Good news, more promo for "Temperature of Love", the casts will be on air on SBS Cultwo radio show this Sat, right before the Preview.

I've added the english headings for the official posters for TOL

@icemaid brace yourself for heartaches and pain bec it will be sad to see KJW gets rejected.

@supergal99 I see you're firm supporter of Mr Cute as always:lol:

When will Soompi goes back to normal?:blink:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

New teaser Temperature of Love, looks like their progress of relationship going fast...?:o

@jenn96 look forward until how the story will bring us... Hyun Soo and Jung Sun like more compatible on the screen...tbh
YSJ look more relax and comfortable to SHJ on the screen, not like on bts he looks more shy. According to me, although there's a possibility to SLS, but the feel of main couple look enough strong.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, angel2013 said:

New stills of TOL on the news...http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=201709121448526962&ext=na

I love the one where both are running together, they seem so happy and free

here's the wonderful gif that shows it

It's only 2 days to presscon, where is everybody?:ph34r:

I'm here...been doing silent reading all the new cuts from all of you guys..looking forward for presscon..really hope she wear something comfortable yet stunning for the presscon

• Like 5

I think the posting bugs or errors due to the soompi theme enhancement is detering people from participating actively in the thread. Liking a post is not a problem.

I wonder if we'll get to see the 1st kiss in ep 1 like RDTK. It better be good.

I'm happy with the teasers and how SBS has been promoting the drama so far. We're hoping more korean viewers will take interest. As for the overseas market, we have to rely on social medias and i don't see Dramafever doing anything much.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

@riens311yay you de-lurk:D let's hope the stylist be good, don't make her wear that super short skirt like on RDTK presscon:(

@justright yes I understand, it is a pain to post even a simple post right now, I usually have to edit, re-edit a few times before I get it right-_-

That said, I really hope it will be another hit drama for her, *fingers crossed* that the writer can carry the story well through out the whole 40 eps( err ok, its technically still 20 1 hr episodes, broken into 40 30min episodes as per SBS new format:mellow:)

SBS did a compilation of SHJ and YSJ cuts in RDTK also in preparation for their new drama, for those who wants to relive those moments, I've put it in spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 5

• Guest changed the title to Seo Hyun Jin 서현진 | Baeksang Awards 2017 Best Actress-TV | Upcoming Drama :Temperature of Love

@supergal99 blocked? :astonished: you meant people actually got blocked out during the upgrading?

things are getting heated up in the drama thread but its still so cold in there brrrrr......they say maintenance is completed...but I still get blank spaces and still having problems posting

Anyway TODAY is PRESSCON!

We haven't seen out rice wreath yet but this is SHJ DC rice wreath support

And SBS releases even more stills today! Will take a while to post them here

Anyway I'm just posting my fav, the rest you can check out the blog http://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=9586547&memberNo=17330384

UiLhocp.jpg

Dpa6y4Q.jpg

• Like 3

Yay its up, this is our support for Hyun Jin new drama!

Qd1rhQg.jpg

Thanks @Pointree for helping us co-ordinate and order the rice wreath as well as providng the korean wordings on the banner and @paradicez for doing all the artwork as well as the funds collections and @giselle_tw for coordinating funds collection from Indonesia side. Thank you all for making this a success!

And this is the video for it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

@Pointree yes it seems it has been put in a good location:wub: and wonder if you will be able to catch HJ? wonder what time will they be there although the press con is at 2pm

and this is the video from Dreame for just our rice wreath, the earlier one was for everyone

and Eng subbed Poster making

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2