1 hour ago, inspiredbyshj said:

what if her next twitter post will be about this HAHA. Imagine the excitement and mini heart attacks it will cause us. HAHA

No way...she's a low profile and stealthy person, usually Dispatch will do the job...right? But...but...they'd done a grave mistake about her before...:smashes:hmm...may be she'll follow suit like her bestie JHB, no dating news, straight away wedding announcement!! Ah..wondering is the new 'candidate' single? Oops! Shouldn't think of that..haha!:grimace:

Every time I saw fans left gifts for HJ outside Soop doorstep, I'd been wondering how's the vicinity looks like? Then I saw this clip, lets have a virtual tour...enjoy!:exercice:

https://youtu.be/K_9_1vtj7s8

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 4

On 1/1/2021 at 6:37 PM, hola2jin said:

Haha..their voice too! Since SweetLullaby said he has a nice voice, I paid special attention listening to his thanking speech at the MBC drama awards, quite unique... Now getting more excited for them to work together. Hope he'll accept the offer asap!

Yes their voice does fit well too!! At least in my imagination so far. We’ll see ^_^

On 1/1/2021 at 11:01 AM, Supergal 2016 said:

Oh btw have u guys heard the latest k news??? https://www.soompi.com/article/1446383wpp/hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jin-reported-to-be-dating-by-dispatch-agency-currently-checking

Are u gals errr..  disappointed ???  hahahhaa ok ok juz teasing u gals!!  

^whisper^ aiyoooo... me feeling conflicted over the news ... sob sob..  nah ... i wish them happiness ♡♡ ... oh wait chakaman  >>>> suddenly i am hoping to hear our queen's dating news this year too heeee....  whhoooooops!!!!:glasses:

Omg I’m so happy for them. I didn’t ship them bcs SYJ doesn’t do that kinda stuff. I’m expecting them to get married tbh “. They look good together :wub:

I mean.. I feel like our queen isn’t dating rn.. but I hope I’m wrong-_- Either way, We won’t know until she’s ready to settle down with someone I think :ph34r: She’s very good at ninja stuff 

17 hours ago, hola2jin said:

Dispatch will do the job...right? But...but...they'd done a grave mistake about her before.

Wait was that source dispatch??? I thought it was just an article that blew up?? That’s how I remember it :blink:   

@hola2jin omg thank you for sharing this. I watched it a few weeks ago and meant to share here but couldn’t find the video :sweatingbullets: The building looks smaller than I’ve imagined but looks very clean and modern and the amount of expensive cars :wink:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

On 1/2/2021 at 3:03 AM, hola2jin said:

Every time I saw fans left gifts for HJ outside Soop doorstep, I'd been wondering how's the vicinity looks like? Then I saw this clip, lets have a virtual tour...enjoy!:exercice:

https://youtu.be/K_9_1vtj7s8

This tour makes me want to visit South Korea even more but we'll have to wait until it's safe to travel overseas again :cries:

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote videos. Thanks !
  • Like 3

On 1/1/2021 at 4:01 PM, Supergal 2016 said:

Oh btw have u guys heard the latest k news??? https://www.soompi.com/article/1446383wpp/hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jin-reported-to-be-dating-by-dispatch-agency-currently-checking

Are u gals errr..  disappointed ???  hahahhaa ok ok juz teasing u gals!!  

I’m only waiting for dispatch to release HJ’s love life! LOL!!!

It will be the happiest day of my HJ’s fan life! LOL!!!

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

On 1/5/2021 at 12:10 AM, shjfan23 said:

Whoa..if that happens, I'll be seo elated and open a champagne to celebrate!! :lol::joy:

:hooray:Yay!! Confirmed!!

Edited by hola2jin
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Hyunjinlight weibo have updated that confirmation of the four actors on YAMS being HJ, Kim Dong Wook, Yoon Bo and Nam Kyu Ri (unsure of these two actors as names were translated from Chinese may not be accurate). 

Script readings should be soon for Why Oh Soo Jae, so looking forward to this.

• Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Seo Hyun Jin, Kim Dong Wook, Yoon Park, And Nam Gyu Ri Confirmed For New Romance Drama

Seo Hyun Jin, Kim Dong Wook, Yoon Park, And Nam Gyu Ri Confirmed For New Romance Drama

Jan 7, 2021
by D. Kim

Upcoming drama “You Are My Spring” (literal title) has confirmed its main cast!

On January 7, it was confirmed that Seo Hyun Jin, Kim Dong Wook, Yoon Park, and Nam Gyu Ri will be starring in the upcoming tvN drama.

Described as a “healing romance” drama, it will be about the stories of people who live in a building where a murder case previously took place and who go about their adult lives with their seven-year-old selves in their hearts.

Seo Hyun Jin will play Kang Da Jung, a hotel concierge manager who moves to the building for a fresh start, but she ends up facing her childhood as she gets involved with Joo Young Do and the murder case. Kim Dong Wook’s character Joo Young Do is a psychiatrist who is intelligent and helps others overcome their emotional struggles. However, he has lived his entire life without being healed for his own emotional wounds.

Yoon Park will take on the role of Chae Joon, the head of an investment company who suddenly appears in front of Kang Da Jung one day and seems to understand her perfectly. Nam Gyu Ri will transform into Ahn Ga Young, an actress who has become fearful of love after being hurt by her manager, who was also her boyfriend.

“You Are My Spring” will be directed by producing director (PD) Jung Ji Hyun of “Mr. Sunshine,” “Search: WWW,” and “The King: Eternal Monarch,” and the script will be written by Lee Mi Na, who previously wrote “Bubblegum.”

The drama is scheduled to premiere in the first half of 2021 via tvN.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1447412wpp/seo-hyun-jin-kim-dong-wook-yoon-park-and-nam-gyu-ri-confirmed-for-new-romance-drama

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

On 1/1/2021 at 11:37 PM, hola2jin said:

Haha..their voice too! Since SweetLullaby said he has a nice voice, I paid special attention listening to his thanking speech at the MBC drama awards, quite unique... Now getting more excited for them to work together. Hope he'll accept the offer asap!

On 1/2/2021 at 8:08 AM, inspiredbyshj said:

because you managed to see the height and age compatibility, i wont be against it haha. i hope their chemistry will work and start the drama soon! We’ve waited enough

Oh gosh suddenly u guys get me excited with our queen pairing up with Kim Dong Wook ahahaa...plus with the confirmation of the drama!! Great news to start the year!:gangnamstyle:

Oh btw I found out he also shares the same religion + he sings well too like our queen ...heeee... hope we get to see them sing together in the new drama !! :)

Spoiler

On 1/5/2021 at 12:10 AM, shjfan23 said:

Omo... seo cool most of us here sharing the same New Year wish heeee!!

On 1/3/2021 at 11:12 PM, hola2jin said:

Check this out early in the morning

I noticed the YT clips followed the same sequence in the trailer so if nothing goes wrong - our queen should be the next clip.:love:

Edit: oh forgot to mention Soop did not sub the Voice contents though *cries* (gotta rely on fans' subs)

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

Wow! Solid cast for "You're my spring". I think this is the 1st time I like all the main casts in a drama. That makes me look forward to it despite some earlier doubts on the storyline and scriptwriter. I prefer KDW over YKS. I've seen him in "Find me in your memory". He is good and will be good match for SHJ. I like YP in "Birthcare centre". He has a deep manly voice. Lastly I like NGR, she was very good and beautiful in the recently completed "Kairos". I wish our queen all the best in this project.

• Wiggle 3
  • Blob 3

2 hours ago, Supergal 2016 said:

Oh btw I found out he also shares the same religion + he sings well too like our queen ...heeee... hope we get to see them sing together in the new drama !!

Wow! Before the drama starts, already feel so good and can't wait to see them act together. Yesterday, I just saw a clip of him singing, I can't explain how good his voice is....and I also have the same thought of hoping they will sing together one day! :wub:

I have no complaint about the rest of the cast. NGR is so pretty, Yoon Park really tall 1.82m and guy with that height looks charming to me. Not sure is he taking the role as the terrible man...well then he's such a dashing bad guy in the drama!:D

2 hours ago, Supergal 2016 said:

oh forgot to mention Soop did not sub the Voice contents though *cries* (gotta rely on fans' subs)

Haha..I can recognize the korean words - get up!!!:D 

Btw, 'You Are My Spring' drama thread is ready...for you to make some 'noise' there!:elated:

• LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, justright said:

Wow! Solid cast for "You're my spring". I think this is the 1st time I like all the main casts in a drama. That makes me look forward to it despite some earlier doubts on the storyline and scriptwriter. I prefer KDW over YKS. I've seen him in "Find me in your memory". He is good and will be good match for SHJ. I like YP in "Birthcare centre". He has a deep manly voice. Lastly I like NGR, she was very good and beautiful in the recently completed "Kairos". I wish our queen all the best in this project.

Oh I think the actor Yoon Park is super active in dramas ha~~ i juz saw him in drama 'Search' too:grimace:

So u guys notice they added 'murder case' into the plot description??

Naver article shared on twitter:

What i caught my eye in the article is this part:

( so itz not gona be totally sad and melo but with some 'liveliness' in it... ^phew^ )

"It is expected to present joy and empathy to the home theater by showing the show, sometimes with the liveliness of the Roco Queen and sometimes with the sadness of the Melo Queen"

**  Gosh suddenly i have another New Yewr wish - hoping to see our queen acting opposite the actor who acted as Logan Lee in 'Penthouse' ha~~ (okay i confess i like to hear his American Accent English heeee...) poke poke @inspiredbyshj

Spoiler

18 minutes ago, hola2jin said:

Haha..I can recognize the korean words - get up!!!:D 

^whisper^ erhmm uh oh... looks like u inspired me to have another New Year Wish >>> learn Korean lah!! (Ha~~~ ok i can tap on the Skillsfuture credits ..mmmm) :tounge_xd:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, hola2jin said:

Oh btw I found out he also shares the same religion + he sings well too like our queen ...heeee... hope we get to see them sing together in the new drama !!

Getting more exciting!!! LOL!!!

Is he older than her? Oh wait, he’s available right? LOL!!!

The murder thing kinda confused me, but excites me as well... That put some mystery on the plot

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1

3 hours ago, Supergal 2016 said:

Oh btw I found out he also shares the same religion + he sings well too like our queen ...heeee... hope we get to see them sing together in the new drama !! :)

I TOLD U!!!! He sounds  like a musical actor to me. The video of him singing is from AWGT too!! I forgot he sang there (y’all should watch the movie if you haven’t) 

1 hour ago, Supergal 2016 said:

So u guys notice they added 'murder case' into the plot description??

Thank goodness now stuff makes more sense.. Apartment dramas are in rn I guess. A little bit of mystery I love 

48 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

Getting more exciting!!! LOL!!!

Are u *ahem* shipping rn??? This early ????:o 

might join in later... maybe :ph34r:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, shjfan23 said:

For your info, Hyun Jin can call him OPPA..:D 2 years older than her! He should be single, I saw an article dated in 2018 that said:

Spoiler

"As for his views of marriage, it seems that he is not even thinking about it. This can be seen from his act of silence whenever he is asked about that topic."

• Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

12 minutes ago, hola2jin said:

For your info, Hyun Jin can call him OPPA..:D 2 years older than her! He should be single, I saw an article dated in 2018 that said:

Just perfect!!! :D

Should I start sailing the ship? LOL!!!

Honestly, I only shipped her with YYS and LMK..but in silence.LOL!

I think I need to check some of his videos in YT. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, hola2jin said:

Omg that’s perfect age gap :wub:

3 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

Just perfect!!! :D

Should I start sailing the ship? LOL!!!

Honestly, I only shipped her with YYS and LMK..but in silence.LOL!

Omg I miss Barley Couple :( I still watch the RDTK BTS from time to time they were so cute

omg LMK too??? Koreans shipped it a lot but I think it was just one sided :ph34r: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

11 minutes ago, SweetLullaby said:

omg LMK too??? Koreans shipped it a lot but I think it was just one sided :ph34r:

Oh really? Just like with Eric...which I think was the worst! A lot of shippers got broken hearted. 

Are we really excited with the drama? Or the couple? LOL!!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2