HyunJinies, YYS drama wrap up interview came out, I'm hoping *fingers and legs crossed* that HyunJin's interview will also come out. Naturally he mentioned about co-star HyunJin, just have to wait for trans, think YYS fans will do it soon enough. But he said can't define HJ in one word, and that if can only win one award between acting or couple, he choose couple award,kkk

I'll be out whole day so counting on you all for updates especially of HJ!

• Like 7

• Guest changed the title to Seo Hyun Jin 서현진

Hello! 

I haven't posted here for a long time, lol. Anyway, @angel2013 I saw a couple of tweets from YYS's interview wherein he apparently said our HJ has "unintended cute charms," that he wanted to recieve the Best Couple Award with her and this "SHJ is an actress who made my heart flutter(ed) sic and (he) felt nervous." Aww...

Honestly I've read Eric's post AOHY interview, he had nothing but good praises for HJ (even calling her HJinnie), mostly about her being the life of the set, the mood maker because of her boundless energy and meticulousness. They did a lot of skinship there that would make the average kdrama viewer blush (hehe) yet I don't think he ever described her along the lines of how YYS did it and what's more, YS described how he felt around her. Eric was careful and polite with his words post filming, YYS kinda made his impression of her, as a woman, known lol. 

Personally speaking, I think YYS is perfect for SHJ hehe (facial features, height, temperament etc) Oh, I liked her chemistry with Eric back then in AOHY, but I've noticed they behaved more like colleagues post filming. The BTS of DJ and SJ's Christmas kissing scene was kinda hawt. 'Just saying...hahaha

• Like 5

Still CF shooting? is that why she hasn't done her post drama interview?

@drmjs glad to see you pop by again. I'm happy all HJ co-stars has nothing but praises for her, that's because she is such a lovely person. I do agree with your explanation of both their impressions on HJ though. Headlines tho can be misleading! It lures the readers, I'm waiting for trans, mostly I'm waiting for HJ's interview too.

Screencaps from tonights Hanbam feature on RDTK, tho I was kinda disappointed, they didn't show the wrap up party :expressionless: but at least the show the last filming day 

AbO14fD.jpg

A farewell and job well done hug

3qFisIC.jpg

Have to wait for subs to know what she's saying 

• Like 6

@drmjs i like your straight opinion. But i kinda be careful if talks about comparing SHJ's co-star. ^_^Unnie has so much charm, her chemistry with her partner so extraordinary.

I must say if i agree with you, it's what in my mind before. YYS most talked about SHJ's personally than about her ability as an actress..kkkk:lol: maybe because peoples already know about SHJ's acting, so he doesn't need to talk about it again.

Ah... i become more curious with SHJ's interview... what her impression about her partner, HSK include YYS.:D

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

@drmjs glad to see you pop by again. I'm happy all HJ co-stars has nothing but praises for her, that's because she is such a lovely person. I do agree with your explanation of both their impressions on HJ though. Headlines tho can be misleading! It lures the readers, I'm waiting for trans, mostly I'm waiting for HJ's interview too.

Screencaps from tonights Hanbam feature on RDTK, tho I was kinda disappointed, they didn't show the wrap up party :expressionless: but at least the show the last filming day 

I watched it...haha... i already stand by waited for broadcast tonight...

What i can get: unnie so straight answer, when reporter asked what the most 'memorable' scene, she said "kiss scene episode 14"...haha...

At least they showed another side from RDTK, like bts kiss scene^_^ it's looks more hard than what i saw in last BTS. I like they showed other character like Mr. Goo, how important his role that contribute in RDTK.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

Really? it didn't restrict me like previously though

ok here's another cut

Thank you... i wanna to replay it again...:lol:

4 minutes ago, angel2013 said:
Deleted since @anggun11 posted it.

Someone posted on IG, YYS and SHJ went to watch a play? Not sure when is it though since the IG was just posted like 20mins ago. Glad she got time for some recreation in the midst of her busy-ness:wink:

The translation from the ig caption: 

Invitation to theater. Not until long ago. @jenn96 can help to confirmation??

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, anggun11 said:

Thank you... i wanna to replay it again...:lol:

The translation from the ig caption: 

Invitation to theater. Not until long ago. @jenn96 can help to confirmation??

I just want to say they really have a lot of similar interests even travelling too. I was afraid HJ is working non-stop, so I'm glad she got a breather from all those CF shoot btw jenn is busy today :tongue:

Edit: Ok, info from twitterland, the play is called "Secret of a flower" (ooh I like the name) and apparently BaeJongOk is also in it, she is an actress that HJ admires.

• Like 5

Another group pic from watching the play yesterday, with actress BaeJongOk, LeeChung Ah and the nurse in Doldam-lol dunno her name -_- cr:LeeChungAh IG

Another one with the cast, BT couple supporting their friends even in the midst of their busy-ness is so cool

And because for no apparent reason I woke up too early today and saw a trans on YYS interview which talks about HyunJinie, so here it is,

I5xo59Q.jpg

We know how difficult it is to use one word to describe her YYS, because there are so many words we want to use too.

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

Another group pic from watching the play yesterday, with actress BaeJongOk, LeeChung Ah and the nurse in Doldam-lol dunno her name -_- cr:LeeChungAh IG

Another one with the cast, BT couple supporting their friends even in the midst of their busy-ness is so cool

And because for no apparent reason I woke up too early today and saw a trans on YYS interview which talks about HyunJinie, so here it is,

We know how difficult it is to use one word to describe her YYS, because there are so many words we want to use too.

hhh omg  you woke up early ,  i love deference of time between as

think you for your hard  work  

• Like 6

2 hours ago, angel2013 said:

If i'm not wrong she's Kim Bo Jung, who her role as nurse Eom. So, they both came to watch her, Bae Jong Ok, and YYS's friend Lee Chung Ah.

I'm so happy Doldam Family support each other:) hope they still in contact and be friends like this, like AOHY family. It's so cool, they manage the busy-time to support Doldam Family :D

Haha....yes, you woke up so early, it's my time to wake up, then i saw your update.

Aww... thanks so much to all her partner who have gave good praise to her. "Beyond my expectations" is a good impression also 'heavy load' for her as an actress. Hope she will continue make our heart flutter like YYS said.:)

• Like 6