@samaf @khatelaloves a million thanks for all the lovely photos of our dear HyunJinnie.

I absolutely :heart::heart::heart::heart: her rebonded hairstyle at the wrap up party. It makes her look sophisticated.

Although I have yet found the energy and time to watch RDTK but I'm actually rooting for season 2 which may actually be a new era in Korean drama. And what a great thing that'll be if our HyunJinnie becomes the "pioneering" team.

• Like 4

@samaf its from SHJ DC and HyunJin Light the wrap up party gifts.

Ahhh I'm so sad that today is the last of HJ's another successful drama. I hope will still get to see her in CF and such while she takes a break.

@kopifan *waves* long time! yes her new hairstyle is really good on her :blush:

lemme just go and watch RDTK to my heart's content :cold_sweat:

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

@samaf gah I love that pink carlyn bag very much!:wub:

And here's more pics from RDTK-and also wrap up party, guess our Master Kim did not missed the party just the red carpet hahaha

Haha... why they covered KDJ's face with Carlyn bag like that...:lol: I like that pink bag very much so sweet bag, it so suit with Seo Jung outfit.

As i said before, seems Master Kim dislike red carpet so much. He want to keep his mysterious charm...huahaha...

Seriously, i want SHJ unni can do a movie or musical drama with YYS.

• Like 5

FSPgVPK.jpg

A pic with the nurses in the hospital at the Free Hug event yesterday!

@anggun11 otherwise they will have to pay YYS CF fees too! kkk btw I bought the Estee Lauder foil mask to try out. It is sooooooo expensive!:mellow: cannot afford to use day and night like uri HJ, anyway its recommended for once a week. A lil bit of redness after applying otherwise its seems fine, just tried one so can't tell you that it did miracles, have to consistently used it I guess to see its result. but oh my $$$-_-

Oh yes, I would love to see them in a musical! or a movie! or both! hehehe:wink:

• Like 7

@angel2013 I'm happy their drama be loved by medicals like this. Even in politic, Master Kim become a great figure. I miss KSB's words, "if you not change yourself, nothing will be change".

So, you've bought it? I can't estimate how much it in my country, if in yours such a high price. At least only 1 per week not too tough if it's works. I think i must have so much consideration before using a product because my sensitive skin.

Can they do a CF together?with their character in RDTK?it must be so hillarious...:lol: or do a variety show together?SHJ can become a guest in Weekid which YYS played as mentor in there.

Ah, i really want they can get in same project again.

• Like 5

GJz1bZz.jpg

Writer Kang Eun-Kyung's drama wrap up interview shares her thoughts on Seo Hyun Jin. Yes, please write a story with a more important role for her, she is totally under-utilized in RDTK (maybe that's why the previous actress rejected it?) but HyunJin did it bec its a different role from what she played previously and it was a successful drama so its okay.(plus of course she is absolutely cute and adorable in it!even though she is 'crazy whale sometimes:tongue:)

• Like 7

6 hours ago, anggun11 said:

Haha... why they covered KDJ's face with Carlyn bag like that...:lol: I like that pink bag very much so sweet bag, it so suit with Seo Jung outfit.

As i said before, seems Master Kim dislike red carpet so much. He want to keep his mysterious charm...huahaha...

Seriously, i want SHJ unni can do a movie or musical drama with YYS.

it 's like all of as liked that bag , me too i want one :wub:

• Like 4