5 hours ago, giselle_tw said:

Seo Hyun Jin earlier appoint Jeon Hye Bin as the next participant and Jeon Hye Bin appoint actress Chun Woo Hee to continue the Green Umbrella Children's charity.

Kinda sad, I wish the circle will be around AOHY team before it goes out :D ... Oh well ... lol 

CpKZxLSVYAAQXZB.jpg 

CpKZyltVYAAaywB.jpg 

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201608070100059950004191&servicedate=20160806 

Me tooo...was hoping she would nominate another OHYA member. (sorry i don't even know this actress until I google her when her name is mentioned-seems she is big screen than small screen actress)

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

@gossong don't mind I post this here, bec its Hyunjinnie! Thanks for the vid! and the translations!

HJ special hosting on a radio in the past. Big thanks @gossong hehe I got to mention you twice

You're very welcome Angel! :D happy that I can share something with SHJ fans in her thread :wub:

Enjoy the goodies eventho its just a bits translation or a 27s clip :lol:

• Like 4

Throwback at first ohya script reading..

I'm so happy to read all comments in youtube about this clip.. i think when ohya syndrom while still airing, many people search anything about ohya and endup at this youtube clip n gives comments.. all of it are positive comment especially to our hyunjinnie.. some said that shj looks prettier each time she appeared on screen, some asking why just ohy looks prettier than pretty ohy (this comment is so LOL), and some said that shj who make them crazy about ohya since her acting is so amazing.. 

I'm so proud to be one of hyunjinnies.. :D

• Like 10

Is it just me? @khatelaloves and @giselle_tw I cannot see the images you posted. :tears:

Thanks @giselle_tw, *wake up girl* lol :P no drama news but we will have more news of HJ next week from TW's fan meet and press/media interviews. I haven't gone on holiday yet so I still need you ;). Send me those that you did, I can't see them here but I saw them on your twitter(I love the colour btw), need to save a copy. :)

What giselle has posted is the eng trans for HJ's post OHYA drama interviews, because there was a lot circulating around at that time, plus some eng trans here and there, I did not do the full translations at that time. There'll be a couple to come, where chinese trans are available for me to do them.:)

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

Is it just me? @khatelaloves and @giselle_tw I cannot see the images you posted. :tears:

Thanks @giselle_tw, *wake up girl* lol :P no drama news but we will have more news of HJ next week from TW's fan meet and press/media interviews. I haven't gone on holiday yet so I still need you ;). Send me those that you did, I can't see them here but I saw them on your twitter(I love the colour btw), need to save a copy. :)

What giselle has posted is the eng trans for HJ's post OHYA drama interviews, because there was a lot circulating around at that time, plus some eng trans here and there, I did not do the full translations at that time. There'll be a couple to come, where chinese trans are available for me to do them.:)

Oh !! You cant see the picture ? I just edit the upload source hope you can see it now. 

Yeah, I'm so bored because no news update about our Gabby :D (I'm too greedy) . I hope her TW FM will be success and more goodies from TW Hyunjinies Fans :) at least we have something to look up for. Oh, and Elle Mag will sure have interview with her. I cant wait ! :D 

@angel2013 use me up. I need to stay busy or I'll get lazy hahaha ... 

These days all I did only digging her old drama cut and BTS and post it on twitter lol ... 

Hyunjinies Soompi, if you want to follow me, here's my twitter ID  @golden_eto  . Though I must warn you the post mostly about my 2 girl crush ( Park Shin Hye & Seo Hyun Jin ) the rest are mix about drama stuff. :D 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, missbinibining said:

Here's the part 2 of Another Oh Hae-Young press conference. Apologize for the slight delay in finishing the translation. 

By: KoalaTeamSub 

Big Thank You for all your hardwork! :D

• Like 2

21 hours ago, angel2013 said:

@giselle_tw *thumbs up* yep I can see them now, kamsahamida. Oh so you are workaholic like uri Hyunjinnie? But I'm taking a break like her, so I have slowed down a bit, ok ok araso I will try and hurry up the next one :sweatingbullets:

I think I'm more to passionate rather than perfectionist lol ... And you are too @angel2013. Since you keep saying you need to slow down, but giving me another task at the end (*not complaining here :D ) 

So here's my answer to you :D and to Hyunjinies here : 

ETV3.jpg 

ETV4.jpg 

• Like 10