1 hour ago, khatelaloves said:

so I came home to the news of uri hyunjinnie in a new drama. Just the other day I was wondering what will be her next project and boom this :D I'm just so excited with this bc I also love chilbong and I have also watched the dramas of the writer and the director and I can say this will be a daebak drama. 

So will get to see hyunjinie in white coat? omggg :wub:

our girl is really hardworking, well can't blame her she said herself she loves working. Strike while the iron is hot ;) 

It's not confirmed yet, she is just positively considering ;) all Hyunjinnies are already so excited. I'm still waiting for more info on her character, let's trust HyunJinnie with the best decision.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

It's not confirmed yet, she is just positively considering ;) all Hyunjinnies are already so excited. I'm still waiting for more info on her character, let's trust HyunJinnie with the best decision.

omg I got so overly excited haha damn my eargerness to see her again lol but hoping for the best whaterver project she will choose we'll always support her ^_^ 

• Like 3

I'm so happy to hear news of drama offers to her. It will be good for her career growth to try different roles and not be typecast. Also it gives viewers, PDs, writers a chance to discover more of her talents. The cast sounds good and the script is hopefully a meaningful one.

Hyun Jinnie is a careful and wise girl and I'm sure she will choose well. And ultimately since she's so hardworking, she'll put her best into it and we will feel her sincerity come through. Fighting!

• Like 6

6 hours ago, giselle_tw said:

If Han decides to accept this role, it’ll be his first medical drama. It looks like the production team is going very carefully about casting on this project, trying to aim for talent as well as star power. For example, last month, they offered Im Soo-Jung (Time Renegade) a role as the main lead, but unfortunately, she turned it down.

Is it too early for shj to join a new drama? I think she had to choose wisely based on writer n pd also cast.. i like yoo yeon seok, his acting is good too.. but i dont know d other man..

Based in this article, is it true that im so jung was offered as d main lead first?? So shj isnt d first choice?

Personally, i think there's so many medical theme kdrama.. i'm affraid viewers will get bored of kind of same stories about doctors life.. i hope some other unique role for shj, but if she accept this role, then i will support her not 89%, but exactly 100%.. :D

• Like 3

4 hours ago, giselle_tw said:

The name of the role offered to YooYeonSeok is 'Kang Dong Ju'.

CpFHkYKVMAA8kLL.jpg cr. YYS IFC

There's news about shj role yet? 

About yoo yeon seok role, i think its a bit different from kim rae won role in doctors (kdrama curently airing).. yys role wants to live with "gold spoon" which means he will do everything for money n be a rich man by his job as doctors, so he only accept vip patients.. do u remember similar character with this? I think its same with joo won character in yong pal (eventhough yong pal do that bcoz he needs money for his sick sister n poor family), but i think yong pal was more interesting bcoz they combined it with action scenes and kim tae hee character is also strong n unique.. back then i really like to watch yong pal.. its one of my favorite drama bcoz i cant guess what happen in d next eps so it makes so interesting to watch..

I hope this romantic doctors drama wont has boring plot, bcoz its so wasting those actors/actrees talent.. they've cast big actors so i have high hope for it.. just make me curious about im soo jung reject this role.. she is one of famous actress and i like her acting too.. she had work together with yoo yeon seok in a movie titled "perfect proposal" and i really like that movie..

Btw, d writer had done so many famous drama.. i love kim tak gu kdrama.. glass slipper also amazing in ratings.. and dont have to mention hotellier, its really famous back then.. :D this writernim already made various kdrama with different character role.. i think she never does doctors theme drama, so maybe she will try it now.. i believe in her capability but i still worried for so much doctor theme drama recently bcoz it will make it a common drama.. actually good script doesnt mean it surely will has many viewership.. i think it depends a bit on luck too..

• Like 1

storyofwinehd

(Pic: SHJ going thru all the offers, deep in thought considering carefully :w00t:-just my narration)

Good morning HyunJinnies!

We are all so excited about uri HyunJinnie offer yesterday but it is not confirmed yet. It is just under consideration.

From SHJ/Eric Baidu Bar and @gossong translations;-

SHJ has many offers not just one, so that project is one of them under consideration as per her Jump Entertainment Agency. Has she confirmed it yet? NO is the answer at the moment.

So as much as we love to see her again, let's wait patiently for her decision with regards to her next project! :)

Happy Weekend!

• Like 10

18 hours ago, aureamirasol said:

Is there already a Character synopsis for her role?

https://twitter.com/koalateamsub

@gossong gave a description of HJ's role in "Romantic Doctor" please check it out, I can seem to paste it here.

This is also the new twitter account for Koalateamsub, who will be doing Eng sub for Eric/HyunJin's videos/interviews, check them out. Hyunjinnies at Soompi will definitely benefit a lot with translated news in Eng of uri HyunJinnie. I'll also be in the team working on some of the works, keep a look out for it. :wub:

• Like 8

Seo Hyun Jin earlier appoint Jeon Hye Bin as the next participant and Jeon Hye Bin appoint actress Chun Woo Hee to continue the Green Umbrella Children's charity.

Kinda sad, I wish the circle will be around AOHY team before it goes out :D ... Oh well ... lol 

CpKZxLSVYAAQXZB.jpg 

CpKZyltVYAAaywB.jpg 

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201608070100059950004191&servicedate=20160806 

• Like 9