthy post several pages ago about What kind of actor LMH wants to be,  I think I missed that, can you let me know the page where you wrote your lengthy post?  Thanks!

@CallieP it's been a while and one time i tried to trace it but no luck. It's basically about which direction he want to go. Does he wants to go towards Critically acclaimed route, like being in a movie that tackle on heavy subject and heavy type character, or Does he wants to do another drama but tried to score high ratings drama and do Blockbuster Movie. Basically the same old Tom Cruise Type Actor VS Leo Dicaprio type actor. And if he wants to go down the Leo Dicaprio route, he must be willing to take project that may or may not be a ratings hit/blockbuster, But i guess i should not limit, there are some blockbuster movie that score high in critics, so i guess it's possible to accomplish both.

Speaking of Leo Dicaprio, there are many of his character that i like but one of his iconic one was when he played This Rich heir who loves Aviation and he also dable in Producing Hollywood movies (The Aviator), the quirk for his character was he is OCD and very particular, he was germaphobe and washes his hands too many times a day. When i read Lee Gon Character description, i'm not gonna lie, I thought of that character, and how i wish Lee Gon would be develop more, cause LG doesn't like to be touch, Can't eat until somebody else try the food for him. So much potential in LG that are missed due to 16 episode series.

19 minutes ago, CallieP said:

It is true, there is a lot of politics in the awards, even in the academy awards, De Caprio was deprived of one for many years. Some won Daesang awards that don't deserve it IMO. Anywaym some award winners are hardly known outside of Korea and not gained fame or success. It would be nice if LMH could get both fame and awards but, I think fame is more important in this part of his life.

I know about biases in Academy awards, but didn't realize that it applies on SK Awards as well. WOW!.

14 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Anyway did you talk or see it I read that  Secretery Kim Pd with Hong Sisters are preparing a drama for Tvn , I am scared , I hope LMH won't be. And I hope they won't write a ghost story again.

heheheheh....Sorry Chingu, you made me chuckle. I love how your first concern about Hong sister new drama is "Please don't cast LMH" hehheh

I hope he would do Movie this time. 

• Like 10

37 minutes ago, CallieP said:

You are so right, it is all political.  Should not give too much credence to this, especially SK, it is more calculative than just picking the best actor.

Where do we vote for this poll?

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdqmQADMY7gE_UmPNZdsFiJrkvvX-3FiJf_Bl-juKAPOZP8SA/viewform

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeGmJTdbVDU_xi42fcrJmxhVL4NPCysRWgw9GBxT7GnQtDiMw/viewform

27 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

OMG!!!

Hong Sisters better stay away from LMH!! I am so scared!!!  :sweating:

Minooooz!! Hide Lee Min Ho!! 

They don't deserve LMH!

is their drama fantasy again? 

Reveal hidden contents

"Can this person be translated"? Is it about a man who is unable to love because of a curse?? :D 

edit: we can wait for better writers. Please give my boy what he deserves.  :cries:

I am scared when I read Hong Sisters drama news 

11 minutes ago, scrawford said:

heheheheh....Sorry Chingu, you made me chuckle. I love how your first concern about Hong sister new drama is "Please don't cast LMH" hehheh

I hope he would do Movie this time. 

I am checking all actress and popular drama writers news for LMH for years :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

15 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Same!! Haha! 

Spoiler

There is something missing in theirs dramas, even the hit ones. They also create FL better than ML. ML in their dramas don't have well-written characters. Their dramas also get boring after a couple episodes. 

Spoiler

Honestly I don't mind LMH collaborate with PJE as long as she writes something totally different compared to her last work and don't use the same FL. She creates memorable male leads compared to Hong Sisters.  HJJ in LOTBS was well-written and I loved his character. 

I put this in spoiler because I know many might oppose. But again, my opinion doesn't matter. It is LMH who chooses what he wants. :D  Just shared my opinion about which writer is better for our boy :) 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

8 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

TKEM has made into top 10 on flixportal and funny part is everybody is like meh because people seems to have expected this to happen weeks ago and there is no surprise and am I the only one who think that TKEM never really even got out of the first gear and could potentially even have performed alot better then it did currently on Netflix and Internationally. I am confident now that if TKEM is given 2 more seasons it will reach Money Heist level globally

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

5 hours ago, Joanna Alfson said:

Lee Min ho is not Tom Cruise or Leonardo he reminds me absolutely about a young Shahrukh Khan

Shahrukh Khan is way bigger then Tom Cruise and Leonardo popularity wise globally and also has better accolades his won Ordre des Arts et des Lettres and the Legion of Honour these are some of the absolute biggest accolades anyone can win inside for art and given by the French government and it's way above then even knight-hood he just had so much impact Shahrukh Khan in his prime but currently his been outside of his prime for atleast 8-10 years and I am not overrating this accolades because I am french myself because the merits that come with these awards are significiant. 

However tho Lee Min Ho still has a decade left of his prime and I do believe at the end of this decade he will be bigger then both Tom Cruise and Leonardo his still young in acting age just 33 and has some ground to cover because they are seniors compared to him and I do think his worthy of recieving Ordre des Arts et des Lettres and Legion of Honour already now. Tho the Legion of Honour is bigger then Ordre of arts and Leonardo has won the Ordre of arts but not the Legion of Honour while Shahrukh Khan has won both.

The Legion of Honour[a] (French: Légion d'honneur, IPA: [leʒjɔ̃ dɔnœʁ]) is the highest French order of merit for military and civil merits, established in 1802 by Napoleon Bonaparte and retained by all later French governments and régimes. The order's motto is Honneur et Patrie ("Honour and Motherland"), and its seat is the Palais de la Légion d'Honneur next to the Musée d'Orsay, on the left bank of the Seine in Paris. The order is divided into five degrees of increasing distinction: Chevalier (Knight), Officier (Officer), Commandeur (Commander), Grand officier (Grand Officer), and Grand-croix (Grand Cross).

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2

Lee Min Ho ssi,

Just saying, You haven't updated your IG for the last 6 days and just saying, you are kinda free now. How about review some offers while drinking ice coffee and enjoying your free time? :) I'm sure there are so many good offers  on your desk. Just go through them with Nonna and managernim. :D 

Thank you,

Minoz

edit: don't tell me I have to wait 6 months to hear come back news and another 1 year to see the project. :sweating:

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

5 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Lee Min Ho ssi,

Just saying, You haven't updated your IG for the last 6 days and just saying, you are kinda free now. How about review some offers while drinking ice coffee and enjoying your free time? :)

Thank you,

Minoz

His probably thinking I will post or I will not post no no I will post now but I will not post no no I will post and no again I will not post etc etc :joy:

• LOL 8

14 minutes ago, Time loop said:

His probably thinking I will post or I will not post no no I will post now but I will not post no no I will post and no again I will not post etc etc :joy:

Hahahah!! :joy:

Lets hope tomorrow is his "I will post" day :gangnamstyle:

Lets talk about writers again? LOL How many pages have we discussed characters and writers? 

I feel like we are in a circle!! Stuck in a time zone and we cannot find our way back to universe..

Minoz lost without LMH!  :crazymad::crazily:

So which writer and PD is free now? :eats2: :joy:

Never mind... :sad1:

• LOL 7

6 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Hahahah!! :joy:

Lets hope tomorrow is his "I will post" day :gangnamstyle:

Lets talk about writers again? LOL How many pages have we discussed characters and writers? 

I feel like we are in a circle!! Stuck in a time zone and we cannot find our way back to universe..

Minoz lost without LMH!  :crazymad::crazily:

So which writer and PD is free now? :eats2: 

I find all this PD and writer hunting saga hilarious. Lets keep going everybody and just to make it more fun lets source out even Movie writers and PDs also not only dramas:joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

1 minute ago, Time loop said:

I find all this PD and writer hunting saga hilarious. Lets keep going everybody and just to make it more fun lets source out even Movie writers and PDs also not only dramas:joy:

Agreeee!!

Writer and PD and FL hunting so fun!! :eats:

Lets expand our writer and PD list and also expand discussions more..

Everyone! Wear your magnifying glasses! We are looking for writers!! :heythere:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

11 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Agreeee!!

Writer and PD and FL hunting so fun!! :eats:

Lets expand our writer and PD list and also expand discussions more..

Everyone! Wear your magnifying glasses! We are looking for writers!! :heythere:

Hahaha. What have you done to me for the first I searched directors but I am amazed to find out that SK has so many talented directors

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

4 minutes ago, Time loop said:

Hahaha. What have you done to me for the first I searched directors but I am amazed to find out that SK has so many talented directors 

We should find good director for our boy! :glasses:

There are many but we want the best :Please:

MYM!! Pali, pali!!  Go through each offer carefully and do a background profile check on writer and PD :joy:

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

We should find good director for our boy! :glasses:

There are many but we want the best :Please:

MYM!! Pali, pali!!  Go through each offer carefully and do a background profile check on writer and PD :joy:

But right now I am checking out Park Chan-wook? Didn't know him previously but I watched two of his movies in Old boy and snowpicerer. I didn't know he directed the iconic and ageless movie Old Boy because I loved that movie and who doesn't love Old Boy.

His not shy from including brutal subjects in his movies.

Which also means I will probably have to watch couple of movies from several directors to develope my own train of thoughts and this is what I always do I normally watch and create my own point of view. It's fresh and clear

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Ilmo yens said:

TKEM has made into top 10 on flixportal and funny part is everybody is like meh because people seems to have expected this to happen weeks ago and there is no surprise and am I the only one who think that TKEM never really even got out of the first gear and could potentially even have performed alot better then it did currently on Netflix and Internationally. I am confident now that if TKEM is given 2 more seasons it will reach Money Heist level globally

Chingu, I don’t mind TKEM season 2. I love the drama, I love Lee Gon and Jung Tae eul. However, the way The writer end the drama left no room to explore. Honestly what would be the storyline if there is season 2? The evil uncle died and the only thing would be the fate of JTE and LGE relationship. Whether they are married and have heirs. but, I don’t see that alone substantial for one more season. Prequel would be nice, since we can explore the first time LG and JTE met and develope LG’s relationship with jo young.

however, many of us here who is not optimistic with season 2 is due to 

1. the Writer, Kim Eun sook never writes season 2 in any of her drama. And she is known to be South Korea rating Queen, so given how low the local rating is for TKEM, I’m pretty sure she is now working on her next move to claim that spot in South Korea. 

2. let’s say, investor and Netlfix sway KES to write season 2. Woo do Hwan, who played the bodyguard just enlist for his military service mandate. He won’t be discharged until January 2022. So are they gonna wait till then? Or proceed without him? 

3. I don’t see LMH would do season 2 without woo do Hwan. 

Maybe they could do spin off. That’s a possibility without having to gather all the original cast. 

I love that TKEM keep climbing up the Netflix world chart. So proud of the cast and crew and I’m sure they are delighted to know about it. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, scrawford said:
Spoiler

so given how low the local rating is for TKEM, I’m pretty sure she is now working on her next move to claim that spot in South Korea. 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

OMG! This hurts!! I hope she doesn't come back for another 2 years. Don't wanna hear from her crazy ratings and blah blah!! 

I am putting this in triple folders so not everyone reads it cause i know some of you quote and say stuff :D I know TKEM is a global hit! 

i'm kinda bitter about things .. bear with me ,,

• LOL 4

24 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Chingu, I don’t mind TKEM season 2. I love the drama, I love Lee Gon and Jung Tae eul. However, the way The writer end the drama left no room to explore. Honestly what would be the storyline if there is season 2? The evil uncle died and the only thing would be the fate of JTE and LGE relationship. Whether they are married and have heirs. but, I don’t see that alone substantial for one more season. Prequel would be nice, since we can explore the first time LG and JTE met and develope LG’s relationship with jo young.

however, many of us here who is not optimistic with season 2 is due to 

1. the Writer, Kim Eun sook never writes season 2 in any of her drama. And she is known to be South Korea rating Queen, so given how low the local rating is for TKEM, I’m pretty sure she is now working on her next move to claim that spot in South Korea. 

2. let’s say, investor and Netlfix sway KES to write season 2. Woo do Hwan, who played the bodyguard just enlist for his military service mandate. He won’t be discharged until January 2022. So are they gonna wait till then? Or proceed without him? 

3. I don’t see LMH would do season 2 without woo do Hwan. 

Maybe they could do spin off. That’s a possibility without having to gather all the original cast. 

I love that TKEM keep climbing up the Netflix world chart. So proud of the cast and crew and I’m sure they are delighted to know about it. 

There is nothing more for KES to achieve in SK because she pretty much achieved everything already and the question is how much can one person achieve in one country and hack i am afraid they would run out of accolades for her. I personally feel like her ambitions is alot bigger then just SK because if she gets any chances of creating something as big as Money Heist globally she will jump on the opportunity if it presents itself and TKEM is that show and I do believe tho that the platform providers and investors will favor a second go for TKEM and imo it has chances of growing alot. WDH could feature on S3 when he gets out but the ball has to rolle in S2 with introduction of Lee Jun the tyrant and JTR or perhaps other versions of LG and JTE.

The plot can grow exponentially due to the time-travel and multiverses aspect involved in the show which means she can take her world-building madness to a whole new level. 

To be frankly sincere she could go ALL AVENGERS in a sequel setting up a future world where our leads encounter a world full of more mysteries and supernatural aspects etc etc and in my opinion going all bonkers and Avengers will become something new and fresh because the show has already a solid audience no need to change that but you just do better on what you have by expanding it. She should completely sacrifice the audience in SK and exlusively concentrate on the International audience. Leave all channels and release it exlusively on Netflix with 2 episodes per week on fridays and saturdays preferably and go with 12 episodes per season. The potential is endless 

• Like 8

22 hours ago, CarolynH said:

I'm missing a song from: PT (I don't remember any songs) and Faith (hello @msdot

Do you have room on the poll for "Because my steps are slow" from Faith? It's sung by Shin Yong-jae (4Men).

3 hours ago, Aleumdaun said:
3 hours ago, CallieP said:

I am re-watching Faith and love his smile, his frown, his exasperation, his fighting, his pain. His acting makes him seem like a real person that you sympathize and love. His fleeting looks at Imja and you see a man slowly falling in love without realizing it.  You get into his character deeply.   You experience his character and that makes him a good actor.  I feel like watching it again because it makes me feel happy watching his acting out a character.

Absolutely! I quickly forgot his youth as I watched Faith. He just melded into Choi Young. As the series progresses he just gets better and better as his relationship with Imja heats up and he begins to question what he's doing.

• Like 7
  • Love 3

30 minutes ago, Ilmo yens said:

S2 with introduction of Lee Jun the tyrant and JTR or perhaps other versions of LG and JTE.

The plot can grow exponentially due to the time-travel and multiverses aspect involved in the show which means she can take her world-building madness to a whole new level. 

To be frankly sincere she could go ALL AVENGERS in a sequel setting up a future world where our leads encounter a world full of more mysteries and supernatural aspects etc etc and in my opinion going all bonkers and Avengers will become something new and fresh because the show has already a solid audience no need to change that but you just do better on what you have by expanding it. She should completely sacrifice the audience in SK and exlusively concentrate on the International audience. Leave all channels and release it exlusively on Netflix with 2 episodes per week on fridays and saturdays preferably and go with 12 episodes per season. The potential is endless 

My exact sentiment and making it big budget and then see where it goes because at the end of the day both she and the cast have nothing to lose because they are not going anywhere both she and the lead can spam other dramas if that is the intention in the future but for the time being they should make this one big budget and see where it goes and how much it can grow. Throwing in the dice and see what comes out and imo I am also confident it will be something amazing. 

I also love the world-building aspect and making it much bigger compared to S1 when it comes to world building and bigger would be amazing and going away from the norm tropes completely is the way to go. 

@Nikaa94

I know you want him in another drama perferably with some of your faves but I think there is plenty of time for all of that and if S2 comes I think you should give it a fair chance 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Time loop said:

I know you what him in another drama perferably with some of your faves but I think there is plenty of time for all of that and if S2 I think you should give it a fair chance 

Yeah sureee!! Like I said before, as a Minoz I will support Oppa in any project he chooses. :heart1: More than what I want, what he wants matters and whatever he decides, we will support :approves:

• Like 5
  • LOL 3