3 hours ago, d2wach said:

Wow simply gorgeous!

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/oUA1HUvEEp8/?resourceId=0_06_02_99

Above is the link to watch a clip on an old drama called Romance in which MILK made a cameo, SHJ has a few lines at the end. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ChunSungIm said:

서현진 - Have yourself a merry little christmas 

Thanks for sharing this vid!

Gosh! Such a lovely voice, and her english pronunciation is very clear...

i want more of this! Yes, i am a little greedy... How can you not love such a treasure... A real talent!

please somebody produce an album for her! 

• Like 2

@khatelaloves I think some of the CF's that were shown while OHYA is still going on, uses some shots from the drama or taken during filming quickly as she doesn't have time to actually do them. The estee lauder CF and hotel combined CF are two of them. But she did a photoshoot for the one day veg CF, wonder why we never see them instead they use a diff photo on the bus ad where SHJ is wearing the same as in the drama.

@mail3227 thanks for that vid, how I love her voice, should keep that for christmas this year :w00t:

@Cherrine Kim woohoo thks for posting SHJ new movie clips. I hope the movie will be subbed later so we can watch it.

@ChunSungIm Ahhh Let's Eat2, she's so adorbs in it. Thankfully she is having lots of CF's now so we still get to see her around on screen.

Wishing everyone a Happy Sunday!

• Like 3

Love those LE2 video clips. I really like her in LE2, she is so adorable there!

Great collaboration with Doojoon. Second best co-star after Eric. :lol:

Let's see who's her next co-star......let it be soon! :w00t:

• Like 1

When i compared lets eat and lets eat 2, i think season 2 is more attractive than 1.. d rating is double higher too.. (lets eat 1: highest 1.6% and lets eat 2: highest 3.3%).. eventhough first season got low ratings, producers was so brave to make season 2 with seo hyun jin as female lead (consider that shj didnt have such a big name yet).. but yes, she made it!! Really proud of her.. her character is more funny n d way shj eat is soooo entertaining, make viewers got hungry n wanna eat too :D i think bcoz of high rating (3% consider of high in cable tv) they made it to variety show "lets eat with my friends".. i hope there will be lets eat season 3.. that would be more entertaining LOL..

• Like 5

5 hours ago, icemaid said:

Unlike Eric, Doojoon only get to kiss SHJ on the last episode of LE2. (if I remember correctly) :phew: :lol:

This is my first SHJ drama.:D

haha that's because the first kiss was with Kwon Yul in earlier episodes :P. the bts so cute, DooJoon was so shy to kiss SHJ but Hyun Jin say she will do the kiss in one take ;) 

OHYA teamjangjim update! Hyun Jin and Hye Bin went to support his new drama, the PD too? Glad to see HJ popping up here and there while we wait patiently for her next project. Maybe only after she go for her trip.

20 minutes ago, Cherrine Kim said:

When i compared lets eat and lets eat 2, i think season 2 is more attractive than 1.. d rating is double higher too.. (lets eat 1: highest 1.6% and lets eat 2: highest 3.3%).. eventhough first season got low ratings, producers was so brave to make season 2 with seo hyun jin as female lead (consider that shj didnt have such a big name yet).. but yes, she made it!! Really proud of her.. her character is more funny n d way shj eat is soooo entertaining, make viewers got hungry n wanna eat too :D i think bcoz of high rating (3% consider of high in cable tv) they made it to variety show "lets eat with my friends".. i hope there will be lets eat season 3.. that would be more entertaining LOL..

i didn't watch LE1 because I watch LE2 first :sweatingbullets: possibly after seeing HJ, I didn't want to see another actress in that role. I'm bias I know! B)

• Like 8

Just now, angel2013 said:

haha that's because the first kiss was with Kwon Yul in earlier episodes :P. the bts so cute, DooJoon was so shy to kiss SHJ but Hyun Jin say she will do the kiss in one take ;) 

Haha that actor didn't gel with me so I want to forget about that earlier kiss she did. :P:lol:

Yeah the bts of DooJoon and SHJ kiss was hilarious!

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Cherrine Kim said:

Me too, hoping for LE3 provided they keep the same male and female leads.:w00t:

Btw i didn't watch LE1 (am I the only one haha) I just happen to watch LE2 and enjoyed the drama.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, icemaid said:

Me too, hoping for LE3 provided they keep the same male and female leads.:w00t:

Btw i didn't watch LE1 (am I the only one haha) I just happen to watch LE2 and enjoyed the drama.

Me!me! me too! because it was not SHJ in LE1 :lol:

I'm waiting for the radio show interview tomorrow! I hope to hear how she has change after OHYA as I just read another old interview of hers and know what she went through, I hope she has become stronger and more confident now. (Its so long but I think I will get around to translate some of it so new fans like us know her background and how she got to where she is today. Let's hope time will be on my side.)

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

Me!me! me too! because it was not SHJ in LE1 :lol:

I'm waiting for the radio show interview tomorrow! I hope to hear how she has change after OHYA as I just read another old interview of hers and know what she went through, I hope she has become stronger and more confident now. (Its so long but I think I will get around to translate some of it so new fans like us know her background and how she got to where she is today. Let's hope time will be on my side.)

Thank you @angel2013 in advance for the translation of the radio interview and that old interview you mentioned.

Hahaha no running away now but we will be patient, at your free time of course.

• Like 3

@angel2013 and @icemaid me too.. i didnt said  i watch lets eat season 1, just a few clips of that drama, and i read news about d rating (just bcoz i'm curious) LOL. U know maybe there's fans from LE1 that dissapointed bcoz they changed female lead to shj and maybe some will "hate" her for overtake d role.. but heyy..this is her "magic" right? Viewers more attacted to season 2 (based on ratings).. isnt she amazing?? Daebakk :D

Btw, if u watch several clips on youtube, do joon had already do kissing scene with 2 female cast in LE1, so why he had to be shy with shj? LOL. And d most funny things in bts that he said that shj will lead d kiss..hahaha.. shj even said to do joon, "i think u should date more.." (to practice kissing??) hahahaha.. so funny..but d real scene turn good.. shj is so pro.. :D

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, icemaid said:

Thank you @angel2013 in advance for the translation of the radio interview and that old interview you mentioned.

Hahaha no running away now but we will be patient, at your free time of course.

Oh noooo...*stressed* I will try my best and find time to do it. I will see whichever is easier and do the easier one first. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5