Hello everyone! I woke up happily this morning seeing so many news about hyunjin. I'm so glad that all her co-star come to love her as soon as they know her. And i believe that they said it not just to be polite. She is irresistible indeed!

And about yys interview, i've love this oppa from the beginning, but now i love him even more to the content i ship him with uri seo hyun jin! Yes, u're right, i shipp yoo yeon suk and seo hyunjin, not dr.kang and dr.yoon anymore. Actually shipping hj irl traumatized me so much, but i just can't with this oppa. He's so kind and cute and awesome. Do u guys know that he can made his own soap? And he also likes to make his own furniture, he like fishing and also photography too right? I mean how cool is that? Lol (please pardon my overexciting self guys, i'm always like this on my early shipping phase). And we can't forget how he has sooo many similarities with uri hyunjin, he plays instrument, he loves travel, he focus on his job, he's a faithfull friend, he's a mood maker, he loves classical things, and the most recent, they're theatre lovers! I mean it's hard to find some one who is just like ur own reflection these days.

U guys can tell that i'm obsessed right now, but don't worry guys, as soon as they're busy with their own sched, i'll probably ready to let this ship go as well (just like my previous hyunjin ship). So please stay with me till the day comes guys. I just hope trash reporters don't jinx her friendship this time. 

Now, let's wait for her post drama interview with big smile and a pounding heart! Hope to see it very soon :)

• Like 7

Yoo Yeonseok said he was interested in our girl since M.I.L.K days:o

I was interested in Seo Hyunjin  since M.I.L.K.days.Her closest friend Park hee Bon and I went same school.So I heard a lot about her.

I watched her performing continuously.It was good to see a idol turned actress actively filming.

Since she was really good in Another Oh Hae Young, my expectations were high She showed more than I expected.She handles romantic scenes like a Romance Goddess.

Above all, she used medical.terminology perfectly and made senior Han Sukkyu and I nervous. 

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=404&aid=0000165300

@hyunjingogogo They look so good together, right?:wub:

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, hyunjingogogo said:

U guys can tell that i'm obsessed right now, but don't worry guys, as soon as they're busy with their own sched, i'll probably ready to let this ship go as well (just like my previous hyunjin ship). So please stay with me till the day comes guys. I just hope trash reporters don't jinx her friendship this time. 

Haha...i can feel you...:D

I've watched almost all YYS's movie and variety show includes that you've mention about his hobby. I like him before, and now i like him more. I like his sweet, friendly and intelligent charm.

At least i'm happy to see they comfort each other even hang out together like yesterday. I hope they keep in contact like this during their busy time. It'll give SHJ unnie time to breath...:lol:

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, jenn96 said:

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=404&aid=0000165300

@hyunjingogogo They look so good together, right?:wub:

Yess they are indeed! They have similar face! Im my country they said people with a similar face features has a higher chance to be together lol.

Btw jenn, can u tell us more what the article say?

• Like 7

41 minutes ago, jenn96 said:

I was interested in Seo Hyunjin  since M.I.L.K.days.Her closest friend Park hee Bon and I went same school.So I heard a lot about her.

I watched her performing continuously.It was good to see a idol turned actress actively filming.

Since she was really good in Another Oh Hae Young, my expectations were high She showed more than I expected.She handles romantic scenes like a Romance Goddess.

Above all, she used medical.terminology perfectly and made senior Han Sukkyu and I nervous. 

Awww... thank you seo much...

I'm talking to myself "i still can handle my heart"..hihi:D

He like a fanboy who continously watched her performances. Seo sweet...

• Like 5

I swore off shipping after TMS. I remember scouring for every scrap of news on GHJ and SJS, even asking friends and friends of friends from Korea about news on them. Yep, I actually got as far as getting on set info on them which was so uncharacteristic of yours truly lol. 

@hyunjingogogo @anggun11 @jenn96 I'm mildly shipping them. There I said it. From where I'm from, there is a belief that when a couple would share similar facial features and temperament, rather than being friends, they almost end up as a couple lol! Let's see where YYS' fascination with our HJ would go. Yes, @angel2013, our girl is crazy talented and very irresistible. She has the kind of beauty that's quiet, not flashy, not doll like but serene and elegant. A lot of Koreans also love her diction and enunciation. When she speaks, she does it clearly and properly. Koreans have this pet peeve with most of the younger generation of actresses, most of them have bad diction and they end up butchering their language. So when they encounter actresses like HJ (which is rare) they take notice. What's more, they love her for being unafraid to look bad, this on top of her great timing and acting chops.

I wish we could see her on another project, but for now she deserves a break. She has been working nonstop since last year, she must be exhausted. 

• Like 6

Thank you girls for the updates and @jenn96 for the trans, omo that is something new! so YYS and PVB were school mates, what a coincidence!

@anggun11 thanks for beautiful pic of HJ, I wonder what she do, how is she getting more beautiful every day?

@drmjs loved your description of HJ! haha that's why one word cannot define HJ! I could list one whole long list hehehe

I feel your excitement girls although I do not want to be a mood dampener but sitll a word of caution, this is SHJ thread not shippers' thread so we have to be tactful so as not to infringe on the rules of the forums. I'm not stopping anyone from shipping just need to watch what we say lol, first things first HJ's interest first. Precisely there are thrash reporters around to catch on what's on the netz and create something out of nothing hence we need to be extra careful, learn from the lesson from AOHY-I wonder if that's why she didn't do her post drama interview? sigh...I'm still waiting for that though.

Continue to love and support HJ first always! :)

• Like 6

Well i just want to apologize to fellow hyunjinies who are not a boricha shipper,  i know it might made u guys uncomfortable, but actually we just don't have any other place to voice our euphoric feeling, and i think make a special boricha forum is not really a good choice since it only a view of us and like i told u before, i won't last long in this ship kkkk. And yes, we'll try to control our self so it wont hurt anybody. So please pardon us my beloved fellow hyunjinies <3

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, drmjs said:

@hyunjingogogo @anggun11 @jenn96 I'm mildly shipping them. There I said it. From where I'm from, there is a belief that when a couple would share similar facial features and temperament, rather than being friends, they almost end up as a couple lol! Let's see where YYS' fascination with our HJ would go. Yes, @angel2013, our girl is crazy talented and very irresistible. She has the kind of beauty that's quiet, not flashy, not doll like but serene and elegant. A lot of Koreans also love her diction and enunciation. When she speaks, she does it clearly and properly. Koreans have this pet peeve with most of the younger generation of actresses, most of them have bad diction and they end up butchering their language. So when they encounter actresses like HJ (which is rare) they take notice. What's more, they love her for being unafraid to look bad, this on top of her great timing and acting chops.

I wish we could see her on another project, but for now she deserves a break. She has been working nonstop since last year, she must be exhausted. 

Wow... i like your thoughts.. 

Hope she can be a role models for her junior. Yeah, i hope to see her on screen soon... at least i want to hear a news about her next project drama or movie.

13 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

I feel your excitement girls although I do not want to be a mood dampener but sitll a word of caution, this is SHJ thread not shippers' thread so we have to be tactful so as not to infringe on the rules of the forums. I'm not stopping anyone from shipping just need to watch what we say lol, first things first HJ's interest first. Precisely there are thrash reporters around to catch on what's on the netz and create something out of nothing hence we need to be extra careful, learn from the lesson from AOHY-I wonder if that's why she didn't do her post drama interview? sigh...I'm still waiting for that though.

Continue to love and support HJ first always! :)

Hehe... we just carried away by the situation...

I'm not a hard-shipper anymore. I just like the way YYS's describe his interest toward our queen, how beautiful SHJ's charm...:wub:

As i said before, i just hope SHJ and all her family cast still contact each other and keep become like now.

Yes, SHJ is the first, whatever her decision i'll support her.:)

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, hyunjingogogo said:

Well i just want to apologize to fellow hyunjinies who are not a boricha shipper,  i know it might made u guys uncomfortable, but actually we just don't have any other place to voice our euphoric feeling, and i think make a special boricha forum is not really a good choice since it only a view of us and like i told u before, i won't last long in this ship kkkk. And yes, we'll try to control our self so it wont hurt anybody. So please pardon us my beloved fellow hyunjinies <3

no worries, we are get excited whenever there is news of HJ so its understandable. 

just that there are rules here which we have to follow to keep this thread alive and kicking kkkk

@anggun11 ah yes, don't we all love everyone who speak good about HJ and praise her so much, its like it resonates with us because they see what we see about the good qualities of HJ that we also admire.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

no worries, we are get excited whenever there is news of HJ so its understandable. 

just that there are rules here which we have to follow to keep this thread alive and kicking kkkk

Yeah, exactly. Besides, i believe there's no hardcore boricha shipper in this thread since we learnt our lesson before and we know hyunjin is our first priority. I'm so happy people are nice, good, considarete and understanding in this fandom. Keep it up guys! I love u~

• Like 4

13 hours ago, jenn96 said:

I couldn't watch Hanbam yesterday.Is it gonna be subbed?:blink:

It's subbed on Viu but currently only for premium members, but someone on twitterland provided this link

Edit: deleted link, realised I shouldn't have posted this..anyway Viu has subbed of it and should be avail to all soon :)

• Like 2