Haha ... I get carried away with the characters and chemistry so ship HJ with all her leads lol. I thought LMK was smitten with HJ and they did make a very good looking couple. Just hope she finds happiness in her private life. 

I am really looking forward both her dramas this year, the synopsis of YAMS is interesting with the murder case. Seems HJ characters are going to be totally different so what a treat we are in for. 

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

13 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

Just perfect!!! :D

Should I start sailing the ship? LOL!!!

Honestly, I only shipped her with YYS and LMK..but in silence.LOL!

Hmm....I think it's better to ship in silence!:D :fun:

This is seo.. true...

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

On 1/8/2021 at 3:04 AM, hola2jin said:

Hmm....I think it's better to ship in silence!:D :fun:

This is seo.. true..

Couldn’t agree more! She has this power and charisma that she’s able to fit so well with all the guys. I think that’s part of her preperation for each drama coz she knows that that’s vital.

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote gifs. Thanks !
  • Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

Hey Saem @SweetLullaby u are the first one here to be 'woken up' by our queen! HA~~:tounge_xd:

R u helping to give us a gist of what she is saying??  heeee..... ok ok after u wake up (again) later :grimace:

^^Meanwhile we have this trans cto:

Oh btw i juz saw this at twitter : so the tvn drama is scheduled on Mon -Tues slot?? Aww... was hoping for a weekend slot coz i noticed ratings are usually higher on weekends.

And this soompi article - spotted our queen !! :love:Haha!!:

21 K-Drama Superlatives From 2020

Jan 2, 2021

Many things have been up in the air this year. (And no that’s not an airborne virus joke). Travels, studies, work, leisure, relationships, etc. have all been impacted one way or another. But there’s one thing that remains constant and that’s K-dramas. And with that, here is our annual superlative roundup.

Despite the particularly difficult year, we can still find the silver lining and be thankful that we’ve at least had a strong showing in K-dramas to help us get through our stuck-at-home days. We’ve seen plenty of fantasy, sci-fi, and even makjang dramas, though there does seem to be less sageuks this year. Cable channels in particular have gifted us with well-written, well-produced, and well-cast dramas.

To honor the dramas that have accompanied and provided us with healing or have just been a form of escapism, I give you, in no particular order, 2020’s superlatives.

Drama with the most star-powered cameos

“Record of Youth”

The star-powered cameos include Kim Hye Yoon, Seo Hyun Jin, Park Seo Joon, Kang Han Na, Lee Sung Kyung, Girl’s Day’s Hyeri, and many more!

Record-of-youth-gif.gif
On 1/9/2021 at 7:24 PM, SweetLullaby said:

This video showed up on my recommendations last night. Even her random fan cams are like a drama 

Is this the one she was being teased for wearing the same shirt like everyday??? HAHA~~~~~~

Edit: omo omo @hola2jin i juz saw your spoiler comments on Kim Dong Wook -- ooiyooo like dat how to ship him with our queen ??:sweatingbullets: (he seems not interested in getting hitched)

Ok anyway looking at the hooha after the breaking news of CLOY couple - i guess it is still better for our queen to find her Prince Charming outside showbiz :grimace:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

29 minutes ago, Supergal 2016 said:

Oh btw i juz saw this at twitter : so the tvn drama is scheduled on Mon -Tues slot?? Aww... was hoping for a weekend slot coz i noticed ratings are usually higher on weekends.

I thought it will be on March!:tears:

Will it be a pre-production drama?

30 minutes ago, Supergal 2016 said:

(he seems not interested in getting hitched)

Ok anyway looking at the hooha after the breaking news of CLOY couple - i guess it is still better for our queen to find her Prince Charming outside showbiz

I 100% agree. Just like what happen to JHB.  I think, she got anxiety when Dispatch released her relationship with the other actor (forgot his name.lol) and she got a lot of negative comments on it.

And I think based on HJ’s character, she surely prefer a non showbiz guy.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, shjfan23 said:

I thought it will be on March!:tears:

Will it be a pre-production drama?

Oh i am quite confused too! 

I guess she gotta finish fliming the SBS drama first since it is supposedly to be air first half of the year. Ahhhh... we should be getting more news soon ya??!!

☆This korean article released last Dec:

Seo Hyun-jin confirmed to appear in'Why Oh Soo-jae'... As a grotesque female professor

Priest Zeromance'Why Oh Soo-jae' is scheduled to be broadcast in the first half of next year

Article input 2020.12.11 08:17:46

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/broadcasting-service/view/2020/12/1272637/

1 hour ago, shjfan23 said:

I 100% agree. Just like what happen to JHB.  I think, she got anxiety when Dispatch released her relationship with the other actor (forgot his name.lol) and she got a lot of negative comments on it.

And I think based on HJ’s character, she surely prefer a non showbiz guy.

Oh she dated Lee Joon Gi!  Ooohhhh... this year will be a busy year for our queen but i do hope she still find time to romance HAHA~~~~~~

oh and u guys sqw those fan edit gifs on social media? Hahaha... this one is the cutest:

So many '♡' already!!! :)

^^An article from hellokpop on YAMS:

https://www.hellokpop.com/kdrama/seo-hyun-jin-kim-dong-wook-yoon-park-nam-gyu-ri-confirm-roles-in-tvn-drama-you-are-my-spring/

• Like 1
  • Love 2

On 1/11/2021 at 6:02 AM, SweetLullaby said:

Hyunjin waking you up

Ah.....I didn't wake up early like what HJ mentioned in the video, I was really late!! The weather here's sooo cool..., I woke up early for a few second and slept again!:grimace: The chi. fan was fast to translate, HJ not only trying to wake us up, but giving some healthy tips...like drink more water and sunlight exposure! Mianhae, I'm not good at translating, bad at constructing the sentence as I'll ponder super long on the right words to use! Will leave it to the expertise here.:D

On 1/11/2021 at 11:18 AM, Supergal 2016 said:

I guess she gotta finish fliming the SBS drama first since it is supposedly to be air first half of the year. Ahhhh... we should be getting more news soon ya??!!

Probably we'll see 'Why is Oh Soo Jae' in 1st half of year 2022. Posted this before.

@Supergal 2016yeah I've seen all the fan edit gifs on social media, and now just saw this video edit of them! The ost of 'Secret Garden' has the same name 'You Are My Spring'! :eats2:

https://youtu.be/-6M6RPCswZA

Edited by hola2jin
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

@hola2jin 

i just heard the song for the first time, it’s a good one! I hope HJ will sing OST again.

————

finally done watching this cute vidclip. Haha. Thanks for sharing!

Though no eng subs, the scenes are pretty close. V nice edit indeed! I can now appreciate the tandem more. I can say their chemistry is strong. They’ll def be the perfect match for the roles I suppose. Our romcom queen will make everything as possible (that’s a fact)
Now time to ship sail! :whee!!: (the only emoji i can use. Close enough. HAHA)

• Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2

On 1/11/2021 at 2:41 PM, hola2jin said:

Probably we'll see 'Why is Oh Soo Jae' in 1st half of year 2022. Posted this before

:wut: 2022???!!! OmGeeee.... 

On 1/11/2021 at 2:41 PM, hola2jin said:

The chi. fan was fast to translate, HJ not only trying to wake us up, but giving some healthy tips...like drink more water and sunlight exposure! Mianhae, I'm not good at translating, bad at constructing the sentence as I'll ponder super long on the right words to use! Will leave it to the expertise here.:D

Oh i juz saw the chinese subs - omy our queen sounds like ...erhmmm... a doctor hahahhaa!!! 

Ok suddenly i had to post this for the fans of Romantic Doc :hwaiting2:  one of the 12 dramas listed under 《SBS Legend Drama》category:

QuestionableDeliciousBushsqueaker-size_r

^^Ok..mmm... I juz caught the part 3 of SBS drama awards over the weekend :) n spotted our queen!

oh suddenly i am thinking about u guys shipping Barley couple - i am super curious why there is no thread for them in the Soompi forum shippers paradise ?? There are still fans shipping then till today -- even as RL couple ya?!

Ohhh that fan MV !! Yeah i agree with @inspiredbyshj the editing is cute hahaaaa~~~ i m having wild imagination already!!

4trc2x.gif

:heart2:

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

:evilelmo:spreading some positive vibes here   :glasses:

Ok ok juz sharing our queen's positive vibes in her voice contents :grimace::  *translated from chinese subs shared on weibo*
e7f863c4-5809-418f-a32d-6c1df4389876.gif

Everyone Wake up!
   You'll be late if u are still in bed!
   Hurry wake up!
   hmmm... awake now ?
   It's hard on u having to wake up early again today.

People around me would always say every morning the moment they open their eyes, they will think of what to do for the day and feeling confused at times.

It's not the excitement of waking up early but rather the anxiety towards the uncertainty awaits us. If such emotions fill up our minds, then that whole day, "Ah, why is it today ?", we'll have a habit of uttering such words, does everyone feel this way too?

Sometimes I do feel this way after I finish a project. "What should I do to spend my time today?" After ending a busy routine and beginning of a free and quiet period, I may feel 24 hrs are really very long.

Right now I want to share with everyone a general knowledge: In the human's brain, to elevate one's mood, it produces chemical nerve cells known as 'Serotonin'. This helps to reduce stress and anxiety, making one feel happier. It is said that boost Serotonin levels, one has to get more sunlight, eat well and drink more water.

And everyone says the first 2 hours in the morning after u are awake are the 'golden timing', so get some ventilation once u are awake, and drink some water alright? And then think in a positive way: "Well today I didn't sleep in, how should I better spend my time for the day?" Though it may sound similar, but do u feel this is a more positive tone than the previous one?

I hope that though it may be just another morning, everyone will feel that because of me it has turned into a special one. And today I will be cheering for u as u complete your day with bliss! Have a nice day, everyone!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Our queen's voice contents are as sweet as her voice  :tounge_xd: 
'Have a nice day, everyone!

Okay... pls rem to dance like our queen after u r awake! 
giphy.gif

^^Ok ok juz kidding^^
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 3

4 hours ago, Supergal 2016 said:

Ok ok juz sharing our queen's positive vibes in her voice contents :grimace::  *translated from chinese subs shared on weibo*

@Supergal 2016 Thanks for taking the time and making effort to translate! Haha..you never fail to make me giggle with those funny gifs! :yay:I like the voice content is not just simply a loud yell of 'wake up' call. There are some of HJ sincere personal sharing about after waking up thoughts which could be quite relatable to some people. Yeah...she really sounds like a doctor by giving those precious tips(general knowledge)! Now...I do look forward to wake up early! :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

On 1/11/2021 at 4:42 AM, Supergal 2016 said:

R u helping to give us a gist of what she is saying??  heeee..... ok ok after u wake up (again) later :grimace:

I just stopped by to drop the trans but you beat me to it ahhahaha thank you:fullofhearts: next week is the last week of the first term I had tons of work lol

@hola2jin Hyunjin would make a good psychologist she has a calming voice 

now dropping the Kim SeonhoxSeoHyunjin mashups I found on YT. I'm glad I wasn't alone in my thinking:piggydance:

https://youtu.be/9oCMZoFFyOI

this one isn’t allowed to embed idk  why 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

No official news yet, but looks like 'YAMS' has started filming!  Getting this from Nam Gyu Ri's Ig latest post hashtag the words "nowadays", "shooting" and "coming soon"! No mention of the drama name, may be suppose to be a secret at this moment...(first knew it from weibo fansite):ph34r: :winkx:

Yay! Seo happy there's a new support group for SHJ!:hwaiting:

Edited by hola2jin
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

:tounge_xd: ahhh so sorray saem @SweetLullaby i 'beat u to it' for the trans (psst pls beat me back -- Ouch! Ok tks:grimace:) ok ok teasing u !! 

EDIT: Oh ya pls feel free to check n edit - mine is from chinese subs so not so accurate heee...

@hola2jin erhmm.. i agree with u totally >> our queen really put in some effort in her voice content - i really ♡ the thoughtful msg which i thot more should know it :)and datz why i couldnt wait for Saem sweetlullaby to 'wakeup' haha~~~ (^whisper:  i think she has yet to fully wake up - she still daydreaming about her latest Oppa heeee....)

Anyone notice her clip is longer than the rest? :ilike:

On 1/16/2021 at 12:37 PM, hola2jin said:

No official news yet, but looks like 'YAMS' has started filming!  Getting this from Nam Gyu Ri's Ig latest post hashtag the words "nowadays", "shooting" and "coming soon"! No mention of the drama name, may be suppose to be a secret at this moment...(first knew it from weibo fansite

Omggg i got curious n check out her IG

Screenshot_20210119-173055_Instagram.jpg

woahhh... is this another update on the Spring drama ?? There is a #TVN ....Hahahaa... no wonder some weibo fans said have to rely on her to provide some spoilers! ( erhmmm poke @SweetLullaby for your digging oopsss!!)

On 1/16/2021 at 12:37 PM, hola2jin said:

Yay! Seo happy there's a new support group for SHJ!

Oh yes i saw their tweets recently. So happy for our queen - she'll get more flowers oh i mean more support for her new projects Cool!!:gangnamstyle: oh wait chakaman - could it be she managed to capture more fans thru her erhm mmmm.. 'tagalog' voiceover ?! :

(Ok i can learn another new language heee... nah juz kidding)

Oh btw i am watching this drama <pls dont date him>  n suddenly ya suddenly i hope our queen (in her new SBS drama) will have a student as *hot* as this firefighter ::evilelmo:

20210119_172302.gif

^^Ok ok itz my turn to wakeup...HA~~~ 

Spoiler

Mood Reaction GIF by Tennis TV

• Love 1
  • Thanks 2

@Supergal 2016

that GyuRi post made me off my seat! Omooo..... maybe i should turn that notifs on the ig acct hahaha. 
——- who’s that on your gif? 
Am i mistaken? Second photo is PSJ?! (Upper right) 

————

hmmmm i guess that tagalog dubbed drama had a big impact/platform for SHJ to be known here in the PH. Pretty sure our queen caught their attention with her acting skills and everything down under. Hehehe

and oh this photo got me like a “Filipiniana” look! 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKOhr08pbDY/?igshid=1s0n57ucqsxzs

credits to photo owner

via jinius_.0227 ig post

• LOL 3

5 hours ago, inspiredbyshj said:

@Supergal 2016

that GyuRi post made me off my seat! Omooo..... maybe i should turn that notifs on the ig acct hahaha. 

——- who’s that on your gif? 
Am i mistaken? Second photo is PSJ?! (Upper right) 

^whisper^ noooo...noooo.. not PSJ...

:grimace: come come say hello to ... erhmmm... wait wait let me google his name (ops sorray to hottie!)  >> https://asianwiki.com/Lee_Jun-Young_(U-KISS)

ElasticTiredFlatfish-size_restricted.gif

He's the ML for that drama i mentioned... **hot** ya? Ya... hahaha

Oh r u following the IG acct of Nam Gyuri?? Don forget to alert us any spoilers heeee... tks ya!! :)

Btw i think it pretty cold right now in korea -- i watched one of the recent Running Man episodes n it is snowing already!

☆brrr...☆

giphy.gif

• LOL 2