@angel2013 @aureamirasol @cheesethatnotsocheesey @ChunSungIm

Omg! Thank you for bringing in so much info, pics and vids here! I'm impressed with your efforts. I was pleased to note that the pages have gone up. Thank you. 

Maybe we should start thinking of a name for us as her fans. I mean, I'm both a Gongvelyan (GHJ) and a Sunnie (GHS) hehe so what about Seo Hyun Jin's? Hyunjinnies? Lols. You can tell I'm not so great with names. What do you think guys? I mean, it'll be cute right? 

I love the fact that she's nerdy. Honestly, learning another language for a month and getting away with it? That speaks of being gifted with languages and dedication. I like it when she sets her mind at doing something and she follows through, again that speaks of integrity. Also, the fact that she explored the cathedrals and the other old world structures means that she's also interested in history and she's cultured, her tastes are impeccable. 

As an aside, GHS is also known to be very artistic and highly intelligent (she graduated at the top of her class in film school for directors, which was why she qualified as a TEDx speaker for film), she does art films and she also loves dogs. I can understand why she and SHJ clicked, they're really very similar in a lot of aspects. One thing Hyunjin was emphatic about, they don't have the same taste in men! Hahaha okay cool. We kinda think her tastes run along the leader of an iconic boy band heh. 

The 4 page questionnaire, patiently translated for us by @angel2013, shows us her humility and girl next door appeal. I mean she's really so normal. When asked at what she loved doing, she immediately wrote relaxing and spending time with her dog. Lols. If she really wanted to look so interesting she could have made up something that would make people to sit up and take notice right? Instead, she just downplayed everything, l like that. 

• Like 12

@icemaid She spoke Spanish. I watched Let's Eat with My Friend with chinese subs and they mention Spanish. I agree, the guy who wins her heart is not only lucky but smart to discover our treasure.

@drmjs Hello! GHJ is also my bias! I can't say I'm a gongvelyan because I am always in lurker mode :sweatingbullets: since she has many fans. I delurk for OHYA and stayed afloat haha for to spread some love for SHJ since she is so underrated and under recognised! I think it is a good idea to think of a name for her fan group! It give some sort of identity and oneness. Pity I'm not good with names either, let's throw it open to the pool of talented and creative people here to come up with better suggestions. ANYONE? Like you said, she's just a simple person, she's not only the next door woman to PDK in OHYA, she's also the next door girl to us, hmmmm maybe we can think along these lines for the name of the group?

Oh and good morning, everyone! I'm can only pop in these few days as busy with RL (yeah I know how isn't :(

I might try my hand at translating part of the radio talk show SHJ is in maybe next week, we need to know more about this girl! ^_^

Have a good day everyone.

• Like 9

Hyun Jin's movie with YooChun during SM time. Don't expect too much from the storyline, but watchable if you don't mind seeing Hyun Jin in earlier days of her acting. There are apparently a lot of deleted scenes from this movie so sometimes the story is disconnected in a way. Below is the deleted scene from the movie. If you have nothing to do on weekend, take a look. :P

If you follow the link, the rest of the parts are there, all on youtube.

• Like 4

@aureamirasol omo my heart almost stopped at that pic! So Sexy! *fans self* 

@icemaid haha HyunJinnies sound cool too 

@ChunSungIm I've read that article, thanks for bringing it here.:)

And since we are on a roll, I've got a surprise for everyone! Came across a chinese sub of an article on Hyunjinnie so I decide to translate and put it here!

Article source: http://m.blog.naver.com/storm2508/220727211226

Translated post from: SHJ/EM couple baidu bar

翻译:放放。(chinese translator) English translator:Angel2013

20 FACTS about Seo Hyun Jin's Background (my own comments in red lol)

1. Seo Hyun Jin debuted as the lead singer in girl idol group M.I.L.K under SM group.

2. Then Eric is the senior in the same company. Jeon Hye Bin also debuted around the same time, they are mere acquaintances at that same.

3. M.I.L.K's original planned 2nd album main song "Into the New World" became Girl's Generation Debut Song when M.I.L.K was disbanded.  (I'm actually glad she is not in idol group otherwise I wouldn't know her as an actress!)

The reason why M.I.L.K disbanded was because one of the members quit the group to go back to America. The rest of the members only came to know about it half a year later.

4. Like many soloist, Seo Hyun Jin had release many singles for eg. Raindrops, Zero and Up and Down etc(not exhaustive, there are more)

5. Seo Hyun Jin was originally slated to be one of the member of girl idol group Girls' Generation. (I read somewhere eventually the eldest and the youngest in the group was dropped-SHJ was the eldest in the group) (Their lost our gain)

6. Seo Hyun Jin sang the OST 'GRIP' for Inuyasha(korean version). She is the lead actress for DBSK/TVXQ movie "Dating on Earth". 

7. The character Dal-Yi in the drama "The Duo" was originally only a cameo and not a supporting cast. Everyone was against the casting except for the Director.(Director you got a good eye!)

8. Seo Hyun Jin acted with Shinwa member Kim Dong Wan in the drama special "The Peak."

9. Seo Hyun Jin's collaborated with former LUV girl group member Oh Yeon-Seo. (Jeon Hye Bin is also LUV girl group member)

10. In the drama "Here Comes Mr Oh", Kim(Jin) Tae-Hyun and Seo Hyun are husband and wife but their previous drama "Feast of God" they were enemies.

11. Seo Hyun Jin was originally in the female cast line up for the Korean move "Northern Limit Line"

12. The director for "King's Daughter Su Baek Hyang" is also the director the drama special "The Peak"

13. "Let's Eat 2" casting: Seo Hyun Jin was chosen because of her excellent acting in "King's Daughter Su Baek Hyang"  

14. Before "Let's Eat 2" , Seo Hyun Jin has never put the word 'Actress' in her resume/profile. (this is because before this drama, she didn't have the confidence to put it in)  (My heart aches, she doesn't know how good she is)

15. Seo Hyun Jin has worked with many idols unknowingly. (Park Yoo Chun, Jung Yong Hwa, Eric, Yoon Doo Joon, Kim Dong Wan, Jeon Hye Bin etc) (These people are so lucky!)

16. "Another Oh Hae Young" was originally given to 2 other actress;Kim Ah Joong and Choi Kang Hee. (Yeah we all know this, thank God they turn it down)

17. After the drama "Another Oh Hae Young", Seo Hyun Jin has 2 movies coming up. One is "Goodbye Single/FamilyHood" which was screened in June, the other is "Because I Love You"

18. Seo Hyun Jin's image is primarily elegant and gentle. She has also been given the title as a Sure Pass for any blind dates. (I think the translation not that good, means that she is good girlfriend material or good wife material I think-HINT to someone ;))

19. Seo Hyun Jin was once thought to be MBC staff because she did a lot of MBC projects during that time.(Will she be considered TVN staff now? since her last few projects were with TVN :sweatingbullets:)

20. Her first acting debut was in 2002 MBC sitcom Nonstop as a guest, her acting was still mediocre then. (It's ok, she worked very hard to get to where she is today. No one is good from the beginning.)

Hope you all enjoy it! 

:w00t:

• Like 17

40 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

And since we are on a roll, I've got a surprise for everyone! Came across a chinese sub of an article on Hyunjinnie so I decide to translate and put it here!

1. Seo Hyun Jin debuted as the lead singer in girl idol group M.I.L.K under SM group.

2. Then Eric is the senior in the same company. Jeon Hye Bin also debuted around the same time, they are mere acquaintances at that same.

3. M.I.L.K's original planned 2nd album main song "Into the New World" became Girl's Generation Debut Song when M.I.L.K was disbanded.  (I'm actually glad she is not in idol group otherwise I wouldn't know her as an actress!) (me too! me too!)

The reason why M.I.L.K disbanded was because one of the members quit the group to go back to America. The rest of the members only came to know about it half a year later.

4. Like many soloist, Seo Hyun Jin had release many singles for eg. Raindrops, Zero and Up and Down etc(not exhaustive, there are more) (sorry not familar with k-pop except for some ost like Up & Down)

5. Seo Hyun Jin was originally slated to be one of the member of girl idol group Girls' Generation. (I read somewhere eventually the eldest and the youngest in the group was dropped-SHJ was the eldest in the group) (Their lost our gain) (thank goodness she branch out into acting instead of being a member of girl idol group)

6. Seo Hyun Jin sang the OST 'GRIP' for Inuyasha(korean version). She is the lead actress for DBSK/TVXQ movie "Dating on Earth". 

7. The character Dal-Yi in the drama "The Duo" was originally only a cameo and not a supporting cast. Everyone was against the casting except for the Director.(Director you got a good eye!)

8. Seo Hyun Jin acted with Shinwa member Kim Dong Wan in the drama special "The Peak." (I haven't watch this. Where can I catch it with Eng sub?)

9. Seo Hyun Jin's collaborated with former LUV girl group member Oh Yeon-Seo. (Jeon Hye Bin is also LUV girl group member)

10. In the drama "Here Comes Mr Oh", Kim(Jin) Tae-Hyun and Seo Hyun are husband and wife but their previous drama "Feast of God" they were enemies.

11. Seo Hyun Jin was originally in the female cast line up for the Korean move "Northern Limit Line"

12. The director for "King's Daughter Su Baek Hyang" is also the director the drama special "The Peak"

13. "Let's Eat 2" casting: Seo Hyun Jin was chosen because of her excellent acting in "King's Daughter Su Baek Hyang"  (My heart aches, she doesn't know how good she is) (She is really good in LE2, my first SHJ drama)

14. Before "Let's Eat 2" , Seo Hyun Jin has never put the word 'Actress' in her resume/profile. (this is because before this drama, she didn't have the confidence to put it in)  (so sad, poor SHJ!)

15. Seo Hyun Jin has worked with many idols unknowingly. (Park Yoo Chun, Jung Yong Hwa, Eric, Yoon Doo Joon, Kim Dong Wan, Jeon Hye Bin etc) (These people are so lucky!)

16. "Another Oh Hae Young" was originally given to 2 other actress;Kim Ah Joong and Choi Kang Hee. (Yeah we all know this, thank God they turn it down)

17. After the drama "Another Oh Hae Young", Seo Hyun Jin has 2 movies coming up. One is "Goodbye Single/FamilyHood" which was screened in June, the other is "Because I Love You" (I heard "Familyhood" is doing well. I am so waiting for "Because I Love You" as I like the lead actor Cha Tae Hyun)

18. Seo Hyun Jin's image is primarily elegant and gentle. She has also been given the title as a Sure Pass for any blind dates. (I think the translation not that good, means that she is good girlfriend material or good wife material I think-HINT to someone ;))

19. Seo Hyun Jin was once thought to be MBC staff because she did a lot of MBC projects during that time.(Will she be considered TVN staff now? since her last few projects were with TVN :sweatingbullets:) (haha I want her to be tvN Best Couple)

20. Her first acting debut was in 2002 MBC sitcom Nonstop as a guest, her acting was still mediocre then. (It's ok, she worked very hard to get to where she is today. No one is good from the beginning.) (more importantly, she is a gem now!)

Hope you all enjoy it! (Yes I do, thank you @angel2013)

Thank you so much for your translation @angel2013 :D

and my comments in blue.:lol:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, angel2013 said:

3. M.I.L.K's original planned 2nd album main song "Into the New World" became Girl's Generation Debut Song when M.I.L.K was disbanded.  (I'm actually glad she is not in idol group otherwise I wouldn't know her as an actress!).. I'm also glad that she is not an idol cuz I'm not really a fan of idols...

4. Like many soloist, Seo Hyun Jin had release many singles for eg. Raindrops, Zero and Up and Down etc(not exhaustive, there are more)... I hope she will be given a chance to produce her own album (all originals)

5. Seo Hyun Jin was originally slated to be one of the member of girl idol group Girls' Generation. (I read somewhere eventually the eldest and the youngest in the group was dropped-SHJ was the eldest in the group) (Their lost our gain)

6. Seo Hyun Jin sang the OST 'GRIP' for Inuyasha(korean version). She is the lead actress for DBSK/TVXQ movie "Dating on Earth"... i'll take note of this, will be part of my movie playlist of SHJ 

7. The character Dal-Yi in the drama "The Duo" was originally only a cameo and not a supporting cast. Everyone was against the casting except for the Director.(Director you got a good eye!).... I'll take note of the names of all the directors that has given our SHJ the chance to prove her worth... I salute those directors, they know a talent when they see one... SHJ is one rare of a gem!

8. Seo Hyun Jin acted with Shinwa member Kim Dong Wan in the drama special "The Peak."... I've seen some of the bts of this drama, and I think KDW and SHJ became very close even if they work for a very short time...

10. In the drama "Here Comes Mr Oh", Kim(Jin) Tae-Hyun and Seo Hyun are husband and wife but their previous drama "Feast of God" they were enemies.... not yet watch this drama... cuz I'm still watching KDBSH and LE2... I think I will try to watch HCMO, since I heard its a good drama... Gosh! I'm such a late bloomer fan of SHJ...

13. "Let's Eat 2" casting: Seo Hyun Jin was chosen because of her excellent acting in "King's Daughter Su Baek Hyang"  (My heart aches, she doesn't know how good she is)... Its very obvious that SHJ lacks self confidence!!! I hope she begins to treasure herself more now that she has proven her worth in OHYA... I hope she will learn from Eric on these things, since they are very close these days.... Eric seems shy but oozing with confidence... you can see it from the the way he talks and moves...

14. Before "Let's Eat 2" , Seo Hyun Jin has never put the word 'Actress' in her resume/profile. (this is because before this drama, she didn't have the confidence to put it in).... Why SHJ? Why?... You are so good in KDBSH! and so pretty and cute at the same time... She even looks prettier and younger from the actress that acts as her younger sister.... 

17. After the drama "Another Oh Hae Young", Seo Hyun Jin has 2 movies coming up. One is "Goodbye Single/FamilyHood" which was screened in June, the other is "Because I Love You"

19. Seo Hyun Jin was once thought to be MBC staff because she did a lot of MBC projects during that time.(Will she be considered TVN staff now? since her last few projects were with TVN :sweatingbullets:)

20. Her first acting debut was in 2002 MBC sitcom Nonstop as a guest, her acting was still mediocre then. (It's ok, she worked very hard to get to where she is today. No one is good from the beginning.)

Hope you all enjoy it! 

First of all thanks for the translation @angel2013, I really appreciate all the effort.. you are really my angel... I'm already contemplating in studying the Korean language just to understand clippings re SHJ..... but then...

and my comments are in blue/stylized font.

• Like 2