40 minutes ago, justright said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@angel2013 on wyws, if you like fantasy, you can give it a try. If not, don't bother as I think the story will be heavily invested on that fantasy to move along. It's unlike AOHY if you know what i mean. Not sure if there will be murders and etc but you can identify one villian already. That said, the 2 leads are very popular and they have strong support from fans. I'll drop hospital ship if i don't have time. No medical drama can beat RDTK yet, imo.

@angel2013

On the rebroadcast schedule of TOL, did SBS do the same for RDTK last time? It's good to rebroadcast the previous episodes to attract more viewers.

i think they did too, its common? my cable TV also re-broadcast TOL but I record it down to watch it whenever I want.  I wonder how's their filming schedule like, it seems they have quite a bit of outdoor filming as compared to RDTK but we are not seeing as much bts from passers by etc about it except at the beginning.

A collection of Hj crying scenes in TOL, just 8 episodes in (4 in old format) and so many, it looks set to break the record of crying scenes of AOHY. Although she looks pretty too while crying, i'd rather watch more of her happy scenes..I need to prepare my tissues for next week:bawling:

• Like 3

@angel2013 LOL, Subway seems to be the sponsor of every kdrama. In time travel drama, they should bring Subway instead of candies to Joseon era :D. I read a comment in drama thread joking that eating too much Subway is one of the possible reasons for Hyun Soo's hair loss :lol:.

I like the new Kolping CF. She still got time to film CF?

I read that the 2 new dramas from KBS and MBC are ready to premiere on Oct 9. 

• LOL 2

THanks @Pointree for the clarification and awww its 4th anniversary for KDSBH? I've never been a Saeguk fan nor one to watch long dramas, but this is the only saeguk drama more than 100 episodes that I finished! SHJ was so good in it, funny, strong,righteous, clever, kind SBH is the embodiment of a perfect woman.

27 minutes ago, justright said:

@angel2013 LOL, Subway seems to be the sponsor of every kdrama. In time travel drama, they should bring Subway instead of candies to Joseon era :D. I read a comment in drama thread joking that eating too much Subway is one of the possible reasons for Hyun Soo's hair loss :lol:.

I like the new Kolping CF. She still got time to film CF?

I read that the 2 new dramas from KBS and MBC are ready to premiere on Oct 9. 

Bwahaha so subway is responsible for her hair loss in TOL?:lol: I thought someone says Ramyun. Me too, I wonder when she filmed it? yes the CF is very nice and 20th century boys and girls and Witch's court is premiering on Oct9, there is another one too, TVN This life is my first premiering on the same day and they have half an hour head start before the rest at 9:30pmKST. TVN is playing strategic, that half an hour earlier start can make a difference, we'll see. TOL still has one more week to garner more viewers before all the competition really heats up!

The way she cuddles and fondles the dog is love.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@angel2013 they have churros truck. If they have old chang kee truck or yogurt ice cream truck, we probably can send her one :rolleyes: haha. I hope Han Suk Kyu will join with Yoo Yeon Seok to support them too.

** for those who do not know. Old chang kee is a brand name, popular for their curry puffs and other deep fried finger food.

• Like 1

It's been awhile since last time i opened soompi:D

Wow there's a lot talks i've missed, manage to read it all slowly. But, never missed any single of SHJ news...hehe most of SHJ's news i've read it esp her current drama.

Tbh i haven't got the feels from 1st week (1-4) episode, but.... after followed 5th episode finally i got what i've looked for. I keep repeats from 1st episode many times... can't get over from this couple...btw what's name for SHJ-YSJ couple?

I can feels their chemistry and begin carry me to the story....now i'm on drama so much...:wub:

Simple FMV to filled up your heart while waiting for monday:

@supergal99 @angel2013 I'm not on travel btw...:D

• Like 2

8 hours ago, justright said:

@angel2013 they have churros truck. If they have old chang kee truck or yogurt ice cream truck, we probably can send her one :rolleyes: haha. I hope Han Suk Kyu will join with Yoo Yeon Seok to support them too.

** for those who do not know. Old chang kee is a brand name, popular for their curry puffs and other deep fried finger food.

8E2jeYt.gif

That's a good one, Old Chang Kee...its autumn too cold for ice cream now, need something hot, good soup maybe?:tongue: pun intended. @supergal99 would be familiar too...I think JHB maybe since SHJ sent her one

3 hours ago, anggun11 said:

It's been awhile since last time i opened soompi:D

Wow there's a lot talks i've missed, manage to read it all slowly. But, never missed any single of SHJ news...hehe most of SHJ's news i've read it esp her current drama.

Tbh i haven't got the feels from 1st week (1-4) episode, but.... after followed 5th episode finally i got what i've looked for. I keep repeats from 1st episode many times... can't get over from this couple...btw what's name for SHJ-YSJ couple?

I can feels their chemistry and begin carry me to the story....now i'm on drama so much...:wub:

Simple FMV to filled up your heart while waiting for monday:

@supergal99 @angel2013 I'm not on travel btw...:D

Omo you still travelling?Soooo envious.....

Finally your temperature warmed up to HJ new drama? How you manage to do that MV while travelling?:o

Pop in whenever you can..we need more spazzing hahaha and oh we do not have an official name for our OTP yet:tongue: would you like to suggest some?

New Update form MeSense

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

27 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

:blush:opz juz popin...

Like dat can meh?  Spicy hah...

Sure boh? Heeee... muz add teh tarik mah.

@anggun11 boleh tak boleh?

Ok chill... @angel2013 pls help translate hor. Tks

:glasses:

RQd213T.gif

you're genius! that pic is so nicely done, yup I can imagine it would look something like that

But errr I can translate chinese not malay leh...lemme try

Supergal is saying

You sure this is ok? It is spicy...

Sure its possible? Heee..must add tea (teh tarik is a tea made with special skill haha)

@anggun11 can or cannot?

phew, am I right?:tongue: my malay cannot make it

b541MUq.jpg

Img r: SHJ DC gall

Don't worry at least SHJ DC support is on the way...we have to work even harder next time if we want to support her for coffee truck next time...maybe we have to start collecting funds one year ahead:lol:

Edit: @anggun11 I just learnt from TOL thread that couple name is OnSoo written in one of the PD notes. On-means warm...Soo-means water...equals warm water:tongue: (I guess On from JS surname and Soo from HyunSoo)

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

good morning! how about starting your day with a message from SHJ? and also YSJ...a video message from TOL Onsoo couple

yayyyy tomorrow is Monday, tomorrow is Temperature Of Love day!

@supergal99 hahaha you trying to teach singlish here? I wonder is it allowed? (pls provide your own trans ya :tongue::lol:)

(Singlish = Singapore style English for those who do not know)

• Like 3

When talking about food/drinks, i imagine it...

1wts53.gif

@justright wow, it sound delicious, seem similar 'es kacang', only different on spelling.

@supergal99 haha...teh tarik... i'm fan of teh family.

We also can add 'bandrek', it's a special drink to warm up

mix of ginger, red sugar, milk, usually added coconut, bread or beans into bandrek. 

Spoiler

resep-bandrek-susu.jpg

@angel2013 On Soo couple... sound cute... sound like someone's name...

Btw we can send all kind of drinks to TOL, as long it isn't  'barley tea'...:lol:

• LOL 3

Jump update where you can see HD pics of HJ in her TOL drama, seo pretty

2SVovWj.jpg

nVTNoF0.jpg

@supergal99 wow I don't even know there is a oxford singlish dictionary:o

@anggun11 haha you're right, you remind me of the  fond memories of our 'Barley Tea couple' now we have to move on to 'Onsoo' couple. What to do when HJ has so much 'electrifying' chemistry with all her co-stars? 

• Like 2

@anggun11welcome back! Thank you  for sweet video. I especially like ending part:)

@supergal99whoa, your food track image is amazing!  *clap clap clap* 

There are many yummies here:tongue:I want to add "Korokke" on the list.(potato croquettes coated in panko and deep fried) It looks similar to what CEO's mother made for him.

• Like 3

I'm type of fast to get into SHJ's new ship:D... On Soo couple looks harmony and enough strong, as long as their scenes come out, i think i'll enjoy this ship very much. This new ship different with Su Ji-Dae Young ship who like buddy that always make joke and compete each other.

I love this scene so much, when the first time i can feel On Soo charm on this. 

SHJ looks so good on jeans...

%EC%82%AC%EC%98%A8_%ED%8F%AC%ED%86%A0%EC

Another series of SHJ & PD-nim

5.jpg?type=w1200

PD Note

SHJ and PD-nim like enjoy plays together, in latest BTS video when roftoop scene, they played child song with their hands.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1